Naked Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura had obeyed. Frank used to love to stare at Sarah when she stood with her hands over her head and her feet apart. It seemed silly until she saw Laura stand before her naked and vulnerable. Sarah's body responded like a switch had been thrown. A naked woman never aroused Sarah before but Laura was the most arousing sight Sarah ever saw. She felt herself soak the crotch of her thong. Pretty soon her pantyhose would be soaked as well. Her nipples went so hard so fast they hurt.

Touching Laura had been the most natural thing she could imagine. Even though she had no experience with a woman, she remembered what Frank did to her. She channeled those memories into actions to preform on Laura.

When Laura walked that sexy little walk, Sarah almost attacked her. She went so wet she knew she'd need to drink a gallon of water tomorrow. The only reason she didn't rip her cloths off and devour the older woman was the memory of Frank's restraint. He took control but insisted that control came with responsibility. "When someone gives you control, it's your responsibility to make the gift worthwhile." Frank always made her surrenders worthwhile. It had to be much harder for this proud and powerful woman to give Sarah control than it had for Sarah to give it to Frank. Sarah never knew any different, but Laura did.

Kissing had been hard, well not the kissing itself, but getting to the kiss. It had been worth it, it led to Laura standing naked in front of her, of Sarah's hands on Laura's body. Her tits demanded to be held and Sarah still wanted to touch them. She couldn't imagine ever getting board with those beautiful big tits. Not until she had to play with Laura's pussy did she feel doubt and trepidation. It was the same as when they got ready to kiss, the same breaching of taboo, the same fear she might hate herself afterward. Then she remembered how great the kiss was and moved past her fear and doubt. Feeling how hot and wet Laura was gave Sarah the confidence to go further. Knowing she caused Laura's responses satisfied Sarah better than any orgasm Frank ever gave her.

Now this proud, successful women knelt at her feet and stared at her with adoration, the ultimate turn-on. Laura's mouth moved like she wanted to say something but no words came out. Sarah took pity on her. "Don't be rude, Laura. You haven't finished helping me with my cloths."

Sarah saw the relief in Laura's face but then Laura surprised her.

"I need to use your bathroom. Please?" Laura was practically begging. Well, they did drink a lot at the bar. Sarah pointed to the door to the bathroom. Laura got to her feet and grabbed her purse. She hurried toward the door then stopped half way to change her stride to her slow, hip swaying walk that drove Sarah wild.

It seemed like an hour went by and Sarah's impatient glance at the clock told her less than five minutes had passed. What was she doing in there? Did she regret what happened between them? Did her first experience with lesbian sex disgust her? Maybe she was too humiliated to face Sarah again.

By the time the door opened Sarah's arousal had vanished in a sea of self doubt and fear. She had a scathing remark on her lips when Laura stepped out but the sight of the older woman stopped all thought. Her lust and desire shot to a new height. Laura was the most beautiful woman Sarah ever saw. She pulled her hair into a ponytail that would have made her look severe if her makeup hadn't made her look so soft and innocent. Laura's eyes looked huge and brilliant. She managed to tone down her sharp cheekbones so her face looked friendlier and less commanding. The pale pink shade of her lips made them look even softer and smoother than Sarah remembered them from their kiss.

The look showed Sarah how much control Laura gave her. Sarah remembered Laura say she hated always making the decisions and living with doubt. Laura gave Sarah all her trust and Sarah swore she'd never abuse this wonderful gift the way Frank did with her.

Laura walked back to Sarah with the same walk she used before and again her beautiful bouncing tits captivated Sarah. Her mouth went as dry as her pussy was wet. This time when Laura reached for the buttons on Sarah's shirt she let her. Laura's hands trembled and Sarah wondered if it was from fear or anticipation. She had trouble with the first button and Sarah knew it wasn't meant as a seduction when her tongue slipped past her lips. Her eyebrows knitted together and she looked so innocent she begged to be cared for. The button finally slipped through the tight little hole and Laura got a satisfied smirk. She was so endearing in that moment Sarah forgot her lust as a wave of love filled her.

Laura went to the next button and this time when she fumbled with it the backs of her hands kept brushing Sarah's tits. Each time Laura nudged one of her tits heat flooded Sarah's core. At last Laura moved on to the next button and she must have mastered the skill because they popped right out.

Once Laura had the buttons undone, she pulled the blouse out of Sarah's skirt then dropped to her knees to undo the last buttons. She let the shirt fall open exposing a thin trail of skin starting at Sarah's navel then up between her tits ending at her throat. The air hitting her exposed skin didn't begin to cool Sarah's overheated body. She wanted all her cloths off now and Laura's hands on her. Remembering Frank's self discipline when she knelt in Laura's position helped her stay still.

Laura took her hand and worked on the buttons of her cuff. When it was undone, she brought Sarah's knuckles to her lips and kissed them. Then she went to the other sleeve.

Laura's hands trembled against Sarah's wrist as she manipulated the buttons. Then she stood up and moved behind Sarah to peel the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms. Laura made sure to hold the fabric so her hands slid across Sarah's arms. The older woman's touch seared Sarah's skin. When the shirt slipped off, Laura took it to the chair with the jacket. She used her sexy walk there and back. Restraint was well and fine, but Sarah couldn't wait much longer.

Laura knelt behind Sarah as she pulled the zipper down then eased the skirt past her hips letting it fall to the floor. Laura caressed Sarah's legs through her pantyhose. Her hands slid up and down the smooth nylon like they were oiled. A second later Sarah smelled her own arousal and knew Laura did too. Did Laura like it? Did Laura know how aroused Sarah got just by looking at her?

Laura stood up but never let her hands leave contact with Sarah's skin. Sarah hid her relief, she feared Laura would keep taking her cloths to the damn chair all the way across the room one article at a time.

Instead, Laura subjected Sarah to a new torment. She ran her hands up across Sarah's ass, over her back then stopped at Sarah's bra clasp. Thank God, thought Sarah. Her bra felt two cups too small. Her tits strained against the fabric and lace, oh god, her nipples ached so good. Instead of taking her bra off Laura slipped a finger from each hand under the strap. Then she ran her fingers along the bottom of her bra until they met in the front. Then she moved them back around to the clasp. Next she slipped her fingers under the shoulder straps and again traced the straps until they reached the cups. Having Laura's hands so close to her tits and not touching them drove Sarah beyond her self-imposed control. "Laura, I'm getting board." She meant to sound nonchalant but her dry mouthed lust drove her voice down to a husky whisper.

Laura matched her husky tone with a husky chuckle. "I'm so sorry. I'll try harder to entertain you."

Sarah regretted her words as soon as she spoke them, they could have hurt Laura's feelings. Thankfully her lover heard the desperation behind the words. Laura ended her torture by unclasping Sarah's bra. At last her tits were free from that damned contraption. Now they needed to be touched. Laura pushed the straps off Sarah's shoulders then pressed her body into Sarah's. She slid the cups off Sarah's tits and replaced the lacy fabric with her palms.

Sarah didn't know what felt better, Laura's hands squeezing the lustful ache out of her tits or Laura's beautiful tits pressed into her back. Laura flattened her hands and pressed Sarah's nipples into her palms and ground her tits against her chest. Sarah's head lulled onto Laura's shoulder as she laced her fingers with the older woman's.

"Am I still boring you, my sweet?" Laura whispered her hot, moist breath straight into Sarah's ear. Her whole body tingled in response. Laura took Sarah's ear lobe between her lips and ran her tongue along the edge. Sarah couldn't think.

"Yes. I'm about to fall asleep. Can't you tell?"

"Then I'll have to try harder." Laura slid her hand down across Sarah's belly. Her hand left a trail of fire across Sarah's sweat slick skin. When she reached Sarah's pantyhose, she fumbled trying to get her hand inside. Once inside the waistband she worked her hand up and down getting closer to Sarah's pussy with each thrust. Laura was almost there and Sarah gasped for breath, pumping her hips like Laura had. Another thrust and Laura's fingers would be on Sarah's clit. She started making guttural sounds deep in her throat.

Laura's fingers slipped into Sarah's wetness and she almost orgasmed. Laura's hand jerked away, like she burnt her fingers. Maybe she had, Sarah's pussy felt ready to burst into flame. Then Sarah realized what happened. Laura touched another woman's sex for the first time. It scared her just like it did Sarah. Much to Sarah's relief it didn't take long for Laura to continue.

Laura's hand slipped back down until she pushed her finger deep into Sarah's cunt and ground her palm against her clit. Sarah writhed against Laura's hand and came almost immediately. She whimpered out Laura's name with each contraction until, at last, she finished. Laura led Sarah to the couch so she could recover.

"Lift your hips up, honey."

Sarah looked down her body and watched Laura try to pull her pantyhose and panties off. It seemed like too much work but Sarah lifted her butt off the couch. Laura stripped her remaining cloths off. Once Sarah was naked Laura stayed on the floor and leaned against Sarah's leg. Sarah panted and her skin began to cool as the sweat dried off her body. She slumped with her legs lewdly spread but couldn't muster the energy to close them. Besides, the way Laura stared at her pussy turned her on.

"I used to want pillow talk after sex with Tom." Laura sighed and ran her hand up and down Sarah's leg. "But right now I don't feel like talking.

"Good." Sarah grabbed Laura's hand and laced their fingers together. The caress wasn't intended to be erotic which made it more so. "I don't think I'd be good at it right now."

"There is something I want to do." Laura pulled her gaze away from Sarah's sex and looked into Sarah's eyes. "I really want to get in bed."

"I happen to have one upstairs." Sarah hoped Laura wanted to get into bed with her. She pushed herself off the couch. Still holding Laura's hand, she led the way to her bed where she slid between the sheets and pulled Laura in next to her.

"I should take my makeup off before I ruin your pillowcases." Laura started to get up but Sarah pulled her back.

"Don't worry about it. I want you here."

Laura hesitated then snuggled next to Sarah.

"Why did you use so much makeup? Not that I'm complaining."

"I planned to kiss you breathless. Tom used to say there was nothing more erotic than kissing a woman with lips slick with lipstick. He loved the way my lipstick made our lips slide against each other. I forgot my plan when you melted against me."

"My husband didn't like kissing with lipstick so I never got to try that." She levered herself up on one elbow so her face was inches above Laura's. "Why don't you show me?"

"I'd love to." Laura reached up and pulled Sarah to her mouth. Feeling Laura's soft lips glide across Sarah's felt as erotic and stimulating as when Laura rubbed her tits. It felt so smooth and wet. Sarah thought she might come from kissing like this alone. It didn't take long for Laura to make her breathless and wet between the legs. Sarah couldn't' remember ever being aroused so often in one night. Then as if Laura read her mind Laura put her fingers between Sarah's legs and deep into her wetness.

"I want to try something." Laura pushed Sarah onto her back then knelt between her legs.

"I'm not sure you should. It might kill me."

"I doubt it, but if you pass out I'll give you mouth to mouth." Laura got down so she had a good view of Sarah's pussy. If Sarah hadn't been wet before that look would have done it. "I've never looked at another woman like this." She licked her lips. "Or touched one like this." Laura parted Sarah's lips with her thumbs then slid them up and down the length of Sarah's sex. Occasionally she dipped her thumbs deep into Sarah's channel to make them slick again. When her thumbs were wet enough she slid them from Sarah's clit down to her anus. She moved slow while Sarah got used to being touched there. Then, as Sarah's pussy became wetter, she moved faster and faster. Then she changed the rhythm letting one thumb move to her ass while the other rubbed her clit. It was too much, the pleasure was so intense it bordered on pain. Sarah fisted the sheets and moaned over and over. She couldn't take anymore. "Put your fingers in me!" her hips lurched when Laura slipped two fingers as deep into her as she could reach. "Fuck me, fuck me!" Laura pumped her fingers in and out of Sarah in time with her bucking pelvis until Sarah came apart and convulsed in the best orgasm of her life.

Sarah was completely spent but she managed to muster a smile. She slid her leg along Laura's until she brushed against Laura's hot wet sex. She adjusted herself so her thigh pressed against Laura's sopping pussy.

"Rub yourself against my leg."

"What?" Laura let out a nervous giggle.

"You heard me. I'm too tired to do anything to you but I can feel how horny you are. So rub against my leg."

"I can't, it's too . . . "

Sarah slapped her ass loud enough to make them both jump a little. "Yes you can. Now do it."

Laura bit her lip and looked away but she did it. It didn't take long before she threw her head back and her whole body moved as her overheated sex left a slick path on Sarah's leg. Sarah loved the way Laura's tits bounced against her chest as she rocked her pussy up and down her leg. If Sarah had any energy the sights and sensations would have aroused her again. Soon Laura's body stiffened and she moaned in ecstasy.

Sarah turned out the light and spooned behind Laura. She put her arm around her new lover and held her tit. Just as she drifted to sleep, she thought she head Laura say, "oh, Tom."

Sarah woke up the next morning alone in her bed.