Naked Wedding, Mom's Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on her face became stern. "Let's not get carried away with the jokes, okay?"

"Got it."

There was a playfulness between us as we returned to enjoying our mud baths in the private spa. Mom closed her eyes and laid her head back. There was a slight smile on her face which showed her post-orgasm masturbation bliss.

And if I didn't know any better, I'd say that deep down, she was kind of enjoying all this, even though she would never admit it. The taboo and excitement of the situation was surreal.

***

We had lunch after the mud bath. It was fun meeting all the new people. Everyone had a great time. My mom had a blast spending time with her sister, meeting the fiance, and chatting with all of the other wedding guests.

After a while, mom and I had split up around the pool area. She was socializing with the other nudist adults. And I was socializing with the other nudist people my own age.

Unfortunately, the effects of mom's earlier handjob was beginning to wear off. That 'herbal cleansing drink' with exotic fruits was starting to kick in. Besides, the pool area was filled with all sorts of beautiful naked women. How else was I going to react?

I excused myself from a group conversation the moment I felt my cock stirring. Then I quickly headed to the unisex bathrooms near the pool area, praying that no one would see my soon-to-be hard cock.

Just then, I felt a soft hand grabbing my arm as I walked. It was my mother with an urgent look on her face. On top of that, I still hadn't gotten over seeing my mother in the nude. She looked sexy with her bare body underneath the sun. For the first time, she seemed totally at ease showing herself naked to everyone-- including to me.

"I hope you're headed to the bathroom," she said, walking alongside me, while still holding my arm.

"Where else do you think I'm going?"

"Good. I can see your private area turning stiff."

"It's not my fault those drinks were potent. Plus this place is packed with naked women."

She shook her head. "Boys will be boys, I suppose."

We continued briskly walking to the bathroom together.

"Hey, don't forget what you did in the mud bath. Besides, we had a deal that we shouldn't be embarrassed or upset with each other, remember?"

There was a calming look on her face as we reached the door to one of the bathroom stalls.

"You have a point," she conceded. "And we do have a deal where I promised to help you. So, do you need help? I certainly don't want you stuck in the bathroom stall the entire afternoon while this party is going on. You'll be missing out on all the fun."

I was stunned for a moment. "Um, sure."

"Yes or no? I want you to be positive about this. This isn't something that should be taken lightly."

"Yes, I'm positive."

Mom looked around the pool area to make sure that no one was looking at us. After all, everyone there knew that we were mother/son. How awkward would that be if people caught us sneaking into the bathroom together?

"Quick," she said, grabbing me by the cock and pulling me inside the bathroom.

By that point, I was raging hard. My mother tucked her hair behind her ears and thought for a moment.

"Would you be content with another handjob?" she asked in a very professional manner, like this wasn't a big deal anymore.

My cock swelled even harder. Not only because of the herbal drink, but because of my naked mother offering to jerk me off. And the fact that she seemed so nonchalant about it and so business-like.

"Your arm is going to be really sore if you try to jerk me off. I'm in serious need of relief"

"A blowjob then?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

My cock grew stiffer hearing my mom talk so dirty, with that strange expression on her face, from the idea that she would soon be sucking off her own son.

I nodded. "That'll do."

She put the toilet seat down and sat on it.

"You really owe me for this," she said after a pause, holding my hard cock in her soft hands. "I mean it."

"Hey, you were the one that offered. This deal was your idea."

"Smartass."

With that said, her eyes focused on my cock, and her mouth dove forward to start sucking. Her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft and she started sucking expertly. Her head bobbed fast. Back and forward. It was like she had done this a million times before and it felt amazing, especially since I was so aroused from the herbal drink we had earlier.

I'm sure my mother was aroused also, based on the enthusiasm she had from sucking my cock. The effects of the herbal drink must have still lingered inside of her as she vigorously performed oral sex.

Just then, we heard the sound of the bathroom next door being occupied. We heard a couple laughing and making giggling noises. They spoke in Dutch, so we had no clue what they were saying, but it was obviously flirtatious.

"Shh," mom whispered softly to me, after briefly taking my cock out of her wet mouth.

Then, we heard the couple next door having sex. There were sounds of a woman moaning, and my mother and I simply looked at each other awkwardly, while my cock was still in her hand.

As the couple in the other bathroom continued fucking, my mother went back to sucking my cock. Her hand furiously stroked. It was clear that she wanted to end this as fast as possible. And based on the actions of her hand, mouth, and tongue, I couldn't last long.

I groaned softly and my mother gave me a sharp look with her eyes, which said, 'Keep this quiet, or else they'll hear us.'

I mouthed the words, 'I'm going to cum."

With my cock still in her mouth, she nodded, letting me know it was okay.

That's when I came. Mom stroked me harder and faster. Her mouth sucked harder. Her tongue licked up and down my shaft. A massive load of my cum shot down her throat, which didn't seem to phase her. She simply kept on going. She had a job to do, and she made sure to finish it.

When all my cum was drained, mom licked me clean, then she licked her lips.

She stood up and wiped my cock with a paper towel, while we listened to the couple in the other bathroom stall still having sex.

"I'll have to dry you," she whispered in my ear, wiping my cock. "We can't let anyone see you with a wet flaccid penis. They'll know that we've been naughty in here together."

She winked and threw away the paper towel. Then we went back to the naked pool party together.

***

That night. After a long day of socializing with the other guests, we were exhausted. Most strangely of all, we had become used to being naked around each other. Normally, it would have been the most oddest thing in the world, but eventually, it all felt so natural.

In fact, it felt so natural, that as soon as we got to our room after dinner, neither of us had bothered to get dressed. We simply remained naked around each other. At that point, we were also too exhausted to get dressed anyway.

After washing ourselves before bed, we were both tired beyond belief. It was a fun day of meeting new people, and it was also a long day from what we've been through with the taboo sex stuff and everything.

I collapsed on my bed. Mom turned off the lights. I was too tired to move and my eyes were closed.

To my surprise, mom didn't climb into her bed. She climbed into mine.

She lifted my blanket and got underneath, laying next to me, naked.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked. "I don't want to sleep alone."

"Sure, of course."

She snuggled next to me, "We've done a lot of dirty things today. Things a mother and son should never do with each other. But remember, this is only for this trip. Special circumstances, right?"

"I know."

She wrapped her arm around me and said 'goodnight.' Then she immediately fell asleep. My cock slowly started growing again.

***

The next morning was the day of the wedding. Mom was the maid of honor for the special event. Since it was a naked wedding, she didn't have to worry about having to wear a nice dress. But all the bridesmaids had gotten together and helped fix each others' makeup and hair.

By the time it was done, mom looked ravishing. Her hair was done to perfection and her makeup looked glamorous. It was a side of mom I had never seen before. Between the hairstyle and cosmetics, along with her full nudity, my mother suddenly looked like a high-class MILF pornstar.

"What do you think?" she asked, when she saw me staring at her.

At this point, she seemed more than fine showing off her entire naked body and new look. It was like she was enjoying it.

"Absolutely gorgeous. I'm serious, I can hardly recognize you."

She blushed, "Well, I guess this trip has other benefits besides your Aunt's wedding. We're getting to know each other a lot more."

"You've got that right."

Her eyes looked down on me. "And judging by the looks of things, you really like what you see. This time, you can't use the herbal drink as an excuse."

It was my turn to blush. Seeing her naked and looking so hot was giving me a slight erection.

"What did you expect?" I shrugged.

She gave me a playful look. "Let's look for your Aunt. She wanted to meet with us before the wedding."

"And my little problem?" I asked suggestively.

Instead of providing me with sexual relief, she reached for a cold beverage nearby and pressed it against my balls, which stung badly.

My whole body jerked and she smiled, pulled it away.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go find your Aunt."

***

My mom had asked around for where Aunt Helen was. Apparently, she was in the spa area. So that's where we went. We figured Aunt Helen was probably in need of some last minute stress release before the wedding. Or maybe she had some business matters to attend to.

When we went to the private spa, we heard moaning noises. My mother looked at me with a finger on her lips, signaling for me to be quiet. She tiptoed on the floor and peaked through the glass. She stood there for a moment, just watching, as the moaning noises continued.

I tapped mom's shoulder. "What's happening?"

She leaned in my ear. "Nothing. We should go."

"No way," I whispered back.

That's when I stepped forward and peeked through the glass. There was Aunt Helen, bent over a spa bath, getting fucked from behind by her fiance. Her face was filled with lust and her tits swayed back and forth. It was a surreal sight watching my beautiful aunt getting ravished like that.

"You shouldn't be watching that," mom whispered.

"Why? Aunt Helen doesn't seem to mind this position."

She sighed, "Your aunt has always had a healthy appetite."

"What do you mean?"

"None of your business," she whispered. "But your Aunt really loves sex. Trust me, I found that out firsthand."

"How?"

She rolled her eyes. "Does it matter?"

"I really want to know."

Mom relented. "Fine. But you can't tell anyone. I'm only telling you because you're old enough to know certain family secrets."

"Of course."

"In college, she used to tell me about her dates," mom said. "She used to still be horny after sex, and, well, I used to lick her. It was the only way to get her to stop complaining. I needed to study."

"Oh wow," I gasped in disbelief. "Really?"

Hearing that secret made my cock twitch.

Just then, Aunt Helen began crying out loud. This prompted me to have a look through the glass again, seeing her getting pounded from behind. It was so loud, that even my mother had to look at her own sister. We both peeked through the glass together and watched Aunt Helen getting the fucking of a lifetime.

She obviously came when her eyes rolled back and her body went stiff. But her fiance wasn't done yet. He announced his impending orgasm.

"Not inside me," Aunt Helen told him. "I don't want a mess. Cum in my mouth. Don't miss either. My makeup would be ruined."

Then, we watched as Aunt Helen dropped to her knees, with her fiance furiously stroking himself towards her eager mouth. He came on Aunt Helen's tongue with expert aim. He groaned. She swallowed.

"How does my makeup look?" Aunt Helen smiled cheekily.

"Good as new."

Aunt Helen stood. "Let's go. We can't be late for our own wedding. People must be looking for us by now."

They left through the other exit.

"Oh my god," I said. "That was fucking hot."

"I can tell you enjoyed it," mom said, looking down at my throbbing erection.

"Remember our deal?"

Her eyebrow rose, "Now? You've got to be kidding."

"It'll take forever if I handled this myself."

"A quick handjob then," she said, grabbing my hard cock. "You better be fast. The wedding will start soon."

"I know. We just heard Aunt Helen saying that after she got a mouthful."

"Smartass."

She stroked furiously. With the totality of the circumstance, I only became harder and more aroused. She seemed to sense this as my cock was throbbing.

"This thing isn't going away," she said, giving me a squeeze. "Is it?"

"I'm freaking aroused."

She thought for a moment. "Sit down. My arm is exhausted already."

When I sat down, mom climbed on top of me. It all happened so fast that I didn't have enough time to process the situation. She opened her legs, stood over me, and lowered herself, right on my cock. She spread her labia with her fingers and allowed my painfully hard cock to enter. It felt like bliss.

Inch by inch she lowered herself. With every inch, our pleasure grew, and the boundaries between us were being pushed even further. We were crossing a line that no one could ever know about it. She lowered herself until my hard cock was buried inside her hot wet pussy. We were officially in the perfect position to begin fucking, but she paused for a moment.

She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and we looked each other in the eyes.

"Just this once," she said, as we were face-to-face. "This is the fastest way. Plus my makeup won't get ruined."

"Good choice," I grunted.

"You really love fucking your own mother, don't you?" she asked, thrusting her hips harder with perfect rhythm.

I tried to downplay it. "It's okay. It's just... I need the relief."

"No, it's more than that," she smiled. "This entire trip, you loved my hands and mouth around your erection. You loved that it was your mother doing it. Just admit it."

There was no denying it, so I said, "Yes."

She clenched her vaginal muscles around my cock as she continued to gyrate her pussy. Back and forth. Then up and down. She was a real pro at using her pussy. Who knew? My prim and proper mother was an expert in sex. A 'sexpert.' But of course, this should have been obvious by now, since she had already proven her skills with the previous handjob and blowjob.

There was also a gleam in her eyes. She enjoyed this too. Just as much as I did. Her hands rubbed the back of my neck and shoulders. Then she started rubbing her own breast. She was in need of her own relief and I saw that she was playing with her hardened nipple.

"Cum for me," she whispered, gyrating her hips. "Think about me sucking your cock yesterday. Think about when I used to suck my sister's pussy in college. You liked hearing about that, didn't you? I used to eat your Aunt Helen's pussy. It was the only way to give her relief back then. Now, as a mother, I'm providing you with relief. I guess that's what I'm for. A woman who provides relief. Oh god... That's it, cum for me. We have a wedding to attend and we can't be late. God forbid anyone catches us making love in here."

The lust between us was incredible. My body contracted and I came in mom's pussy. There was a look in her eyes, one that I would never forget. She loved this. She loved that this was happening. Most of all, she loved that I shot a giant load of my cum inside of her pussy.

She continued working her pussy until I was drained and turning flaccid inside of her. Her face made a lustful expression while this was happening. She was loving this more than she would ever care to admit. There was something about the whole mother/son taboo which had drove her wild. The taboo was unbelievably hot.

"Good boy," she said, jokingly patting the top of my head like I was her puppy.

"You haven't cum yet," I noted, offering to do something for her. "Do you want me to rub your pussy really fast? I could lick it."

"There's no time for that. But who knows? Maybe when we're back in our room, we can have..."

Before mom could finish her sentence, someone called out with a Dutch accent:

"Jane, are you in here?" the woman said.

My mother's eyes widened and she jumped off me, my wet cock plopping out of her. We both stood up and tried to act presentable.

"We're in here," mom said to the other bridesmaid, who came into the room where we had just fucked. "I was showing something to my son."

"Oh, okay," the woman replied. "The wedding will begin as soon as you're ready."

Before the woman left, she noticed my cum soaked cock, then she looked at my mother, who instantly blushed. The woman winked at mom, which only made my mother blush even harder.

"You must have shown him something special," the woman said playfully. "I only wish there were more mothers like you."

Mom looked at me with an embarrassed expression as the woman left.

***

The wedding was a small and intimate event. The naked bridesmaids and naked groomsmen were all waiting by the altar. The fiance was waiting there.

All eyes turned to Aunt Helen, who looked gorgeous as she walked down the aisle. Her face was glowing and radiant from that recent fucking she received.

I looked at my mother again, standing by the altar. Mom also had the same radiant glow on her face from when I had fucked her moments earlier. I wondered what mom thought as she stood there. Was she thinking about dirty incestuous fantasies? Was she thinking about fucking her son again? Was she thinking about eating her younger sister's pussy again?

Then I noticed cum leaking down her thighs, from deep inside her pussy. It was my cum from before.

She looked panicked for a second. Then she thought quick. Everyone had their attention focused on Aunt Helen, who was still walking down the aisle.

Mom quickly scooped the cum from her thighs and pussy, then she put it in her mouth, sucking everything clean. It happened so fast that no one in the room noticed it. Well, except for me.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12