Natalie Plays with Mr Herrick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Natalie herself, she simply hung back and supervised. No way was she allowing her body to get anywhere near soap bubbles.

Early on, it became obvious that the students on car-washing detail had a plan: garner tips through sexual contact. The boys would glue their junk to the windows as they did the roofs of female-driven cars, the drivers excitedly taking pictures from inside; the girls did their best to follow Chloe's example from the year before when doing windshields, though thankfully without any wardrobe malfunctions I could see. As they pulled up, drivers were encouraged to roll their windows down for special requests or tips: my kids would lean well into the cars, draping their boobs or packages nonchalantly over the window openings, and they would flirt shamelessly.

I knew I should put a stop to all this, but there were two realities I couldn't ignore. The first was that I was obviously powerless against Natalie, which she well knew. The second? We were making money hand over fist. This was already far, far more lucrative than last year, and it looked like this might become the single biggest fundraiser in the history of the school. Natalie at one point padded barefoot over to my table; I started as her cool, dry hand rubbed my neck.

"We're doing well, Mr Herrick," she taunted. "Was I right, or was I right?" I couldn't easily answer; the tanned skin of her right hip was almost touching my face, and as always I was totally overwhelmed by her. She laughed as she saw Chloe climb into the back of some twentysomething's pickup to get the roof.

We watched as the girl, her dark red bikini clinging to her ripe curves, stood with her feet apart and a wet towel in her hand. "I'm in his bed!" she crowed, and everyone laughed. Chloe capered around a bit, a brand-new tattoo showing on her lower back; she'd just turned 18. Beside me, Natalie stirred with interest.

"Hmm," she mused. "I guess she is. You've got a pickup truck, Mr Herrick," she pointed out, her fingers roving across my upper back now. "That means you've got a bed, too. And you know what I like to do in bed..." A finger trailed down my spine as she walked away with a throaty laugh.

At one point Natalie and I decided we were making so much money we could extend the car wash by another two hours, an unprecedented achievement at Glen Avery High. My wife was fine with it when I called her; her mother loved nothing more than taking care of grandkids, so she was gearing up for a nice midday nap at my in-laws' house. "You can take your time now, hon," she said, and I could hear the languor in her voice. "Grandma's got it all under control."

"Great, sweetie. I'll see you after dinner sometime. Love you!" And then I collected another ten bucks.

But all things must end, and by 4:00 the car wash was losing steam. Natalie made the decision to cut things off, organizing a tidying detail and putting the freshmen and sophomores in charge of cleanup. By 4:30 Natalie had sent most of the kids home, and she and Chloe and I were sitting around making sure the last-minute stuff got taken care of. My back stiff, I leaned forward to rest my head on the table. "Ughh," I groaned. "Over nine hundred dollars, Natalie, once the tips are added in. Well done."

"Couldn't have done it without you," she observed, lying through her teeth. As I straightened up and looked back at her, I caught Chloe gazing with deep interest at my lower back. She had a funny look on her face. "We should go inside and thank the assholes at the music shop though, Mr Herrick."

"Mouth, Natalie," I said automatically, and Chloe seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in. Her eyes flickered across the rest of my back, which made me uncomfortable. She was smiling now, deviously, and I got a sinking feeling in my heart.

"We're off to get some dinner, Mr H," she said now. "Wanna come?"

"No, Chloe. I've got to go meet my family at Grandma's house," I replied automatically, and Natalie at once glanced back at me with a curious expression on her face. "I'm heading down there now."

"Ah." Natalie came over to stand next to her friend, throwing her long shirt back over her nakedness. "Well. We miss you already." She was looking at me contemplatively, and now she turned to Chloe. "Why don't you go start my car? I'll be there in a sec."

Chloe was looking back and forth between Natalie and I, her eyes narrowed. "Sure thing, Nat. Be seeing you, Mr H," she said, shimmying into her own shirt before moving slowly off to the car. Natalie waited until she was out of earshot, then turned back toward me.

"You should wait until tomorrow morning to go down to Grandma's house," she advised. "Make up an emergency: car trouble, maybe. A flat tire. Who gives a shit. Call your wife and tell her you'll see her in the morning."

"Why?"

"Because I feel like a sleepover, dummy," she said calmly. "I was going to get adventurous and suggest fucking you in the bed of your truck, but this will be much better. We can have a whole night together to play house." She smiled. "I can pretend I'm your wife, and you can pretend you want to have sex with your wife."

"I, umm," I said wisely. I missed my kids, and I was sure my wife would be suspicious, but there was no denying Natalie Cross. "When, uh, are you coming over?"

"When I feel like it." She turned to go, then glanced back severely. "Just leave the door unlocked; I'll get there when I get there."

* * *

I cleaned a little bit when I got home. The house wasn't really in bad shape, but I had an obscure feeling that this was almost like a date. I even found some appetizers in the freezer. I called my wife to tell her the car wash had been a smashing success, and that I was taking the Student Council kids out to celebrate. "It, uh, it might be easier if I just stay here tonight and come down in the morning," I suggested, my throat dry.

"Whatever," came her welcome reply. "Just be here for lunch. My sister's coming over with her latest man."

"Great," I said, rushing around to get ready to host my teenage lover. Once finished with some neatening and tidying, I sat down, tense, to wait in front of the TV, an anonymous baseball game filling the house. I tried to read a little and grade some papers, but I was far too edgy.

The door creaked open at 10:15. There was no tentativeness in the turning of the handle, no hesitation as Natalie's footsteps sounded on the threshold; she came in as the lady of the manor, and she didn't care that I knew it. "Honey," came a loud purr from the front of the house, "I'm home!"

I let out a breath. Game on. "Hey," I managed, getting up from the couch and turning to greet her. She seemed relaxed and happy, her scandalous earlier outfit having given way to a nice ensemble of yoga pants and a loose sweatshirt. Her hair was back, her glasses on: she looked entirely domestic, as if she really was a housewife just back from a run to the drugstore. "Nice to see you, Natalie."

"Nice to be seen," she replied, arching an eyebrow with a smile as she came to me. She raised herself on tiptoe for her normal controlled, dry kiss, then wrapped her arms around me. "I'm glad I'm home," she muttered into my chest. "How about some wine? White, please."

I disentangled myself and began to look incredulously down at her; the girl was not yet eighteen and a half, but then I was in no position to give her a lecture on moral decisionmaking. So I just shrugged. "Coming right up. I've got some snacks in the oven, too."

"Ooh! Such a nice husband!" She grinned at me and dropped a string backpack on the floor. "Too bad I ate already, but it's the thought that counts. Just go ahead and bring the wine. I'm going to go run a bath." She stretched her arms into the air, looking dully at the TV. "Baseball. Huh." She looked pointedly at me. "I'd love it if you'd join me in the bath, Scott."

"Natalie, you've seen our tub. We both won't fit."

"That's the point, dumbass. We'll be on top of each other. Christ!" She shook her head, going toward the stairs. "I swear, sometimes it's like you've never done anything sexy before."

* * *

"Goddammit." She was focusing hard, trying to maintain her balance on my thighs despite the slick, soapy water. "You need to spread your legs a little bit more, give me some stability."

"I told you," I replied, holding her hands so that she wouldn't slip off me, "the tub's too small. Too narrow, anyway."

"I'll show you narrow," she replied absently, trying vainly to dip more of herself into the warm water. Soap bubbles washed through her trimmed pubes as she rocked back and forth, wedging herself as far down as she could get. My dick, for once flaccid even while the naked Natalie sat on me, bobbed in the water. At length, after some more experimentation, she sighed and glared at me. "Shit, Mr Herrick. Looks like you're actually right for once."

"Gee. Thanks."

"We don't both fit. So get your ass out. I need to shave," she added, picking at the stubble that flanked her strip. She looked up. "Unless you want to do it for me?"

"Oh. Uh, no thanks. I'd be too worried about cutting you." I wormed out from underneath her and rose, dripping, to grab a towel. Natalie sat there, stewing in the water, and looked up at me.

"Never mind getting dressed," she said calmly. "It's going to be a naked night for you and me. This," she said, reaching up to smack my hanging dick, "is all mine, all night. Now get the fuck out."

* * *

I was waiting for her in my bed when she came out, smelling of soap, her hair still quite wet. As expected, she was nude; her long, lean body was already flushing. "You know," she said as she approached, "I've never actually spent a night with a man. The prospect is strangely exciting. Weird, huh?"

"Never?" As requested, I was naked under the covers. I gallantly flapped the sheets back for her.

"No. I mean, there were occasional coed sleepovers with boys, like in groups, but those don't count. This'll be my first time getting nasty with a real man, then sleeping in the wet spot. Who knows?" She shrugged. "Maybe we can even spoon." She got to her knees on the mattress, looking at me carefully. "Already erect, I see."

She was, as always, beautiful. I reached a hand slowly out to stroke the shaved zone of her mons. Her breath caught as my finger made contact, moving carefully across her skin. Saying nothing, she responded in kind; her small, delicate hands with their long fingers gripped my penis briefly, then began running along the skin of my groin. "You know," she murmured as we stroked each other, "I really should do something about all your hair."

"You said you didn't mind it." I was lightly running my hand through her tuft now, carefully avoiding her opening. I knew she liked the teasing.

"I don't," she agreed, "and if I shaved you it'd make your wife suspicious. But sometimes it's a little weird pulling your hairs out of me a few days after we fuck, is all." Her other hand had joined in now; she shivered as I reached up to play with her nipples, already hard. "You've got a very distinctive hair color." She kicked her leg straight out now, slumping down onto her right side, facing me. Her breasts were so firm they didn't even droop down; she cocked her lower leg, straightened her left, and turned her hips slightly in invitation. Her vagina glistened.

I trailed my right hand down her tanned athlete's body, skating back through the smoothness of the shaved patch before brushing with some familiarity over her pussy lips. I moved myself closer to her, my own right leg raised, and she obligingly began to fondle my balls. We were both breathing more deeply now, not quite masturbating, just touching.

"Ever think you'd be having an affair with me?" she husked quietly. "Going down on me on your desk? Stroking my nude body? Sharing your wife's bed with me?"

"I never did," I said. She smiled a bit wistfully.

"You're welcome," she said simply, her hand now tracing up and down my rigid shaft. I was busying myself down below; she had plenty of lube tonight, and I had no trouble finding her clit this time. We both began to groan with anticipation. "I want to kiss you now," she whispered, moving in, and there it was: foreplay was fully commenced, our tongues darting nimbly in and out. Her breaths exploded across my mouth in little puffs as I stroked her pussy; she was now playing with my glans, spreading precum up and down my shaft. We hunched closer together, she lifted her left leg to run her bare foot down my right thigh, and suddenly she was moving my penis, bending it to find her slit.

"I want you in me, Mr Herrick," she breathed. She was always so tight; with the strange positioning, her straight leg on the bed beneath her, I was expecting a painful entry. But, to my pleased surprise, she was absolutely gushing tonight, engulfing my penis in her hot juices, staring intently into my eyes as she guided me into her. Our groins ground together in a steady, even push, our bodies undulating as we got used to the position. Both my legs were straight and straining, my balls slumped sideways at the mouth of her pussy; I was fully inside her, and now she began to roll her pelvis.

There wasn't any of my usual harsh, shuddering thrusts this time; she and I just kept my penis inside while she used me to stir herself up, gently moving her body around me as she stroked my arms and my ass. We lay there, no words, not even kissing, just facing each other on my wife's pillow. I was amazed at how beautiful her face looked, even with its usual icy sexual sneer; I ran my fingers along her cheek, and she turned to nuzzle my hand. Three minutes, then five, then ten we spent just moving against each other's bodies, lazily touching, as she became steadily pinker around her breasts.

I wasn't really in danger of getting off, not from this kind of sex; all the signs, though, pointed to a highly aroused Natalie about to cum hard, and I now began thrusting, just a little, reminding her pussy my dick was long enough to reach her cervix. Biology intervened, her mouth opening involuntarily as her reptilian brain got her ready to receive my seed, her body now swinging in broad, sexy circles as she grunted. "This feels fucking amazing," she whispered now, shocking me into dead silence; it didn't sound like her usual cynical self. She took my hand off her face now and moved it quietly to her breast, tossing her head to the side as I began manipulating her nipple. She bit her lip, and I did something I'd never before done with her.

"Just let it go, Natalie," I urged into her ear. "Relax and let go." She rolled wild eyes sideways to find mine, and as she did I felt her body tense, her foot locking around my legs, and then she was cumming, quaking as her vagina fluttered desperately around my invading shaft. I felt every movement, and held her tightly while she ground herself harder against me. I heard an actual sob from her as her breaths grew erratic, and then it was over, her ribs threatening to burst through as her chest heaved, her eyes looking at me with gratitude now. She had her hand on my ass.

"Well," she said, clearing her throat, "you won't hear me complaining about that. Did you cum?"

"Nope." Truthfully, I'd been so distracted by her orgasm that I hadn't even thought about it.

"Want to?" She was, for once, eager to please. I felt her sweat locking her skin to mine, and I kissed her forehead.

"We've got all night, Natalie," I reminded her.

"Oh yes." She brushed her hair out of her face with a wan smile. "This could get good."

* * *

We slept a little at first, my dick still half-hard across her thigh as she idly stroked it. If this had been any other woman, any other relationship, we'd have been talking quietly, the soft teases and jokes that lovers usually share. Natalie and I, though, were not small talkers. So we just lay there in silence, the lights off, doing what could only be described as cuddling.

It felt weird.

I mean, it already felt weird to be with Natalie, her wiry strength so different to what I was used to sexually. But this was even weirder: I'd become accustomed to her cold, distant, and cruel, and I now realized I'd been fine with that. I felt more edgy, more nervous, with a soft and gentle Natalie. It just seemed wrong, somehow. Which was why there was such a sense of relief when, around half past eleven, Natalie turned her head toward me. "You sleeping?"

"No."

"Good. Because I want to fool around." And she disentangled her arms from where they'd been around my head, her scooting down on the bed until her head was nearly off the pillow. "I want to try something new," she went on, searching me roughly to find out whether I was hard. Not quite yet. "Remember the other day? The 69 that didn't work?"

I smiled in the darkness. "Worked fine for me."

"Shut it. I was wondering what it would be like with me relaxing and you on top. And without you eating me out. Sort of like, you know, tea-bagging? I think it's called?"

I shrugged. "I've got no idea what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't. Your sexual knowledge is no newer than 1954, other than what I'm letting you do to me. Just wait until I'm ready, then sort of crawl over my face. I'll need you to squat."

I blinked. "Sure. Which direction am I facing?" She hesitated as she thought about it.

"We'll start with you facing my head. That way, I won't have to deal with your anus. But be ready to switch if I get sick of having my nose battered by your dick." She shifted around a bit more, squaring herself. "Okay. I'm ready. Come on over and feed me your balls."

I crawled carefully over to her. "Is this supposed to make me cum? Like, is this what you did to me in the classroom? That first time?" When she replied, I could hear the disgust in her voice.

"Did I not just get done explaining that I don't want to have to deal with your anus? Calm down, Mr Herrick. This is me licking on your nutsack. I've got no idea if we'll like it, which is why we're doing it." She waited, her fingers drumming on the sheets, and I felt for her face in the darkness before I swung my leg high and straddled her. It felt odd. My semi-hard penis smacked gently against her forehead, and she giggled a bit. I felt her left hand come up around my thigh and around my front, lifting my shaft up to expose my balls. "Okay. Here goes."

At once I felt a bizarre and immensely pleasurable sensation. Her small mouth must have been open to its furthest possible extent, slurping my scrotum all the way inside, her tongue lashing curiously along the wrinkly skin. Instantly my dick went hard in her hand, and she began a slow and dutiful stroke. I groaned inadvertently, my balls feeling as though they were stuck in a vacuum cleaner, my legs going tense. Her right hand spanked me once before, I presumed, crawling across her body to give her vagina some attention; it was what she often did.

"Ooh," I gasped, the sensation changing, her left hand still awkwardly masturbating me. I could feel her nose slipping along the sides of my cock as she worked, sucking and gnawing; the whole thing felt intensely, deliciously filthy. "Shit."

She spat my balls out. "Not bad, eh?" She was gasping herself, and now I could hear the familiar frothy noises her vagina made as she enjoyed herself. "You can move if you want."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I got over my self-consciousness and began rising and falling, my balls moving in and out of her gaping mouth; ah. This was why it was called "tea-bagging." The sounds from underneath me and behind me were both obscene and arousing, and my dick was an iron rod. I was already thinking about cumming. But I wanted, needed, to do it inside Natalie.

I raised myself abruptly up, my scrotum leaving her face with a hollow popping noise. I heard her suck in a deep breath as I moved urgently down her body, my saliva-slicked balls trailing down between her breasts. Her eyes were wide in the dark, the blue light from the windows glowing in her pupils; she was grunting as she brought herself off, but my dick had needs and I gently but firmly pushed her hand out of my way. Her eyes narrowed; she had calmed now, back in control, knowing exactly what was on my mind and spreading her legs wide to accommodate me. I sank into her in three experimental thrusts, descending into her tight slit with a muttered "Fuck!" She just watched me, her hands settling onto my thighs, feeling the muscles there as I braced myself and backed out.