All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 06'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic series

I have greatly enjoyed the character of Nate, he is unapologetic and psychopathic in his pursuit of personal pleasure. He is dysfunctional and cruel but gives mind blowing sex so that makes everything ok. In Nate's world anyway! I do like him!

This was great chapter, I don't want to be a spoiler, so I won't get into too much detail but the sexual content was first class and for me very arousing.

The writing is excellent, flows very well, fires the imagination, heats up the loins and makes me laugh!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

FYI, episode 7 is extremely consensual (between Nate and Alec) so will be posted under Gay Male. In case anyone is following and enjoying. :-)

Knowing someone's reading and sees the content and development in this twisted series makes it so much more enjoyable for me as a writer with a depraved mind. As much as I try to keep it light, the longer I write a character, the deeper I tend to want to go, which loses a lot of people.

"GET TO THE SEX!"

"Just a second, I just need to give you his motivation and show you his tortured childhood..."

So thank you. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES