All Comments on 'Natalie'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

really good, loved the punch in the jaw especially

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
I Loved This

beautifully written and emoted...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Writing

I have to say.It was amazing that the Nice Guy finally wins one.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Nice

Very, very nice.

Romantic and funny, I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sweet story

talk about breeding yourself out of the gene pool! i guess that is why super helpful people are so rare!

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Can't say enough about your stories. Please keep posting.

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Can't say enough about your stories. Please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Maybe a rewrite, but it's as good as the origional

I loved this story when I first read it, and I still love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Romance and a sense of humor

This Horny 'ol Sailor says thank you for a job well done. I loved the humor and the fact that it ended the way a good love story ought to end. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful !

Very well written and loved the well placed humor!

I got to get me a dog and a girl like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm sitting here amidst tears AGAIN...

as this is the second time you've touched my soul with this wonderful story you wrote for me. And although the first version was beautiful - this one hugged me even tighter than before. Knowing this came first from your heart through your very talented mind and then your equally talented hand, I am having a very difficult time expressing myself {you would never think that could happen, would you? lol} I am just so deeply grateful for being blessed with you in my life, dear friend. I truly love you. Know this.

BrutalBabiBrutalBabialmost 19 years ago
Loved it.. LOVED it

I loved it the very first time I read it... years ago.. and I don't love it any less now... thanks for reposting and refreshing my memory. and hey man.. KEEP EM COMING!!! ;-)

ManuvLaManchaManuvLaManchaalmost 19 years ago
You know..

If Sancho was as intelligent as the dog, I'd marry him and skip Dulcinea.

On secoind thought, his breath sticks and he farts alot, but then again so does a dog.

I'm sure Dulcinea's farts don't stink, but I decline to find out...

Loved the story!

Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Romance, what a wonderful catagory...

Just the hint of sex, a touch of humor and a smart dog to boot. I would have loved to have Rosie as a Mother-in-law.

I'm hoping to meet my 'Natalie' sometime in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully written

Hey Kirk-man. Thanks for very cool story that got me rooting for the underdog. I always love a good fun little story that infuses realistic but quirky personalities. Throw in a bit of subtle romance, cool dialogue, and intriguing characters mixed with humor and you've got a great narrative. I've saved this as one of my favorites. I'd love to read similar genres to this one. A refreshing change from the typical romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

Very inspiring. I was laughing alot at the realism of it.

Very wonderful style :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved him

Loved Jack! The only one in the story that had any sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful and sweet!

What a charming story in a fucked-up world. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Read This In A rush

But this was so sweet. It has such a kind and warm voice. Like a friend you truly care for. So much heart. Please keep writing.....

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Good Story!

This was one entertaining and enjoyable story. Another comment summed it up perfectly, 'a sweet story'. It is so nice to read a story about true love and it was very imaginative. I like stories that are different. Thank you for a wonderful story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
this was good

yes, a bit of a fairy tale, but believable. I think everyone's heard the saying no good deed goes unpunished. she stopped the good deed for her own reason, which was a good deed for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best was Jack!

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Perfect

Lost several girlfriends like that. Always believed they loved me, not to be. The leap of faith can be costly. The rewards to the true of heart is eternal......someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, and Jack was a hoot. But I’m afraid that if he were my dog, he’d have to go. No way am I living with a dog that’s smarter than me. I really liked the story though. Thanks.

OvercriticalOvercritical11 months ago

As another comment put it: a bit of a fairytale, but good people. 4* I guess it's OK for things to work out well for people in a story - especially if they are good people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous