Natalie Plays with Mr Herrick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head dipped down, watching her rigid little nipples in the starlight; I was propping myself up, looking into the shadows where my shaft waited to lurch back into her young vagina. And lurch it did, squelching in with a force that made us both gasp uncontrollably; I was back at it now, my animal brain wanting only to ejaculate into this grasping female. I was learning that, for all Natalie's superiority and delicacy, she sometimes seemed to enjoy just getting herself thoroughly fucked by a rutting man.

I was happy to oblige.

I wasn't going to last long. That was obvious already. And the tight, almost condomlike grasp of her pussy around my needy penis wasn't helping. I could also feel that Natalie, having done most of the hard work already with her busy fingers, was near her climax as well. So I dug in hard, abandoning any thoughts of technique or finesse, my balls colliding with her crotch as she instinctively curled her legs up tight to my sides, angling her pelvis to take my sperm. Her thighs tightened against me as she came, her breath gasping hot into my face, and I just couldn't hold on any longer.

"God yes!" I moaned, shooting myself into her womb with abandon; our bodies could not possibly have been any closer as I dumped my load into her athletic body. I spent myself, still supporting my body above hers, her hands now gliding along the sides of my ass. The slurping sounds from below intensified, our hips sounding like a shaken paint can; gallons of fluid, hers and mine, seemed to be drooling from her snatch as I thrust weakly. She was kissing my lips now, lazily, celebrating what I knew had been a great day for her: she'd gotten to boss her peers around, then she'd raised a thousand bucks, and finally she'd gotten her pair of orgasms; now she'd get to fall asleep curled up next to a man she'd made a cheater of, in the marital bed she'd marked with her own juices.

It had to be the best day of Natalie Cross' life.

* * *

And curl up she did, squarely in the puddle we'd left, not even bothering to wipe herself off. Late in the night she reached blindly back, waking me as her hand found my naked hip and pulled, dragging me against her lean body; I wrapped myself around her, my penis wedged into her sweaty ass, as she relaxed again and drifted back to sleep.

* * *

I woke with a hideous taste in my mouth, the early sun coming in through the window and my nose filled with Natalie's fine dark hair. I had an overpowering urge to pee, which might well have been the only force on Earth powerful enough to drag me away from her warm, sexy flesh. I had one hand full of her tiny breast, the other pinned beneath her neck, with no easy way to untangle myself. I moved my mouth next to her ear and cleared my throat.

"Yes?" She was fully awake, and had been for who knew how long? "I've been waiting for you to get up. I need to piss, and our legs are all tangled."

"That's not the only thing." Our skin was firmly fastened together at several points, a mix of dried sweat, spit, and cum caking our bodies like frost on a lawn. "This is the romance of spending nights with your lovers, Natalie."

"Yeah." She was moving herself carefully, prying herself loose from me. "Well, I'll admit I didn't fully think this through." She was shoving firmly back on my hips, where my pubes tore free of her lower back in a wash of pain. "Get out of my business," she grated, springing out of bed as if I'd kicked her; she stretched briefly, glancing back at my soiled body and the wrecked sheets, then arched an eyebrow. "You look great, darling." She yawned and minced toward the bathroom, washing her mouth out on the way with the half-empty wine glass.

When I went in to pee, she was still urinating loudly. "I can't wait," I explained, leaning over the bathtub and letting go; I could feel her disapproval washing over me.

"You," she said, squeezing out the last of her drops, "are a fucking Neanderthal. Better wash that down."

"Mm-hmm," I replied, content; there are times when pissing feels better than sex. This was one of those times. "You sound like my wife."

"Say that once more," she snapped viciously, "and I'll piss on you next time." She wiped at herself and stood. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not your wife. And if I were, you can bet that ass of yours I'd have turned you into a goddamn sexual Napoleon by now."

"You weren't complaining last night," I pointed out, finishing up. I looked over my shoulder to catch her frowning.

"Neither here nor there. I had an epic day yesterday; even Joey Witherspoon could have made me cum last night, I was feeling so good." She scratched at her pussy. "No, that's not true," she added grudgingly. "You were fine last night. Better than fine. But I'll bet I'm right; it wouldn't have taken much." She fidgeted, scratching herself again. "Look, when do you have to leave?" She was eyeing me again, evaluating the stains. I shrugged.

"Not until around 9:30 at the latest. Why?"

She smiled distantly, then looked into the bedroom at the clock. "Well, I'm planning on a shower. You should join me." She stepped boldly into me, pressing her nude body against mine as she leaned over to get the faucet. "Unless you've got something more important to do." But I was already staring down at her skinny ass, her muscled back, and of course I had nothing more important to do.