Nang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a cab back to the hotel where we had to deal with photographers once again. But the hotel's staff had been alerted to the problem so as soon as our cab arrived a cordon of bellmen and security personnel magically materialized which kept us from being bothered unnecessarily.

As we walked through the lobby towards the elevators, a nicely dressed man approached us and introduced himself.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kindle?" he asked, "My name is Shigemi Masato. I help Miss Chaichurea in Japan. She ask to speak with you when you have time. Do you have a few minutes now?"

I turned to Nang, "Ok with you?"

Nang nodded her agreement and Mr. Shigemi led us to the elevators and up to Miss Chaichurea's suite.

Patcharapa Chaichurea met us at the door to her suite and I was stunned! We were all stunned! Even though we knew that they looked alike, we were unprepared by how closely they resembled each other. She and Nang could have passed as twin sisters!

"My gawd!" Patcharapa gasped.

Nang echoed her milliseconds later, "Oh my.."

Shigemi-san ushered us into the suite; smiling and laughing at the spectacle before him. And the girls began speaking in their native tongue at a pace that I couldn't follow. But the quick questions and answers and squeals of delight were not difficult to understand. They were intrigued by how they looked so much alike.

Nang took my hand and introduced me to Patcharapa, "Aum, this my husband Paul. Paul Kindle. We just marry several months ago. But I know Paul many years. He is good man."

Aum smiled and bowed with hands clasped, giving me her "wai" greeting. I did likewise and "wai'd" her in return, in a show of respect.

In all, we must have spent at least two hours with Aum. She turned out to be a very nice person. Someone very easy to talk with. No pretentions for this lady, no matter how famous or beautiful that she was. Nang and I have the utmost respect for her. She ended up apologizing for the reception that we received from the paparazzi when we first arrived.

We eventually made it back to our room where we bathed and climbed into our bed. We were tired from the trip and from having to deal with the paparazzi.

"Paul, I feel bad for Aum. She have no privacy."

"Yeah, but I imagine that being the well known actress that she is, that she's used to this by now."

"I think you right, but I don't think she like."

Nang fell silent for a few minutes and I had thought that she had fallen asleep, when she rolled over onto me and asked, "cheung jai, we should tell Aum to come visit our home when she want to rest. We hide her. Maybe take her to waterfall."

I kissed her. "I think she might like that. Let's tell her tomorrow."

Nang smiled and kissed me back as she hugged me.

The next morning, we left a message with Shigemi-san for Aum, inviting her to stay with us whenever she wanted. That we would make sure that she would have her privacy and be able to rest. Shigemi thanked us for the offer and assured us that he would pass our message to Aum.

We visited with my investment advisor in Tokyo and I made my account joint with Nang, giving her full access and rights. She wasn't upbeat about it but understood why I wanted it done.

"Paul, I don't like to think one day I don't have you."

"I don't want to think about it either, but it might happen whether we like it or not. And I want to make sure that you are taken care of."

And we left it at that. Nang didn't want to touch the account, but I gave her the responsibility to check on it monthly as well as to transfer funds as we needed. So she gradually became accustomed to it.

We returned to our hotel around lunch time and were intercepted by Shigemi-san as we crossed the lobby.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kindle, please wait." He called out to us.

"Ms. Chaichurea asked to speak with you. Do you have time for lunch with her?" he asked.

Nang looked at me and I nodded my head, "I'm sure that we can make time for Ms. Chaichurea."

Shigemi-san accompanied us up to her penthouse suite where we had a really pleasant lunch with Aum.

After we ate, she thanked us for the invitation to visit with us. "You don't know what mean to be able to have normal life. I miss quiet time very much."

Nang smiled and held my hand, "Aum, Paul and I understand. Please you stay with us any time. Our town small, quiet, many friends. You can relax."

Aum's eye's teared up a bit, "I don't have much time to myself. Some times too much for me."

Nang got up and hugged Aum as she cried softly. I got up as well and gathered both women in a hug.

"Aum, we'd like to be your friends. Any time you feel the need for privacy and quiet, just come and visit with us. We'll make sure that you have the privacy and normalcy that you need." I said quietly.

Aum hugged us both tightly. "Thank you ..... thank you ....... she whispered."

---------------------

We took the Shinkansen high speed bullet train up towards Sapporo the next day. The bullet train ride was a first for Nang. She was impressed by how fast the train went and how comfortable and quiet the ride was.

After an overnight stop over in Hachinohe, we caught a local train up to Sapporo and were checked into our hotel before lunch. Since our hotel was located in the middle of the town, we decided to just walk around the first day. This was Nang's first trip outside of Thailand and this was my first trip to Sapporo. I had heard that it was famous for its winter sports, hot springs, and seafood restaurants. So armed with a map of the area around the hotel, we ambled around with the intent to find a place to eat a light lunch.

Several blocks from the hotel we found a very rustic and Japanese looking building. Wooden shingles graced the roofs and polished river stones lined the pathway leading into the entrance of the restaurant. We were greeted by an elderly woman dressed in a traditional kimono.

She smiled and greeted us, "Good morning," in English! What a surprise.

Turns out that Betty was an ex-pat from California. Born and raised in San Francisco, she loved to travel from an early age. While in college, she participated in a student exchange program and spent a year attending Waseda University in Tokyo, and met her husband there. He was studying political science with the intent to find employment in his country's diplomatic core. Like Betty, he found the allure of travel to be exciting. They married after he graduated and soon found themselves posted to different diplomatic missions around the world.

Nang asked; "What was most interesting place you live?"

"Oh, I think that would be Moscow. It was in the late 90's when Russia was trying to find itself again. They had just broken up the country into the smaller republics. The politicians were all trying to out-do each other, but the common people were very nice and very welcoming. I felt sorry for many of them as so many things were just too expensive. But most of them were used to living under those conditions."

"Was difficult for you, American woman married to Japanese official? That bother Russians?"

She laughed. "At first, they were very wary, but as they got to know me, their suspicions disappeared. I am, after all, a very simple person."

Nang, smiled, "I don't think so. I think much more to you then you say."

Betty smiled, "Not much more than what you see. I have enjoyed my life of traveling and seeing the world with Tsutomu, my husband."

Over lunch, Betty told us about other places that she and her husband lived including London, Madrid, Sydney, Hanoi, and Quebec. After Tsutomu retired, they ended up in Sapporo several years ago thinking of spending a quiet retirement. But having been accustomed to a lifetime of travel and entertaining others, they quickly became bored. So they purchased the restaurant and immersed themselves in the business. That at least kept them busy. In fact, Tsutomu was in Tokyo that day, attending a travel agents trade show where he helped to man a booth that featured several of Sapporo's attractions including their restaurant.

"She have full life." Nang said as we walked out of Betty's restaurant. "She most fortunate."

"Sure looks that way, but I noticed that she didn't mention any kids."

Nang gave some thought to our conversations over lunch and agreed, "you right Paul. Maybe no children."

We walked back to our hotel in relative silence, just taking in the sights as we walked.

After we had been walking for at least ten or fifteen minutes Nang turned to me, "... I want children. Children important. They help make good family. I think Betty sometimes lonely. Family good to have."

I smiled and hugged her. "I would like to have children also. I think that's a wonderful idea."

She smiled back at me and hugged me tightly, "when you like?"

"That depends a lot on you. When would you like to start having children?" I countered. After all, she would be the one most affected by any pregnancy.

She smiled, "we talk more. Right now, I don't know. But soon. Not good when old."

I smiled in return and gave her a quick kiss; "I'll be ready whenever you are."

-------------------

We visited a nearby hot springs bath the next day. The "onsen" featured in-door, private garden spas. We washed ourselves and later adjourned to a small man-made pond full of hot spring water. The pond itself was three to four feet deep and surrounded by a lush garden. We could see a deep valley just outside of the onsen, with a wide river that gently flowed past us.

As we luxuriated in the hot pond, I drew Nang into my arms and seated her in my lap.

"Have I told you recently that I love you?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me; "this morning ... but that was long time ago....you must tell me often......" as she wrapped her arms around my neck and straddled my waist. Then she raised herself slightly as she lined my erection up then slowly impaled herself on me.

We hugged each other and sat there coupled; kissing and wrapped up in each other's arms. Not moving, yet relishing the feelings of love that we shared with each other. I don't know how else to describe the wonderful feelings that gripped my heart and soul. Tears began to slowly trickle from my eyes and as I gazed into Nang's eyes, I saw the same thing happening with her.

A warm, satisfying feeling began to spread throughout my body. Nang's arms and legs hugged me tighter. She closed her eyes and her mouth opened as her head began to lean backwards. She began to slowly grind herself against my pubic bone, rubbing her clitoris against me repeatedly. I could feel my cock harden even further and Nang's pussy tighten rhythmically. And all of a sudden, I was there! I exploded sending streams of cum into Nang. She hugged me tightly as we kissed savagely.

Don't ask me to explain what happened. It just did. I had just experienced probably the most mind blowing orgasm of my life! And so had Nang apparently. Her body turned to jello a few moments after I came. She actually passed out for a few moments. As she regained her consciousness, we hugged and kissed.

"Cheung jai, was good for you?" she asked.

I kissed her slowly and passionately, "I don't know what exactly happened but I felt something very powerful just happen to me. And I think it happened to you also."

"Yes. You make me feel so good. So good, I don't know where I am. I think our bodies, our hearts, our minds, all one. I want again. Many times."

So did I. I wasn't sure what happened but whatever we experienced probably had something to do with some sort of psychic linking between Nang and myself. Just thinking about it made me feel so good. Perhaps this is what yoga practitioners define as tantric lovemaking. Yes, I want to experience this again and again. Many times. For the rest of our lives.

-------------------

We spent a total of four days in Sapporo before we returned to Tokyo for an overnight stay. The plan was to relax at the hotel, then take an early morning shuttle out to Narita Airport to catch our flight back to Phuket. However our plans were about to be disrupted by violent weather.

We woke up the next morning to news reports of a typhoon that had made landfall in the Philippines with winds gusting upwards of 170 miles per hour. The typhoon was reported to be over four miles wide and was pushing tidal surges of more than 15 feet. Damage in the Philippines was heavy. Coastal towns were being inundated and the heavy rains were causing flooding conditions inland.

The typhoon lost some of its punch as it made landfall, however once it over ran the Philippine island chain and it was back over open warm water in the South China Sea, it began to regain its strength and was bigger than ever. And what made it worse, the typhoon had shifted to a southerly track and was headed towards an area just north of Singapore. Unfortunately, that meant that Phuket and Nang's village were also in its path.

We called the airline to ask about our flight and were told that the flight had been cancelled due to the typhoon. After several attempts, we were able to get a flight out to Bangkok later that evening. At least we would be in-country sometime soon. Nang tried calling home several times, however connections were poor and we were not able to get in touch with anyone.

The typhoon began loosing its strength as it neared the Malaysian peninsula. And by the time it made landfall north of Singapore later that day, it had lost a lot of its punch. But winds were still very bad with gust of up to 90 miles per hour and the rainfall was heavy causing wide spread flooding and landslides all over the country side.

By the time we landed in Bangkok, the typhoon had broken up and the storm system had settled down to a heavy down pour. The added rain just added to the flooding and landslides. However, Phuket Airport was reopened so we were able to book a flight out the next day.

Upon arrival at Phuket International Airport, we retrieved our bags and got our car out of long term parking. It had cost a bit however it was secure and convenient. Nang called her parents and found out that the storm had caused heavy damage to homes and roads. Her father had gone over to our house and found some damage but nothing serious. Her parent's home sustained some roof damage however her father had spread a tarp over the damaged area and was trying to secure roofing materials to fix the damaged area. Unfortunately everyone else was scrounging for building materials also so he wasn't having much success.

The road back was drivable however there were sections that had been damaged heavily by the flooding. So it took us the better part of the day to make what would normally be an hour's drive. We could see damage caused by the high winds and heavy rains throughout the area as we drove by.

We went to our home first and dropped off our luggage and changed into clothes more suitable for the work that needed to be done. We briefly inspected the damage to our home, and as Nang's father had informed us, the damage was light. We had some roofing shingles missing from the garage roof and the pool was a mess. Broken tree limbs were strewn throughout the yard and we had a couple of cracked windows caused by the flying debris. But nothing serious.

We walked over to Nang's family's house and found her dad and several relatives on the roof trying to repair it. He had found sheets of metal roofing and was busy nailing them into place. I went up on the roof to help them as well.

"This good for now. Stop rain from coming in house." Nang's dad said as we hefted the metal roofing into place and nailed them down. It took us several hours to finish the temporary repair work.

Nang was in the house with the women of her family. They had prepared dinner for us and fed us when we had finished the roof repairs and had cleaned up a little.

As we ate, Nang filled me in on what had happened to others in the community.

"Paul, Sim (aunt) Noy says many have no water and no electricity. Food is problem, too. She and mom go to temple tomorrow to help cook for those who don't have food. I think I go also. Ok?"

"Sure. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Maybe you help men fix other houses?"

"Yeah, I should do that. But what can we do about the water and food situation?"

"Temple priest help with water. Everyone give food to temple to feed others so we have enough for now. But later I don't know."

"Nang, take a look at what we have at home and let them have what is usable. I'll take a look into getting more food."

Nang kissed me, "you good man cheung jai (lover)." And she kissed me again.

After eating, we visited with her family a bit more and Nang told them about our trip to Japan and being mistaken for Patcharapa Chaichurea, the famous Thai actress. Meeting Aum fascinated everyone and they teased Nang about being her twin.

After dinner, we returned home and took a look at our food supplies. We had a fair amount of frozen meat items and several bags of rice. So Nang planned to take most of those items to the temple.

I made a couple of phone calls to emergency service providers in Phuket and Bangkok and arranged to have emergency service reps come out to take a look at the needs of our village. Phang-na is just too small to be on anyone's map. I let them know that potable water and food were the primary issues of concern at the moment but that roofing and building materials were also needed to do temporary repairs. They promised to do what they could.

The next day we went to the temple loaded with the food supplies that we felt that we could spare. The meat items and rice were sorely needed and were promptly sent to the kitchen. Nang left to help in the kitchen while I joined a group of men that was going out into the village to help with repairs.

We had been out working all day fixing roofs, boarding up windows, repairing walls, and just helping everyone deal with the water damage. Miraculously, building materials began showing up. The emergency service providers had apparently showed up with the help that had been promised. That gave our work crew the desire to work even harder. Which we did. We had to eventually stop work when it became too dark to see what we were doing.

We returned to the temple exhausted and dirty. I barely had enough strength to wash my face and hands before I sat down against the wall of the temple's front entry to rest for a moment. It was then that I noticed the large number of trucks that were coming and going. They were bringing in food stocks, building materials, clothing, medical supplies, water, and other things. The temple was over flowing with supplies.

Seeing the level of assistance being provided made me feel good. I stood and watched the parade of vehicles and helpers for a few minutes, appreciating the help that was being provided.

Nang found me as I stood watching the supply effort. She had been busy helping to organize the clothing and personal supplies that had arrived, and helped to ensure that everyone's basic needs were being met. Supplies were constant streaming in and she and her helpers tried to keep track of what came in, what was used and given out, and what remained.

"Cheung jai, they come help because you called, Paul. No one hungry now. Thank you."

I smiled as Nang hugged me and I hugged her back. "No need to thank me. Just doing what needs to be done."

We made our way to the temple's kitchen to get something to eat. When we walked into the serving area, we were swarmed by our neighbors and friends expressing their appreciation for the help and the supplies. Nang held my hand as we walked up to the food line.

"Nang! Paul!" Sim Noy called out as we came into view. Noy was helping to man the food line and was beaming from ear to ear! "You come! Come to kitchen!" she yelled out with a smile a mile wide.