Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked shamefaced, though inwardly I was laughing, and said, "Sorry, Nancy, but I've been wanting to do something like that to you for months, every since you began working for me. You're so fucking beautiful. But I promise I won't do it again, OK?"

Ben was stony-faced, but Karl grinned at my broadly. "Are we through now?" he asked.

Nancy, seeing that Karl was still very erect, said, "Go wash it off in the bathroom basin and I'll finish you off."

Karl walked quickly over to the bathroom, ran some water in the basin, and rinsed off his dick. Since there wasn't any soap in there, warm water would have to be good enough.

As soon as he finished, Nancy walked over to the bathroom and tore some toilet paper off the roll. Bending at the waist, she very thoroughly wiped off her crotch. Then she walked back to the platform (her nude body like a goddess's) and got on her knees in front of Karl.

Expertly and with what seemed like great concentration, Nancy sucked the stocky Latvian's cock for nearly five minutes. As she knelt in front of Karl, Ben crawled up behind her and, for some reason, began fondling with her breasts from behind. He grinned at me as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

Finally Karl exclaimed "Oh, look out!" and shot cum all around, but not inside, Nancy's pretty mouth. I got a humorous shot of her scowling as she tried to wipe it off with the back of her left hand. Ben released her breasts, applauded, and said, "Way to go, Karl!"

Getting quickly to her feet, Nancy ran back to the bathroom and closed the door. Ben and Karl, their dicks beginning to shrink, looked at one another and seemed embarrassed for some reason.

"I think we're done," I said. "I guess you guys can get dressed now."

They accepted the news with good grace and were soon almost completely clothed. When Nancy emerged from the bathroom, the toilet flushing behind her, she walked, still gloriously naked, over to the three of us. Wrapping her arms around me, she said, "I hope you got what you needed because I sure did."

Then she embraced Ben, thanked him and added: "I feel wonderful. I've never been so fucked in my life." As he held her to him, Ben held her perfect little ass with both hands.

Karl, sitting on the platform putting his shoes back on, said, "I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?"

Putting on her dress and sandals (and clutching her panties in one hand), Nancy turned to me with a suggestion: "Why don't you order a pizza, Cal? A really big one. We can eat before you drive me over to where I'm staying."

I agreed and called in an order for a large combination pizza from a place in the neighborhood. Then, carrying the extra beers in with us, all four of us went into the house to wait. Ben and Nancy cuddled together on the living room floor and Karl sat down on the couch watching them. Both guys had open beers.

I went upstairs to upload my photos and only came back down when I heard the pizza guy ring the door bell ring. I paid him for the pizza and asked Nancy to bring some plates and paper towels in from the kitchen. She pretended not to know where these things were, so -- in order keep up the fiction that she didn't live here -- I told her where to find them.

As we ate and drank beer, the guys and Nancy seemed almost distant from one another. I never caught Ben and Karl making other than necessary eye contact with each other. It was as though vaginal fucking, mouth fucking, sucking, and sodomizing this beautiful blonde was an ordinary event, as ordinary as soccer practice. And Nancy just sat there very contented, almost in a daze.

Finally, at about 7:30, Ben and Karl decided to leave. They offered Nancy a ride to her nonexistent friend's place, but she declined. She told them she had some business to discuss with me. She kissed each of them goodbye as they left, and Ben lifted her dress up and gripped her naked ass cheeks in his hands as he kissed her. He also whispered something in her ear.

When they were gone, Nancy announced that she wanted to shower right away and went upstairs to do this. I cleaned up the mess in the living room and waited in our bedroom for her to finish her shower. Actually, I was lying with my pants off stroking my dick. Thinking about what I'd seen and photographed out in the studio cabin had caused me to get another hard-on.

Seeing me lying there, she threw her mostly dry naked body down on the bed next to me. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Did you like what Ben and Karl did to me?"

"God, yes," I answered. "And I think you liked it, too. You weren't faking any of it, were you?"

"Well, maybe a little of it," she answered. "It didn't feel all that great when Karl stuck his cock in my ass. At least, not at first. And if I hadn't masturbated while he was doing that to me, I wouldn't have liked it at all."

"What about Ben? Did you like fucking him?"

"Yes. There's no other word for it. Yes. Ben felt so wonderful I forgot where I was for a while. His cock is big, almost too big, but he really knows how to use it. I think he wanted to ass-fuck me, too, but I let him know that wasn't going to happen."

I wondered how she'd communicated this ass-denial to him. I hadn't heard the conversation.

Nancy lay back then and casually took my hard cock in her hand. She said, "If I give you a blow job, Cal, would you take me out for ice-cream? I have a sudden craving for it." Then she laughed.

I agreed to the deal. So for the next twenty minutes Nancy licked my balls and sucked my cock. As she did this, I kept thinking about how she'd done the very same things to two other guys. As I shot cum into her mouth, I concocted an angry and ridiculously false thought. "What a slut my wife was! She sucks the cocks of two virtual strangers for free then insists that I buy her ice cream before she'll do that for me, her husband!"

I laughed out loud then. Nancy, wiping some of my cum from her lips, asked me why I was laughing. I told her never mind. It was time for ice cream.

So we got dressed and went to our neighborhood ice cream shop. I had vanilla and she had something fruity and complicated.