All Comments on 'Nate meets Jesse for the First Time'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

I'm totally enthralled in the joining of these two characters, but I do have to raise a hand in remembrance of Alec. I loved him! I'm bummed he and Nate split.

"He pulled out further, and slid back in, doing his best to stop Jesse slamming back against him. He had to last, goddammit."

LOL

When you're describing Jesse's dad's raspy voice, in my head it reminded me of the guy who sings Drip Fed Fred. Though I fully admit to only being able to correctly identify a handful of British accents, so that's probably a fail. Either way, it helped paint the picture. :)

"He thinks I should cut my hair."

Mal laughed. "I hope you've told him to go fuck himself?"

I like this guy!

This is quite an interesting family backstory to Jesse - I love it!

"That got Nate's back up. A bastard he'd 'no say in'. Nate was one of those bastards for some feckless prick. He'd never met his father even once."

UH-OH! Then it got weird ...

I did *not* see that coming! Good job!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Not TOO much of a shock, I hope.

There's still more to be filled in with Nate & Alec, and Jesse & Will before they reach this point, but this leads into a future timeline in collaboration with electricblue66, some three years down the track.

Re: Nate and Alec - Alec left his jacket there for a reason. There's an entire arc for those two in progress.

And Will could never walk away from Jesse forever. Theirs is a lifetime timeline.

Jase. :-)

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
It's been pointed out to me

That I've used 'stepbrother' incorrectly. These two are actually half-brothers. I'll amend this. Thank you anon reader. :-)

Jase.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years ago
Woah!!! =D

So, I haven't read any of the other parts of the story, but WOW was this a way to step in!

Beautiful writing, totally enjoyable even though I had none of the backstory, and made me want to know what else was going on (and definitely what's going to happen next!)

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Goldeniangel

This was created as a bridge between my various timelines and my collab with electricblue66 (the Floating World pt. 04 posted on his profile) which happens a few years in Jesse's future. :-)

Jase.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 6 years ago
Honestly

Taken by surprise again, Nate has a half brother and he fucks him, ah well such is life!

I don't know why I have resisted getting back into Nate. I liked him so much in his evil exploits that maybe I didn't want to spoil the picture I have developed of him but this has been true to form. I loved it, it was brilliant.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks notusuallyshy

What better way to bring two universes together, when one contains Nate? :-P

I'm glad you enjoyed it - the 'incest' vibe here is of course mitigated by the fact the two have never met before, and share an absent father who Nate hasn't met until this moment.

But moving forward Nate can offer Jesse protection and guidance, which has been absent in his life up to this point. There's also work in progress between myself and electricblue66 which brings these two into his character, Adam's world, and there's another series in progress called 'Kings of London' which details Nate's next moves before all this takes place and he moves out to Australia.

A bit of a battered timeline, I know.

I'm also in the process of re-writing Nate's Evil Exploits to tidy up the first half of that series, and bring the character in line with his later development. Busy times for Nate! :-)

Thank you so much for reading,

Jase.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

This one felt as if you were trying to rip our hearts out.

What a POS Mal-who-should-have-never-fathered-a-child-much-less-two is.

Thank you for all your comments below, Jase. It would have been painful not knowing if Jesse and Will managed to hold on to each other in the future.

In Jesse’s timeline with Adam, he says he doesn’t know what happened to Nate or believes he’s dead—I can’t remember. Where do we find out what really happened? Did they really become separated forever? Another point of pain, not knowing. They only just found each other to lose each other again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...