All Comments on 'Nat and Sandy Pay the Rent Ch. 03'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Horrid

You write disgusting filth, you are what you dream of, shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Two stupid girls and a total complete Asshole

The catagory should be non-erotic, someone who gets off on this needs some serious help. Three thousand pounds he prob ably made 50,000 before the Internet sales, what a lowlife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot and intense

This chapter is really the perfect ending to this story. you tie a lot of threads of fantasy together and I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh yeaaahhhhhh

Hot and nasty. Just the way I like it. :)

Nevermind the naysayers keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well written

Once again, why do people come to this area if they do not like this genre of FANTASY.

I trust you can ignore them.

Excellent trip. Couldn't do it in real life but love to get to step in to that party through your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Hot

I absolutely loved this series. Don't listen to the negative reviews. I don't get why people read the nonconsent/reluctance section if that's not what turns them on. As for me...well thanks for the orgasm. The only thing that would've made it perfect is if I was in Sandy's place. Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking Great

One of the best stories I've read. Hated for it to end.

S-DesS-Desover 15 years ago
Nicely done....

That was a solid story for this genre. I thought it stayed grounded throughout, which most of them don't. It was also a very nice twist at the end. If you ever decide to pick up the story, you've set it up very well.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Disgusting. Every man's fantasy :p

Obviously there are no morals to be drawn from here other than that I now want to be the landlord to a couple of hot hot hotties. I would've demanded to sample the goods first from the adorably naive Sandy instead of getting sloppy 50ths, but I'm an asshole that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking AMAZING

Your stories make me insanely wet with lust. The intensity of the sex is simply overwhelming! It gives me goosebumps to think of all those men using 2 hot young bodies that way. I only regret that the story was fictional and I couldn't trade places with your girls. Keep posting orgasm inducing stories. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
conflicted

Jesus, that was riveting but the ending totally ruined it for me.

vavaaavoomvavaaavoomover 13 years ago

This story caused a visceral reaction in me. The guilt I feel for being turned on and when I wanted to look away..but could not stop reading. It, at times, made me feel like I do when I watch a horror movie, watching the horror through my hands but deep down loving it. DEEP deep down....

Thank you for writing such a filthy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So wrong yet so right

As a female writer on Literotica, I actually feel too ashamed to put my name to this but I have to admit I absolutely loved this series. I must have cum twice for each story.

Dirty Nat, sweet Sandy and all those bastard men - lovely, lovely, lovely.

More of the same please, you are the best writer on the whole site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Conflicted as well

Amazing story but the end was sobering indeed....

cowgirlbrumbycowgirlbrumbyover 12 years ago
'Pay your rent - or else!' Takes on a whole new meaning...

Seriously dark. (I bet if Sandy had her time again, she'd be fire and brimstone like Natasha.) Powerful, nasty and highly erotic. That story is one sure fire way to scare the bejezus out of tenants who fall behind in their rent! lol That Gavin is a real bastards bastard. (You're so right.) But so is Alan! Then again, don't all landlords fuck their tenants up the ass one way or another? (This story made me cream my panties XD lol!)You have such a dark imagination. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not so Sure...

Some of this seemed a little far fetched to me, simply because of the lack of true details. If this were to happen in real life, which it does to sex slaves willingly and against their will but I had two technical issues with this story. One is that no one used protection, and with men like this you know some if not all have STDs. It was a slight issue that wasnt addressed that brought me out of the story a few times. Also, my second and biggest issue is where is the blood? The Innocent one would have been bleeding from both holes without a doubt and she would have been bleeding from her ass from the first fuck. I know this from experience because even when a partner takes their time and lovingly deflowers ones ass they usually bleed (I still do occasionally if he goes too hard) and after having something like 10 or 15 seperate instances of someone raping her in the ass she would have had blood draining down her legs. Not that this would have turned off most of these men, but another issue is that she would need stitches at the very least if her anal virginity was taken by 10 different men who all fucked her there more then once. As a biology major i'd also venture to say she'd likely have a lacerated cervics if she wasnt an absoute streched out hoe. Most women who are gang raped by only one or two men need stitches inside their vagina... I guess what im saying is the lack of blood and gore left out a sense of reality for me because she wouldnt have been ok afterwords. Otherwise, this was written wondefully, even if the subject matter made me sick.

El FoloEl Foloover 9 years ago
Oh man.

This is still my favorite story on Literotica. It's so fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously dark chocolate

It was brutal, but it was exactly what was promised from all the early on hints. Very nice for when you're in a seriously dark mood. Well done. I appreciate that you didn't shy away from showing how traumatizing the whole thing would be, either.

verbicideverbicidealmost 6 years ago
It was okay

I would've liked it better if the guys had gotten the knives to the kidneys they richly deserved, but it was okay.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzealmost 3 years ago

I read this first elsewhere, and it took me a while to get through all three parts. You have written something which is deeply disturbing and upsetting, but simultaneously so fucking hot it is irresistible. I am a bit like Sandy in the final tableau: "tears of shame coursed down her cheeks as she came with a force that shook her body to its core". That's what you were after, wasn't it? Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the roses and pictures were really sad and not exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When will this story get an update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous