Naked Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's exactly what you meant. Look around." Sarah didn't bother to lower her voice. "Women kissing is normal here." She slid out of the booth then held a hand out to Laura. "Now kiss me."

"But-."

"Do as you're told."

Was it the wine or how Sarah commanded her? Simple curiosity? Maybe seeing so many women kiss made it seem normal. It didn't matter, Laura let Sarah pull her to her feet. They moved toward each other, awkward and unsure where to put their arms or which way to tilt their heads. Sarah giggled and Laura, predictably, blushed.

"Stand still." Sarah wrapped her arms around Laura's neck. "I'll kiss you first. Put your arms around my waist."

Laura lost herself in Sarah's clear hazel eyes. Sarah must have felt unsure too, her confidence seemed to falter. Laura's heart pounded against her ribs as Sarah drew her forward. When Sarah's eyes slid closed, Laura's went wide. She was going to kiss another woman! She was too scared to think. When Sarah's lips parted and her warm, wine scented breath caressed Laura's face she almost pulled away. Almost. Sarah's mouth waited an inch away and Laura was so tense she wanted to scream. "Wait!"

Sarah froze for a second then pulled back. "What's wrong?" Sarah schooled her face into polite interest but Laura saw the younger woman's insecurities rise to the surface.

"I'm scared." Laura's eyes slid away from Sarah's face. "I'm very scared."

Sarah didn't say anything, but placed Laura's palm flat between her breasts. Laura felt Sarah's heart beat with the same tempo as her own. "I'm not sure if I'm scared, nervous, or excited." Sarah took a deep breath. "I think we both know we're about to cross a line. Now be quiet."

This time as Sarah moved closer Laura didn't protest. She still couldn't close her eyes, not until she felt the soft caress of breath against her mouth. Laura shuddered and closed her eyes then closed the last inch separating them. She shuddered again, or maybe Sarah did, Laura couldn't tell. They stayed like that for a minor eternity, neither moving, like two statues with their lips pressed gently together. They inhaled each others breaths, felt the texture of slick lipstick against dry lips. Ignoring the feeling of awkwardness, Laura pulled the younger woman closer. As she did so, Sarah let her tongue slip between Laura's lips. Desire shot through Laura like a solar flare and she pushed her own tongue forward to connect with Sarah's. Neither woman deepened the kiss, again frozen in position. Laura didn't know if they stayed that way because they didn't know what to do next or because they were lost in the moment. Laura knew she wanted to savor the experience. This was so new and she wanted to try new things. In a way she stood in the midst of a second adolescence.

Sarah's tongue began to move in Laura's mouth, slow at first, then with greater passion. Laura kept pace until a moan escaped her. Sarah broke the kiss and moved back to look into Laura's eyes. "Follow me home. Spend the weekend with me." Sarah didn't wait for an answer. She grabbed both purses and handed over Laura's then made for the exit.

Laura watched her go, engrossed in the sway of Sarah's hips and the way her skirt swished side to side with her stride. With reality facing her, how far did she dare to go? Then she remembered the kiss, the way she wanted the experience to last forever. If she followed Sarah home, she would lose her virginity again. Except now, with hard won wisdom, she knew how to appreciate it. If she followed Sarah home there was no going back. Could she live with the consequences? Yes.

Sarah must have realized Laura hadn't moved because she turned and gave Laura an impatient look. Laura hurried to catch up to her.

Once in the parking lot Sarah stopped Laura and gave her her address. "In case we get separated." Sarah reached for Laura but glanced at their surroundings and checked the action. Laura was relieved, even though she decided to brave this new frontier she didn't want to advertise it to the whole world. Sarah gave a curt nod then turned to find her car in the parking lot. Laura wondered what the younger woman was thinking. Was Sarah as nervous as herself? She didn't show it.

It took almost half an hour to get to Sarah's home and Laura wrestled with her thoughts the entire time. If she continued following Sarah, she would have sex with her. If she didn't turn away, Laura would touch another woman's breasts. She would suckle her and fondle her and kiss her and . . . When Laura thought about her mouth on another woman's vagina, a thrill shot through her. She didn't know if it was fear or excitement. Could she even do it? What would it do to Sarah if she backed down? Despite the confident authoritative woman she appeared to be Laura saw the insecurities swim under the surface. She imagined how much it would hurt Sarah if she turned away now. How would Laura feel, for that matter, if they got to Sarah's home and she changed her mind told Laura to leave? Laura tried to imagine the scene and decided she would be incredibly hurt and humiliated. That didn't mean Laura had to do something she didn't want to, but she couldn't disappear either.

They pulled into a nice upper middle class neighborhood and then to a very nice home with a small, well cared for, front yard. Small flower beds lined its foundation. The house seemed huge for one woman.

Sarah waited at her front door with her purse clutched in both hands while Laura sat in her car and came to a decision. Again. Laura took a deep breath then turned off her motor and got out. Sarah led Laura straight into a living room furnished for small, formal gatherings instead of a living space. Sarah faced Laura to say something but hesitated and licked her lips.

"I'm so confused." Laura hoped revealing her vulnerability might settle both their nerves. "Will you be patient with me? I'm not sure what to do or even what I can do."

"Me too." Sarah sighed and tossed her purse onto a sturdy looking coffee table. "But I'm going through with this."

"Don't, if finishing is the only reason you want to go through with it."

"What do you mean?"

"Determination is great, but not if it leads you to do something you don't want to do."

Sarah sighed in understanding. "I'm feeling things I don't understand, but I know I want this." She took Laura's purse and set it next to her own. Then she reached out and undid the top button of Laura's blouse.

Panic flooded Laura from an unexpected direction. "Stop! I can't . . . "

Sarah stepped back and cocked her head to one side. "Why not? What's changed?"

"I don't want you to see me." Laura's eyes slid left and her bottom lip trembled.

"What?" Sarah sounded confused. "Why?"

"You're so beautiful. I'm old and fat." Laura thought if she ever made love with another woman those things wouldn't matter. Now, suddenly, they mattered even more.

Sarah walked around Laura and she felt the younger woman's eyes inspect her, seeing every little flaw. Laura began to blush and hated herself for it.

She stopped behind Laura and put her hands on the older woman's shoulders. "I don't know what you think I see but it's not a fat old woman." Sarah traced her palms down Laura's arms then wrapped her fingers around her wrists. She gently placed Laura's hands on her head. Then she moved her hands down Laura's back and reached forward to work on the buttons. Laura moved her hands down to stop her.

"Stop!" Sarah hissed the command into Laura's ear. "Leave your hands there. You aren't allowed to move them until I say so." Laura desperately wanted to stop Sarah, but being told what to do felt oddly comfortable. She did as instructed while Sarah undid each button until they ended at Laura's waist. "Put your arms down." Laura did and Sarah pulled the dress off her arms. "Put your hands back on your head." Laura trembled when Sarah worked the fabric over her hips. When the dress hit the floor, Sarah whispered in her ear. "Step out of it." With weak knees Laura did. "You're trembling," said Sarah. "It's not from lust, is it?"

"No," said Laura, her voice raspy. Sarah's hands went to the clasp on Laura's red bra and freed her breasts. Laura almost sobbed as she felt her heavy breasts sag down on her chest. Why did she let this woman take away her cloths and leave her humiliated?

"Put your feet together." Sarah pulled Laura's matching panties down her legs. "Good girl. Now step out of your panties and put your feet shoulder width apart."

"Please," said Laura, not sure what she begged for.

"Hush." Sarah's hands went to Laura's hips and she pulled the older woman tight against her, crushing her pubic mound into Laura's bottom. Her hands slowly moved to Laura's belly where she caressed the slightly rounded flesh. "You see this as fat and ugly, don't you?" asked Sarah.

Laura nodded and wondered how she managed to keep tears from spilling out of her eyes.

"I see the place where a miracle happened." Sarah traced gentle fingers along stretch marks. "You held life here. I can't imagine anything more beautiful. I'm so jealous. I wish I was a mother and carried the symbols of motherhood. I'll bet your husband wanted his hands here all the time and you never realized why. How could you, poor woman. All you see is fat."

Laura's tears escaped and a sob convulsed her body. "Please don't."

"Don't cry, my sweet." Sarah's hands inched up until they lifted Laura's breasts, testing their weight. "These sag, but only a little. It's because they're so big, not because you're old. Do you know what I see here? I see a beautiful woman feeding her beautiful children. This is what a woman is supposed to look like, soft and nurturing, not hard and boyish. I see-."

"Stop it!" Laura jerked away and covered her breasts with her hands. "Just stop it. Do you know what your lies are doing to me?" Tears coursed down her cheeks and she wanted to slink away and hide instead of face this beautiful young woman. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Sarah gently wiped Laura's tears away. "I swear to you, I'll never lie. If I don't want to tell you something, I'll say so, but I'll never lie."

"There's more than one way to lie."

"I know, sweety. I've experienced them all with my ex-husband. I know how painful it can be for someone to tell you the truth and leave out one little piece of information."

"It's called a lie of omission." Laura was relieved to have something to talk about to take the focus off her body. She glanced down at her cloths and considered pulling her dress back on.

"Look at me, sweety." Sarah used a finger to lift Laura's chin so she looked the younger woman eye to eye. "I also know what it's like to have someone twist words around so if you confront him later he can say: oh, you misunderstood me." Still holding her finger under Laura's chin Sarah gave her a quick, chaste kiss. "I will never do that to you. There's something between us I won't risk with a stupid lie."

"I don't know you very well so I don't know how honest you are."

"I don't know what to say to convince you I'm telling the truth. I'll swear any oath you want me to, but it won't do any good if you don't trust me to begin with." Sarah took her finger away from Laura's chin and hugged herself. She stepped away and turned her back to Laura. "You need to decide for yourself if you can trust me."

Once again Laura saw the aura of fear around Sarah. The younger woman was so afraid of rejection it hurt for Laura to see it. Yet Sarah was right, Laura needed to decide if she trusted Sarah or not. This decision might be as important as when she decided to get married. Her life had two directions to go from here and Laura had to decide which direction to take. But could she believe what Sarah just said? No one in their right mind could see Laura as beautiful yet Sarah claimed she did. Against all common sense Laura realized she believed her. She took a deep breath and made the plunge. "I trust you."

Sarah turned back to study her, uncertainty written large and plain across her face. Laura knew what she had to do to erase that uncertainty. She moved her feet shoulder width apart, released her breasts, and linked her fingers behind her head. As soon as Laura released her breasts, she watched the confidence flood back into Sarah.

"If you trust me why are you crying?" Sarah moved close enough for Laura's breasts to rub against her jacket.

"I don't know."

Sarah traced her finger down the damp path on Laura's cheek. "I think you do. We agreed not to lie to each other, right?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me."

"It's hard to believe someone like you can find me beautiful."

"I get to decide what I think is beautiful. Are you trying to take that away from me?"

"No, I would never take something from you." Laura felt Sarah's breath across her throat. It made her nipples harden against Sarah's jacket and goose bumps spread across her skin. "I was humiliated but now I'm not. I'm sorry, this is all new to me."

"Do you trust me now?"

"Yes." Laura didn't understand why, but she did. "How can I prove it to you?"

"Be quiet and help me with my jacket." Sarah stepped back and waited.

It took a moment for Laura to realize what she was supposed to do. She reached out and fumbled with the top button. Laura experienced a rare moment in life where she was completely in the moment and at the same time a detached part of her mind observed without emotion or passion. Every touch, every smell, every single second burned itself into Laura's memory. She was a virgin again and she was going to have sex with another woman. Whenever she smelled Sarah's perfume, she would remember this moment and how nervous she felt. And how excited. Laura never imagined something like this. Now she couldn't imagine stopping.

Laura walked behind Sarah to pull the suit jacket off her shoulders. Each step caused her breasts to sway and dip making her hyper-aware of them. They were swollen with desire and her pussy felt slick and hot with need. Not since Tom had she felt such need, such desire. For the first time in ten years thinking about Tom didn't leave her sad and lonely. Tom was such a guy. He would have loved to see this.

Laura pulled Sarah's jacket off her shoulders and let it slip down her arms. Sarah didn't raise her arms so Laura had to bend down to slip the jacket off. Her breasts dipped forward and swayed when she bent. They ached to be touched. She almost took them in her hands to relieve the pressure. As she bent further, she felt her pussy open in desperate invitation and the cool air caressed her slick swollen clit. May Tom forgive her, she had never been so turned on in her life.

"Where do you want me to put this?" Laura tried to speak calmly but the words came out dry and raspy.

"Over there." Sarah pointed to a chair all the way across the room.

Laura walked the ten paces it took to get to the chair and put some extra sway in her naked hips. She hadn't walked that way in longer than she could remember. She sat the jacket on the chair making sure to bend at the hips. Tom would have been on her in an instant with that show. Would Sarah like it? Laura's lust fell under a wave of panic. Did she just make a fool of herself? She straightened abruptly and turned so fast her breasts slapped against her with a quiet clap. Sarah's eyes went huge and dark and the subtle smile on her red lips instantly relieved Laura. She kept the sway in her hips as she walked back to Sarah but put her feet down hard so her breasts jiggled with each step. The metronomic sway of her swollen nipples drew Sarah's attention and a whispered "oh," of desire escaped her mouth. Laura never felt so sexy in her life.

When Laura got to Sarah she reached for the buttons of her blouse but Sarah grabbed her wrists and moved Laura's hands back to her head. Sarah slid her hands down Laura's arms tracing the skin with her fingertips. Her hands moved out to the elbows then across the bottom of her arms until she got to Laura's underarms. Her fingers moved light and slow so what should have been ticklish turned into the most erotic touch Laura ever received. Sarah continued down her sides, slow, as if counting each rib until she got to Laura's hips. Then Sarah slid her hands down and back to cup Laura's buttocks. Sarah kneaded them, squeezing and pulling them apart. With Laura's legs apart each squeeze pulled her pussy lips open. That simple action, her lips pulling apart then relaxing against her clit, caused the first hint of an approaching orgasm. Laura's hips were about to pump involuntarily when Sarah stopped and her cool fingers caressed Laura's hot skin. Sarah traced Laura's stretch marks again. Now they felt sexy instead of ugly and for the first time in her life Laura liked them. Sarah's hands moved up until she caressed the outside of Laura's breasts. She looked deep into Laura's eyes and gathered her breasts into her hands. Sarah squeezed them in rhythm with Laura's heart beat. Laura's eyes lost focus and her eyelids drooped.

One hand left Laura's breast and traced a trail to her dark curls. Sarah's fingers combed through Laura's thick pubic hair. Then, just above her sex Sarah gripped a handful of hair and gently tugged at it in rhythm with the hand squeezing Laura's breast. The way the tugging stretched and relaxed her clit sent new waves of pleasure through her body. She tried to hold still but she couldn't stop her hips from pumping. The hand released her pubic hair and Laura teetered on the edge of orgasm.

Sarah's hand stroked over Laura's mons, smoothing down her hair but not providing enough sensation to push her over the edge. Then Sarah's hand slipped down and cupped Laura's sex. Two fingers opened her while a third penetrated her body. Then Sarah squeezed. Laura's body went rigid as her orgasm crashed over her. Her hips thrust against the hand cupping her as Sarah squeezed against her sex in time to Laura's convulsions.

As Laura's orgasm subsided, Sarah's hot wet mouth closed over her dark nipple. Sarah sucked hard taking the oversensitive bud between her teeth and simultaneously forced two more fingers deep into Laura's sopping pussy.

Laura screamed out her passion as she came again. Her thighs trembled and she felt slick wet heat run down her legs. Laura would have fallen if Sarah hadn't held her tight, smashing Laura's breast into her face. Sarah kept her fingers in Laura's pussy as Laura rode wave after wave of bliss.

At last the fingers slipped from her sex and the mouth left her nipple. Laura sunk to her knees and tried to regain her breath. She managed to smile up at Sarah, her new lover. She wanted to say something but nothing seemed right. Sarah rescued her from having to say anything.

"Don't be rude, Laura. You haven't finished helping me with my cloths."

* * *

Sarah felt like a goddess. Having Laura look at her with such an adoring smile was the biggest turn on she ever had. Is this how Frank felt when he made her come until she couldn't stand? Is that how Sarah looked? Of course Sarah never came as hard as Laura did. Sarah never ejaculated, she didn't believe in it, not until she felt Laura flood over her hand.

At first Sarah wondered if she could go through with it. Like Laura, she went to the bar for companionship, not a sex partner. Not until Laura suggested they kiss had Sarah considered doing anything. Maybe taking control gave Sarah the confidence to move forward. When she told Laura to kiss her, she expected it to be awkward and funny, a memory they could laugh over. Then they kissed. It seemed right, like Sarah found where she belonged. She didn't know what to expect when they got to her place and almost ran a red light because she was so distracted. When they got to her home she decided to push and see what happened. If Laura refused, Sarah could say it was a joke. If she didn't . . . Sarah had no idea what to do if Laura obeyed.