Natalie Submits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how you like a little pain with your orgasm slut," Emma snarled.

I was almost prepared for it the second time. The crop slammed down on my right breast, making almost perfect contact with my nipple and sending the peg spiralling into the air.

"Just one more peg left now little one," she said as I screamed out involuntarily. Suddenly I realised what exactly what she had meant earlier. The pain of the blood returning to my nipples was as bad as the anguish the pegs had caused me."

Emma paused for a moment, taking her time to run the crop up and down my shaking body. She looked so sexy, so powerful while I looked wretched, sweat dripping from my brow and juices dripping from my pussy. All the while the egg was buzzing away in my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to the brink of insanity. The combination of the vibrations and the pain in my clit was causing me to fidget violently against my restraints. If they hadn't been holding me up I'm sure I would have fallen straight to the floor. I needed to cum so fucking bad.

She continued to tease me, running the whip all the way up my side before flicking it gently against my right nipple. How could something that caused so much pain also be used so delicately and sensually? Oh my god I could really feel my orgasm building now. My tits started to jiggle as I began to wobble uncontrollably. This was it!

Crack! She timed it perfectly! Just as my orgasm erupted through my entire body Emma smashed the crop down on my clit hood, knocking off the clothes peg and sending the most unusual sensation through me. Pleasure and pain rolled into one, I'd never experienced anything like it. The unbelievable pleasure combined with intolerable pain sent an amazing sensation to my every nerve ending. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"Looks like we've got a little pain slut on our hands," grinned Emma. "Who would have known?"

She moved back to where John was standing and turned off the vibrating egg, as they both paused to inspect the damage they had done. I was absolutely exhausted. As the wave of bliss began to subside from my body I realised just how much my arms were aching, strung up above me as they were.

"I know," replied John, moving forward. I let out a shiver as he bent down and skilfully removed the egg from my pussy. "She looks completely worn out."

"I don't think she's quite ready for bed yet though."

"I agree," said John unfastening my restraints. I immediately fell in a crumpled heap on the floor. I was totally spent.

John quickly reattached the lead to my collar before yanking on it tightly, dragging my exhausted frame across the floor to the centre of the living room.

"It's not every day a little slut like you gets an orgasm like that," he said menacingly as he unbuckled his trousers. "I think Master deserves a little thanks."

His cock sprang from his trousers as if it was made of elastic, looking just as magnificent as the last time I had seen it. Slowly I moved my mouth towards it and ran my tongue all along its underside.

"That's it my filthy little whore lick Master's cock. Show him how grateful you are for being allowed to cum."

I took the head of his cock in my mouth now and sucked on it. It was already bulging and I tasted a hint of pre cum on my tongue as I wrapped my lips around it.

"Don't tease me bitch!" he said forcefully. "I can see how badly you want it from the way you danced for me earlier. You wanton little slut!"

With that he yanked hard on my leash, forcing his cock deep into my mouth. I felt tears stream from my eyes as I struggled for breath, desperately trying to accommodate his huge cock.

"Oh yes!" he groaned. "Your mouth feels so fucking good. I think I could do this all night."

He started to build a steady rhythm, his cock slamming into the back of my throat with every thrust. By the sound of his loudening moans I could tell he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"That's it!" he cried still clenching my leash tightly. "I'm gonna cum!"

With that he pulled his cock out of my mouth slightly so its head was resting on my tongue. He groaned out rapturously as he spewed a huge load of cum onto my tongue.

"Good girl," he gasped stroking his cock gently. "Make sure you swallow every drop of Master's cum."

I closed my mouth, keeping all of John's salty load on my tongue for a split second before swallowing it down my throat in one heavy gulp. The feeling of the cum slowly dripping down my throat was the strangest sensation.

"What a good little pet you are," Emma said running her fingers through my hair, which by now was doused in sweat. "Always so willing and obedient."

"Isn't she just?" agreed John. "I think she really gets off on it."

"What do you say to Master for blowing his load in your mouth?"

"Thank you for allowing me to swallow your cum Master."

"Anyway," the blonde continued. "I think it's time for you to go to bed little one. We've got a very busy day lined up for you tomorrow."

With that the blonde took hold of my leash and led me up the stairs.

"This is where you'll be sleeping," she said leading, flicking on the light switch as she led me into the neatly decorated spare bedroom, before unhitching the lead from my collar.

"Now we wouldn't want you getting into trouble by playing with yourself," Emma said holding up a pair of handcuffs. "Do you remember who controls your orgasms now?"

"You do Mistress."

"Good girl," she took both my hands cuffed them loosely behind my back. "There, now we don't have to worry about you playing yourself tonight."

I tried pulling against the handcuffs. Goddammit I couldn't get either of my hands anywhere near my pussy! There's nothing I would have enjoyed more right now than gently fingering myself to sleep.

"Now make sure you sleep well," Emma continued as she helped me into bed, pulling the covers over me. "You've got a busy day tomorrow, but one I think you'll enjoy." She lent down pressed her soft, elegant lips against my own in a loving kiss.

Sleep well!? How the hell was I supposed to sleep well with all these dark and erotic thoughts swimming through my mind!? I fidgeted my arms against the handcuffs but it was no use. It was going to be a long night!