Namibian Heat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yeah, I admit that your little show was quite hot, alright," Ashley said, sounding a bit irritated. "However, being turned on by that doesn't mean I would want to switch places with you! And besides: I think it's rather disrespectful to both me and David, right honey?"

My eyes blinked as I suddenly regained a more conscious state. The little controversy of the two had captured my attention, making me almost forget I had actually a part to play here.

"Yeah! I agree, darling!" I said, trying to sound as confident as possible.

Tency glanced at me. I tried to hold her gaze, but it wandered away from my eyes and down to my crotch. Her grin told me she had become aware of my erection that must have built up during their talking. Trying to make a confident impression, I decided not to do anything to hide it.

"I see," Tency said, still looking at my crotch, which was now showing a firm erection, with a grin, "The last thing I want to be is disrespectful to you two, even if your husband does seem to like what we have been talking about. I don't want any arguments among us, so just let me say this: the offer has been made. The decision is yours."

With a warm smile she turned around to lie on her back next to her husband and closed her eyes.

When they appeared to have dozed off, Ashley gave me a nod in the direction of the campsite. I sensed she wanted to avoid talking and thereby waking the others up. I went along, and we quietly packed our stuff and left.

We didn't say a word, lost in thoughts on the short walk back to our tent. After entering, we closed it and, still dressed in our swimming gear, lay down on our backs on our sleeping mats. The scent of last night's events still maintained a slight presence in the air.

"Oh my, I definitely need some rest, but I just couldn't do it with them nearby!" Ashley said. "I mean, can you imagine? She offering me, a married wife, to have sex with her husband? That's so inappropriate!" She was clearly upset, but I wasn't so sure whether she was just offended or whether Tency had also hit a nerve.

"Calm down, honey! Maybe that's some kind of cultural thing. You know, just some different attitudes towards being faithful, or something like that," I said, trying to defuse the situation.

"And you..." she looked at me, "you got hard from that!" Her eyes seemed as if they were trying to read me. "Do you actually enjoy thinking about that? About... me... fucked by him?" She clearly was reluctant to actually utter those words.

"I... I don't know..." I stuttered a little bit.

Ashley was examining me. "Take off your swimming trunks, I want to see something!"

Sensing this might lead to some fun between us, which would be a much welcome relief after all the talking before, I smirked at her and did as she said.

Ashley, shifted on her left side, resting on her lower arm and leaning towards me. Her mouth came close to my ear. "I want you to imagine me riding Taiwo, just like his wife did tonight!" She answered my immediate and anxious look with a rather serious one. "Just do it!" she said.

I didn't know whether that was right, but the image of Taiwo, lying naked on his back, quickly appeared in my head. Only this time, it wasn't his wife that was fucking him... but mine. I pictured my darling going up and down on his big, black cock, her beautiful tits bouncing with her. That left me no choice: my cock went rock-hard in mere seconds.

"It's really true," Ashley said, looking at my dick, "it does turn you on..."

'This is a game that can be played by two,' I thought and reached over to put my hand inside her bikini panties. Before she realized what was happening, I had placed a finger on her soaking wet pussy.

"Well, well, my love," I teased her, "look who's turned on herself!" I instinctively started taking care of her clit, which immediately stopped her initial effort to push my arm away and caused her to moan. "Now it's your turn to think about it! Imagine taking Tency's place from last night!"

"Ohh, my gosh," Ashley moaned, her eyes closed. "Oh god, that's so intense!"

"Are you thinking about fucking him?" I asked her with my cock throbbing from lust.

"Y... Yes, I am," Ashley answered. Her body was moving wildly, trying to always meet my fingers at the right spot.

There was no point in trying to think straight at that moment, which somehow scared me a little. It all seemed to develop a dynamic of its own, like a little tornado sucking us in.

"Is his black cock sliding in and out of your tight, little pussy?" I asked her, trying to act more dominantly. That thought made my cock ache. I knew I should rather feel ashamed for such words, but I couldn't help it.

"Yeah... It's stretching me out! So good!" Ashley moaned as my fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot.

My mind got even kinkier. "Is he fucking you bare? Is he inside of you totally unprotected?" I now started to jack off with my other hand, which almost made me cum right away.

"Yes! Oh yes, dear, I've got his bare, black cock inside of me! Oh that feels so good!" Ashley almost grunted a little.

"Where is he going to cum?" I asked, now really going for it.

"In... Inside... He's going to cum inside me! Oh my god, he's going to knock me up, David!" I could feel she was very close.

"Do you... Do you actually want to do this?" I asked her, now very anxiously and excited.

"Y... Yeah! I... I want to do this!" Ashley managed to say, a moment away from cumming.

"Will you... Will you do this tonight? For real?" I said, almost fainting when I realized I had actually said it.

"Yes, David! I will!" Ashley exclaimed as she started cumming with almost violent jerks. "Uhhhh, yes! Yes! Fuuuuuck!"

That was too much for me. My cock throbbed and without touching myself, I shot a seemingly never-ending load of cum on the floor, almost crying from pleasure.

We both took a while to recover from our orgasms. I couldn't figure out my own emotions. I felt ashamed, aroused, frightened, emboldened and many other things at once. Ashley came close to me and laid her head against my shoulder. Our chests were still rising and falling quickly as we were recovering from our orgasms. No word could be heard, only the sounds of our breaths.

After a little while, I reached behind me into a bag pack, and as Ashley curiously looked up, I pulled out a nice bottle of red wine and an opener. With a smooth popping sound the cork went out, and I had a few sips from the bottle. I offered the bottle to Ashley, and she too raised her upper body - still covered in her bikini top - and took a few sips.

"Did... Did we really say those things?" Ashley asked after a while when I could already feel the effects of the alcohol. "I mean, did we really discuss the possibility of...me..." She seemed to be trying to somehow summarize what we had talked about.

"The possibility of you... what?" I replied with a sheepish and playfully ignorant face. The alcohol made me feel light-hearted, which was very pleasant compared to the constant tension I had been feeling since last night.

"Well... you know... of me sleeping with Taiwo," Ashley answered with a curious look. "You somewhat made me say I would do it..."

"Alright, alright, my love," I interrupted her, "first of all: I didn't make you say anything. Everything you said was what you wanted to say. And to answer your question: Yeah, it seems we really did talk about that." Talking about it was so much easier under the influence of the wine.

My wife shifted a little, clearly a bit uneasy, "So... Should I really, or...?" she asked.

My heart was racing, and I quickly took some more sips of the wine. We had reached an important crossroad. I could feel it. A decision as to where this would go had to be made.

"Uhm, I'm not sure," I said. "I have to admit it really turns me on now. However, you heard what she said about him not using certain things and all that. That's... That's totally crazy, isn't it? I mean, you would be going for the real thing, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. It's so crazy. So that's not a 'go'," Ashley said.

"No, it's not," I replied.

"But... It's not a 'no' either," she continued, her eyes inquiring.

"No, I guess it's not," I answered with goosebumps.

We were that focused on our discussion that we didn't really notice how quickly we were emptying the bottle, and the last thing before falling asleep that I could remember was the sight of my naked body next to Ashley's almost naked one, snuggled against each other.

I woke up. It was dark. Still feeling the alcohol and starting to grasp that we had fallen asleep and seemed to have missed dinner, my mind slowly adapted to the situation.

"Oh, hello there. Did you enjoy yourselves a little while you were alone?" Tency's voice came as a whisper, but I could understand it well.

I turned my head and saw both of them sitting on the left side of the tent, still dressed in their swimming gear and facing us. Looking down at Ashley, who was lying on her side, facing the couple, I realized that she was still only dressed in her bikini. My heartbeat quickened.

"I... we were just..." I tried to explain, but she just shook her head, indicating she didn't need to hear it.

"You've thought about it, haven't you?" Tency gasped as she made a meaningful pause, closed her eyes for a moment and bit her lip as if she was imagining something. Opening her eyes again, she went on, "You've thought about my husband giving his seed to your wife. You've thought about them mating." Her gaze was piercing me.

I looked back at her, trying to think of something smart to reply, but the harder I tried the more I would picture what Tency had just talked about. As I was holding her gaze, my cock betrayed me. It swelled. Quickly.

Tency smiled and said something to Taiwo which made him grin at me and my now visible erection. "You don't need to say anything, my white friend," she whispered. "I know you want it, and I don't blame you. Your wife is a very beautiful specimen of your race. Wanting her to be with a complement of my race is only natural. Even I would gladly watch them mate, and I guess I don't have to point out that my husband is very eager too."

How could she be that bold? Still not sure whether I was in a dream - a quite sexy dream - I was staring at the couple from Namibia. The silence within the tent was slowly growing to an unbearable degree.

I was stunned. Neither could I think of anything to counter Tency's incredible words nor did I see myself fit to appropriately evaluate the situation. The tension was killing me.

"Why don't you lie back down behind your beautiful wife?" Tency suggested all of a sudden.

Almost glad to be told what to do I lay down behind Ashley, who was still asleep. My naked body touched my wife's, only dressed in her bikini. Tency nodded in approval as my hand instinctively started to caress my wife, starting with her arm, then going across her belly and bikini-covered breasts. She moaned in her sleep as my hands cupped her perfect boobs and allowed my fingers to explore her hardening nipples while I kept holding Tency's gaze. Ashley, obviously aroused but still sleeping, responded with soft, unconscious moans.

Tency said something to Taiwo, and he quietly raised himself, pulled off his trunks, and knelt down just about one and a half yards away from Ashley's face. A shiver went through my body when I saw his impressive, already semi-erect cock so close. Tency untied her bikini top and knelt down next to her husband. She was grinning at me as she started to jerk his cock with her left hand, allowing it to grow to its massive size in the shortest time.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Tency asked me, looking down at my own, smaller erection. "It's a source of the utmost pleasure and it's truly been made to impregnate a woman. Don't you think so, too?"

"Yes, it's beautiful..." I answered, mesmerized by the sight of that magnificent cock, standing out proudly in all its black glory, its musky smell invading my nostrils.

"Don't you want to see that inside your beautiful white wife? Aren't you longing to witness it unleash my husband's semen deep inside her?" Tency bit her lip, closed her eyes and exhaled dramatically. Then she looked back at me again.

Her eyes were piercing me. My brain was practically screaming no, but my cock was forcefully pushing for a yes. It was as if a dark force was keeping me from responding anything to those dirty and daring suggestions. I just kept looking at her.

My hand, which had just been on Ashley's breasts began to make its way down my wife's sweet body. It went past her breasts, her belly and found her bikini bottom. As I was pressing my hard-on against her ass, my fingers began caressing her bikini-covered pussy lips. Even in her sleep she instinctively started moving her hips along to the rhythm of my fingers to allow her pussy to properly experience the new pressure on it.

Why was I doing that? Jealousy and fear of what was to come were raging within me. It would have been so easy. A simple no would have done it. However, there I was, deeply aroused and excited, knowing all too well that my marriage and I were walking on the edge of a cliff, potentially falling down any second.

The fabric of Ashley's bikini bottom was getting wet. I could feel the moisture on my fingers and the growing wet stain on the fabric. Her breathing had turned rather heavy, and I knew her body was now expecting sex.

A silent tension was filling the tent. The only sounds that could be heard were my wife's breathing, her soft moans and the sound of Tency's hand gliding up and down her husband's hard cock.

Suddenly I felt something on my cock. Diverting my focus from Taiwo's black meat, I was shocked to find Ashley's left hand had reached behind her and taken hold of my dick. She was stroking me. Now I knew she was awake. She knew what was going on.

"Oh god, Ash," I started to say, "you're awake! I was just... I..." What could I say? What comment could I bring up to explain what was going on? Nothing came to my mind.

"What your husband is trying to say," Tency decided to take the initiative once more, "is that we had just talked about our offer once more. Since you have got the evidence of his feelings towards it in your hand, I guess no further words from our side are needed, my white friend. The offer stands. What you make of it is up to you."

My wife didn't say a word. She just kept stroking my aching cock, still enjoying my fingers on her pussy, only separated by the thin fabric. I could swear I had heard a little gasp from her when Taiwo repositioned himself to kneel more comfortably before her.

Ashley suddenly stopped stroking me. Her hand went to mine and signaled me to stop massaging her pussy too. As I complied, she rolled over on her other side so she was facing me now, her back exposed to the others. She looked me in the eyes with a mixture of arousal and curiosity as my cock was sticking out and poking against her covered pussy, hard and ready.

"What now?" Ashley whispered, slightly moving her pelvis back and forth, which made my cock feel like it was going to explode.

"I... I don't know," I responded. Was she really considering acting on it? Was she really prepared to fuck another man? Was there any way our marriage could survive undamaged? "Do you... Do you want to do something?"

Ashley grabbed my hand and guided it down inside her bikini bottom. She pushed one of my fingers inside her dripping, wet pussy. "I don't know either..." she replied with a moan as my finger entered her.

As she started to move her pelvis again, I quickly took the hint and began fingering her. She was moaning heavily as I finger-fucked her sweet, married pussy, aiming for her favorite spot.

I was so concentrated on my wife that I hadn't paid much attention to the other couple in the tent. When I looked behind Ashley, I saw that Taiwo had laid himself behind Ashley, facing her. Tency was lying behind him with her hand over him, still masturbating his cock, which was now only inches from my wife's firm, round ass.

"Yes, this is it! Can you feel the tension in here, my white friends? Can you feel the anticipation in the air?" Tency said as Taiwo started to moan.

"Oh god, David!" Ashley moaned all of a sudden, "I can feel his cock on my ass! It's touching me!" Biting her lip she closed her eyes.

The thought of Taiwo's cock on Ashley's lovely bottom made my horny mind go wild. As I was still finger-fucking my darling wife, I told myself that the only physical barrier between his dick and her pussy was the thin fabric of the bikini. My own cock was rubbing against her thighs, which was enough to substitute actual stimulation.

"Take it off!" I said.

"What are you saying, honey?" Ashley exhaled.

"Take your bikini panties off!" I answered. My decision had been made. There was only one way the whole situation was going to be resolved. I wanted it.

With widened eyes, my darling wife complied. Her hand found the strings of her panties and pulled. On both sides, they just fell down to the floor, exposing both her sweet ass and her already dripping pussy.

Taiwo wasted no time. It took him but a heartbeat to position himself closer to Ashley. His bare, black shaft made contact with her soaking wet pussy, making her gasp. I couldn't hide a surprised reaction myself when the tip of his cock suddenly touched my hand, taking care of my wife's clit. I instinctively removed it, leaving her opening undefended to the invader, which Taiwo was now making slide back and forth against her wetness, greeted by her moans and motions of her hips to match his.

"Oh god, honey, he's between my legs!" Ashley moaned. She was looking at me, her eyes half closed.

I didn't dare looking down, but I could only imagine how her juices were starting to cover his shaft, lubricating it.

"Can you feel it?" Tency said. "Can you feel his power against your opening?"

"Yes! Yes, I can feel it!" Ashley replied.

"And what do you say now, white woman?" Tency asked. "What do you say to our offer? Do you want my husband to do it? Do you want to experience him like a true woman?"

It was all going so quickly, but to me it felt so differently. It seemed to me as if I was in a boat, floating on a river towards a great waterfall. The boat was moving very slowly, but the inevitable end at the waterfall was looming.

Ashley looked at me. It was obvious she wanted it, but she was waiting for my approval. She was waiting for me to officially give my blessing to that unholy ceremony we both wanted.

I gulped and nodded.

My wife took a couple of deep breaths. "Yes," she finally managed to say, "yes, I want it, Tency."

It had been said. It was out. No going back now. As my mind was trying to process what was actually going on at that moment, my eyes were now resting on Tency, waiting for her response.

Tency smiled. "Good." She spoke to Taiwo in their native tongue again, and he immediately turned around, back to her and onto his back, leaving his fully grown, African cock in all its glory for us on display.

"There is but one tiny thing I must ask of you before we start." Tency reached behind her and presented a scarf to Ashley. "Our men used to take other married women only as means of humiliating other defeated warriors. Tradition demands that your husband's hands must be tied behind his back as he witnesses the act. Are you willing to submit yourselves to this?"

We both nodded.

Tency didn't waste a second and crawled behind me. I'll never forget the grin on her face as she passed by. Without applying any force, she pulled me up on my knees, my arms behind my back, and within seconds, my hands were tied, leaving me kneeling in front of them, dressed only in a t-shirt.