Natasha's Ploy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma revealed her hand, "I could use the three, ten and ten," she said, gently dragging them slightly out of line with the rest of the community cards, "and have two pairs, right?"

"Yes, not too bad," Nadine smiled, "Natasha, how about you?"

"Just two tens," she sighed, revealing her hand of a two and a Jack.

The rest of the girls hadn't done much better, with Melissa getting nothing and Joanna scoring three Fours. The boys clearly won, with Mark getting a Club flush, and Daniel an Ace-Five straight.

Mark spun the bottle, and it landed on Chris. No result. He cursed, and deal passed to Emma.

Emma clumsily shuffled the cards, and dealt out two cards to each player, one at a time, going around the circle twice, as Nadine had done. She accepted exchanges from Mark and Chris, and began to deal the first three community cards.

A few groans wer elicited from the rest of the players, but nobody folded. She dealt the next community card, and the next without anybody giving in, perhaps all determined to win.

The hands were revealed, and it was a victory for the girls, Joanna bagging a Six-Ten straight over Chris' Three of a Kind. She spun the bottle, the neck landing towards Daniel. The guys moaned, and reluctantly took their trousers and shorts off, leaving them in their boxers and t-shirts. The girls all cooed at them, and they turned bright red.

Emma began to feel more comfortable and confident in the room, passing the deck to Natasha.

Once more, play passed to all five cards without anyone folding, each player wanting to get the other sex undressed as quickly as possible, and win back some clothing. The boys lost again, Joanna winning with a full house she didn't realise she had until Nadine pointed it out to her. She spun the bottle, landing on Robert this time.

The guys all swore and took off their t-shirts. The fully clothed girls laughed triumphantly, and sat staring at the boys, who were now down to their boxer shorts. Emma found herself particularly focussed on Chris, whose rugby player body was well toned and look amazing! She couldn't take her eyes off him. She snapped back to reality as she felt a droplet form on her pussy lips and spread into the fabric of her panties.

She had already been dealt a hand by Mark, and was the only one who hadn't looked at it yet. Everyone shared a laugh at how slow she was, and how she was distracted. She picked up her cards and hid her face, embarrassed, yet laughing. She was beginning to relax now.

Her hand was a King and a Queen. Not the same suit, but still a good start. Once more, nobody backed down and folded. The boys were all determined to win back an item of clothing, and the girls were all determined to make them lose their last one!

As the hands were revealed, it seemed that he girls had won again, Emma only scraping by with a threesome of Queens, Natasha playing a highest hand of a Heart Flush, until Robert jumped in to reveal a Full House with Three Queens and Two Fives. He spun the bottle, and landed on himself, granting all boys their shirts back.

As play continued, the boys lost and regained ground, managing to take the girls' legwear, and shirts. Emma got a cheer of approval from pretty much everyone when she nervously stripped off her lumberjack shirt, revealing her bra-clad 36DDs to the group.

By now, everyone was hot and tense. Both parties managed to win back their shirts, but now people were beginning to fold, deliberately losing clothes so they could finish the game and get some action.

Mark, Joanna and Melissa were the first to get totally naked, with everybody except Emma sat in their underwear. Melissa and Mark had moved next to each other, attempting to pair off already. Mark's penis was clearly visible, Emma comparing it to her trusty vibrator. It was about 6 inhes long, had a fairly nice head, and she just wanted to put it in her mout...Stop it! Control yourself, woman!

Emma was trying not to get caught up in it, but the energy in the room, and her own primal hormonal urges began to take hold. Her heart rate increased, adrenaline kicked in, anticipation...she had never been so excited and yet yearning for sex. She imagined herself just leaping on top of Chris and riding him til she came and came and came and came and came and came again!

She shuddered at her fantasy, and folded on the last round, stripping back down to her underwear.

The game was declared a tie between boys and girls when everybody left in the game folded at the same time, Emma once more earning a cheer from the boys when she abandoned her bra, revealing her breasts to everyone. She was asked by almost everyone if they were real and natural, and if they could feel them.

Nadine stepped in, and had everyone calm down, as she explained the next game, "The aim of round two is to get acquainted with everyone a bit more physically. You shall all be paired off using the cards. Here I have four aces from two packs of cards, one blue backed, one red backed. Girls will get red back, boys blue backed. Your partner is the person with the same ace as you.

"You will have 30 seconds to make out, but you are not allowed to touch each other below the belt. Guys, you are permitted to touch the girl's breasts, girls you are permitted to touch the man's arse, but mouths must meet only mouths for the time being. After 30 seconds, a buzzer will sound, and you will swap partners,"

Nadine turned to Emma, "Each round there will be an odd person out, who will just observe. This round it is Emma. When the time comes to change partner, you may choose to make out with Emma, and there will be another odd one out next round. First come first served is the rule for odd ones out,"

Nadine set the timer on her smartphone, and dealt out two rows of cards, inviting one guy and one girl at a time to select a card. Once everyone had chosen, they partnered off. Natasha was partnered with Chris, lucky girl...

As they all began to kiss each other, Emma stood and watched, feeling a bit left out. She decided to take the time to check out the guys and see how they measured up.

She couldn't make out Robert's cock, as it was pressed firmly between himself and Melissa. His balls were hanging freely, however. Emma hadn't seen real balls before, so she took time to examine them.

She took too long however, as the buzzer rang, and was almost immediately jumped on by Joanna, tackling her to the floor, pretty much, and beginning to kiss her whilst playing with her breasts.

Emma lay there in shock for a moment, and she pushed Joanna back a bit so she could talk to her, "Joanna, what are you doing?"

"I'm playing the game with you, what does it look like?"

"No, I just...thought it'd be a guy,"

"Don't you like it? Does it not excite you?"

"Well, yes, but..." Emma paused, her sexual desires becoming more and more rampant as she looked Joanna in the eyes, the deeper she went, the more wild her heart began to beat, "...oh fuck it!"

Emma pulled Joanna back down into her, their lips meeting, and Emma feeling a surge of pleasure as Joanna's lips locked deeply with hers. Their tongues danced with each other, until the cruel sound of the buzzer shrieked through the air. Joanna stood up and helped Emma onto her feet. Emma thanked Joanna, and felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Mark. He led her to the armchair, and sat down in it, pulling her on top of him and kissing her tenderly. He stroked her shoulder as he kissed her. her nipples gently scraping against his chest, sending shivers throughout her breasts and body.

The 30 seconds seemed to be over far too quickly, and they changed partners again, Nadine announcing this was the last time before the round was over. Emma struggled to find a partner, so was left on the sidelines to check the men out.

Robert had a rather nice penis, about 6 inches long, but a bit thinner than she'd have liked his girth to be. She managed to find Chris underneath Nadine's body, his penis poking through her legs. It wasn't too bad, only about 5 and a half inches, but had decent girth, about the same size as one of her dildos at an inch or so.

Emma almost got around to Daniel, but the buzzer sounded, and she could no longer look inconspicuously, and she was a bit afraid of being caught staring, even though she knew it was perfectly fine to.

"Okay, since the Poker took a bit longer than expected, we'll move straight to the Wheel Round," Nadine reached down beside one of the couches, and pulled out a twister-like spinner, which was housed vertically on something akin to an artist's easel.

The wheel itself was similar to one found in Twister, segmented with a spinning pointer in the middle. The wheel segments had writing on them, which Emma couldn't really read too well from where she was sat. Nadine also reintroduced the bottle from the Poker Round.

"Okay, guys, the way this works is we spin the bottle twice, once for boys and once for girls. That is the way we shall pair off this round, and to start with shall only go one pair at a time.

"Once the pair has been chosen, we spin the Wheel. Each segment has a sexy little act on it, and the pair has to do that act for one minute without interruption. For example, it could be Chris and Joanna, and the spinner could land on..."

Nadine flicked the spinner, which landed on a blue segment, "...blowjob. Pretty self explanatory. The only rule is that you are not allowed to cum yet. If you cum, you sit in the Naughty Corner, and are out of the game," Nadine gestured to the fenced off area of the lounge, "Once you are in the Naughty Corner, you are not allowed out of the Naughty Corner until the game is finished.

"In the Naughty Corner, if you are good and keep your hands off other people in the Naughty Corner, you shall be rewarded. If not, you shall be punished. Simple enough?"

Everyone murmured in agreement. Emma began to feel nervous now. She doubted her ability to hold herself from cumming. She was gagging for it...

Nadine spun the bottle, landing on Emma. Emma blushed and her nervousness crept back as the bottle was spun again. Robert.

"Okay, Emma and Robert, let's see what we have," Nadine flicked the spinner, which came to a stop on the blue segment, "Blowjob!"

The other guys piped up jealously, as Robert made his way over to Emma, his cock leading the way. Emma knelt down in front of him, understanding that was the way to do it.

Nervously, she opened her mouth, and grasped the base of his cock, but just couldn't bring herself to actually do it. Nadine appeared at her shoulder, reassuring her.

"Come on, sweetie, it isn't hard, I'll show you," Nadine whispered to her, "Sorry, Rob, umpire gets first taste," Nadine commandeered a startled Robert's cock, guiding it into her mouth, and bobbing her head two or three times to show Emma what to do.

She released it from her mouth, and kissed Emma full on, pushing her tongue into Emma's mouth, letting her taste the precum Robert was leaking. It didn't taste too bad.

"Your turn,"

Emma took a deep breath and plunged Robert's cock into her mouth, slowly salivating over it, taking a deep suck, and another as she pulled back up to the head. She heard Robert moan and felt him shudder as she did so.

She zoned out the other people in the room as she focussed on Robert's penis, revelling in the taste of it, licking the head as she went down, sucking in as she came back up. It was warm, had a nice bit of give, and tasted much better than she ever thought it would.

Suddenly, Nadine rapped her on the shoulder, "Emma, time's up! You can stop now."

Emma snapped back to reality, all of Robert's cock buried in her mouth. She turned to look at Nadine, and sloely drew back, saliva strings breaking between her lips and Robert's cock.

She glanced up at Robert, who was red in the face, and panting heavily. Emma seemed to have gotten him pretty close to cumming, something she perhaps wasn't ready for...

"You have to pay more attention, sweetie," Nadine whispered, "You went on after time,"

"Sorry," Emma apologised.

On the next bottle spin, Natasha and Mark got paired off. The spinner was spun, and it landed on a green segment, which Nadine read out as "Handjob"

Natasha took her time with Mark, and stroking his cock. She went slowly, with a gentle grip, just enough to drag his skin down a bit, once or twice squeezing it tightly, making him moan.

Time was called, and Natasha gave his cock one final squeeze before returning to her place in the circle.

The bottle was spun again, this time selecting Joanna and Chris, the spinner landing on "eating out". To make things go quicker, the bottle was spun again, landing on Daniel and Emma, with "finger fuck" being chosen by the spinner.

Daniel stood up, and made his way over to Emma. This was the first time she'd seen his cock, and it was noticably bigger than the other guys', measuring in at about 8 inches, and at least an inch and a half in girth.

Emma lay back, and Daniel knelt beside her, his hand stroking her stomach before sliding over her clitoris, sending a shockwave throughout her body, and to her opening. He slipped one of his fingers inside of her, guaging her.

She gasped audibly as the finger went in, and began wriggling inside her. She writhed on the finger, and was lost in her own little world, caught by surprise as the second finger went in.

Daniel began to pump her with his fingers a bit quicker, causing Emma to moan louder and louder as her pleasure increased. He began pumping vigorously now, seeming like he wanted to test her limits, or make her cum and be first in the Naughty Corner. His hand reached up and clasped her breast as he pounded her.

She felt herself getting close. After all the build up, she was ready to cum, and was rapidly approaching climax. She tensed up, ready for release...

...and suddenly, the fingers were gone! She gasped loudly, the hand leaving her breast, leaving her on the edge of the cliff, ready to be pushed off! She oh so wanted to be pushed off the cliff, but she willed herself back, knowing that the longer she waitied, the greater her reward.

Joanna, however, had been consigned to the Naughty Corner, Chris smiling triumphantly, his mouth damn and shining with pussy juice.

The next bottle spins gave way to two pairs of Chris and Melissa, Mark and Natasha, and a three consisting of Emma, Robert and Daniel.

Nadine called attention to the wheel, which she flipped over to reveal a second spinner. She explained that the segments on this one were full on sexual acts. Once again, the time limit was set to one minute, and people weren't allowed to cum, lest they be sent to the Naughty Corner. Another rule that was added was that vaginal creampies were a big time-out rule, the culprit being consigned to sit out the rest of the night, without any of the reprise the Naughty Corner offered.

Chris and Melissa got straight up "sex", Mark and Natasha were given "69", with Robert and Daniel having to play Rock Paper Scissors to decide who would have sex with Emma. Daniel lost, receiving "Handjob" one the first spinner.

Emma now had a chance at payback. All she had to do was ignore Robert and focus entirely on Daniel, and making him cum. As everybody got into position, Emma took up a missionary position, laying on the floor, legs apart.

She was nervous, though. This would be the first guy to ever have sex with her, and the first guy she'd ever have sex with. Was she really going to go through with it? Was she...UUUUUUURNNNGH!

She moaned loudly as Robert plunged his cock into her pussy, pressing it apart, like a hot iron! FUUUUUUUCK! Emma thought as she felt the cock inside her. It was completely different from her vibrator. It was much warmer, hotter, the feeling of flesh on flesh made it feel oh so good!

She turned her attention to Daniel as he knelt beside her, cock poised over one of her breasts. She grabbed his cock, and began to jerk it, mimicking Natasha's style, slowly at first, gradually getting faster. Robert was doing the same, going slowly, saving himself for later.

Daniel, on the other hand, Emma didn't plan on saving for later. She wanted to get him back for almost making her cum! She wanted reveg....oooooh!

She lost her train of thought as she felt Robert push back into her for the first time, her body shifting on the floor slightly. She had to concentrate! She began pumping Daniel a bit faster now, squeezing a tad tighter. He began to moan against her, Emma's own breath increasing in pace with his as her excitement levels rose. She was doing it! She was actually doing it!

Emma was sure Daniel was getting close to cum just when time was called! Fuck, a minute is just too damn short!

A loud groan pierced the air, and Emma sat up abruptly to look. Mark's cock was resting back on his own stomach, as Natasha triumphantly opened her mouth, and displayed a mouthful of Mark's cum, before proudly swallowing it in one gulp.

She got up off Mark as he ashamedly headed to the Naughty Corner, cock deflating as he went to join Joanna. she squeezed her boob, her horniness clearly returning as she snuggled into Mark as he sat down on the floor, her hand resting on his crotch.

The next pairs were chosen, three pairs this time, breaking down into Emma and Chris, Melissa and Daniel, Natasha and Robert. Emma and Chris landed on a "Freestyle" segment, Melissa and Daniel on a "69" segment, and Natasha and Robert on a "sex" segment.

Emma joined Chris on the couch, brushing her hair over her ear, "So...what d'you want to do?"

"If it's okay with you, I want to fuck your tits,"

Emma glanced to Nadine, who came trotting over to her. "What's up?"

"Uhm, Chris wants to do a tit fuck, but I don't really know what one is,"

"Oh, sweetie, guys love to fuck a pair of big tits like yours. You need to lube up first, then he puts his cock between your tits, and you have to squeeze them around it. He then fucks them like he would your pussy or your arse,"

Emma turned back to Chris, "Sure, but we don't have any thing to lube up with,"

"Yeah, I guess," Chris replied, "I'll fuck you first to lube my cock up, then I can fuck your tits,"

"Sure," Emma spread her legs, and Chris stood up, and made his way between her legs. He entered her, and began pumping furiously, causing Emma's breasts to bounce up into her face as he fucked her. Every thrust, his entire body weight slammed his hips into hers, creating shockwaves throughout her body, only adding to her pleasure.

As Chris fucked her, she began to realise just what she'd been missing out on. The energy, the smells, the sounds, the sights, everything! Her virginity had been properly taken, and she was loving ever last minute of it more than the ever thought she could!

She rose close to orgasm once again, Chris pulling out of her just before she reached the crest of the hill, time being called just as he did so. He swore, cursing the time limit, before apologising to everyone.

This time, Melissa and Robert were sent to the Naughty Corner, where Joanna was giving Mark head to get him back up in the mood for some more sex. Natasha's stomach was spotted with Robert's cum, but there wasn't a substantial amount there. She wiped the excess off with a tissue.

"Okay guys, we only have two pairs left! Time to decide upon a winning pair!" Nadine announced, "We spin the bottle one more time to decide pairings, then we let the spinner decide on boy or girl. The pairs are decided by the bottle, and then it will be a race to finish!

"If the spinner chooses "Boy", it will be the girls' job to make their man cum as quickly as possible, and vice versa. The first team to cum wins!

"For those in the Naughty Corner...if you have been good, you shall help make the final players cum! If not, you will have to stay out,"