All Comments on 'Natalie Fills In'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wowsexwowsexover 6 years ago
Great job

Love any story with the Ice queen, Natalie, taking over. Maybe it's time for her to corrupt Nicole. Maybe Nicole's in Mr. Herrick's class and Nat wants to take Nicole down a few notches so she puts aside her hatred of Mr. Herrick for a little bit to do that.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Really Hot!

The lead-up to the sex wasn't at all boring like so many are and the dialogue was very good and believable. If Nicole couldn't figure out what was going on when she came home she needs to take some lessons from Natalie - or better still, from her brother.

Perhaps this wasn't a typical Valentine's Day love story but it sure was a sexy one. Five stars for certain and for sure! Thank you!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
NASTY , but EXCITING

How about adding Nicole to the story?

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You sick fuck.

sotarosotaroalmost 4 years ago

Natalie becomes more human in this lovely tale of sibling disfunction and connection. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...