All Comments on 'Namibian Heat Pt. 01'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story! Ashley is so lucky to have enjoyed a superior big black cock and cum.

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good story

This is a very good story that is well written. I loved how Ashley got what every white girls/women should, big black cock and black sperm. Keep writing.

babymaker8babymaker8over 4 years ago
Ashley's going to need sum new maternity panties

Your wife going to be buying them soon after he's put his black baby into her tummy as you watch him fucking her white. Married cunt night after night of the holiday filling it with his potent thick black spunk

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 4 years ago
hot

well written more please very soon. my wife enjoyed the story a lot as well

klitorisringklitorisringover 4 years ago
Oh wow

Fantastic story, can't wait on further chapters!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Great story

Love my pussy being filled with loads of hot baby batter from well hung BBC. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

Archie89Archie89over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you all for the positive comments!

Good feedback and ratings are a superb motivation to keep stories cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The usual racist trash

Gag me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done Archie.

very good story,

I have just made sperm.

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxover 4 years ago
More Please.

What Great Start. Can't Wait For Chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
White Wife - Bred Black!

This was a beautiful, well-written story that was masterfully narrated and hot as hell. My wife is white, blond haired and has blue eyes. Just like Ashley, in your story, she is the perfect specimen for black breeding and black men instinctively notice her. My wife was a dance major in college and worked winter holidays and summers as a dance instructor on the luxury cruise ships sailing out of Miami.

When we were dating, she was not exclusive, and she come home these week-long trips to tell me how exciting they were. In our sex play, I finally got her to open up and tell me what “exciting” really meant. I’m glad it was dark in our bedroom because when she told me, my jaw just dropped open!

On a week-long cruise they would generally stop in three different Caribbean ports. All the young white girls would practically run off the ship to get fucked by the black, local men. In addition, they would often swap out staff at different ports. Thus, different black men would be on board for several days, until they got off at the next port. Thus, the white girls on staff got fresh black men on a daily basis.

My wife, actually she was just my girlfriend then, would often fuck between 3 and 5 different guys on each trip. Sometimes the girls would have little competitions to see who could fuck the most black men on one trip. My wife’s personal best was 8 on one trip. However, the gals who won these secret contests were usually giving it up to 12 or 15 guys per trip! Our sex life really heated up when she started telling me all the graphic details of her sexual conquests.

Most of the girls were dance, aerobics, or fitness instructors who were required to look really sharp. Thus, many of them, including my wife, stopped taking birth control pills because they caused weight gain. Instead, they just used the rhythm method or the “pull-out and pray method”.

Our sex life changed dramatically, because my gal could not get off on my small dick anymore; after fucking those big guys. We would just jerk off together as she told me about her trips. Also, I loved eating out her musky, cum-filled pussy the minute she got off ship.

Many of these girls, including my wife, eventually reached a point where their primal urges took over. They just craved black men depositing their seed in their wombs. They did not want them to pull out and they started having sex closer, and closer to their risky fertile times!

Month after month, we would wait for my wife’s period to start. And, eventually we both became sad when it would. Her body was yearning to be seeded by black men’s sperm. Also, I was starting to obsess about having her bred black.

Our first two children, both black, were born while we were still in college. When my wife graduated from college, she got an executive position in the tourism industry managing the staffing for the cruise ships. Her specialty is recruiting young white, blond haired, blue eyes girls to work on the ships like she used to.

After the girls have worked a few cruises, my wife organizes staff picnics in Miami; where she proudly shows off our two lovely black children. All the girls just swoon over them and many girls choose to go down the same path that my wife took.

Now, my wife is 7 months pregnant with our third child. It was sired by a powerful, wealthy, black travel executive in the Caribbean.

You story was excellent and we will be reading the other chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Or Tency could include Ashley's and Debbie's mother Susan in the mix

Tency may see the attractive physical looks of Susan and throw a suggestion to Ashley that she include Susan in the mix on the assumption that in the interests of better and closer Mother/daughter bonding, Ashley could include Susan in sampling of Taiwo's big black cock. Ashley would feel a tingle grow in her cunt thinking about that possibility of broadening Susan's horizons, even humiliating her for her past racism towards black people plus with the knowledge that Susan cannot conceive a baby at her age, but prepare her to become the doting grandmother of black children without any conditions that Ashley may have with Taiwo. She has a delicious thought about Susan playing with her black grandchildren in the nude during her visit to Nambia especially her black granddaughter riding on grandma's broad shoulders as if she was a horse after Mistress Tency makes her strip nude to enjoy this close intimacy with her black granddaughter especially after she has seen Ashley strutting around naturally naked as if it were no big deal. The only problem would be older sister Debbie's conservative upbringing and knowledge she would vehemently oppose such a thing from happening by throwing cold water on this.

Being the adventurous type, Tency would say with greater confidence how she would bring Debbie into the fold by reminding Ashley how pissed off she was when Debbie told her that she and her husband had to share a tent with Tency and Taiwo without giving them any other options to consider. Beaming with a wide Cheshire cat grin, Ashley will agree with Tency while picturing the scene of Debbie becoming a horse to her black nieces and nephews as they put her on an exhausting pace riding her hard on the hot sand. Her complaining will case Ashley to spank hard Debbie's reddening ass and retort like an uncaring bitch that Debbie is their aunt and show no mercy to her for any consideration. Ashley is wetting herself in thinking of this delicious thought of her children spanking Debbie's reddening ass to motivate her on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What puke

Husband has no balls. He wants his wife to fuck a superior man. HORRIBLE. Husband is definitely gay pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yoruba name

Taiwo is a Yoruba name.....its usually for twins.. The first born is Taiwo the second is Kehinde..

secretosmiossecretosmiosabout 4 years ago

Impregnation is a deal breaker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Easy to read story that flowed so well that it didn't seem like two and 1/2 pages. I do hope chapter 2 is as good as this one, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She should soon be proud to display a black baby bump to the world

Flatulent_Queef_LordFlatulent_Queef_Lordover 3 years ago

I love the fact that you had dedicated sufficient text into explaining the rationality behind their decision, as ther came to grips with what had just happened. It adds a nice touch of realism.

Cuckwannabe1984Cuckwannabe1984over 3 years ago

Amazing story. I read it a while ago and came to it again today. I'd love a similar scenario to happen to my wife while I was able to watch.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Knocked up

Some how we womens know when a Man shoots his seed in to us when we get knocked up. I think most of my times I knew I was going to get pregnant when the Mens was cumming IN me that I had a GOOD chance of getting pregnant. I even told some Mens that it wasnt a GOOD time to Nutt or CUM IN me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is far more realistic than the great majority of this kind of writing. You don't see the marriage as threatened as a huge share of this fiction would suggest would inevitably happen to real people. The foreign customs of the African couple add a realistic air - and the cowgirl position adds more reality than the same-old same-old of missionary sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the husband being tied up and watching. That’s what I want. To not be able to control or interfere whit what is happening to my wife. Watch her being pulled deeper into serving dominant blackmens cocks. After the first man had made her cum and then pumped her full, another Blackman had mounted her before she could recover. Each using her to deposit his sperm into to complete for her egg. Each working to give her an orgasm to show the others he is better till she is conquered, submitting to the warriors as I am tied and humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife was fucked by a black guy in our tent. He wasn’t from Namibia, but Maryland. He was a pitcher on our minor league team. Several of us decided to go camping of the Fourth of July holiday since we had time off. Trey didn’t have camping gear so I said he could crash in our tent. We all got a bit drunk around the campfire and when we were going to bed, I snuggled up to my wife and she felt my hard dick poking her. We were trying to be quiet as I slipped inside of her. As we were fucking I looked over her shoulder and saw Trey watching us. U then saw my wife reach out her hand towards him. She took his hand and pulled him closer. I saw her then take his hand and put it on het tit. I saw her reach down and pull his shorts down, exposing his dick. She then began stroking it and I heard her moan really loudly. That got me so hot that I began pumping faster and was soon shooting deep inside of her. She hadn’t cum yet and when I pulled out, she rolled over presenting her ass towards him. He moved up and slid his black cock into her. I was staring into her eyes as he fucked her. She came at the same time he did, mixing his cum with mine. Probably one the most exciting nights of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That story reminded me of my wife letting a black man we met on holidays,take her.

We were in the pool and he started talking to us,I knew he wanted to fuck her by the way he was talking to her. She invited him to our room for a drink, he sat on the end of the bed and when my wife gave him his drink she bent over giving him a good view of her breast and sat beside him.

Wasn't long until he put his hand on her leg, started rubbing it my wife opened her legs giving him the green light. It was amazing watching them.

He gave her a full load of his cum. We talked for a while then went for dinner together, we all went back to our room and he fucked my wife twice more then fell asleep I woke to them fucking again sometimes during the night. In the morning I went for a shower and when I walked back into the bedroom they were fucking again.

When he went my wife said thank you, he was good at fucking.

Hopefully you will get to fuck him again before we go home .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Lucky lady is going to have a black baby and hopefully more than one. Wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Raised watching movies like “ the nuns story” i understand how so many white men are drawn to allowing strong blackmen to take pleasure from their wives/girlfriends. It is inevitable that any white woman will be end up under a strong fit Blackman as he takes her when he wants.

I’m sure many husbands have laid in bed at night, not having a choice and listened as their young wives moaned as the stronger black warriors took what was theirs.

All he could do was watch her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you Archie89! It was such a beautiful and extremely erotic story. The mutual attraction of a white couple and a virile black man can be well understood. The addition of the African wife who persistently guides the couple to accept what they already crave adds even more dripping excitement to the special event taking place. Archie seems to have a special knowledge of such events as does anyone else who has a similar experience. Well done!

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley23 days ago

Wonderful story of black couple to white couple seduction and the inevitable outcome. Looking forward to part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous