Natasha's Ploy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine spun the bottle, teaming Natasha with Chris, leaving Daniel and Emma. The spinner selected "Boy", so it was left to Emma and Natasha to race to make their man cum the quickest.

"Your cock nice and wet?" Emma asked, surprising herself that she actually asked that question.

Daniel replied by guiding Emma's hand towards it. Melissa has totally ravaged it, a huge amount of saliva remained on his cock to lubricate it. Perfect.

Emma sat down in front of the couch, and adjusted her position so she lay back, presenting her tits to Daniel. She brought her hands up either side of her tits. Daniel took the offer and straddled Emma's waist, his cock level with her cleavage.

"Both pairs ready?"

Emma glanced over at Natasha, who was knelt down ready to give Chris a blowjob. She was too focussed on her man to notice Emma.

Both pairs affirmed that they were ready. Nadine counted down,

"Three...Two...One...GO!!"

Emma pressed her breasts together around Daniel's large cock, and he began to thrust between them, creating a brand new sensation for Emma.

She'd never felt anything between her breasts before, and it was sliding between them so effortlessly, like it was stroking them. She felt her breasts bulge apart as his cock broke through the barrier of flesh before it like a ship cuts through ice in the arctic.

Nadine appeared at her side, "Emma, lock your fingers together over your tits to help stop his cock jumping out,"

She did so, managing to keep Daniel's cock buried within her cleavage. She looked down at it, and saw it rapidly appear and disappear between her boobs, the tip shimmering for a brief second before it withdrew back into the soft fleshy expanse of her breasts. Emma was loving the sight of this.

She looked up at Daniel, and saw the look of pure pleasure etched into his face. He looked like he had just died and gone to heaven!

Nadine spoke to Emma again, "Tilt your head down and flick at him with your tongue,"

Emma responded, her tongue reaching out and lapping at whatever appeared from between her tits, feeling herself making contact with the tip of Daniel's cock every so often, making him audibly moan, making him plough harder and faster between her tits.

She pressed her boobs tighter, really feeling him between them, glancing up at his twisted, contorted face as he came closer and closer to orgasm. He went to pull out, the agony of almost cumming unbearable for him, but Emma snapped, "No! Stay there! Stay there! Keep going! Almost there! Don't ruin it now!"

Daniel obeyed, pumping back and forth as hard as he could into Emma's breasts, almost unable to make himself cum, push him over the edge. Nadine whispered into his ear, "Go on, cum, cum all over her. Give it all to her now!"

That was all he needed. Daniel let out a loud guttural scream as he thrust his final time, a large shot of cum leaping out of his cock and sailing clear over Emma's head! A second shot fired out and hit her in the eye, a third landing just above it on her forehead, a fourth into her open mouth, causing her to lean forwards blindly and latch onto his still orgasming cock.

His screams renewed their vigor as Emma sucked the remaining cum from his cock, feeling spurt after spurt erupt into her mouth, tasting better and better with each load.

Eventually, Daniel stopped spasming and he relinquished his last droplet of cum into Emma's mouth. She took a gulp and drank it down in one go, the slightly salty tang lingering in her mouth as it slid smoothly down her throat. She grinned, and took a moment to feel the cum lingering on her face.

She could feel it dribbling down the sides of her face, its smell and taste, her heartrate and adrenaline. Emma realised what Natasha was talking about now. She felt so dirty, like such a slut, and she hated herself, but it felt so good, and she yearned for more.

From nowhere, someone grabbed her head and began to lick the cum off her face, and out of her eye. When she was finally able to open it, she saw a breast swinging into her face, gently bobbing in front of her chin as its owner cleaned her forehead.

As she pulled back, it was Nadine. Natasha was stood beside her, a drop of cum dribbling down her chin.

"How'd I do? Did I win?" Emma asked, excitedly, Daniel dismounting her.

"Well, no, Natasha made Chris cum first, but by the amount of cum you made him shoot, I'd say you all won!" Nadine announced, "But now, it's time for you two girls to get a reward!

"Now, the four people in the Naughty Corner can...hey!"

Nadine snapped at Mark and Joanna, who were having sex in the Naughty Corner in doggy position, Mark pounding into her like a jackhammer.

"Okay, Robert and Melissa are the only good people in the Naughty Corner. Melissa you haven't paired with Emma yet, so you can have the honour of making her cum. Robert, you have Natasha."

The pairings occurred, giving Chris and Daniel a break to recouperate. Melissa knelt in front of Emma, gesturing she sit on the sofa for easier access. Emma obliged.

"You enjoying yourself tonight?" Melissa asked with a smile.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll last very long. Been building up for hours,"

"Okay, Race number two. Naughty people, you have a chance to redeem yourself. You have to make your girl cum before the other pair. You may use any method you see fit,

"Three...Two...One...GO!" Nadine called, and immediately, Melissa's hand shot forwards, burying her index and middle fingers into Emma's pussy, catching her off guard, causing her to throw her head back in pleasure.

Suddenly, she felt Melissa's mouth lock onto her clitoris and flick it rapidly with her tongue, creating a warm, pleasurable sensation in her groin, which turned electric when combined with the finger fuck.

Emma felt herself tense, her orgasm galloping towards her at maximum speed. She moaned loudly, her impending orgasm ready to crash through her vagina. Melissa stopped finger fucking her to concentrate sucking her clit.

Though the sudden loss of vaginal stimulation caused the orgasm to lose a bit of ground, it ploughed on strongly as her clit was sucked and licked on, Melissa's mouth working wonders!

Emma tensed and let loose an elongated moan as her climax surged through her body, pounding on the door, demanding to be let out!

She relented, her orgasm snapping her pussy shut like nothing she'd ever felt before! The pleasurable sensation coursed throughout her body one large ripple after another, the tips of her nipples were like tesla coils. She pinched her nipples and pulled them out as far as she could, resulting her renewing her orgasm, a whole new set of convulsions echoing the intensity of the first one.

As she calmed down, and the room stopped spinning, all the colours of the world returned to normal, she came to her senses, and relaxed, unable to even move from exhaustion.

She looked over at Joanna and Mark, who had switched to missionary, Mark's face scrunching up as he pulled out of Melissa. She reached down and jerked Mark's cock with her hand as he shot his cum in two streaks, creating a V shape on her belly, the rest dribbling out over Joanna's hand.

Natasha knelt beside Emma, whispering in her ear, "So, same time in two weeks?"