Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits are delicious" Mike finally said as he stopped sucking them long enough for me to know this part of our seduction was ending.

"That was amazing, so.. relaxing" I softly whispered as I rose up from him and stood. It was time for Mike to see the rest of what he had bought.

I turned so that the closure on my skirt was facing him, and shifted my right hip so that it was nearly in his face.

"You want to unzip me?" I whispered, and of course he complied. I straightened up enough for it to fall over the garter belt and my hips with a gentle tug, and I turned to show Mike my backside first. While he was focused on my butt, my weight shifted so as to push it towards him as Dave had taught, I stepped out of the skirt and kicked it away. I arched my back a bit, pushing my ass further towards him, lifted my hair and looked over my shoulder at Mike staring deep into my ass.

"Like what you see?" I asked from this awkward pose, all the while clinching my kegels in hopes my vulva wouldn't look wrecked from my previous fucking with Dave.

Mike didn't answer, but instead leaned forward and gently planted a wet kiss on my left cheek, then dragged his tongue to the crevice of my butt and licked his way up to the small of my back. He didn't go deep, he never got near my anus, but it tickled all the way and I clinched up my gluts in reaction.

"I wanted to see if all of your flesh was as delicious as your lips and breasts." Mike whispered.

"And is it?" I asked.

"Lets find out." he said as he leaned forward and pushed his tongue into the crevice, the tip ending up just a bit above my hole and licked firmly up my crack, making me sigh loudly. Maybe there is something to what Dennis had said about my ass last night as I leaned forward and placed my hands on the bed, opening my legs and allowing the third guy in a day access to eat my butthole.

Mike didn't waste time before attacking my anus with his tongue. He swirled the tip around it, then stabbed it in as if he took the time to think about it would be too repulsed to. I knew how he felt, but at that moment I felt nothing but the relaxation and stimulation his mouth was bringing to my sore, aching, asshole.

"Oh! That feels so good don't stop don't stop!" I moaned.

"I bet all those boys you date just love eating your ass don't they Natalie?"

"I... oh that feels so good" was all I could reply as when he wasn't talking he was orally rearranging the nerves on my aching sphincter, until he lifted me up by my hips and planted his face in my slut slot and slurpped up the juices I made for us there. He licked my clitoris like a kitten lapping milk, then would drag his tongue back up to my asshole to lick and suck me there, giving each inch loving attention on the way.

I was in ecstacy, none of the guys I had been with so far put so much effort into my pleasure. I knew it wasn't something a whore could expect, but I was loving it for now. I began to quiver and shake from his attentions and as he returned to my clit from my ass for the tenth time or so, the orgasm hit me, suddenly and hard.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as I bucked my hips violently back and forth into his face. "Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my asshole I don't care just please I need you to fuck me!"

He didn't though. Instead, he stopped.

"I bet I've fucked 500 bitches around this world since I joined the service, but nothing is better than a white teenage whore with a sweet cunt that begs for it. Now you're ready to suck some cock." He whispered.

My womb was on fire and I was melting, I needed fucking like never before yet here I was, shaking all over like an addict in withdraw, in need of my vaginal fuck fix, being told I had to suck cock first. I could not wait to stuff him in my mouth and make him as hot for my pussy as I was for his cock.

I turned and sat on the corner of the bed with him in front of me grinning at my plight. I grabbed his shirt, which was a casual short sleeve, and tugged it out of his khakis and up his rock hard body, only to find another tee shirt under it. Frustrated I pulled it up too and stood to lift both up his arms and over his head and then to the floor. His chest and abs were rock hard muscle but unlike a weight lifter he had a course carpet of body hair covering him. This was new to me but was a little enticing, especially when I got up on my knees to kiss him and his chest hair tickled my nipples ever so nicely.

As we kissed I reached down to unclasp his belt but it was one of those military buckles and I just couldn't figure it out without looking. After a moment he took pity on my clumsy attempts and released my hips so he could undo it himself. As he did I sat down on the bed so my face was right in front of him and unzipped his trousers. Once the belt was out of my way I slid the little clasp and the front of his pants was open, revealing his boxers underneath. Considering how much my hands were shaking from wanton desire I thought I did this pretty gracefully.

He stepped out of his pants, having already slid his shoes off earlier, just as I reached for the waistband of his boxers. One tug and they joined his other clothes on the floor. His cock was rock hard and sprung forth. I wish I could tell you how beautiful it was, but I can't. It was ugly. The head tilted slightly to one side and was a dark blue color, more like a bruise than the velvety pinkish plum color the others had been. It was covered in veins, again, even more than the others and the head was disproportionally larger than the shaft. He oozed precum, which by now I was used to seeing, a single golden drop of slime at the very tip. His testicles hung really low and he had surgical scars all over his abdomen, one of which continued down to the top of his penis. I didn't want to think about what sort of surgery this was from. Finally there was the hair. His chest hair flowed down his abs and halfway up the shaft of his cock, skipping only the places where there were scars from surgury. No attempt at manscaping had occurred and his mass of pubs was like something out of the dark ages. Are there really guys that don't know to trim things up down there? Still, there were no open sores, red blemishes, warts, or herpe's rashes like Heidi and Dave had both told me to be on the look out for, so I, being a dutiful whore, lifted it with my hand and engulfed it in my hot, wet mouth.

The taste was as expected but his scent was nearly over powering. In addition it was difficult to stroke his shaft with all that hair, but I did the best I could. I licked around the head and tickled the tip with a flick of my tongue now and then, each time being rewarded with a guttural moan from Mike.

"Oh fuck! The little whore knows how to suck a cock... damn you're good!" He moaned, and his words only encouraged me to take him deeper and slurp his shaft even more. The hair on his shaft entered my mouth when I took him deep, and that was gross, but I was past being grossed out. I wanted to feel him inside me, spraying his semen into me, and I wanted to feel it now. Still, the alarm in my head reminded me that he needed a party hat, so when he began fucking my mouth and I knew he was ready, I stopped, went to the drawer and retrieved a condom.

"We need to stay safe" I smiled as I tried to put it on him. Truthfully just opening the package with wet hands was a challenge.

"No problem, but I want to cum on your tits." He smiled as he took the package from me, deftly opened it, and slid the rubber with practiced hands down his shaft in moments.

I would have to learn to do that.

"I'd like that" I replied, and I meant it. That sounded kind of fun to me. Degrading and sexual, and involving semen. What's not to love?

"How do you want me?" I asked as began to climb back on the bed.

"Lets start on your back, okay?"

"Sounds great!" I smiled, and then laid down and opened my legs for him to mount me.

Mike stared at my privates for a second or two then climbed on top of me with a grin, his hairy body itching my naked skin, and slide his manhood into me without resistance or protest from my slut hole. Once in he didn't waste time, he began pumping that ugly cock in and out of me, and with each stroke I felt those course veins rubbing against my most sensitive spot, and that skewed head massaging my birth canal walls like a alien genital probe. I could even feel the condom sliding on his cock and wondered if it might come off, allowing the invasion of my womb by his seed and every version of the clap he ever had. I didn't care at that point, my body had craved cock all day and it was finally between the boss and my customer being satisfied. I was a member of a group of full grown women that had caught his cock in my vag, and was ready for him to cum within me.

"Oh fuck that's a tight pussy" he groaned, and I whispered back "Fuck me! Fuck me hard oh it feels so good!"

The hair on his chest tickled my nips and breasts, and mildly itched everywhere else. His sweat dripped on me, and mine on to the sheets below us. We were nothing more than animals, seeking to breed. He has paid for the right to breed with me, and I was enjoying every stroke as I cascaded over to orgasm. One thing I didn't get; in the porn I had seen people lasted fifteen or twenty minutes, but it was all I could do to go three or four before I was cumming, with the guy usually right behind me. Oh well, I was bless that way I guess!

My body shook and contracted beneath his middle aged girth as his meat continued to pound me. As I thrashed about my orgasm became more intense until I was just about to lose my mind, when with a solid grunt and groan he pulled out, kneeled between my legs, yanked the rubber off, stroked his shaft and shot his white, creamy hot seed on my face, neck and breasts. He crawled forward and laid his penis between my breasts, pushed them together and fucked me between them as his cum at first shot out onto my face and chin, then oozed out onto my neck. I was soon covered in his sperm, degraded, filthy and happy.

12