Natalie Plays with Mr Herrick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers

"Bullshit," I snapped. I grabbed my penis, jacking it slowly and lewdly toward her face. "You love this dick." I bowed my head and spat, letting the saliva roll slowly down onto my shaft. "And you're about to take it, you slut, so you might as well just hang on for the ride."

"Fuck you!" Amazed at myself and wondering how far I'd go, I inched around behind her, still jacking myself, and made sure my knees were firmly planted on either side of her legs. For a second or two I had to lessen the pressure holding Natalie down, but now she'd given up; her eyes crossed in loathing, she now glared back at me, her whole body heaving with her enraged breaths. She was so horny she was leaking a waterfall down her thighs. Uncaring, I put my hands onto that narrow ass and heaved, pushing her forward to wedge her head and neck against the headboard: I wanted her immobile. She hissed in frustration. "Asshole!"

"Shut your mouth," I grinned, "or that's exactly where I'll put it." She heaved once more, but my legs had her solidly trapped; I let my hands slide up the ladder of her ribcage, leaning down again to force her into the mattress. My erection lay in her ass, and I drew my butt back, trailing my head down past her anus to where her vagina lay trapped between her squashed legs. Entry with her was always difficult, and her obstinately closed legs would make it even moreso, but my dick did not care. I moved in, no gentle prods this time; I maneuvered until I knew I was lined up with her slit, then grimaced as I drove myself brutally into her with one slow, inexorable thrust.

She yelped in surprise. "Take it, bitch!" I was yelling now, out of my mind as I sawed into her. The first few thrusts were nearly as painful for me as they must have been for her, but she slickened up with remarkable speed and began throwing her pelvis back toward me, meeting my crashing thrusts with a viciousness and brutality of her own. She was talking now, something she never did during sex, her neck still bent awkwardly against the headboard.

"This what you want, fucker? You want me helpless and meek? You want to control me? Fuck you, Mr Herrick. I own you, you shit. And before we're done I'm going to make you remember that, bastard." She was driving back steadily now, her ass rolling, and I shifted my legs to let her spread hers. The sensation now was spectacular, my dick feeling better inside her skinny body than it ever had. "Yeah, keep trying to jam that shit in there," she seethed.

"I told you to shut up." I moved my hands; I could tell there was no further need to hold her down. She was totally into this, slick and wet like I couldn't remember her being, fucking me more wildly than she ever had, but I still didn't care. I started spanking her brutally; I'd never once done this to any woman, but she took it like a champ. Her ass was on autopilot now, working hard, sweating as it helped me enter.

"Keep pushing, dickhead," she muttered. She was taking it proudly now, reveling in her body's ability to accept this punishment. "You'll cum before I ever will, you useless prick." The bed was protesting, adding its springs to the soundscape of slapping, smacking, crying, and panting.

We were in a firm rhythm now, crushing each other with loathing and need, both of us supremely angry and supremely aroused. No telling how long this went on, a lustful collision with the spice of pain and resentment. I thrust, she bucked, we met, again and again. At one point she got her hands to the top of the headboard and pulled her head from the pillow, her lungs straining, arching her back as only an 18-year-old athlete can, ribs protruding, keeping her ass moving at its steady tempo while she glared back at me again.

"Unh," she said, the sound torn from her in a methodical sigh I'd heard before; she was cumming. I kept attacking, but my fury had now flowed out of me with the sweat that flew all over her; sensing my tiredness, she contemptuously spun her upper body, ripping herself off my dick, gathering her fluidly muscled legs beneath her, and launching herself at me with no sense of caution. She tackled me without remorse, once again efficient, now back in control after she'd cum.

She cocked back her arm and slapped me hard across the face, forward and then backhand; it was my turn to gasp as she impaled herself, grinding her trimmed pubes against my groin, twisting with her old clinical precision as she expertly brought me to orgasm. I could see something new in her eyes, though, an unusual look; she had let herself cum first, and from behind, and she did not like that. She looked almost confused, though her muscles flowed as surely as they always did. She hunched downward, pressing her face close to mine. "Are you cumming yet, lover?" she demanded intently. I nodded, but she'd already read my face; now she put on an ugly, bitter scowl. "Not in me, you bastard. Not this time."

And she was gone, standing up on the mattress, tall and strong as she looked me over. Powerless, I writhed once and, my hands clutching at the sheets, I yelled hoarsely as my penis spat out great ropes of cum, splattering my chest, reaching my face. Smiling in her old, controlled way, she raised her left foot deliberately and sent it gliding through the milky pool on my chest, pushing my semen up my neck, thrusting a spermy toe into my mouth. "Suck it, Mr Herrick. Suck your cum off my foot. Get your tongue between those toes." She was laughing cruelly now.

She wiped her foot off on my wife's pillow and stepped lightly to the floor. I glanced over; her ass was red, her ribcage bruised where I'd grasped her. Her pussy had to have been on fire. She turned slowly, looking at me as though I was an ant. "I came like a firehose," she began gravely, "but you broke my rules. You went way over the line, Mr Herrick. I still own you, but I think we're all done here." She was sliding her clothes over her toned body, never taking her eyes off me. "Yes. We're through. I didn't appreciate your enthusiasm this evening. You can go back to jacking your dick to my memory, Mr Herrick." She bent to pick up my boxers, something she'd made a habit of; this time, she tossed them at my face. "I'll see myself out."

She left me gasping.

Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers