Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got no response as he was on the cusp of just blowing it... but maybe just a little more tease... "I wish you could put it in me both ways, don't you? Maybe you should get a friend to come over and do my pussy while you do my ass? Would you like that? Watching another guy's dick fuck me? I could suck on both of you first..."

And that was when he straightened up, pulled my hand from his ass and literally tossed me face down on the bed. Without saying a word he straddled my thighs and slid his rock hard member into my birth canal with one solid push. His head punched into my cervix so hard I thought I would pass out but he was ignorant of that and began slamming it into and out of me furiously.

I could feel his sweat dripping on my butt and lower back as I gave as good as I got flexing my hips to fuck back at him while squeezing him as hard as I was able.

"Oh fuck you tight nasty slut! I'm a gonna fuck you... oh fuck!" He shouted as relief finally approached his aching cock. "I'm gonna make you my slut... fucking whore slut... fuck!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I wailed with ecstacy as I started to cum, making me quiver and shake all over. I could not keep a steady rhythm any more and neither could Tim as we both approached lift off. "Use it! Use my pussy, fuck my asshole if you want to just fuck me Tim, fuck me with that big black cock!"

"Oh fuck no, coach can have whatever I leave, this pussy is mine, you understand? Little whore Nat Nat is gonna take care of me first, got it? I' gonna get you that gang bang, my whore needs it. You my whore Natalie? Are you?" Tim demanded as his hand pressed down on the back of my neck and kept my head shoved into his pillow.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, make me the best whore ever! Fill me with your baby batter, I want it inside my womb! Cum for me baby, cum for me!" I whimpered, and he obliged.

Tim tensed up, I squeezed and thrusted with all my might as he stayed steady and fast, then I felt his manhood swell as he groaned and pumped his seed deep into me. He came and came and his orgasm triggered my own. We both fucked furiously at each other as my body spasmed to milk all of his seed from him. His gushers filled me up and leaked out, down across my clitoris and all over the front of my thighs and pubic mound. There was going to be a huge wet spot on his bed and neither of us cared.

When he suddenly pulled out I was hoping he would bring it to my lips so I could suck the last few squirts of sperm out of him, but he had a different, and more satisfying idea.

He was still hard, covered in lube, sperm and my girl juice. He pushed by butt cheeks apart and I felt the head of his cock press against my anus.

"Before you get your gang bang, I'm gonna bring another girl home and you're both going to take care of me" he whispered as he pushed into my rectum. This morning I was too sore to even think about it, but as the day went on I felt an emptiness back there that I knew only penis could fill. Dave's rampage in the storage room had helped, but the friction left me a bit raw and he wasn't in me very long at all. I needed Tim to solidly fuck me back there like he did last night, but he had just blown his load inside me and I doubted he could keep it up long enough to make it satisfying. In this I was terribly wrong.

Tim pushed his way in and my body offered little resistance. It hurt, but not as much as it had the night before. What pain I felt was overshadowed by a feeling of complete fullness, and an erotic rush of taboo nastiness. When he slowly pulled back out a great sense of relief filled my abdomen as all the pressure was released, but this returned as he slid his monster back deep inside me.

"Why are you panting? You like that dick in your ass now nasty girl?"

I realized that with each deep thrust I would go "oh" and each with draw a whispered "ah," but what Tim heard was just "oh, oh, oh, oh" as his head pressed into my intestinal wall.

I relished the feeling and felt like no girl, no woman, had ever been this full of man.

"You going to answer me slut?"

I had been so lost in my erotic thoughts I had forgotten to say anything back.

"Yes... it feels... wonderful" I panted.

"Not many girls can take it up the ass, even fewer can take all the dick you're taking, and even fewer of them like it" He said as he held me by the hips and thrust into me.

"Lil' Nat Nat, one day a virgin school girl, the next day an anal whore. Ain't that something?" He said, then slapped my butt with his open palm, stinging me like I was being spanked, while continuing to shove himself into me. My nerves tingled from where his palm hit to all over my body in a wave.

Tim reached for something on the night stand beside us, I could hear him fumbling, but I didn't care, I was focused on his cock burying itself into my steaming hot asshole. I was groaning with pleasure, and he didn't seem to be very worked up, except that he was rock hard and giving me every inch of himself.

"Tell me Natalie, what would those bitches at your sorority say if they knew you had a black man's cock in that fine white ass?"

"Ugh... I don't want to talk about them, just fuck me!" I demanded.

He began taking long strokes, pulling out until just the head was inside my stretched, abused anus, then sliding it all the way back in. I actually liked the short thrusts with him buried deep in me, but he was into it and it wasn't bad. I was beginning to realize though that I would never have an orgasm either way without some attention to my clit, so I reached with one hand between my legs and began slowly rubbing in a circle on my hot spot.

"Your momma know you touch yourself like that you dirty little whore?" He giggled, and instantly I was overwhelmed by a sense of shame at the gross and taboo acts I was doing. The thing was, I couldn't stop, even if I wanted to. I needed to cum, and I needed Tim to be filling me up when I did.

"No.. I mean... no, don't talk about that. Just fuck me like your slut." I whimpered.

"Whats your momma gonna think when you move in with me and she finds out you've been fucking a black dude? Think she will tell the girls at the book club?"

"Be quiet and fuck me! Don't talk about my parents, or friends or anybody except me, and you!"

"Like you didn't talk about the coach fucking that sweet pussy when you were eating my ass?

"Ugh" He was right, and I was humiliated.

"Yeah thats right, turn about, fair play and all that... damn your ass is tight, fuck. What are the folks at the country club gonna say about all them black babies you gonna have whore?"

"Oh fuck! Fuck me!" I cried as I was almost ready to cum. I fingered my clit furiously and felt every inch of Tim as my body began to spasm and clinch up again.

"Hey, remember when you said you wanted to act out a porn movie with me? Here, watch this while I bust a nut..." He placed his cellphone down on the pillow in front of my face and a video was just starting. In the heat of passion that I was feeling, it took a moment to register, but I was looking at my white ass (which did look nice I would later admit to myself) with Tim's big black cock sliding deep into my anus then coming back out. I could hear him talking in the back ground and my grunted answers. You could not tell who we were, except he kept calling me "Nat Nat." It was basically the last five minutes of my life from Tim's point of view.

I was so shocked that Tim had filmed us I became disoriented sexually for a moment, I felt like I was on fire all over, Tim was now pounding my ass and about to cum, and I was still rubbing my clit. The moment I thought about it, I came. Hard. And thinking about the video and who might see it burned me inside and tipped me over the edge.

I cried out, demanding that he cum and fuck me hard and that I was cumming. I told him I wanted his sperm and to give it to me. In return he called me his whore and slut and told me that he owned my ass and pussy now. He slapped my ass again and I came harder. That led him to start spanking each cheek until I spasmed all over and just began whimpering.

It was the last round of body spasms that set him off. He reached orgasm, and as he did pulled out of me and with his hand squeezed right at the head of his cock. With his other hand he nudged me over, and I rolled onto my back, still laying in our filthy discharge.

Tim brought his dick to my face and it smelled like ass. It was covered in lube and my anal juices and was disgusting. I didn't have time to think about that though as he released the pressure and sprayed his man goo all over my face and hair.

I remembered what Dave had said earlier not being a pro until I did ass to mouth, or something like that, I was worked up at the time, and opened my mouth to accept Tim's second gusher of sperms. Some of his deliciousness landed on my tongue, but most on my lips, chin and face. This was wasteful and I just could not tolerate it. I took his wet, smelly, slimy cock into my hand and lifted my head to take its' sweet wonderful head into my mouth to accept and relish the rest of his orgasm. It tasted much like Dave's had earlier, so the grossness didn't really bother me at all this time.

I pumped his shaft and was rewarded with three more squirts of sperm before he started going soft and just oozing.

Tim stared at me in wonder as his cum trickled out and we both recovered our senses.

"What?" I asked him as sweetly as I could.

"Ye... yesterday you, you were like, uh, you're different."

"Good different or bad different? Really, I'm the same."

"No, no your not. The Natalie I know... knew, she wouldn't let me touch her ass, or anything else, much less fuck her like a slut. Sweet girl, notorious virgin. Now she wants to fuck the coach for money and move in with me. Natalie? Fuck a brother? No, not in this life. Who are you?"

"I'm me! I never cared about skin color or race or any of that shit. I like you. We have fun in bed. I'm learning what I like and don't. I think I like being degraded a little, but don't think you can hurt me or abuse me, I won't put up with that." I said as I sucked and liked on his now softening shaft with a smile. "Oh, and I... well moving in with you, that might have been a heat of the moment thing, I'm already committed to renting a place this summer and beyond, and already have a room mate. But I can be here a lot of nights. I should probably start leaving a toothbrush here."

"Did you... uh, enjoy yourself?"

"Yes" I smiled. "It was very satisfying. I'm not sure... Okay, I never thought I would do anal again after last night, but all afternoon it was all I could think of. So, well, yes, very satisfying."

"Hmmm" he mumbled as I licked his shaft clean and he stared. "You are so freaking nasty! I think I'm in love."

"Uh... thank you?" I replied with a laugh. "I think I'm in love with your penis."

"So, uh, about bringing over other guys and girls? Was that a heat of the moment thing?"

"Well I don't really have any interest in other girls, but if you want other guys, and they aren't from school or know anyone I know, other than you I mean, and they are clean and reasonably attractive, I would try it, if you wanted me to. I would girls too, but I would day dream about it first."

A long silence gripped us as I finally released his cock and he crawled off of me.

"What about the coach, and the recruits?" He asked.

"What about them?"

"Are you still serious about that?"

"Nine A.M. tomorrow, I'm fucking your coach. After that, we'll see. I can always say no, right?"

"Uh, I guess. I... uh."

I rolled towards him, smearing our quickly drying discharge all over my hip, and asked "You're not getting jelly about me fucking your coach are you? I thought the idea of him fucking me turned you on."

"Well, I mean, in theory, yes, just not sure about reality. Do you want me to go with you?

"No bae, that might be awkward. You stay here, and I will come back and tell you all about it. In the mean time, lets watch this video one more time before I delete it."

"Delete it?" he asked, shocked that I would.

"Yep, there isn't going to be pictures of my ass getting fed your cock all over campus." I grinned.

After we watched it and I made sure it was gone, well, it worked us up to one more round. I slept great, and in the morning I awoke filthy and a little sore, but eager to meet the coach.

12