Namibian Heat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley got up to a kneeling position herself and looked at me. She was smiling insecurely. Both of us knew that there was no turning back from what we were both craving now.

Tency went back behind her husband and reached her hand out towards my wife. "Are you ready for this?" she asked as Ashley took her hand and got to her feet, raising as far as the height of the tent allowed her.

"Y... Yes, I am," my darling wife responded.

Without further ado, Tency pulled her towards her waiting husband. My body started to shiver on the sight of my wife, dressed in nothing but her bikini top, towering over Taiwo.

She went down on her knees, and with one elegant motion, she swung her left leg over Taiwo so that she was now practically sitting on his stomach. Tency motioned for me to crawl next to her, and I willingly complied until I was positioned at Taiwo's feet, having a magnificent view of his cock and my darling's perfect, white bottom.

"It is time, my friend. Please raise your body," Tency asked.

I could swear I could feel a little hesitation in her, but eventually, Ashley did as she was told and raised herself.

My heart was pounding violently as I saw Tency position Taiwo's throbbing cock against the innocent opening of my darling wife.

As she withdrew her hand from her husband's cock, she said, "This is it, my white friend. The only thing you need to do is let yourself slide back down and welcome the manhood of my husband. You are about to be entered by a true warrior, so I advice you to savor this moment and enjoy it." Tency kneeled back down next to them, smiling at me.

The next moments didn't seem to pass. Anticipation was holding me in a tight grip, almost preventing me from breathing. In less than a few seconds, everything was going to change. And I wanted it.

"Uh!" Ashley immediately exclaimed as she started lowering herself. I could see the head of Taiwo's cock building up pressure against her pussy, but when it was enough, it slipped right in, splitting her pussy lips apart.

"Oh god, it's so big!" Ashley moaned heavily as she was slowly lowering herself on Taiwo, consuming his cock bit by bit.

Never before had I been so aroused, afraid and excited at the same time. It was happening. It was really happening. I had allowed my wife to sleep with another man.

"Yes! Don't rush, my friend," Tency said, placing a hand on Ashley's shoulder, "breathe! Take it slow! Let your inside adjust to his size!"

"Uh-huh!" Was all Ashley could respond. After what felt like ages and under constant moaning, Ashley finally had sunk down all the way on Taiwo's cock. She paused.

"How is it?" Tency asked. "Tell your husband what you are feeling!" She began to masturbate herself.

Ashley turned her head as far as she could, managing to only look at me from the corner of her eye. "Oh my gosh, honey! I'm so full! He's stretching me so wide! His bare cock is all the way inside me!"

"Are you... are you okay? Are you good?" I stumbled to which she nodded.

It didn't take long before it started. Ashley placed her hands on Taiwo's chest and slowly raised her ass. His cock came out on display again, this time covered in my darling wive's wetness, glistening in the moonlight. Just before his head would pop out, she went back down again. The speed slowly but steadily increased.

When she was actually fucking him, Taiwo placed his hands on her hips, securing her in her position and started meeting her movements with thrusts of his own. Ashley couldn't hold it any longer. Her moans transformed into squeals. "Oh god! Oh god, give it to me!"

My own rock-hard cock was aching. At that very moment, there was nothing I would have loved to do more than taking care of my throbbing erection. However, there I was, my hands tied, kneeling down before my wife fucking another man with my hard cock pointed out uselessly in the air.

Then Ashley's orgasm set in. Under heavy thrusts, consuming that big black cock, a wild orgasm rocked through her. Spasms and squeals from her presented me with a wife I seemingly encountered for the first time in my life.

When her orgasm was wearing off, Ashley came to a rest and paused on top of Taiwo. He used the interruption to say something to his wife.

"Alright, my friend, it won't be long now," Tency said. "Taiwo has just told me he is close and ready to release his semen."

The fact that Taiwo was fucking Ashley without any protection suddenly re-entered my mind. A touch of panic began to arise within me, but my erection had taken over control. It was so wrong and stupid, but arousal and alcohol had become the judges of my actions.

"My white friend, may I ask you to turn around? It would be nice if you and your husband could look at each other when it happens, wouldn't it?"

Ashley got up and turned around. She seemed to be reluctant. "There's no way he would cum outside? In my mouth perhaps?"

"No, there isn't!" Tency said tenderly but assertively. "I told you warriors like him only engage in the sexual act in order to release their semen into the belly of a woman. You knew what was going to happen when you accepted him, and I now ask you to complete the act. Give your lovely body what it is so desperately longing for!"

Ashley looked at me. Mouthing 'I love you' she positioned Taiwo's cock back at her entrance and slid down again. Our eyes were locked as she started pumping up and down on his cock, causing both him and herself to moan. His hands were now resting on her hips again. The contrast of his black skin against her fair body was almost hypnotizing.

I felt something move at my left. As I turned my head, I noticed Tency had knelt down next to me, eagerly masturbating.

"They are beautiful, are they not?" She said to me. "Isn't it magnificent how his dark manhood enters her white flesh?"

"Y... Yes, it is," I murmured. "It's beautiful indeed."

"And are you ready for it? Are you ready to witness your wife accepting his seed?" Tency whispered. She moaned as her hand was working on her clit inside her bikini panties.

"Yes, I'm ready," I murmured as if I was in a trance.

No five seconds after I had said that, Taiwo suddenly said something to his wife.

"He is so close now! Ashley, I want you to say something. Repeat after me!" Tency said and in a slow and clear way she pronounced words which obviously were in her native language. To my surprise, my wife, although she was more than occupied with the big cock inside of her, managed to repeat what she had heard.

"What... Uhh! What have I just said?" she asked Tency.

Tency grinned and answered, "You just said, 'I want you to own my belly! Please bless me with your child!"

"Oh god!" Ashley gasped and increased the pace.

My mind was running wild. Every last bit of reason and pride that hadn't been silenced by my aching cock was screaming within me. How could I let that happen? What were we going to tell our families? What would the neighbors think? Would our relationship survive? My cock and my arousal, however, made each of those considerations futile. I wanted it to happen. It had to happen.

Suddenly Taiwo started moaning heavier. His grip on Ashley's hips tightened.

"Now!" Tency exclaimed, "Now it is happening! He is about to flood your belly, my white friend!" She was now fingering herself quite aggressively, her orgasm obviously not far away.

My wife looked at me. "Honey, I love you! Uh! Come... Uh! Come what may!" With that she bit her lip and increased her pace one last time.

That was too much for Taiwo. The hard thrusts of his African cock were meeting my darling's married pussy. Then he started grunting.

"Oh god! Ashley squealed, "I can feel it! Yes!" All the while she wasn't slowing down in any way. Her pussy went up and down on his shaft, seemingly eager to harvest every single drop of cum that cock was able to offer.

Tency couldn't hold it any longer as well and came right next to me, moaning and showing spasms of her body.

How much would I have liked to cum myself in that very moment. A simple touch by a hand on my cock would have been enough to send me over the edge at that point. Instead, I remained kneeling before my wife with my cock sticking out helplessly as another man was cumming inside my darling's wanting pussy.

It seemed as though Taiwo's orgasm was never going to end. I imagined how wave after wave of his potent seed was shot into her, going straight for her womb. He would surely breed her, I told myself.

When he was finished, Ashley slowed down. She reduced the pace until she finally came to rest on top of him. Then she raised herself and let his already softening cock slip out of her. A thick, white thread of cum was slowly oozing out of her red and gaping pussy. Never before had I seen her stretched so much.

Tency placed an arm around my shoulder. I could smell the scent of her pussy coming from her fingers.

"I congratulate you both," Tency said, "and I cannot stress enough how much of an honor this is for you. So many women of our tribe would feel blessed if they could be in your wife's spot right now." With that she crawled back to her sleeping mat and lay down.

Taiwo gently pushed Ashley to his left and lay down beside his wife. He was clearly spent.

My wife didn't look at me. She immediately crawled up to me and removed the scarf that had tied my hands. After that she laid herself down on her side on her place. She was facing the others.

I lay down behind her, my cock still hard as a rock.

"Hold me!" she said. "Please hold me!"

I did as she had asked and snuggled up behind her, putting an arm around her used body. My cock was now pressed against her back and my stomach. I knew I wasn't going to be taken care of that night, but that was okay. Actually I didn't want to experience post-orgasm clarity at that moment. We had done something unimaginable, and I didn't want to face the full gravity of reality right then.

"I love you," I whispered in Ashley's ear.

"I love you too, my love!" she answered.

As I could feel his cum leaking out of my darling's pussy, I pulled the blanket up to cover us and went to sleep.