All Comments on 'Nancy's Family'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Keep 'em cumming

Yet another short and sweet story, though I hope you continue this one. It sure has some potential, but if not it was still very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
>.>

A plot that's been done to death. Nothing is original anymore and I literally yawned whilst reading this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super

Asian and black women the dream of many a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous above

You need to find another hobby if all you want to do is trash other people's creativity. Nice story, interesting sister twist to it. Develop the sex a little more and you would be spot on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Anonymous above

You need to find another hobby if all you want to do is trash other people's opinions.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Been a fan for some time. But, this story, and even the title, just screams Continuation.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Hope the next chapter comes soon. Great read. Thanks

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
Fuck em.

It is a good beginning to a series.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
hoping for Shelby

Good story. Loking forward to the next chapter for the 3some

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too convenient

I'm sorry if this comes off as critical, but I couldn't invest myself in the story or indeed take it seriously with all these unrealistic plot points. Look, I get that when it comes to taboo stories, "realism" isn't necessarily a high priority, but all of this just seemed convenient.

First off, your character is a total Mary Sue. Oh, he happens to be athletic, good looking, and bangs an endless line of models and inexplicably makes a lot of money as a new Police Detective (by the by, your average police detective makes about $50k a year). All of the sudden his hot, adoptive Asian sister, who is described as a party girl wild child, happens to be a virgin and happens to want her brother to deflower her. It's too much.

It's a story that almost no one can relate to. Even in shitty action films, the hero has a flaw or two to make him easier to identify with. You've created a situation where there doesn't seem like any stakes. You might as well have called this story "the Guy Who Got Everything He Ever Wanted and Nothing Bad Ever Happened to Him".

Your prose is alright, but the premise feels too simple, too convenient.

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
Way to good not to be real.

So good I forgot my surrounding area and was totally into this and smiling too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Convenience

Is nice. Not everyone wants whiny, bullshit characters and their problems. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second read

Story is ok, good even. The writing us lacking. Maybe a proofreader next time?

BrettJBrettJover 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

Not every story is going to be to everyone's taste - this is one such story. Some seemed to love it, some didn't. I write a LOT - I don't have time for a proofreader, if a tiny error slips through, it got through two of my own edits and a spellcheck. If you feel the story itself is lacking, a proofreader isn't going to help.

I do appreciate the feedback - but for those who keep reading my stories and not finding them to your taste - is it worth your time to read my stuff? Maybe I'm not the author for you. I've got over 500 stories on this site - after a decade of writing, I have my own style. I'm not going to change that style for anyone - apologies if that offends - but my stories do change every so often.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time - there are lots more on the way.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsover 4 years ago
Sisters and a brother

I just found this story. I'm so glad I did. Very, very 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need to continue the story!

You have just touched the surface. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. I really liked this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous