Natalia and Her Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go away," I growled.

I watched the man run away like a little bitch and continued my walk. I still had to check out my hotel and get to my new place.

"Fuck this," I said out loud.

I pictured myself in the hotel and when I opened my eyes, I was in my room. Cool. Now I wouldn't have to walk. I pointed to my bags and thought them to my new place. I knew the layout of my apartment so it was easy. They disappeared right before my eyes. I grabbed my smallest suitcase and took the elevator to the lobby.

"Checking out," I said handing them the key card.

"Thanks for staying with us. Hope to see you soon," the man said.

I was pleased to see the rude woman wasn't there. I didn't care what happened to her. I walked out the hotel looking at the symbols on my arms. If I could perform those spells, I wonder what I could really do. As I was walking on my side of town, I saw a girl and what looked like her brothers sneak into an abandoned building. Never one to mind her own business, I saw my bag with my others and walked over to where I saw them go in.

I made sure to walk lightly until I was in the window looking in on them. I saw the girl, no older than me, and 2 small boys huddled together under a small blanket eating scraps of food. The maternal instincts I never knew I possessed kicked in and shocked me.

"Eat up Byron, this is all we'll have for a while," the girl said.

"I miss mommy," the other boy said.

"Me too Jimmy, but now it's just us. I'll never leave you," she said.

I leaned too far in and ended up stumbling and making a lot of noise. I head them gasp. I walked out the shadows and smiled at the kids. They were terrified.

"G-go away!" the girl yelled. "I have a weapon. Who are you? What do you want?"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to help," I said softly so I wouldn't scare them. "It's cold out here and you guys look tired and cold."

"We're fine," she said.

"I won't hurt you," I said. "I just want to provide you guys with food and a warm place to sleep. It's killing me to see you guys like this."

"Why would we trust you?" she asked.

"You don't but take my word. I want to help. We're only 5 minutes away from my apartment. I know this is weird, but I can't just leave you guys stranded after seeing you guys," I said running out of patience. "Look. It's cold, you guys are hungry and tired, and I know a bed would be the best thing ever right now."

"OK we'll go," she said.

I watched as the kids stood up and hid behind their big sister. I led them to my apartment and unlocked the door. It was dark inside so I flipped a switch.

"Wow," I said.

Mrs. M seriously had come through. The living room had a huge flat screen, a black leather sectional that looked great with the white carpet, full cable with Blu-ray and DVD boxes, game systems, a big glass table and pictures everywhere. The kitchen had black appliances and was decked with food. The dining room had a glass table in the middle with black and white leather chairs. We walked down the hall and went into the guest room. It had a lovely king size bed decorated with green and blue covers, another flat screen equipped with cable and 2 small couches. The bathroom in the hall was decorated with a French theme. We walked into my room, which was the main, and it had a huge king size bed with a canopy, a flat screen as big as the one in the living room and equipped with the same things, a white leather couch and a big box with a ribbon. I had black dressers and my walls were covered with pictures. I walked in the closet and saw my bags on the floor. All in all, Mrs. M had outdone herself. As usual. I would have to call and thank her. Her eye for fashion and design made her a perfect candidate for home decorating.

"Are you rich?" the youngest, Byron, said.

"Not at all. Go get settled," I said to the boys. I looked at the girl. "You guys can have this room."

I watched the 2 boys run out the room and down the hall.

"You don't have to do this. I can sleep with the boys in the other room," She said.

Now that we were out the dark I had a better look at her. She was cute. She had brown hair that was pulled into a sloppy ponytail and big brown eyes. She wasn't exceptionally gorgeous but then again neither was I. She was certainly pretty.

"I want to," I said shrugging. "How old are you and what's your name?"

"18 and my name is Marie. We'll be out by tomorrow," she said.

"Pretty. I'm Natalia, and you can stay for as long as you like. I insist. Well you can go shower and wash your hair. I haven't been in the bathroom yet, but I'm sure it's equipped. It's probably toothbrushes under the sink. You look my size. My bags are in the closet, you can find something in there. Oh and can you cook?" I said walking out.

I looked back and saw her nod. She looked shocked. I smiled to myself. I wouldn't admit it but having them here would keep me from my thoughts. In a way I was using them. If I had them to look after, I wouldn't have time to think about Eric. I would be too busy with work, when I found a job, and them to worry about my own problems. I realized I didn't have any clothes for the boys. They would need baths. Hmm, I would just have to conjure up something. They boys were about 7 and 9. What did little boys wear? I thought up some clothes for little boys and was pleased to see them appear right before my eyes. I walked out the bathroom and down the hallway. They were sitting on the living room floor.

"You guys can go take baths. Your clothes are in the bathroom," I said smiling.

They ran in the bathroom and I decided to explore the kitchen. Eric I miss you. I know you would want me to move on with my life. I just can't. I sat on the counter and thought back to 2 weeks ago. When I was in Eric's arms and everything was ok. I felt the tears trickle down my face. Part of me wanted to give up and lose my sanity, part of me wanted to live, part of me wanted to die and part of me wanted to just be ok.

"Thank you for the clothes," Marie said.

She scared me out my thoughts and I almost fell off the counter. She looked better. Now that she had had a good shower I could see her beauty for what it really was. She had big brown doe eyes, full pink lips, a mole in the middle of her forehead and a cute button nose. Her brown hair was pulled up into a bun and she had on one of my many white tank tops with my gray sweats.

"That was fast," I said.

She nodded. She still looked uncomfortable.

"So what's your story?" she asked.

"My story?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well I'm 18. I'll be 19 in 1 month. I'm from L.A. I'm an only child kind of and I'm here because nothing is left for me in Cali. My birth mom, dad and boyfriend are all dead. Your turn. Also you can cook if you want. I would but I'm sure you want to live another day," I said.

"I just turned 18. Byron is 6 and Jimmy is 8. We don't know our dad and our mom overdosed a year ago. I was born homeless and so were the boys," She said nonchalantly.

I watched her move around the kitchen. She was pulling out ingredients.

"I need to check on the boys," she said walking into the bathroom.

I watched her walk back out and she continued cooking.

"How are they?" I asked.

"Getting dressed. What made you invite total strangers in your home?" she asked suddenly.

"I saw a situation in front of me that I wanted to change. I couldn't walk away after seeing that. I guess I just wanted to make sure you guys would be ok. What made you come to a total stranger's house?"

"You seemed genuine. Plus, we were hungry and I didn't want the boys to suffer because of me. You're very sweet Natalia. Weird but sweet."

I laughed. "What cha making?"

"Pasta and garlic bread. From scratch."

I suddenly felt a stabbing pain in my head that made me scream. Talk about painful. I felt so many emotions at once that I had to grab my head and started crying. It was like my brain was exploding.

"Are you ok?" Marie asked holding me with tears in her eyes.

I was on the floor. How did I get here? I felt a ripping going through my body starting from my skull. It was a burning in my body. I heard Eric's voice as I passed out.

********************************************

"He's up," the doctor announced.

The man and woman walked into the room where he lay. He was draped in all white. He looked like an angel as he laid in the middle of a large king size bed. The covers and sheets were a royal black. He almost looked God-like. His hair was freshly combed. His hazel eyes full of life and the wound on his chest was stitched. Nothing left but a tiny scar.

"Good to see you up Alpha," Greg said.

"Greg! It is good to be woke," Eric asked.

Something was bothering him. Where was she?

"Where is my mate?" he asked.

"No one knows. We can't seem to find her. We fear the worst. Last we knew of her, she was kidnapped. But when we went to where you said she was, she was not there. If she is alive, she must have thought you were dead. She hasn't been here Alpha," Katari answered.

"No that cannot be true! She came to my rescue. I saw her before my body shut down to heal. She must have thought I had died. That's right. She didn't know that I wasn't dead. She had no knowledge of the special powers in my family's bloodline. I can feel her. I feel her pain and grief. I felt it in my body while I was healing. She thinks I am dead. We have to find her, but not until I get my pack back in order." He said with a scowl.

He could feel his mate hurting, but he couldn't abandon his pack again so soon. He was their alpha first. He knew what she must have been feeling. He tried to tell her when he saw her that it would be ok but she was caught. He would make things right.

"Where are the ones who betrayed us?" He asked.

"In the dungeon Alpha. Brace yourself, some of them are childhood friends," Greg warned.

He scowled. These betrayers would regret the day they ever decided to cross him.

"And Vanessa? She didn't know about my powers either. Where is she?" he asked.

"This is where it gets a little weird. When we found you, we found her. She had a knife sticking out her neck. But the knife had no fingerprints. Here is when it gets a little weirder. The 2 men she had with her are also dead. One man's throat was torn out. The other man's chest was clawed out. We caught a scent on the dead bodies... It belongs to Natalia," Greg said.

"I didn't bite her. How could that be?" Eric asked surprised.

"We don't know. We didn't detect that she wasn't human. We haven't been able to contact her to find out what happened," Greg replied.

"Order some men to track her down. I need to deal with our enemies. I need to get this pack back on track," Eric said getting out the bed.

"We missed you Alpha," Greg said hitting him in the back.

Eric chuckled and walked out the room leaving his best friend to make the arrangements. He would find her. He would make sure of that.

12