All Comments on 'Naked Wedding, Mom's Relief'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the masterful escalation , exotic setting and plausible deniability of mutual mom - son desire

There's nothing new here in terms of core action / main entreė, but it's the imaginative preparation and presentation of appetizers that make old seem original. Mom and son had nice rapport which kick starts each individual pushing of carnal envelope. Full marks. *****

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Their trip isn't over yet.

This is a wonderful stand-alone story, but you could easily continue it to reveal what else cums up before they go home. Lots of possibilities.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Where did THAT cum from?

I imagine that Riding a Cock is like Riding a Bicycle ... once you learn how, you never forget. So, if Jane is a prim & proper hausfrau now then when/where did she acquire her skills? It sounds like Sonny Boy (I don't recall seeing his name anywhere) is pondering the same thing.

This spa vacation looks like a great opportunity for the two to let it all hang out and do a little more exploring. You didn't say whether or not Sonny Boy was a virgin, but I think it might be great for Aunt Helen to do a little bonding with her nephew. I mean, is it cheating as long as you keep it in the family?

mammoetmammoetabout 8 years ago
great story

more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This has potential

It was a quick an sexy story but it left me wanting for more. Potential is there so please do continue with the sexcapades!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not this author's best, sadly.

I could only give this story a three, because the author stopped so far short of a truly satisfactory ending - and is in the habit of never giving his readers a second chapter, no matter how much they ask for one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Please add some more chapters, this time the Mother and Sister get together with the son coming added too.

bucco40bucco40about 8 years ago
Time to do a sequel

I know you haven't done a 2nd chapter for any of your stories. You need to for this one. Sisters, mother & son, aunt & nephew, group sex. All can be chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written and hot!

Great story. Love the humour a Nd the topic. I really hope you do a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I really liked this just as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS

I like the prim mommy gives in stories so this was great for that, but enjoy plausible twists and turns which this lacked. A sequel could be fun.

joep01joep01about 8 years ago
Nice!

I hope there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I love how all the sex between mom and son is done for perfectly sensible reasons. What a good mom! Would have enjoyed seeing cum rolling down her thighs as she stood up for her sister in the nude wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hotter than HOT!

Earth-scorchingly hot was this tale of two lovers. More! More!

CruzMissile85CruzMissile85about 8 years ago
Hot,hot,hot

What a hot story there needs to be more to this than 1 chapter, you have all the right ingredients to continue this story. The second chapter is going to be hot please continue this story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well then...

I hope that there's more planned after this because seriously, I NEED more!

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 8 years ago
Great story

It works just fine as a stand-alone but a Chapter 2 would also be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another great story, as is HA's habit

I love the image at the end, as the wedding guests are all standing naked, "I noticed cum leaking down mom's thighs, from deep inside her pussy. It was my cum from before, buried deep inside her cunt." That has to be the best sight a son will ever see--his own creamy semen trickling down his own mother's thighs from the warm wet mommy-cunt he's just fucked the hell out of.

TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
Another HeyAll Classic

What else can I say? ;)

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

A well written and very different story. Arousing and special between a Mother and Son who had to deal with sexual feelings in a very different environment. Hot and we need to read more. Obviously, they both have to get through the rest of the day and night. The rest of the trip and what happens back home ?? Hopefully, the son lives at home while going to college. Maybe, that prim and proper Mom who is a strict professional; will tell the rest of the story about her sexual side from college to now. What she misses and how he can help. I think they can work out many details. Thank you .............

NesticNesticabout 8 years ago
Hot...so hot....

Ohhhhhh my gosh.... your/this sorry is so incredibly HOT....

Please write some more......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more, please

like the other comments, we need the rest of the story. further chapters would be very nice esp. if they are as well composed as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

More please. No sharing with other party guest. Just wonderful things between this sexy couple. Such a hot beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story and another chapter would have been great.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I fantastic story! Please continue it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT more wanted

kept me reading right to the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fun stuff

Wonderful story; well written; entertaining; stimulating. Yes indeed more stories please.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 8 years ago
Excellent story...

5 stars. I loved the story, as far as it goes. However, I hope you add more, at least one or two chapters to cover what happens after the wedding and when they get back home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Story

Was hoping for another 10 pages. Hoping for more chapters soon

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 8 years ago

Nice one, HeyAll. Just a little bit rushed towards fulfilment. But there should be some mileage in a second part. After the wedding party...back home etc.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Very Hot!

What stands out the most for me was your minimalist approach in describing the characters. You left it up to the reader's imagination to picture what these people looked like instead of drawing them in great detail. It worked.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Very hot. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And you have NOP standards dear annony, none!!!!

Gave it a big old 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need a get home experience

What happens when you two get home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was great! Was hoping it would continue as least for the rest of the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

You have just GOT to continuethis tale. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loving the relief

my favorite writer god damn keep it up shit just wow your writings give me the most powerful orgasms ive had in a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom

That's a good mom right there,she did everything for her son, he really didn't do a lot for her.

va45va45about 8 years ago
nice

Nice short story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Got me aroused

Gave it 5-star rating. But it seems as if the son is late teens or early 20s. I'm almost 71, but I get hard again not too long after sex. I don't think what mom did would take all the starch out of sonny! I think he would be packing wood almost constantly. At nudist resorts, you are given a towel to use as necessary. That includes masking a stiffy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hard on

I had a hard on all the way. I never did, but I did do a very tight sister more than once. This story reminded me. Hard on, hard on,C2F1 hard on.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice and hot

a good stroke, story waiting to hear more of their adventure with aunt Helen. keep on trucking tenbears43

jaccorjaccorabout 8 years ago
Could I have someor pleez?

Please continue the tale.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Something Different Good Read****

Thanks for sharing this very entertaining story.

k36ddk36ddabout 8 years ago
More please!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope there is more to come. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved it. Hopefully you keep it going

homerjayhomerjayabout 8 years ago
5 stars

awesome. original, well written, would like to read a part 2, get the aunt and even the fiance involved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Great! Sequel please? After the wedding, the woman who caught them could join

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

MORE please!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A novel beginning

What a delight! An original storyline, with potential for future development. Well done.

Hope you can continue to resister hyperbole and keep a moral aspect to the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Naughty indeed

But also kind of romantic, what with the mom so eager to help out her son (who's name we still don't know). It cold have used some more kissing to really seal the deal.

Next time: anal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pleae make another

i enjoyed reading it 5 stars .i hope you make a sequel for it because i really loved it

Chuck12239Chuck12239about 8 years ago
GREAT

DEFINITELY A 5 STAR STORY. NEEDS A SEQUEL BACK IN THE USA HOW THE TWO CONTINUE TO RAVISH EACH OTHER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not sure a Sequal is needed

Great Story - definitely 5 stars. But I think a sequel will be a case of a story that has "Jumped the Shark". I think that the image in my mind of his mom wiping his cum from her leg as she stands in front of the wedding guests can't be beaten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very hot and erotic

That was a great story. There definitely needs at least one more chapter after they get back to their room. A man cannot go without eating pussy.

midnighteddiemidnighteddiealmost 8 years ago
A wedding to remember

Awesome sexual story. I loved how the mother and son got into being nude together. Then casually having sex with each other. I hope you continue this story, after the wedding. maybe mom and sis get together with the groom and son for the after wedding party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue this relationship

Please continue with a sequel as this is a very hot start to many more adventures in this mother son relationship. Very good work

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
yea..

there is no way you can end this story now... just no way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb! Loved the mother.

Delightful. I would have liked to have seen the mother and the son giving in to having sex with each other among the wedding guests.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck!!!

What a horny story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a beautiful narration! every day I see my mom's nakedness, but no erection. after reading this story my cock began to raise I want to fuck my mom who always ready to satisfy my desires.

redseethruredseethrualmost 8 years ago
Great story

The easiest 5 stars vote I gave in a long long time . Wow !! Great story .. More like that please .. Well one

sampadassampadasalmost 8 years ago
nacked wedding

i want to knlw more about nacked wedding if y suppose please mre about your stories

please...................................... writem more

from mrs kundan g parakh

e mail-sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked by my son and his friends

It happened when my son and his friends came inside the house when I was getting out of the shower.soon I opened bathroom door that is when I froze when they looked at me son said to his friends fresh cunt guys.before I could close the door they picked me up put me on living room floor started to sucking my nipples and cunt told them to stop that is when my sons friend shoved his cock in my mouth and right down my throat then my son shoved his cock in my cunt started to fucked me.his friend kept his cock in my throat then came causing me to gag.he. once he pulled out of my throat caught my breath started to say something my son pumped his cum in me then his friends took turns unloading in me.they kept fucking me for three hours doing me dp triple in my cunt and one in my ass.after they were donefucking me my son thanks mom once his friends left my son came back and said to me hope your pregnant well two weeks later I was.told my son he said good now we can watch your belly grow and at the sametime my friends and me will be fucking you more.he told me him and his friends plan getting pregnant to give them six kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

True 5 star story. It would be good to hear how the reception and rest of the trip went. Thank you

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Should have thought of that.

She should have remembered her sisters fix for a cumm dripping cunt, and deep throated his cock when he told her that he was ready. Or she could have taken him up on eating her out afterwords. Then she could have cumm in his mouth and then they both could have enjoyed the taste of their combined juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After the wedding

I love the story of love between a mother and son . I would like to see the love story continue with the love and devotion as shown in your story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That is so hot. Next chapter should include a mother aunt and son three some. Wish I could have the chance to have hot incest sex with my hot mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow...

Its exilent. Proper description and development. But disappointed too. Mom and son should have a foursome with new made bride and groom. Or even mother and son should marry to each other at same place with the requested by all. But some butt fucking ismust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I liked it but there was thing missing should said that his mom got pregnant .my aunt went on vacation together nudist resort where everything went on my aunt slept in same bed she was laying on her back so I took advantage got on top of her slid my cock in her cunt began to fuck her told get off me said no you feel good told about ready to cum pull out get me pregnant then it happened buried my cock in her deep and cum big load I looked at said that nice to cum in you even told your marriage now ruined told just think now we are going fuck every day as husband and wife she was 35 of age and me 25 we still live together have 2 kids together

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
continue

there's room for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful and realistic

Your writing is almost believable. You should continue writing. Thank you for using Mom not Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope your mom and you still fucking each other did she ever get knocked up

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

xyz987654xyz987654almost 4 years ago

I loved it. I wish the mother was a little bit more reluctant, though. The first handjob occured too easily. She needed more pressure before engaging into anything sexual. The fact that they got caught spiced up the story.

zorro4lzorro4lover 2 years ago

It was sweet of the mother to offer to give her son a hand job. Great story, well written, I like how the initial tension is maintained and then released through their agreement.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is the first light hearted, fun incest story I have ever read. It was well written and logical. Although fiction, having lived and traveled all over the world, this story sadly but accurately depicts the uptight American when traveling abroad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Spelling suggestion: It should be fazed, not phased. The latter refers to the kind of phase that people pass through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice and love it. if there is a video as like as the story

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 2 years ago

Very hot story! Love how it progressed to full fucking! Would love an invitation to that wedding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! This was hot !

black75black755 months ago

Strangely hot. Would have loved to hear more about the mother's history...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...