All Comments on 'Nate's Big Uncut Cock Ch. 01'

by hungbottom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
I ENJOYED IT

A VERY ENJOYABLE STORY. HOPE THE NEX CHAPTER IS COMING SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Your Horny Stories!

Just to let you know you have some female fans, too.

I am the neighborhood cockslut, too, making my rounds while my hubby's at work. (He loves to come home to a well-fucked, sloppy hole.)

So far my favorite story is when the cops nailed you. I have fucked my way out of tickets, but never been spit roasted by two cops. I would love that. Ah, men in uniform! (sigh) I, too, have lost my clothes and been forced to return home barely clad. But hey, we are what we are, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic

Cocks where my breakfast lunch and tea when i was growing up. I had five older step brothers. So that was fiveteen loads per day. Mmmmm takes me back reading this.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
super hot

Lots more of these stories please. Makes me very horny and reminds me of the time at 19 I used to wear super short cutoffs commando on the farm and often my junk would fall out the leg. My neighbours noticed and consequently I got properly fucked and spit roasted by the butler and telephone engineer. In fact the butler taught me all I know!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Next please

When's the next installment? If it wasn't for my fist I'd have serious blue balls from waiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another one

You got to make a part 2 and 3 to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was never attracted to men until my wife and I did a thing with another couple, and he was huge; a little over 8" long and obscenely thick. I couldn't keep my eyes off him all night. Both women noticed and finally my wife commented on my fascination with his cock. His wife said a lot of guys they played around with usually wound up giving her man a blowjob, and if I wanted to mess around with him he wouldn't mind and the girls could watch me turn into a fag. That's just what I did, and that's pretty much what happened. Over the next 3 months I hooked up with this dude whenever I could. Blowjobs, with me slobbering all over his gift were always great, but nothing compared to when he wedged that monster up my mancunt. After that, it was all over for me. Sex was me taking a big dick up my ass. It's all I ever wanted. 6 months after that I was divorced. I'd lost all interest in women, and even most guys did nothing for me. I lusted to get topped by really hung cock, something that left me frustrated and lonely most of the time as anyone with a similar obsession is familiar with. There just aren't that many guys packing really substantial meat. When I did manage to hook up, I would literally fuck until I was worn out. On a few occasions I hooked up with 3 guys who hung out together and they were well endowed; 2 almost 8" and the 3rd was an amazing, thick 10." For a few days, at least, it made life as a size queen whore worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous