Natasha, Emily, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

After lunch I wandered out to my workshop. I had a sculpture nearing completion, it just needed lots of sanding before the sealant. In it's own way it's mindless work, so my thoughts drifted to Emily, and myself. The thing was Emily is, to me, a beautiful woman, and I'm this sixty year old, slightly paunchy, man. I couldn't see the attraction, why she agreed to 'Tasha's idea.

Emily came out after a while with a fresh cup of coffee. Asked me about my time on line crews, the work, the men. How I even got into that trade.

So we just chatted. I was certain she had come out to help me become more relaxed with her. She admired my sculptures, asked how I made them. Not why, and I liked that. It was like her paintings, something we did for ourselves.

Except mine were selling for several hundred dollars. I didn't mention that.

One thing had been in the back of my mind and now was a good time to ask, "Why me? I'm at least twenty years older than you. Why not a guy your age?"

"I can give you several reasons to both questions. All, and I do mean all, of the men around my age are either mommy's boys, divorced and broke, or not divorced but cheating. If I was with a man my age, in about fifteen years I would be in the same situation as Natasha; well into menopause with no interest in sex but a horny husband."

"Who said I'm horny?"

"'Tasha, but she says you handle it well. Now, about you. I figure in fifteen years you will be about seventy something and no longer interested in sex. See how that works out?"

"Wait. You are planning on us being lovers for fifteen years? What does 'Tasha say about that?"

"If it keeps you happy..."

~~~

We had gathered in the den for another movie night and they were on the couch with a space for me. I chose to sit opposite them in my big chair.

Sipping my scotch, I had them wondering. 'Tasha wore her pink pajamas as usual, and Em was in her shorts and tee. The room must have been colder than I thought because both had rock hard nipples.

"Okay, I've been thinking all this afternoon. What you, Natasha, are asking of me is to modify my vows to you. That's a big ask."

They looked at each other, maybe a bit worried.

"Em, you are a beautiful woman offering me physical love for a long time. You are offering yourself as my lover, and by extension your sole lover. That is a huge offer. Essentially you are offering to be my second wife. Did you two consider that?"

Holding my breath, I slowly shook my head, "Tasha gasped, Em dropped her eyes.

"That's why I decided the only thing I can do is accept."

There was amount of silence, then my words penetrated. Natasha beamed.

Emily screamed and jumped over the coffee table ripping off her shirt as she came.

Bare breasted she straddled my lap. "If you really mean it, suck my tits. In front of your wife and my best friend. Suck my tits in front of 'Tasha."

"Yes, suck her tits." 'Tasha had come beside me, her face almost beside mine. "Show her what's in store. "

I bent forward, gently sucking on one then the other. Then back to the first, but a bit harder. Back and forth I went, each time increasing the pressure, gradually introducing teeth as I sucked harder. Em would gasp with each increase, and pulled me to her to tell me she wanted more.

All this time she was rocking across me cock, bringing it to a hardness it hadn't felt in a few years. Suddenly she froze, arched her head back while pulling me against the tit I was on, and cried out.

Natasha just whispered "Jesus, I haven't had one like that in a long time. Matt, treat her right. I love you and I'm going upstairs."

Emily sagged against me, her head on my shoulder. "Mmmm. I'm going to like this. And you haven't even fucked me yet."

~~~

We sat for the longest time, saying nothing, Em wrapped in my arms, synchronizing our breathing, feeling as one.

Suddenly she jumped up. "Stand up."

I did.

"Take off your shirt."

I did.

She ran her hands over my chest, stopping for a moment on my nipples, and then across my abdomen. "You're well built. Is this from your work?"

I nodded.

She moved her hands down to my waist band and then lower, taking sweats and underwear in one move. She paused for a moment to deliver a light kiss on my cock head. "Mmm, a nice one."

I stepped from my clothes as she stood and pushed down her shorts. She hadn't been wearing panties.

A carefully trimmed patch, no more than two fingers wide was the first thing I saw. "Do you like? I trimmed it this afternoon just for you."

I knelt before this beauty and pressed my nose to her, inhaling her aroma and placing a single kiss on her pussy lips (two can play that game). She shuddered.

She had me sit back in the chair and again straddled me. This time she used a hand to guide me to her waiting pussy. With a moan she lid own until I was totally encased in velvet.

And then she didn't move. I began a thrust but she asked me to wait. "This feels so perfect. Like you were always meant to be in me. I want to remember this moment."


She leaned forward, her nipples hard against my chest. "Matt," she whispered, "This may sound strange, or sudden, or presumptive, but I love you. I don't want this, us, to end." I felt a tear on my shoulder.

"Shh, It's okay. I said if we do this it will be forever. I meant it. I love Natasha. You know that. But I love you too. You are now a part of me just as surely as you've wrapped my cock with your pussy."

"God, you're such a sweet talker."

I pushed up into her, slowly and gently at first, and then with increasing force and speed. At some point she sat up straight, put her hands on my chest and took control. All I had to do was maul her tits and tell her how beautiful she looked with her hair flying about.

I came with a deep groan, cumming more than I had in a long time.

But Emily. Emily came with a long drawn out cry. A cry like I'd never heard before.

Then she crashed back against my chest. I held her while she regained her breath.

From the stairs I heard a soft voice. "I told you he's an excellent lover. Good night you two. I'll see you in the morning."

~~~

I slept deeply through the night. Well except the one time about three when I woke tangled up with Em, a solid woody pressed against her belly, and her rubbing her pussy against my thigh. I shifted her a bit and slid in.

"Ahh" she whispered, and we quietly fucked until I fell back asleep still in her.

~~~

"Tasha was up before me, had coffee brewed and humming to herself while making pancakes. I poured a cup and sat at the table, not sure how things stood.

She turned, looked me over, smiled. "You seem to have slept well. Don't I get a kiss in the morning?"

I mumbled a "sorry, I wasn't sure of my reception."

"Matt," I swear I've never seen her so calm, "I was having hot flashes like crazy all night. I've already stripped the bed because the sheets are so wet. It would have been even worse, for both of us, if you had been there."

That's when Emily came in. Hair tousled, sleepy eyed, wearing another tee and sweat pants. She went over to Natasha and gave her a big hug and whispered "Thank you" just loud enough for me to hear. They kissed each other on the cheek and hugged for several more moments.

Then Em came over to me, plopped into my lap and gave me a full on kiss before telling me that was the best night she'd had in a long time.

"Did you sleep well?" "Tasha asked her.

"Yes, except I dreamed we fucked again in the night. God, it felt so real."

~~~

Things have calmed down over the last month or so. Em and I were in bed every chance we got for a while, but we did calm down when her classes resumed.

Natasha's menopause 'adventures' as she calls them continue. Some nights she wants to sleep alone, others we cuddle and spoon. She tells me the new freedoms she's finding with Em in our life actually has her appreciating me more.

Really, I feel my love for 'Tasha more than I have in long time. I haven't loved her less over the years, it just lay dormant in a way.

Emily is talking about moving in with us and renting out her house. Natasha is in favor of it, I'm a bit on the fence. A man can only do so much, and Em is testing my sexual limits.

I think she's a sex fiend. Not that that's a bad thing.

Mrs. Baxter is going nuts over all the time Em spends at our house. Wait til she moves in.

Oh, and come summer she's going to teach me fly fishing. She says it's the next best thing to meditation for relaxing. I asked her about catching fish. "Where we go there isn't anything big enough to keep. It's just an excuse to get up in the mountains."

Well, gotta go. 'Tasha will be home from work soon and I promised a lasagna tonight. Em has an evening class so she'll be home kinda late.

And I need my energy.

~~~~~

12