All Comments on 'Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 02'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joelafayettejoelafayetteover 8 years ago
Not working for me yet

I'm having trouble being interested in this character, not sure why. And I thought the loss of virginity was kind of a non-event since she had no trouble taking it. That might be the most realistic way to describe it for most women, but it wasn't as hot as it could have been. I selected this one for the first time genre tag. Thanks for the story.

fisterisfisterisover 8 years ago
Was it me?

Or was there a little confusion between "Dave" and "Dennis" near the top of the second page when she came from who I thought was Dennis eating her? Aside from that little blunder, if it was a blunder, nice story!

Jessie92Jessie92over 8 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes Fisterus, You caught it. I was tying fast and got my names that start with "D" confused. After I submitted it I realized my mistake but I had already published

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

So far I'm liking it. I can think of 2 reasons. Natalie is liking it. Plus, she is so straightforward. First, she tells Dave she's an inexperienced virgin. Then that she hasn't masturbated. Next she tell Dennis, her first client, she's not masturbated and asks for help (what a turn-on for him!) and later reveals she's a virgin to him as well. He was so hyped by this, he told her she was the best and intends a special trip to see her.

I know her being so hyped and uninhabited is unrealistic for a virgin who has not even masturbated, but hey, it's hot and this is Literotica.

Story has a coed and sex-for-pay and everybody respecting everyday (except for Dave's initial pushy persuasion during her training) -- more reasons for 5 stars.

Good series so far.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

I love this series! You have a delightful mind!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous