All Comments on 'Nancy's Christmas Party'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Better then most

At least we are not left hanging, no wimp husbands bowing before some stud, and the marriage didn't crash and burn. Thanks

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Who am I to rain on their parade?

Everybody seems pretty happy with the arrangement. She dodged a bullet because her hubby likes being a cuck. She seems happy being a cock hungry slut.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Bob!!!!!!!

Just another story????? keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

JPB,

As usual, good stuff. I think I've read three or four hundred of yuor stories, and love 'em. Prefer your longer stuff though, and complete stories instead of the serialized ones--you have a few. Patience is not one of my vices; and it is a vice--patience that is. I am convinced that it has been sold as a virtue by people who don't mind standing in line--I mind.

Luvyuh,

Matt

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 13 years ago
My kind of story.

Though I prefer them a bit longer and more fleshed out. I like stories where the husband likes to watch his wife. I even like the ones where she doesn't know he is watching. The appeal is that he gets to see how she reacts to the fucking without her worrying about how it will affect her hubby. I think many guys who like to watch their wife wonder if she is holding back some. At least at first.

BTW JPB, you wrote an excellent story a while back called "Abby's plan." It was very well written though not my type of story because instead of the husband liking it, he left his wife. So I am doing a rewrite of it if you don't mind. Basically it will be the same story except that the husband never intercepts the call and her plan works out because he ends up liking it. Abby will also make a discovery. While she loves the more well hung studs fucking her, she learns that having her husband watching her makes it way more intense.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
I still contend

I still contend that JPB has a split personality and one of them wants to be a male whore. This story was written by that half.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
JPB What's going on?

I hope this is a short visit to the wimpass side of town usually your male charactors are strong and take no shit. Looking forward to your next story

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Eew--too old to be sexy

1*

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
You get a well deserved zero for your minor effoirt on this crap!

I can't see any male liking something like this, unless he has some serious mental problems.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Puke

JPB - one of your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

I think he divorces the slut and didn't touch her with a ten foot pole. I think she sued the Company and got a boat load of money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excuse Me

Thirty eight year old mother of three and hubby accepts what he saw...huh?

I can easily understand how she fell into the sequence of events but husbands approval and following participation (voyeur)...don't know? I can relate though so...some people but you wrote interestingly and convincing!

Well, at least you gave this one a finish...thanks Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She's a HO HO HO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whore

A willing to be a cuckold husband and a wife for a cock happy whore/slut.

The husband must be mental with a pea size brain in his cock end.

Lucky to get only one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the idea of wife's willingness at work

Ide love my wife to have such a job, with guys knowing she's available, thinking I know nothing, puts me in superior position to them.

My wife fucks others, but all know what's going on, doesn't seem so naughty,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap

Fuckin cunt and a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete bullshit

How many diseases has she passed along to her husband, er, cuck?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One of

One of your worst. But you do write some re a wbores real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Production line

I'll say this you Yanks have a fine production line of wimps and spineless husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sounds like she was drugged and raped to me. No initial consent means Larry raped her and everything after is illegal as well.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Why isnt your name JustGayBob? Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, if everyone is happy, fine why not, in reality how many men, surrounded by the pack, with a fair amount of alcohol in them would pass up the chance to fuck a sexy co worker they have been ogling all year, even if they and her are married .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LMAO! A Commenter asked why it's not JustGayBob, that fits perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

After I read the the first few lines I knew it wasn't worth reading. So I skipped to the end. Read the last line, if her husband is this much of a wimp he's not much of a man.

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

No imagination to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read one of his stories you've read them all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where do men get the idea that women are interested in gang bangs? 99.9% of women are grossed out by the idea, and especially so with all these men not using protection. Women chest on their husbands and have affairs for emotional reasons, not just for empty sex - that’s a guy thing. Most male authors here in LW can’t write female characters, and this author is one of those that can’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...