All Comments on 'Natasha's Truth or Dare Ch. 02'

by KMDylan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanficwriter1fanficwriter1over 9 years ago
What????

In terms of doing a twist ending, this succeeded admirably. However, it also feels like you gave up near the end, putting such an emotional twist on things and then just ignoring how such events might affect the main character and her brother's relationship. I mean, you also could have ended it with people being abducted by aliens if you didn't care about maintaining a storyline. Maybe it would feel more like a logical ending if you added a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I love this story, but I think it needs more. We need to know what happens to Natasha and everyone else. Are you going to write more? I think you should.

hi78ehi78ealmost 7 years ago

Great story, but the end was.. well... unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was a 5 until the end. What a downer.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Amazing. Well narrating from sluts p.o.v. God I love stories where the female is fully in charge of her gang bang and orgies.

Not sure why the last sentence of story had to be her parents dying in a car accident? If there was a next chapter following up on accident I'd get it but it just felt like a weird downer at very end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous