Natasha, Emily, and Me

Story Info
What do you do when the wife has a solution?
5.4k words
4.41
31.7k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha, Emily, and Me

Quiet. That's the first thing I noticed.

For the first winter in a long time I wasn't going to be called when the snow fell. I could stand in the living room window, slippers on my feet and coffee cup in my hand and go "Huh, how about that." I retired from the Power Company that summer. Thirty years of very hot summers and snow up to my ass.

The snow had begun early the evening before and from the looks of things hadn't stopped all night. There must have been a good six inches so far, and still coming down.

Eight o'clock on a Thursday morning and no one stirring. I could just imagine everyone taking one look out their windows, calling in to work, and crawling back to bed

My wife, Natasha, circled her arms around my waist with her head on my shoulder.

"Emily called. Her furnace died last night and it will be Monday before a serviceman can come out. I guess they're booked solid through the weekend. She wants to know if she can stay with us."

Natasha Caitlin Kelly when I married her twenty five years ago. Five - six, slim but with a well shaped figure. Smart enough to be office manager of a fair sized plumbing contractor, still is in fact. Heart of gold, friends with everyone.

Yeah Russian, Irish. named for her grandmothers.

Emily. Now, I've been a happily married man for twenty five years. Never strayed. Been tempted, but didn't do it.

Emily. She's about thirty five, divorced, and if ever there would be a woman that could get me to break my vows - she'd be the one.

Emily. She and Natasha had become fast friends almost as soon as she had moved in down the block five years ago.

"Of course you told her yes?"

"Of course. I know the effect she has on you, will you be alright with her here for at least the next four nights?"

"What do you mean 'the effect she has on me'? She's good people, always pleasant and just as good looking as you."

She slid a hand down my chest and stomach to brush my cock. "This is what I mean. I just have to say 'Emily', and you twitch, just like now."

I turned and pulled her to me and then kissed her - firmly but not passionately - "Darlin', I love you completely. I have not and never will cheat on you."

"Yes but, what if I weren't here? Would you consider her?"

"Okay, this is the sort of question line that gets husbands into trouble."

"Okay Matt, you asked for it. I'm calling a 'Truth Time'.

Now, a 'Truth Time' means I have to be honest, no matter what. Natasha hasn't pulled one of these in at least fifteen years.

So I sighed, "What's the question?"

"If I weren't here, say I died, would you be interested in Emily?"

"What do you mean, 'if you're not here? What's going on? Are you sick, have cancer or some other disease?"

"Quit stalling. You know perfectly well I'm healthy. Now, answer the question."

"What's..."

"You know perfectly well the question. Now answer. And remember - Truth Time."

I watched a perfectly good retirement snow day Thursday fade before my eyes. There was no dodging this. "Assuming the best of all worlds, that the love of my life had faded away, or that I had met her in another life some how. That the fates had arrange our meeting..."

"Cut the stall. Answer."

"Yes. Yeah, I could see me with her. But that presupposes she'd be interested in me. I am twenty years older."

"But you like her?"

"Honey, it's almost as if she's your younger sister, but not. You two get along so well, it's a pleasure to have her over. Do I find her attractive? She's what, five - six, one twenty five or so. She has light brown hair and brown eyes. She always has a smile and never says anything bad about any one. What's not to like?"

"How do I compare to her?"

"You don't. That is to say you and her are different enough that your beauties stand alone. She's thinner than you, but you're not fat, just a fuller figure. You have green eyes to go with your Irish red hair. I'm proud to have you on my arm."

"And if Emily could be on your arm.?"

"But she's not, so let's drop this. I'll go clean off the steps so she can get in without falling."

I didn't know what had brought that up, maybe it was just an idle question that took on a life of it's own. Having Emily in the house was going to be a win - lose for me; she's nice to have around but I'd have at least a semi-wood for the next four or five days unless Natasha felt like playing.

~~~

I cleaned the steps and then disappeared into my work shop for a couple hours of woodworking as I normally do most winter mornings.

Peeking out about ten I could see where a few cars had gone up and down the street, but most of the driveways were still snow bound, I could make out a trail from Emily's place to ours. Some curtains had been pulled back (for the view, I'm sure), but no one felt like shoveling snow yet.

Wanting a cup of coffee, I sighed to myself and headed in for the kitchen. I could hear them laughing.

Heading for the pot, 'Tasha said "Hi honey, we were just talking about you and what a stud you are."

She's often called me her 'Stud' even in front of others so that didn't bother me, but then Emily said "Hi Matt..." in a voice much softer and sweeter than ever before.

I took in their shit eating grins, thought for a moment, "I haven't heard a tone like that since high school when a girl friend of my girlfriend had been just told something juicy about me. What have you two been talking about?"

"Are you saying I sound like a teenage girl with a crush on you?"

"No Em, you are a beautiful, intelligent, witty woman who is a pleasure to be around." And I kissed her lightly as I turned and left.

~~~

That evening we gathered in the den for a 'Movie Night'. Which means they picked the movie. Now, I could have wandered off to do or watch something else but they convinced me to join them.

Of course it was some romantic comedy - i have no idea which because they all look the same to me, and they were getting giggly about it. I have no idea why, they just were.

So I plopped down on the middle of the couch, scotch on the rocks on the table, sweat pants and a tee shirt on. I was prepared for my evening.

Natasha came in wearing her favorite (pink) pajamas, carrying a glass of wine. So she settles in on my left, asking if I'm ready for a great evening.

"Oh yeah." Was all I had.

Then Emily entered the room. Loose shorts and a tee shirt that had seen better days. "I hope you don't mind," She said, "I didn't bring anything else over.

And she settled on my right side. Close, but not too close.

Natasha smiled our way, "Ready?" and began the movie.

Five minutes in and I knew this was going to be a long night. But, sometimes you do things to make your spouse happy. So I sipped my drink and tried to stay wake.

After a while 'Tasha offered to get fresh drinks for everyone. Well, when she sat back down she cuddled in against me. Automatically I put an arm over her shoulder and she does this little squirmy thing to get even closer.

But now I can't move for my drink. Emily to the rescue. She hands it to me, and in the process cuddles in closer. Mumbling about feeling chilly, she leans in to me, asking if I minded.

Duh.

Soon Em goes into the kitchen for more wine for her and 'Tasha. My scotch has turned into a slightly amber glass of water, and my left arm is still around my wife.

When Em returns she settles in against my right side, picks up my arm and drapes it over her shoulders. And does the squirmy thing.

Not gonna lie, I was not expecting this, but sure as hell I wasn't moving away either.

Then 'Tasha did a thing so my hand dropped down to her side. She guided it to the side of her breast. For a gal in her fifties Her tits are wonders. Sure they have some sag, but not that much.

I have never complained about my wife's tits.

I felt a stir against my right side and the next thing my other hand has dropped down to Em's side. And she guided it against her breast. She just smiled at me. "That's more comfortable, isn't it?"

I looked over at Natasha, all she said was "Yes it is."

Not five minutes later my wife has me cupping that breast and feeling a rising nipple in my palm. She sighs and goes "Thats better."

Okay...

Then my right hand is brought around and I'm feeling Emily's breast for a first time. Not as big as 'Tasha's, firmer, and higher riding, and with a nipple that could cut glass. She just sighed.

We finished the movie like that; the women holding my hands against their tits with nipples boring holes in my hands, and my sweats straining as if there were a magnet pointing north. A long magnet.

At the end of the movie they shook themselves loose, picked up glasses and coasters and took them to the kitchen while I just sat there, trying to calm things down. "Tasha came in kissed me on the cheek and asked if I were coming to bed.

"In a minute, I'm waiting for the sunset."

"Sunset? That was hours ago." Then she looked down, "Oh, okay, see you upstairs."

And then Em came in. "Thanks Matt. I haven't enjoyed watching a movie so much in a long time." And her hand brushed my cock as she leaned forward to kiss me good night. And yes, I did get a good look down her shirt.

~~~

Getting into bed I asked 'Tasha what all those games were about. "Shhh, we'll talk tomorrow. Right now I need your loving attention."

Most young guys aren't aware of this but I think all of us older ones know that women of a certain age go through changes that effect their hormones, and that effects their sex drive.

'Tasha was well into menopause by now, so her wanting sex was something special. Even then I had to be careful and use plenty of lube.

We start slow, lots of kissing and mutual caressing, but soon I transferred to her neck - she's sensitive just below her ears - and when she gives me a little push I'll move on to her breasts, eventually sucking and nipping on her nipples.

The next push moves me down her belly and into her pussy. She loves a slow and deep licking followed by nibbling of her clit, nothing rough anymore. That had her moaning long and low.

She nudged me to turn around, and then took my cock in her mouth, Slowly.

Sweet agony. I wanted hard and fast, but she wanted to tease me.

When I couldn't take it any more I spun around, grabbed the lube and used it to stimulate her through one orgasm. Then she pulled me down and demanded I fuck her.

~~~

Natasha was first up in the morning and by the time I got downstairs she had coffee made and a fair stack of pancakes warming. The way her pajama pants pulled across her ass is always a turn on.

"Good morning, sleep well?"

"'Tasha, I haven't slept that well in a long time. I do believe you drained me. What brought that on?"

"We'll talk in a bit. Here comes Emily."

She walked in, still in the shorts and tee from last night. And obviously not wearing a bra because those nipples pushed the thin fabric way out. I'm not sure if my moan was that loud, but they both smiled at me.

"Good morning everyone," she smiled around the room, "did you sleep well? I was a bit restless. A strange bed I guess."

~~~

After breakfast and everything picked up, Emily changed and went to her house "to check on things".

'Tasha poured us coffee and we sat at the table.

"I really enjoyed last night, but... well, I'm sore this morning.

I tried to say I was sorry but she held up a hand. "It's not you. You are a perfect lover. Gentle, considerate, patient with me. This is just the way things are now."

Again I tried to say something but she stopped me.

"Emily and I have been talking, well we always talk. She's like the younger sister I never had. I just know I can tell her things I can't, or won't tell anyone else. Except maybe you. Mostly."

She sipped her coffee, obviously gathering her thoughts.

"I would tell her about the hot flashes and the sweats and all the other changes happening. And finally I told her about my losing interest in sex."


"Meanwhile she was telling me about her dating and the men she went out with, and sometimes had sex with. And how unsatisfactory it all was. The last man was about six months ago. She'd seen him three or four times and purely by accident discovered he was married. In a restaurant yet. She said she got up from the table, went out to the lobby and called an Uber."

"Okay, so why are you telling me this?"

"I want you to sleep with her."

"Who?"

"Emily."

"Nope. Can't do it. I like her. A lot. But when we married I took an oath. I've always lived up to it. Never cheated. Tempted a couple times, but never."

"Yes, I know. Oh, you never told me, but when it comes to your emotions you're an open book. But I'm not asking you to cheat. I'm asking you to help a very dear friend in her time of need."

"But that would be cheating.


"No. Cheating is lying, sneaking around, pretending you're doing one thing when you're meeting a woman at some motel or something."

"Listen, I've thought about this a lot. If I know who you are with, what you are doing, and I'm fine with it. It cannot, by definition, be cheating."

So last night became clear. She was testing me. "What about Emily? How does she feel about this?"

"I'm not going to lie. At first she was against it. Dead set. But she thought about it. I didn't push her. This has to be voluntary by both of you. I know this is a surprise so I don't expect an answer now. Just think about it."

"And how long do I have to 'think'?"

"Matt, I love you and I know you. If you can't decide within an hour that making love to Emily is something you would be willing to do, then there's no hope for you."

"Oh, by the way this would actually benefit us too."

"How?"

"It would take the away the guilt of not being able to enjoy sex with you when I know how much you still need it. And remember, I do love you."

~~~

An hour. Takes forever when you don't want it to, flies by when you need more time.

I took a cup of coffee and went out to my work shop. I just started sanding on a project, I don't even know which. Just sort of zoned out, and then I remembered my folks. I must have been twelve when I heard them arguing. Something about staying with "HER" when he should have been home with his family. I couldn't hear his side but it sure didn't mollify Mom.

I remember drifting back to sleep, and the coldness the next morning. They didn't split up, still together in fact, but it was a long time before I saw any affection between them.

So I had promised myself I would never cheat on my wife.

But would I be?

If ever there were a woman to tempt me, it was Emily. Good looking, a beautiful smile and eyes that shone. A smart woman, with an easy way about her. And now nipples that would cut glass under my hands.

And 'Tasha had set this up, so would it be cheating? Not according to her.

"Matt! Come out, come out, wherever you are! Times up!"

Damn that was fast.

~~~

They were sitting on the couch in the den with a space between them obviously reserved for me. I poured another coffee and chose the comfy chair across from them.

"If we do this," I held up my hand to stop 'Tasha, "if we do this, there will be no undoing it. The first time I go to bed, no, the first time I make love to Emily," and I looked at both of them, "and it will be love. Not fucking. The first time, that's the commitment. Emily, you can walk away at any time but Natasha, this can't be undone.

That being said, an hour isn't enough time. I don't know Emily. Not in the way I want to know someone. If we do anything now, it would just be fucking. And I don't want that."

They looked at each other for several seconds, as if reading each other's mind. Then nodded in unison. "So what's your plan? How can you get to know her to your satisfaction? Do you take her on dates? Dinner and a movie? A little groping in the back seat?"

I had no plan, I didn't even know where to start. I was literally trying to "date" a woman, with my wife's blessing, and I hadn't dated anyone in twenty five years.

"Woman, you are mocking me. I will not be mocked. Teased perhaps, but no mocking."

"Yes dear."

"Matt, I need to check my house, maybe add a heater or two. Could you help me?"

"Now see, she's not mocking me." As I looked at 'Tasha. Who tried to hide a smile.

~~~

"We put you in an awkward spot, didn't we?" Emily and I were trudging down the street, a pair of space heaters under my arms and Emily holding on to avoid slipping in the frozen slush.

"Let me put it this way; say there are two handsome men on the block, and you are married to one, and are offered a chance to make love to the other. BUT, you have always been true. How quickly do you take the offer? Or do you?"

In her house we opened cabinets in the kitchen and baths, she had two and only one heater, set up the heaters and sat in the kitchen with coffee. At least she still had a working coffee maker.

"My dad's having a ball in this weather."

"How so?"


"He has a small tractor. You know, the kind you mow lawns with and do other yard things with. Well, he also has a snow blade for it and he'll be all over his neighborhood plowing everyone's driveways and side walks. In exchange he gets hot toddies or mulled wine. Mom will tuck him into bed for a few hours, and then fuss over him. It's been like that since I was a kid."

"And no one minds?"

"Look out the window. See that snow? It's at least three inches deeper north of Seattle where they live. maybe as much as six. If the neighbor came by and offered to plow Your driveway, would you complain, or mix a toddy? Think carefully, your future may depend on your answer."

"I don't have toddy mix and have never mulled wine."

"Learn and get. Or shovel your own damn snow. Them's the rules. Neighbors explain it to newcomers just like that. You only see a guy shoveling his own driveway once."

"What's your dad do when he isn't drunkenly driving around?"

"Carpenter. One of the best in a trade where the specs and regulations are constantly changing and young guys can't last a week because the work is "too hard". Dad started in his teens, right out of high school, learned the trade, became a journeyman and now leads crews. I asked him one day when he might retire, he took me out to his workshop and picked up a framing hammer, told me when he couldn't hit a nail with it."

"What about your mother? Does she work?"

"Yes, but probably not much longer. She's a waitress. On her feet all day. She has varicose veins and lots of pain. She hasn't said, at least to me, but I think she's just waiting to qualify for Social Security."

"What does she do when she isn't at work."

"She loves her garden. This time of year she's making her plans for next spring."

"And you, what do you do outside of teaching at the college? Beside visiting with Natasha?"

"I paint, watercolors mostly although occasionally i'll mess around with pastels."

"Are you good, or does it matter?"

"Fair. I'm fair. I do it for me. I get many of my ideas in the mountains. It's amazing what you can see when you're looking."

She told me about the streams and rivers she visits when fly fishing - something she learned from her dad.

I've lived here all my life and never thought about going up to the mountains, now I felt a curiosity. I asked if she could show me some of her places.

~~~

Walking back, and slogging through the frozen slush again, Missus Baxter shouted to us from her porch, "Emily! I haven't seen you home since the snow began."


"I know. My furnace died and Natasha and Matt have kindly loaned me a bed until it's fixed. Maybe Monday." And we waved as we slogged on. "Nosy bitch" Emily muttered under her breath. I pretended to not notice.

12