All Comments on 'Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 04'

by LoveHugeBoobs

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

ASS BLAST ME?

haha hahaha You must have a big time writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
These characters may be of legal age

But their actions and their speech makes them seem like teenagers with the IQ of peas. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally another fix

Every time I read one of these I immediately want to read the next. Can't put my finger on it, but this series hit a lot of my buttons. Thanks for the story and I Hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter.

TLMorganTLMorganover 8 years ago
Oh my god dude!

This was without question the hottest chapter to your series! Dory is a fucking dream and I envy that bastard Jason! Can't wait to see what's next for him, Dory, and the nameless slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol

I have read every one of these, and I like then a lot. You are obviously having a lot of fun. Bravo. O lo thing I find distracting is the mention of specific cup sizes. I love big breastfed women but when actual size is mentioned it distracts me with physical calculations. Obviously these are all characatures, and not to be taken seriously, but if you ever experiment with less overt anime babe erotica, then leave the physical proportions vague. We will provide the form in our imagination. Hot conflict. I love these sluts. Red head was my jam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love when you mention specific cup sizes..it is so hot. Love your dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CH. 05

When can we expect ch. 05?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yessssssss

As much I like Dory I prefer our nameless heroine here.

pgdubs79pgdubs79over 8 years ago
Amazing

Enjoyed all of the installments but this was the best. I really love mentioning the cup sizes, really hot. More please! Keep up the good work.

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCover 8 years ago
Somethings to Consider:

1. What is her motive for doing this? Did she try a variety of guys randomly until she found her bull? Or was it deliberate? If so, what's the background?

2. Will he get up the nerve to investigate the county records to discover who bought the mansion? If he does, will he have a revelation?

3. Is she really using him as a bull? Or does she have a bigger plan?

4. Who are her parents, and do they have a connection to him?

5. Who are the parents of the other girls? Do the girls take after their mothers? Or did it skip a generation? Or maybe they take after an aunt?

So far, we've seen cis-gendered white females. I know you wanted to hit the typical stereotypes (princess, cheerleader, snooty, shy), but how about some more diversity? African-American, Asian, foreign exchange student, runaway (perhaps a farm girl hoping to make it big fresh off the bus), a novitiate...

There's also other locales to explore. Maybe a comic con with the geeky cosplayer who maybe finds another busty playmate for the harem. Cruise ship. Amusement park. His office (perhaps one of the girls is an intern)...

I eagerly await your next chapters!

moon3369moon3369over 8 years ago

Hope your planning a chapter five. love the stories and the no holds bar sex. hope the fifth one has the nameless one in it like she promised after dory. keep writing.

ukguy55ukguy55over 8 years ago
Humongous.

Can't wait for chapter 5.

Excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next story?

Hoping to have the conclusion soon. This series is pretty awesome.

ragnarokwarriorragnarokwarrioralmost 8 years ago
continue?

Hope to see another installment sometime. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
still waiting!

Great Story, absolutely fucking great!

Please write more often. This story is too hot to air on the sidelines.

Hope your planning a chapter five.

Maybe spice it up, threesomes or some different ages or some kinky stuff?

magikman233magikman233almost 8 years ago
implausible but.....

a fun read,hot and raunchy,steamy and sexy,keep up the good work and another chapter soon please!!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 8 years ago
Finding Dory

This chapter was hot! I have to admit that I didn't entirely like the parts when Dory struggled, but it got sooooo good after she started liking it. I hope to read the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?!

Excellent! Where do I find a total slut like this?

I love this story, its so fucking hot!

Very good story! Huge fan of all your works!

That was one of the best stories I've read yet. I hope to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

I agree with a previous comment did not like the bit when she was getting forced but turn out to be a really hot chapter. Id like to see the consiquences of all this with his wife. Maybe the girls teach her how to become a slut like them and she ends up getting a boob job to become part of the household

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

please continue your story. i'd love to read about those four ladies getting pregnant and giving birth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jesus

That was fucking hot. A lil struggle was hot. Can't wait for more filling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow! Can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe introduce an Asian girl or a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awsome

Can't wait to read what happens next

devad761devad761over 6 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!! This has got to be one of the hottest set of stories I have ever read!!! I keep cumming back and rereading the complete series. It never disappoints!!! Can not wait to read the next chapter!! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Willing to Wait

I can’t believe its been over two years and I still check for an update about once a week. You’ve got a great story here and I hope you keep it going.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadalmost 6 years ago

I'd like to see some more variety in the action. More oral sex, perhaps one of the girls turning into a squirter. I'd like to see the nameless one dominated by Jason and have her declare she is his sex slave, at least for one night, and be tormented by him with a flogger and silk ropes. Perhaps have Valentine taken while she has a butt plug as big as his cock in her ass, and pass out from the pleasure before crawling to him and sincerely telling him she is his devoted brood mare.

And I especially want to see Jason and all the sluts confront his flat-chested, frigid wife as he serves her with divorce papers. Perhaps with the three subordinate sluts holding her and forcing her to watch while he does the nameless one right in front of her. So far, the story is proceeding, but we need a fantastic ending for Jason and his harem of horny, huge-fitted ho's.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

This “training” of turning a teen into a SLUT is Fantastic. Would love to read more of Jason’s Erotic Adventure. We need more details as to his wife. Thank You!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Are we ever going to see another in this series as its good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sort of pointless

And repetitive! It needed a conclusion with his wife.

SonForBBWSonForBBWabout 4 years ago
Great series

I really liked this whole series so far. Sure there's a similar progression to every story, but it's lots of hot action (which is really what I'm looking for when I read stories here). Really sexy events, without taking itself too seriously all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

hey author, don't tell me you have abandoned this series, its one of the best and i'm sure that i'm not the only one to say it but it is really frustating to see such a good story with so much potencial to be dropped, the part that the girls confronting his wife, the identity and background of the nameless slut, and i like to see if there is some secret betwen her and jason, because she clearly already knew him.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great Story but I agree with the other comments, needs to continue to a conclusion.

Jaystud2020Jaystud2020over 3 years ago

Well author.... I would like to see a conclusion to this story as to whether Jason finally confronts his wife with his new harem as well as the identity of the raven-haired-green-eyed slut. What her history is all about, Does Jason's wife work for her family's company...that sort of thing. Don't hang us in limbo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story at first. Too bad it changed into a rapists fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

!Wasn't a fan of the whole forced thing but the rest was hot in an unbelievable way and slightly funny. It needs finishing though due to the mystery girls identity and needing to face the wife. They finish it bud

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More? Like many many sequels please!

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

This story is super repetitive, the sex scenes are all the same, even the order in which he fucks the girls: mouth, pussy, ass, over and over. At least the group rape of Dory had a tiny variation. All of the girls also speak in the exact same ridiculous way, as if they share a brain, and Jason himself has almost no character. I want to like him, and the girls, but there's nothing here.

The only interesting things in this story are the ones the author is not giving us: Who is the original "slut"? Why did she choose Jason? What is her end game? Is he just a mark or does she genuinely see something in him? How does this affect his life? Do these girls really just want to be impregnated by a stranger with a big dick? What does this mean for all of their futures? Where's his bloody wife?

I know this is just a silly wank story with giant titty and impregnation fetishes, but I was really hoping for more, as crazy as that sounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, more please!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[04.11.22]

Fantastic (but sadly incompleat) series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh, repetitive at best. So much could have been added to make it more interesting, but alas there was too much unnecessary filler words and not enough actually meat in the story (not referring to his).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

please continue the story. i would love to see all four sluts in hospital, screaming in pain as they give birth to jason's children.

contestwinnercontestwinner9 months ago

I loved the series and its sad that it ended without... ending. It's true that it's repetitive and it's true that it's a little weird with how characters kinda describe them selves to the people around them,... I'm also not a fan of rape. HOWEVER to the creator, I really enjoyed these, especially the first three. There was something fun about seeing how each of the girls reacts differently to the same general thing and the casual and cavalier approach to breeding is VERY hot. Love this!!! A few more story elements and 10 more chapters would be a dream cum true.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely ridiculous! Usually, as soon as the author mentions an improbably sized dick, I stop reading. This time I wanted to see just how ridiculous the story would become. At least the story gave me a few laughs. Hopefully, it was cathartic for the author.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Will there be a continuation of this series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous