All Comments on 'Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 05'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
mixed feelings

First let me say you write sex scenes!! There is little left to be desired with your sex scenes. FUCKIN HOT!!!

That said; I find the whole premise of hubby filming his wife fuckin another guy to be wrong. I would kill em all. Nancy has crossed a line here. She let these guys go bareback, now any symbiance of Cal having any say so is out the window. He needs to man up now and tell her no more or hit the door. If she truly loved him she wouldn't be doing this.

I would kill to find my own Nancy, but she'd have to be stricktly a one cock woman. 3 stars....5 for the sex....1 for the cuckold.

sorcerer221sorcerer221over 12 years ago
Excellent . . . . . .

As Saxon_Hart indicated, 5 star for the sex scene. You wrote a great sex scene. I would rate 4 to 4.5 for the storyline. It seems to be on the same platform of husband watching/filming the wife having sex.

Suggestion: How about letting the wife loose. Let her have sex with a stranger with a hidden video camera recording the event and then come home to tell the husband all about it while view the video together?

Overall, still an excellent story. Great job. Cannot wait for the next installament :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, but...

Yes, you can write sex scenes very well. But, please get an editor, or we will have Karl turning into Mark every other paragraph.

What does Cal get out of stuff like this? Does he really like being just one of Nancy's sex partners? What happens if she decides to have sex without telling him about it? Or goes for pay? Maybe Cal needs Nancy to bring home some young willing woman from the art gallery so he can some variety, too.

Overall, 4 out of 5 points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good but a bit dull. . . . . . . . . .

Agree with both 'Anonymous (Good, but. . . . . ) and sorcerer221. You wrote a great sex scene but there seem to be a repeat of husband watching/filming wife having sex with stranger.

Hope there is more variety, like wife have sex without the husband knowledge. Wife acts as a prostitute and have paid sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next story

would love to read long story about nancy's first interracial experience. don't keep us waiting too long.

cuck_dreamscuck_dreamsover 11 years ago

How oh how do I get the wife to be Nancy.....!?!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Too bad

Too bad there isn't a separate category for extremely stupid stories. Did husband at least get free salad?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous