Natasha's Truth or Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "So whose turn was it in your game?"

I pointed at Katie who was seated on a large, black, leather club chair across from us. She had curled her legs under her and was looking at us with a bemused expression, like she couldn't believe this was all really happening. He glanced at her and she said, "Okay, Natasha, what will it be, truth or dare?"

I grinned, "Dare, of course."

She tapped her chin with her finger, "Okay, I dare you to take off your panties and give them to the waitress and ask her to check if they're wet."

My heart leapt as I felt a flush of embarrassment at what she was asking me to do. I thought, Katie is my kind of girl! Sebastian clapped his hands and Theresa smiled, also impressed by the imaginative request. I scooted forward on the sofa so that my ass was close to the edge of the cushion. Then I pulled up the hem of my dress a few inches to the top of my thighs and reached under to hook my thumbs on the elastic of my thong. I lifted my butt off the cushion pushed the underwear down my legs. I was now totally flashing my soaking wet pussy to everyone in the group, and to anyone else in our area that might be looking at us, which were quite a few people. There was a group of five younger guys—they were well dressed and attractive and looked like they were college students—standing near us, talking and drinking. Three of them noticed what I was doing and were staring at me wide-eyed. They elbowed the other two and they turned too, and there I was, with my short orange dress bunched around my hips, threading my thong over my high-heeled sandals, flashing everyone. Katie lifted her hand to her face, amazed at my daring.

I experienced a curious feeling of power and an exhibitionistic thrill as I showed my naked pussy and ass to my little group, the college boys, and various onlookers in our section of the VIP lounge. But after a few seconds, I pulled the hem of my dress back down over my thighs, making myself decent again. The waitress was just returning with a tray with our drinks. She had seen what was happening as she threaded her way towards us, and I saw her glance at the crumpled ball of pink and black fabric bunched up in my fist, and she gave me a wink and a complicit, flirty smile.

She purred, "Here is your tequila, guys." She put down the tray and set out glasses on the table in front of everyone, put ice cubes in them, and poured the Patron into each one. I leaned forward to get her attention and said, "We're playing a game, and my friend Katie here has dared me to give you my panties and ask you to smell them."

The waitress' mouth fell open with surprise, and she put her fingers to her lips in an involuntary gesture. She looked over at Katie, then at my fist, and then around at everyone else. Sebastian grinned and encouraged her with a nod, "Go on. Would you please tell us whether they are moist? We need you as a witness and impartial judge." I stretched my hand out, opening my fist and offering the tiny lace garment to her. After a moment's hesitation, the waitress picked it up with her right hand and lifted it up to her nose. She held it there and inhaled deeply, half closing her eyes as she did so. I heard some guys in the group standing near us hoot their approval, and one guys shouted, "Holy shit, guys, the waitress is sniffing the girl's panties!" They all turned around and our waitress was a bit flushed, either with embarrassment or because she was turned on, or both. I wasn't sure.

She nodded and grinned and looking around at all of us, declared, "They're very moist and smell delicious." She straightened up, tucked the thong in the front pocket of her little tight shorts, and picked up her tray. "Let me know if you need anything else. I'm at your entire disposal." She gave me another wink, and smiled at everyone, but especially Sebastian, who was staring at her. She had turned him on, which was evidenced by the bulge that was straining at the front of his pants.

He gestured for her to go over to him and took out his wallet. "What's your name?"

"My name is Jasmine."

"Here, Jasmine, this is for you." He peeled off six fifty-dollar bills and placed them in her hand. It was a nice tip.

"Thank you, that's very generous. I'll be back soon to check on you." She folded and tucked the bills in her pocket with my panties, waved her fingers and was gone. We all picked up our drinks and sipped them, taking a moment to think about what had just happened. It was my turn. A table opened up near us and the group of college students who were standing near us took it. But I could tell they were eyeing our group, as our sex ratio was unbalanced with one guy to three girls.

I turned to Theresa and said, "Truth or dare?"

She gave me a naughty, flirty smile. "Dare."

I smirked. "I dare you to take off your panties, give them to one of those guys over there, and give him a lap dance."

Theresa stood up and came around Sebastian so that she was standing between my legs. Then she grabbed the hem of her leather mini and pulled it up to her waist to show me her underwear. She was wearing the prettiest frilly white panties I had ever seen.

"Can you help me take them off?" Theresa purred. I felt so hot and dirty as I hooked my fingers on each side and pulled them down over her buttocks and long legs. When I got to her feet, she placed a hand on my shoulder and she stepped out of them. I gave them to her. She hadn't lowered her skirt yet and her pussy was just inches from my face. I could smell her intoxicating scent mixing in with the perfume she was wearing.

She thanked me, and balling her panties in her fist, walked the short distance over to the group of guys. One of them was larger and hotter than the others, and looked like an athlete, with short-cropped hair. He grinned as Theresa offered him her panties and whispered in his ear, while his buddies again hooted and clapped. The guy scooted forward in his chair and opened his knees and Theresa got even closer to him and began to gyrate to the music in the club—they were playing a very catchy song by Shaggy.

I saw her lean forward and with both hands pulled open her silk blouse, baring her beautiful, firm tits. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she let him motorboat her, burying his face in the soft, pillowy valley between her flawless grapefruit-sized breasts. He pulled back a little and clamped his mouth on one of her little, hard nipples and sucked on it, while with his right hand, he boldly reached up between her thighs and caressed her there. The other guys watched, enthralled by her erotic performance.

I leaned in to Sebastian, who was transfixed watching his sister dance like a stripper for some stranger. I whispered, "Your sister is so hot. I have a crush on her." He glanced at me, "Everybody does." I could see from the look on his face that included him. Who could blame him? Theresa was mesmerizing.

Just then, Jasmine, our waitress reappeared and leaned to whisper to Sebastian. "My manager would like to invite you all into his private lounge." Sebastian nodded, "Sounds good. We'll follow you." He stood and waved over to Theresa to come back. She stood and straightened out her blouse, and smoothed down her skirt. Then she took the hand of the guy she was giving a lap dance and brought him back with her. He was pretty cute. His friends came along too.

We all followed Jasmine to an unmarked door in the back of the VIP area and she led us into an even more exclusive part of the club. As we entered, she held out a bowl with pills in it—I guessed they were mollies, hence the name of the club—and we each took one. We were now in a smaller room, which also had a dance floor and a few alcoves with seating areas. It was very atmospheric and the décor suggested a cross between a 19th century opium den and a French whorehouse. There were red velvet curtains trimmed in gold framing the alcoves, and the furniture was covered in opulent, plush fabrics.

Sebastian said to me, "Let's dance," and taking my hand, led me onto the dance floor. The others kept following us, like a little flock of sheep following their shepherd. As we gathered in a group to dance, the college boys introduced themselves. The cute athletic guy with short hair that Theresa had picked out was Corey, and his friends were Tim, Fred, Brian and John. They confirmed they were indeed students at Columbia University—cute guys who could party and had some brains too—we tacitly invited them into our little group. They helped balance the sexes out.

As we began to sway to the hypnotic club music, I looked around to get a sense of who was in this inner inner sanctum with us. It looked like a mix of New York's glitterati, with pop and rap stars, professional athletes (a guy dancing just two feet away from me must have been like 6' 6" and had the body of an Adonis—I was pretty sure that he was like a famous quarterback), models and people who were just cool. I gasped as I noticed a naked woman straddling a guy in one of the alcoves. This inner sanctum appeared to basically be a sex club where anything goes!

Sebastian slipped his fingers through my long brown mane, and then grabbing a handful of hair, pulled my face to his and kissed me. I melted into his strong, muscular body, and surrendered my mouth to him as he pushed his tongue in. Our kiss became wild and ferocious and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I lost myself in the deliciousness of the kiss. His skin was salty, and musky too from a delicious cologne. I had such a crush on this gorgeous, hunky guy! Every nerve in my body was aflame, and I desperately wanted to drag him into alcove, collapse on one of the giant sofas, and pull his clothes off him.

Suddenly, I felt a set of large tits mashing on my back and hips pushing against my ass, while a mouth kissed my neck. I turned my head and saw that it was Theresa. She smiled seductively and whispered, "Hello, beautiful girl. Tonight, you belong to us." Then she ran her right hand up the back of my thigh and then under my dress. She caressed my ass with her fingers for a moment, and I moaned and leaned back into her as she felt me up. I was so fucking turned on by her publicly molesting me like this! She then slid her index further down and between my legs so that it slid against my sopping wet, engorged labia, making me moan again. Both Sebastian and Theresa were kissing and licking my neck, while he ground his hard bulge against me from in front, applying pressure on the swollen knob of my clitoris, while she fondled my pussy and ass with her fingers from behind. It felt so kinky, so taboo to be sandwiched between brother and sister, in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

Suddenly Theresa squatted down and lifted the hem of my dress up to completely display my butt—I was commando at this point. I looked behind me to see what she was doing. A small crowd had gathered around in a U to look at us. I leaned forward into Sebastian's chest so I could camber my ass out, offering its tight, silky globes to her. She leaned in and took a long lick up from the juncture at the top of my thighs, up my butt crack, burrowing her tongue in deeper between my buttocks as she got to my pink, puckered rosette. Her tongue wriggled in like a little pink snake trying to get in my asshole. I couldn't believe how dirty this gorgeous girl was being, in front of all these people!

At the same time, her brother had slipped his hand under my dress and started frigging me with his fingers. He was alternating between slipping his thumb into my soaking wet pussy, and making circular movements on my clit, rolling it around under his knuckle. The dual sexual stimulation from the front and the back, combined with the fact that I was on display, and the whole taboo feeling of it, pushed me over the edge and I shuddered as an orgasm rushed through me, and my love juices ran down over Sebastian's fingers, down my thigh. Theresa noticed, and lowered her head to lick some of my effluvia that was trickling down my leg. I was so fucking turned on it was crazy.

She then stood up, wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Truth or dare?"

I couldn't believe she still wanted to play this game, but I moaned, "Dare."

"Come." She took my hand and led me to an alcove where there was a free oversized sofa. Sebastian, Katie, and the college boys all followed us, not wanting to miss out on the action. I knew she was about to take this to another level, but I was too far gone to care. The mollies gave us all a super-fine and sexy buzz. I there was something else mixed in to them, because my entire body was thrumming and aflame, like it gets just at the start of an orgasm, and I just wanted to get fucked desperately.

As we climbed on the couch she kneeled in front of me and undressed me, lifting my dress over my head. I was now naked except for my strappy high heels. She said, "Your last dare is to start an orgy." I nodded, smiling, and helped her take off her white blouse, then her mini skirt. The others had climbed on the giant couch with us and began to undress too, except for Katie who was standing off to the side, being a little shy. I waved her over to me, and helped get her mini dress off of her, revealing her gorgeous, slim body with a set of full, perfect breasts with little, engorged nipples capping them. Theresa turned to Katie and wrapped her arms around her and began making out with her, pushing her tits against the blonde girl's so that their hard nipples were rubbing against each other. They collapsed onto the couch in a heap, writhing in a wild, ferocious make-out session. I was so glad to see Katie letting down her hair, so to speak.

I had only a couple of seconds to observe them before Sebastian stood in front of me, naked now except for his socks, and offered his big, throbbing cock to me. I looked at it pulsing in front of me for a second, excited to play with it. I wrapped my fingers around it and rubbed its dark pink, shiny helmet on my parted lips, darting my tongue out to taste a gooey strand of pre-cum. I smacked my lips, and staring into his eyes like a good little slut, said, "Mmmm, yummy."

He loved it and laughed. I swirled my tongue around his cockhead, then pulled back, letting a tendril of the pre-cum stretch out, then slurped it up, showing him how much a good-girl-gone-bad like me could worship his cock. Then I opened my mouth, grabbed his buttocks, and swallowed as much of the thick length of his shaft as I could, relaxing my throat as much as possible. He grabbed handfuls of my long brown hair and began to fuck my face. I gagged a bit, and teared up a little, but loved the feeling nonetheless of that dick driving deep into my throat, of him using me as his little cocksucker. It was weird because normally I would never want to be treated like that, but in these circumstances, with a guy as beautiful as Sebastian, and as intensely horny as I was, "normal" was out.

I felt someone else's hands touching my ass as he fucked my mouth. I had no idea who was feeling me up now, but it was one or more of those college boys. I felt fingers entering my labia, and slipping inside my cunt. Other digits played with my asshole, taking my pussy juice and lubricating the tight ring, then inserting a finger in there. The sensations were intense, and my stomach was doing flip flops as I couldn't believe that some stranger or strangers were brazenly feeling me up like this in a crowded room, including my tender, virgin anus. I was helpless to stop them and couldn't even turn around to see because of the Sebastian's dick pushing its way down my throat. The whole thing was crazy, and just getting crazier.

Sebastian pulled the length of his slippery shaft out, with long tendrils of pre-cum and spit stretching from its glans to my lips. He grunted, "I need to fuck you right now." He fell on his back and repositioned me so that I was straddling him and could sit down on his cock. He was in charge and I was his sex plaything and I loved it. I grabbed hold of his massive erection and placed the tip at the entranced of my pussy. I moaned as he pushed it in, stretching me, filling up my pussy to its molten core. I shuddered as an orgasm washed through me, and leaning forward put my hands on his chest as his cock plunged in and out of me. I lost all my inhibitions and staring down into his eyes, moaned, "Fuck me, Sebastian. Fuck the shit out of me!"

Suddenly a shiny, hard cock appeared next to my face. I looked up to see who it belonged to. It was the cute college guy, Corey. He raised his eyebrows, as a question. I looked at Sebastian and he smiled and nodded. That was all the encouragement I needed, and I opened my mouth to take in this stranger's dick. Another climax began to gather in my liquefied pussy, fueled by the dual fucking I was receiving, and I was more turned on that I ever thought possible. My entire body was covered in a sheen of sweat as I figured out the right rhythm of slamming down on Sebastian's shaft while letting Corey slip in and out of my throat. I was able to take his whole member down to its base, and his balls slapped against my throat at the end of his thrust. It was amazing.

At that moment, someone pushed something in my ass—I wasn't sure if it was a cock or their fingers or what. The feeling of this new invasion in my nether hole was insane. I was getting fucked in all three of my orifices, and that was the final straw! A colossal orgasm rolled through my body like a freight train. Contraction after contraction convulsed my body, emanating out of my exploding pussy. After a moment of this blinding sexual ecstasy, everything went dark, and I think I passed out for a moment from its intensity.

As I came back to consciousness, I looked up to see Corey's face in grimace. He was now jacking off, standing over me while Katie and Theresa had squatted down to hold me when I had my orgasmic black out. A moment later he said, "Fuck, yeah!" and sprayed ropes of his milky white cum on my face. Some landed on Theresa and Katie too as we were all cuddled together over Sebastian.

Sebastian looked up at our cum-streaked faces and groaned, "Holy shit!" and his mouth opened in a silent climactic scream as he pushed up into me as far as he could go and shot his cum into me. I came again in another wave of pussy clenching pleasure, as Katie and Theresa licked Corey's cum off my cheeks. Another two of the college kids, Brian and Fred stepped forward, stroking their erections, and letting out a yell, both shot jets of warm, milky cum onto us, delivering white stripe after white stripe on our faces. The whole thing had become an insane orgy, and I had never cum so much in my life.

We all collapsed in a sweaty, cum-drenched heap on the giant sofa. Sebastian spooned me, wrapping his arms around me and asked, "Are you okay?"

I shivered with delicious pleasure as I basked in the warm glow of a mind-bending orgasm the likes of which I had never experienced before. I nodded, and whispered, "Yes, I'm very okay."

* * *

I somehow got myself cleaned up and found my dress and went home in an Uber car.

When we pulled up in front of my parents townhouse on 81st Street, I noticed a cop car parked in front with lights flashing. I thought, I hope nothing's wrong.

When I went inside, two detectives approached me and told me my parents had died in a terrible car accident between two cabs. This night had changed my life in ways I never could have imagined. My brother came down the stairs and we hugged, clutching at each other for dear life.

12