Natalie Plays with Mr Herrick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,791 Followers

I strained my eyes upward, but saw nothing but boobs, now with a small rim of sweat starting through the underside; with a slurp, I risked a trailing tongue-flick along her left inner thigh, then looked up to get a look at Chloe's face. Where I'd once enjoyed the closed eyes and gentle gasps of my wife, my more recent experience had gotten me used to Natalie Cross' dead eyes and controlled features, her coldness and calculation. Now, I was trying to get a simple sense of whether Chloe Bishop was enjoying herself.

I saw with relief a wide open-mouthed grin, a sense of bliss that radiated out, even a fondness as her bright blue eyes drooped to catch my own. Good. I crashed back into her vagina and redoubled my efforts, her abs now almost trying to force me back as her breathing quickened. She'd taken her hand off my head now and leaned way back on her elbows, the wall before me collapsing, and I took the extra room, sweeping my tongue back up to her neglected clit. She was sweating on my papers, her strong legs nearly crushing me as they kept me firmly planted in her crotch, but I didn't care.

This was actually fun.

I was surprised at that; this was still an 18-year-old student I despised, I was still in massive trouble over my various sexual errors, and I was still trying to stay in love with my wife, but God help me it was fun to make a beautiful and sexy woman start to lose it. I used my teeth now, nipping at her clit; this was new, as usually you had hair to worry about. Chloe began to shake, and I heard a low whimper from above: "Keep that going, honey! Oh, keep that going!"

The hand that had been stroking her perineum, tickling dangerously close to her asshole, now wriggled up and into her generous vagina, reaching up in front of my teeth to search for her g-spot. Everything was getting very claustrophobic, and I used my other hand on her thigh and try to make more room for myself. She got the message at once, drawing that leg straight back up to hook her bare heel over the edge of the desk, and I was finally able to get up out of the chair. I kicked it backward as I bent in and, my leverage at last better, got my searching finger where it needed to be.

At once she exploded, thrashing, the impact as she hunched toward my face knocking me off balance. I hit the floor, her legs waving vaguely above me. My brain told me with absolute certainty that I'd made her cum; I had a sense of exultation, paying no attention to my better judgment as I got frantically to my feet, my hands already fumbling for my belt. She was gasping, her cracked moans filling the room: "Oh fuck! Motherfucking fucking Goddamn! Her eyes rolling, she lifted her head to catch sight of me unzipping, and her body took on feverish new life. "Yesss," she whispered, a new enthusiasm on her face as she scooted forward a bit. She rolled over on the desk, scattering my pen holder and threatening my computer, then flopped her short legs over the edge. Her toes dangled a few inches off the floor. "I'm ready, Mr H!" she crowed. "Put it in me!"

The way my red brain was reacting, I'd have ripped her body to pieces whether she wanted me to or not. I surged forward, trying not to trip over my pants and boxers. Truth to tell, I hadn't thought much about my own body during my mouth's frenzied attack on her pussy; now my dick was reaching for this new girl, hard and firm like it always was for Natalie, but where I often approached her with an air of dutiful responsibility, I now charged toward Chloe with something like joy, responding to her obvious pleasure. Unlike with her friend, from whom I always felt a certain threat, I really wanted to make Chloe happy.

My dick homed in on her wide pussy, already hot and wet from my mouth, and I was so eager to penetrate her that I didn't even realize at first that I was at last looking at one of the most sought-after asses in the senior class. My penis is not terribly small, but it slid easily into her body, sinking to the hilt with an obscene slurping noise. "Shit, Mr H," she grated, her head twisted toward me, her eyes wide with admiration, "I didn't know you cared!" I stood there, planted deep inside her, feeling like a king. My shirt was still on, now steadily sponging up her juices; I carelessly ripped a few buttons as I tossed it aside.

"You ready, slut?" I snarled, taking a firm grasp on her glorious ass. Taking a chance, I let my thumb press toward her asshole, and she twitched around me.

"Enjoy the ride, baby," she replied, bringing her arms up to rest her head on them. "You can do whatever you want with my dirty little body. Just let me know when you're done." Her laugh turned into a sigh as I pumped her once, then again, and then I was off, pulling out and shoving in with abandon, thoroughly enjoying her soupy pussy, sweating onto her ass. I ran my hands up underneath her tanktop, massaging the rippling muscles of her lower back, and then clasped her waist more firmly as my ass moved faster and faster, tapping out a merciless rhythm as I remorselessly fucked her. I watched, spellbound, as my purplish cock pummeled her body, her cum drooling steadily down onto a pile of AP essays I hadn't even graded yet. I pulled out until I could nearly see my whole dick, then bucked brutally forward, her ass jiggling, her feet kicking feebly beneath us. Her strong, compact body was made for this, for taking a big, powerful cock, and I found her desperately exciting.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh..." she chanted quietly, breathily, as I responded to a rhythm as old as time; before me was a beautiful, sturdy female willing to take my seed, and with firm even strokes I summoned it up, driving far against her cervix before blasting into her, my cum with nowhere to go as it mingled with her own hot juices. She clearly felt the hot gush of my ejaculation; a short, yipping noise burped out of her, and her vagina pulsed around my shaft, caressing it reflexively. I leaned over her, my forearms resting on her spine, recovering; my dick, though, was completely unwilling to leave her body, corking my sperm inside, still fluttering and twitching in the steamy darkness.

She was blowing out long breaths, now arching her back as she rested on her elbows, looking back at me with a huge grin. "Ha!" she exulted, reaching back to slap her own ass. "Who says blackmail doesn't work?"

"You won't need any blackmail next time," I said truthfully, this young woman having moved up several notches in my estimation. "Chloe, you're amazing. I'd fuck you every day if I could."

"Careful what you wish for, Mr H," she said with a lopsided grin. "I can bring the kink, and a lot of boys can't handle it."

"Try me," I snapped. Her enthusiasm had made me reckless, and in the mood I was in I was almost ready to ditch my family and run away with her to Mexico. Almost.

"Actually, you and me are probably in deep shit now." She said it calmly, but there was definite anxiety there. She was still moving her ass gently before me, my hands resting on her sweaty hips. I frowned.

"Um, you said you weren't going to tell McCarron..." I began, but she interrupted.

"I'm saying," she said tersely, "that Nat's not going to like this. At all." She paused, then twisted around to look me squarely in the eyes. "You're fucking her, of course."

I just looked away.

"Yeah. Well, she's going to be pissed at you for fucking me and pissed at me for fucking you. She can get very... jealous. And a little sadistic."

"I'm not afraid of her," I claimed, thinking for a moment it was even true.

But Chloe shook her head. "Bullshit, Mr H. I saw the video. The man in that video would do anything for Nat's pussy. Anything at all." She reached back, nudged me gently out of her; my thick semen, mixed with her own sticky cum, followed me out. She dropped to the floor and straightened, slowly, grimacing, while she reached over for a tissue. She attended to herself carefully, using several tissues. "You should be afraid of her. She's got your balls in the palm of her hand."

Chloe looked uncharacteristically reflective, staring dully at my penis without really seeming to see it. "But hey!" she said suddenly, perking up, "so do I! And I had a great fucking time. Something tells me," she added slyly, "that you did too." She traced a finger down my dick, gathering the juices she found there, and grinned.

* * *

The next week was a difficult one for me and my 40-year-old penis.

Years of marriage had left me with an inadequate sex life; indeed, since the birth of Little Scotty over two years before, I couldn't recall having sex with my wife even once. We still loved each other, of course, but the demands of child-raising and work had left us with little time and energy for sex. I'd been making do with occasional masturbation, but the kids were underfoot all the time, and there was usually no chance to do any better than twice a week.

So my dick, in one sense, was primed and ready for my current sexual adventures. I had years of pent-up fantasies, enthusiasm, and sperm to spend on Natalie, and she'd been benfitting from all that for almost a month now. But I was keenly aware that my energy had been waning a bit during the fourth week of my affair, just in time for Chloe to make her move.

Sex with her had been in many ways better than sex with Natalie; with Natalie there was awe, caution, and precision, requiring a lot of planning and careful forethought before I put my dick in her. I was still very intimidated by her, and her expectations remained high; it was stressful to meet them, but I tried hard. Chloe could not have been more different: she was spontaneous and wild, into strange and exciting things. Chloe was extremely down-to-earth and vocal, leaving me confident and happy.

The trouble was the planning. During the week after I ate Chloe out just two days after fucking her best friend in my bed, I spent hours at my school desk, my grading piling up on the desk, neglected and stained by Chloe's cum, as I drew up charts and tables planning out my time. I had to prioritize Natalie: she was painfully demanding, with high standards, and I needed a bed for her besides. So I was careful to make sure I could meet with her well in advance. Chloe, so much more flexible (in various ways), could fit into the time I had left, though I had to leave a day or two in between encounters to save up enough energy (and cum) that Natalie wouldn't figure out I was cheating on her.

It worked well for the first week or so, my patchwork schedule holding together; I'd laid Natalie hurriedly in my bed during the half hour between my wife taking our kids to school and the time I'd had to leave myself, then I'd shown up to school and nailed Chloe, once again and with extreme passion, across my desk. A couple of hours later, I saw the two of them strolling through the hall together on their way to Calculus; it gave me a dark, silent thrill to know that my cum was sloshing around in both of them at the same time, with Natalie none the wiser. But two separate sexual escapades in less than two hours was just not a possibility, long term; my aging cock, at some point, was no longer going to be up to servicing two horny 18-year-olds. Grimly, I found myself looking forward to Natalie's period. Hopefully, the two of them weren't in synch, though I did need the rest.

I actually had to turn Chloe down that Wednesday, fearing I wouldn't have enough sex drive for Natalie the following night; my wife and daughter were going to their Brownie meeting, and I was planning to put Little Scotty down early so that I could spend the evening patiently wedging my penis into Natalie's tight vagina. "But I need that dick!" Chloe whispered fervently to me, pushing her hand down my pants as I swallowed nervously. The school bell had just rung for lunch, and she wanted a quickie.

"Sorry, Chloe; I'm just not up to it right now!"

She'd squeezed. "But you're hard as a rock, Mr H! How are you not up to it?"

I could hardly tell her I had to save myself so that I could cum into her best friend the next night, even though she was aware that Natalie and I were having sex. "It, uh, it gets sore! Like, really sore." I pulled myself deeper into my chair, her questing fingers locked around my balls. "You're actually hurting me."

"Hurting you," she'd replied in disgust. "Fine." In the end, I'd mollified her with a hasty trip down memory lane, her sitting on my desk as I feverishly ate her out just before my class came back from lunch. She'd left relatively happy, and I'd breathed a sigh of relief, all the stress making my Thursday night with Natalie a dreaded event.

She arrived promptly at 6:15, exactly three minutes after my Herrick ladies had driven off to Brownies. I was putting Little Scotty down as she knocked discreetly at the back door. The little guy was not pleased at going down so early, but I just shut the door on him and flew downstairs to let Natalie in. She smiled joylessly at me from the back deck. "Hello, Mr Herrick," she said gravely, passing me with a cool kiss on the lips. She was in her workout clothes, smooth black lycra from head to toe, her ponytail wagging. "I think I'd like to take a bath tonight, if you don't mind. In the master bathroom. I need to shave."

"Okay," I said agreeably; we had until at least 9:00, though nobody had used that tub in years and I'd need to budget some extra time to dry it before my wife got home. I might actually benefit from this; she was always getting on me to do more cleaning.


"I'll use your wife's razor. With a fresh blade, obviously." She'd given me a mocking laugh as I tried to remember how to make the water flow into the tub, but in the end she'd gotten naked with her usual confidence and sank into the water. "I'd love some privacy, Scott, if you don't mind. I don't need my man watching me shave my vagina. That's more togetherness than I want to have with you, frankly."

"Okay." I'd lain on our bed then, waiting nervously, not sure whether she'd expect me naked. After some internal debate, I pulled my clothes listlessly off. My penis showed no enthusiasm at all for the night's activities. I was hoping, praying, it would get hard enough to do its job; no matter how much foreplay we did, Natalie typically needed about twelve minutes to cum once I got it in her. She'd be expecting at least two fucks tonight, I knew, but that might just be a bridge too far. Across the hall, Little Scotty continued to stir as my naked mistress splashed softly in the bathroom; this was surreal.

As I waited for my teenage lover, my mind began to have a thought I never would have predicted a few weeks before: I wondered faintly whether I could possibly break things off with this girl. Though I hadn't been looking to have an affair, least of all with a stern Amazon of indifferent emotional investment and limited sexual compatibility, the whole thing had been incredibly thrilling. There's always something intoxicating about cumming into even the least attractive woman, and Natalie Cross was far from that. Add in her dominance, her confidence, and the evil tang of a teacher-student relationship, and the whole thing had made me feel like a new man. But I was getting tired; I'd never really liked Natalie much at all, my ability to make her orgasm was highly variable, and all the planning always felt like such a chore.

Plus, I'd found I liked Chloe better.

There was a loud burp from the bathroom as Natalie drained the bathtub, then the usual post-cleaning sounds of feminine rummaging before, at last, the door creaked open. She stood there naked and sleek, leaning against the doorjamb with an unconscious sexy grace. Her body, freshly shaved, glowed with health and vitality; her beautiful shapely hips, her fine high breasts, her pebbly nipples already perking up, her wet hair lying on her shoulders; she gazed at me solemnly, and thank God my dick started to rise; the surreality of the situation, the stress of the week, combined with the bizarre sexual tension my life had taken on, almost instantly had me solid as a piece of rebar. Just from staring at her!

The woman was powerful, no doubt.

Her eyes widened at the sight of my surging dick; it had done this kind of thing during the first week or so, but since then she'd had to explore ways to help me get hard. Don't get me wrong; it never took very long, especially once she took my hairy balls into her small, prim mouth and nibbled at them. In any case, she'd been enjoying the exploration. True to her word, Natalie Cross was a woman who liked learning how to control her man. "My my, Mr Herrick," she said softly, crossing her arms underneath her small breasts. "Are you expecting me to take all that dick into my tiny little cunt?" When she chose to be coarse, I'd learned, she was mocking me.

I felt a surge of power; for the first time with this girl, I let myself get impatient. "Shut your mouth and come fuck me. I'm not in the mood for games tonight." I think I hated her in that moment; the intensity of the emotion made me look away.

She let her mouth drop open in faux surprise, but her flinty eyes were twinkling. "You want me," she said slowly, "to come fuck you." She showed no signs of moving.

"Yes." I sat up, watching her, and began to contemptuously jerk on my shaft. "If you're not going to bring me your pussy, I'll just take care of myself."

I heard her breath catch; she stood there watching me masturbate. "You seem to have forgotten that that's my cock you're playing with over there."

"Only because you're not, bitch." I was shocked at myself. Nobody called Natalie Cross a bitch. Her eyes narrowed instantly, a dangerous smirk coming through, but I didn't care. "Look, whatever. No games tonight. You want my dick, come get my dick. Otherwise, fuck off."

That did it. Her nostrils flaring, Natalie crossed to my bed in three choppy strides and climbed up. She knelt over me, glared down; there was no expression, but I could tell she was trying to get herself back under control. Remorselessly, she reached down to slap my hands away, gripping my penis in a hot, hard hand. "My cock," she repeated with an ugly sneer.

I felt a quick spark of anger, reached over to hook her shoulder, and pushed her viciously down off me; she caught herself as she crashed into the pillow, and was just starting to get back up when I sprang up to her left side. "Stay down," I grated, planting my hand between her shoulder blades; I was up on one knee, the head of my painfully hard dick throbbing next to her hip, and I leaned down with all my weight. She gasped as I forced her shoulders into the sheet. Quickly I reached my right hand the other way, curving around her tensed little ass, giving it a healthy whack on the way by. She gasped again as, with the ease of long familiarity, my fingers found her snatch; I wasted no time, jamming two of them crudely into her. She was wet and hot, as always, but far too tight for such a brutal entry; her curses were silenced by the pillow.

Still holding Natalie down, I gouged my fingers against the inside of her vagina, careless of her pleasure, wanting only to get her large enough to take my dick. I could feel her labia swelling beneath my palm; my fingers were swimming as she lubed herself. She was trying to hike her left knee toward me to push me off balance, but I simply pulled her in closer to me; now she was writhing, enraged, and she was finally able to get her head out of the pillow for a deep, sucking breath. "Fucking bastard!" she spat. "Let me go, you shit!"

"Stay down," I said again, shoving her down hard; her desperately twitching body, trying to twist out of my grasp, got me even harder. I ripped my fingers out of her and delivered another spanking. "Shut up." Another.

She shoved her face toward me, glaring in hatred. "You let me up, motherfucker, or after this is done I'll rip your dick off and fuck your ass with it."

Voboy
Voboy
1,791 Followers