Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping his cock in his right hand as though trying to regain ownership of it, Ben laughed and said, "Of course I'd never do that to you. I'm a gentleman."

This was their little in-joke because only a week earlier he'd cum all over my wife's mouth and face. He had no way of knowing that I'd seen the whole thing, of course.

As I was recreating this incident in my mind, Ben got down on the mat with Nancy and pushed her gently down so that she was face-up and leaning back on her elbows. He then placed a pillow under her ass and spread her legs open. Lying on his belly, he crawled between her legs and scooted forward until his mouth made contact with her slightly elevated cunt.

For the next three or four minutes, Ben performed enthusiastic, sloppy-wet cunnilingus on my wife. I brought the camera up close and got some great shots of his tongue lashing her already swollen clitoris and lapping up and down her cunt, which he was pulling open with his fingers. Several times he stuck his tongue as far inside her as it would go and wiggled it around.

His nose was buried in Nancy's little swatch of reddish-brown pussy hair. I knew just how that felt, that wonderful little tickle.

As he did these things to her, Nancy was lying back with her eyes shut, thrashing around and gripping her breasts in her hands. She kept saying things like, "Oh, fuck! Oh, that feels so good! Oh, my God that feels good! Oh, yes! Keep eating me like that!"

The music wasn't quite loud enough to cover the slurping liquid noises coming from Ben's mouth eating my wife's very excited cunt.

Finally, raising himself up from Nancy's crotch, Ben got up on his knees, took his hard cock in his right hand, and quickly brought it down toward her cunt. I knelt down behind him and watched as he guided the end of his cock to Nancy's just eaten cunt and slowly began pushing it inside her.

When his cock was buried deep in her, Nancy exclaimed, "Oh shit! Wait! That hurts. You've got it in too far. Wait!" Looking between their legs, I saw that his thick cock really did look too big for her cunt. I wondered if I should intervene. Watching my wife getting fucked was great, but not if it was hurting her.

Ben slowly drew his cock about halfway out of her. "Does it hurt now?" he asked.

Nancy hesitated, then answered: "No. But just wait a few seconds. I'll need to adjust to it. It didn't hurt last week so it should be OK today." (Oops, that ten seconds of penetration last Sunday was supposed to be their secret. Now that damned photographer Cal knew about it.)

Ben kept still for maybe twenty seconds before slowly sliding his cock in and out of Nancy's tight cunt in little fuck motion that were only about half an inch in depth.

"Oh, yes," whispered Nancy. "Like that. Oh, yes! That cock feels really good now! Just do it slowly like that for a while. Oh, God, it's big! It's twice the size of my husband's."

I noticed that Karl, impatient with the unrewarding role of imaginary videographer, was standing slightly behind me removing his clothes.

As I knelt just behind Ben and my wife, he gradually increased the depth and pace of his thrusts until after maybe a minute he was plunging his long, thick cock deep inside her. He wasn't giving quite all of it to her, but she was getting enough, and I could tell by the sounds she was making that she'd adjusted to its size and was obviously loving how it felt.

Now lying almost on my belly, I took fifteen or twenty shots of this large cock fucking my wife's tight cunt. And beneath the stuffed cunt, her tight little asshole. At times, I found myself viewing the scene almost impersonally as though I were looking at an abstract work of art.

Nancy whimpered as she was getting fucked and her bare feet bobbed and danced in the air at either side of Ben's lean body. Several times, though, she wrapped her legs around his back as though trying to pull him even deeper inside her. I noticed that the grunting noises he was making were growing louder as he fucked her, and I watched her hands reach up and her fingers dig into his back as she screamed, "Oh, Yes, Ben! Fuck me hard like that! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She was obviously about to cum and there was no reason to stop her. But I decided to say something to Ben, just loud enough for him to hear: "Try not to cum, Ben. We need you to last longer."

He made a frustrated, almost angry sound, as though I were spoiling his fun, and kept on fucking Nancy. Except he was now doing it more slowly. After a few more seconds of this slow fucking he stopped thrusting into her. He kept his cock buried inside her, though, motionless.

Nancy twisted her upper body to look past him at me. She looked a little angry, too. Then she said, "Fuck me just a little more, Ben. I want to cum now. I'm almost there!"

Hearing this, Ben resumed sliding that big cock of his slowly in and out of her. He did this mechanically, like a sort of fuck machine. Whatever he was doing, though, got almost immediate results. For less than a minute later, again reaching up with her legs and wrapping them around his lower back, Nancy screamed out: "Oh, God, Ben! You're making me cum! Ahhhh! I'm cumming! God, I love how your cock feels! Ahhhh!"

As my wife came loudly while being fucked by this guy she hardly knew, I touched the end of my cock through my pants and very nearly had an orgasm of my own. I couldn't take much more of this.

Ben, meanwhile, held his big cock stationary inside my wife as she pressed her cunt up to fully engulf it. I could tell by the high-pitched little sounds she was making and the way her body was twitching that she was having a series of after-shock orgasms. They lasted almost a full minute.

Finally, she fell silent and relaxed with her butt against the mat. Ben slowly, very slowly, pulled the full length of his cock out of her -- under the music I thought I could just barely hear a little sucking sound as he pulled out -- and sat back on his haunches. Karl, now completely naked and holding his erect cock in his hand, stood next to me staring at my wife's just-fucked cunt. Then he turned to me, almost imploringly. He may as well have said, "Put me in, coach!"

Seeing his friend ready to take his turn with Nancy, Ben said, "Damn. Karl! I think that's the best fuck I've ever had. Her pussy is super tight. I had a really hard time not shooting a load inside her."

"Thanks for not cumming. I need more shots of you fucking her, and I don't want to wait for you to recover," I said.

Sitting up on her elbows, Nancy looked at Ben and said, in her most sincere voice, "Thank you. Thank you, Ben. That was wonderful. Honestly, I've never had an orgasm like that before." [I felt like asking her, "Not even when I fucked you?" But I didn't. Besides, she was probably just bullshitting Ben.]

Karl quickly climbed on the platform and crawled over to Nancy. "Can we have some sex now?" he asked her. Still lying back on her elbows, she smiled at him indulgently. She'd just had a terrific fuck, she seemed to be thinking. How could this funny little guy have much to add to that experience?

Karl was a pretty hairy guy, especially on his chest but also on his arms and back. Much more muscular than Ben (who stood a few feet from her with his erection still at about two o'clock), Karl's cock was adequate but quite a bit smaller than Ben's. It was also smaller than mine, but not by much.

Nancy quickly got on her knees in front of Karl. "Would you like me to suck your cock?" she asked. It was almost as though she wanted to get it over with.

Grinning at me, Karl pushed his cock into Nancy's face. As I brought my camera up close to where the action was about to occur, I noticed that his cock differed from Ben's in another way. It was quite purplish and had a definite upward curve to it.

As she had done with Ben, Nancy pushed Karl's cock up against his belly and began licking and sucking his scrotum. I stood next to him as she knelt in front of him, getting several good downward shots of her looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes while she worked on his balls with her mouth. Then, getting down on her level, I got several side shots of her tongue lashing his scrotum.

"That feels great, doesn't it?" I heard Ben ask.

"Oh, my golly, yes," answered Karl. I almost laughed at this odd use of English idiom.

After about thirty seconds of ball licking, Nancy suddenly took almost the full length of Karl's cock into her mouth and began moving her head slowly forward and backward. As she did this, she gripped his butt with both hands. For the next minute or so, I got some great shots of her with just the end of his cock in her mouth, then part of it, then all of it.

But after a short time, not content with the slow pace, Karl gripped Nancy's head with both hands and began ramming his cock more quickly in and out of her mouth. She made a muffled sound, when he first increased the pace, that was somewhere between surprise and a complaint.

But he kept it up and she soon relaxed, closed her eyes, and let him fuck her mouth as fast as he wanted to. It was a wonderfully submissive thing to do.

He finally pulled his cock out of her mouth and announced, "I want to fuck you now!" He wasn't asking.

Karl quickly pushed her down on her hands and knees and dropped on his knees behind her. Ben stepped toward them, as though about to interfere with his teammate's roughness. But, like me, he just watched as Karl pushed himself up against Nancy's gorgeous rear end and prepared to enter her dog-style.

Nancy stopped him, though. "Wait a minute. I think I need a little lubrication down there first. Cal, do you have something?"

I took the tube of lubricant from my shirt pocket, set down the camera, and went over to her. Pushing Karl to the side and kneeling behind her, I squeezed some gel out of the tube and put it on to my fingers. Then I knelt down and applied lube to her cunt and asshole. Her cunt-lips were red and swollen from the hard fucking Ben had just given her.

Taking my time applying the gel, I let my fingers go a short way into her cunt. When I slid my fingers over her clitoris, she shuddered slightly. Then, on an impulse, I quickly inserted and removed a well-lubed index finger in her tight little asshole. When I did this, Nancy shuddered again and made a little squealing noise. "Cal," she said teasingly, "you're such a nasty man!"

I then got out of the way to give Karl access to my wife's gorgeous crotch. By lubing her asshole as well as her cunt, I'd signaled that it wasn't an unacceptable idea for Ben and him to take advantage of both. And by her half-hearted complaint about my fingering her asshole, she'd pretty much given her consent.

As soon as I was out of his way, Karl knee-walked up behind my wife and inserted his cock inside her. Nancy, leaning forward on her elbows, moaned and said something I didn't quite hear.

Karl wasn't big on finesse. He seemed to have only one fucking speed -- fast. As he banged into my wife dog-style, he gripped her narrow waist firmly in both hands. I tried to get some good shots from above them, but he was pressed too close to her for me to see much. Finally, when I lay down sideways on the mat behind him, I got several good shots of his cock driving furiously in and out Nancy's cunt. I was surprised to see how violently his balls bounced around in his scrotum as he fucked her.

Nancy seemed to be enjoying getting fucked like this, but she was fairly quiet. She made an almost continuous moaning sound and whimpered several times.

After a few minutes of watching his friend fuck my wife dog-style, Ben crawled over near her head, which was pressed against the mat. "Would you suck my cock again?" he asked.

As Karl continued his unrelenting thrusting, she smiled at Ben and instantly raised her front half up on her arms. As she stretched her neck forward to accept it, Ben guided his cock once more into her mouth. He was careful not to gag her with it. Holding the back of her head, he fed her only an inch or two of the end of his cock.

I stood, then squatted, to the side of the three of them to get quite a few shots of Nancy getting it from both ends.

Meanwhile, Karl's persistent full-speed thrusting in and out was working its magic. Nancy was again on the verge of an orgasm.

Turning her head slightly to rid her mouth of Ben's big cock, she announced simply, in a quiet matter-of-fact voice: "I'm going to cum again. Don't stop fucking me, Karl. Oh, shit! That feels so good! I'm cumming!"

Karl froze for a few seconds as Nancy's body spasmed slightly. Then she pressed herself back against Karl to experience the full length of his cock.

As he resumed ramming it into her, she reached a full climax and screamed. I stood up to take a downward shot of Karl finishing her off. That's when I realized what must've pushed her over the edge. As he was fucking her, Karl had his right index finger buried in her asshole.

Thirty seconds or so later, Karl pulled out both his cock and his finger. Nancy let her body fall forward and lay on her belly panting.

"Oh, you guys," she said. "I feel so good, so relaxed. Thank you. Thank you."

She was relaxed, all right, but she was still in the naked presence of two guys with hard-ons. And they weren't at all relaxed.

"Would you like to rest now?" I asked her.

"No. I'm OK," she answered. Then, quickly recovering, she rolled up on her butt and asked the guys what they'd like to do next.

"I want fuck you again," said Ben.

"Me, too," said Karl.

Smiling wickedly at Ben, she said, "Just lie down on your back. I want to climb on your cock now."

He did as asked, holding his big cock in his hand, pointing it at the ceiling. Nancy straddled his body, bent forward to kiss him, and slowly lowered her cunt over his cock. I watched her engulf about half of it in her cunt before lifting herself up and lowering her cunt again until it took in most of his huge erection.

Soon she was rocking back and forth on Ben's cock and both of them making loud joyous noises. "Oh, my God, I wish we could fuck like this forever!" exclaimed Nancy.

Karl was on his knees behind them, gently masturbating. He was sort of leaning in, eyeing my wife's pretty little asshole, where only minutes earlier he'd stuck his right index finger. Meanwhile, I got quite a few shots of Nancy's cunt impaled on Ben's big cock and her perfect little asshole barely an inch above it.

When Karl stood up and walked up behind Nancy's butt and I knew it had to happen. So I held out the tube of lubricant to Karl, who extended the palm of his right hand so I could squirt some gel in it.

Placing a hand on Nancy's shoulder, I quietly asked her to stop sliding up and down on Ben's cock for a few seconds.

Rubbing gel all over his erection, Karl moved up behind Nancy. Placing his feet on either side of my wife's lower legs, he bent his knees, and carefully guided his slippery erection to her asshole. Looking over her shoulder, Nancy said anxiously, "Oh, just wait a second. I've never done this before."

But Karl ignored her and slowly pushed the head of his cock, just the head of it, into her asshole. As he did this, Ben shoved his much larger cock further up into her cunt. He held it still there as Karl pulled his cock from Nancy's asshole and quickly reinserted it, this time deeper.

Nancy whimpered then said, "Oh, no. Oh, fuck! Not all of it in my ass. Just part of it." Then, after a few seconds, she groaned and seemed to relax. "Yes, just some of it like that," she whispered.

Ben had now resumed slowly fucking her cunt with his oversized cock. Karl, resting a hand on her lower back for balance, slid his cock slowly in and out of her asshole. For almost a full minute, both cocks worked in and out of her in slow motion.

I repeated my question. "Does it hurt, Nancy?"

"Uh, no! It just feels really strange."

Before Karl began ass-fucking her, Nancy had been free to slide herself up and down Ben's large shaft. Now, with cocks penetrating her from two different directions, she had to remain still and let her fuckers do all the work.

I took numerous shots, from every imaginable angle, of Nancy being used by two men. At first, they fucked her slowly. After a few minutes, though, Ben began fucking her faster. Soon he was thrusting so hard upward into her cunt that he ass was being pushed up against Karl's slower moving cock. Ben seemed to be ignoring what his friend was doing to Nancy and had decided to take his own pleasure with her.

Nancy was whimpering and groaning now. She was obviously getting into being double penetrated.

And, my cock about to explode under my cargo shorts, I just kept taking photos. I wondered what Ben and Karl would think if they knew they were fucking a wife in front of her husband. Would they be pissed off? Would they even care?

Even I wouldn't respect a husband who would do this. And a wife who would consent to this sort of thing must be a whore. I felt myself getting "angry" with my wonderfully accommodating wife. It was a false, temporary emotion, of course. The fact is I loved Nancy even more for being willing and able to enjoy other men sexually while I watched.

Then Ben announced that he had to cum. He thrust his thick cock almost all the way into her cunt and grunted loudly. Then he said, "Oh, fuck! That tight pussy feels so good!" and grunted several more times as he ejaculated inside her. He seemed to cum in her a long time. I knew there'd probably be a big mess inside her.

Karl kept his cock still inside Nancy's asshole as he waited for Ben to finish cumming in her cunt. When Ben relaxed his shoulders back on the mat, though, Karl resumed fucking her, quite a bit faster than before.

Ben's half-erect cock was still filling her cunt as Karl sodomized her. As he (Karl) bent his legs to ass-fuck her like this, I was impressed by his leg strength. Well, he was an athlete. And soccer players need strong leg muscles, I guess.

Karl kept it up for several more minutes before Ben pulled his cock out of Nancy's cunt. I took two photos of his semen flowing out between her red and slightly swollen cunt lips. Meanwhile, the indefatigable Karl kept on sodomizing her.

I'd had enough watching, though. Setting my camera down and walking around to Nancy's head, I unzipped my cargo shorts and took out my hard cock. Ben looked up at me with a surprised expression on his face. What was the damned photographer doing with his cock out?

"Will you?" I asked my wife.

Nancy looked a little surprised, too. But something else was happening -- Karl's ass-fucking was leading to another orgasm -- and at first she was too distracted by it pay much attention to me.

Seconds later, looking with an expression of only vague comprehension at my cock in her face, she exclaimed: "Oh, I love the feel of this! Oh, yes, fuck my ass! Yes! I love it!" She was reaching between her legs with her right hand and fingering her clitoris.

I pulled her head slightly to the side so it wasn't directly over Ben's head. Then, still holding her head, I shoved the end of my cock a little roughly into her mouth. I didn't care if she was cumming or not. My cock needed her attention.

She began her orgasm just then and I guess I was lucky she didn't bite off the end of my cock. I felt her body stiffen. Then she groaned and started to vocalize something, but I couldn't hold back my ejaculation. I let it go -- two big jets of cum straight into her mouth.

She gasped then coughed very unpleasantly. Carried away with her own orgasm, she hadn't been ready for my semen shooting into her throat. It took her a few seconds to recover from the coughing spasm and the orgasm she'd given herself as Karl ass-fucked her.

Pulling away from Karl, she rolled off of Ben's body and glared at me. "Damn it, Cal! You're not supposed to have sex with me. What's wrong with you?"