All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 10'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

"Savage Palace was done up like the last whore in a dystopian wasteland."

That's a great line. Though I may be biased because I have a dystopian wasteland whorehouse series on in my queue to write. ;P

"... by a woman wearing a gold thong, and what looked like a bikini made from plastic teeth."

So Gaga was there? hehehe

Hieronymus Bosch - Haha Garden of Earthly Delights, indeed.

I enjoyed the concurrent musical experience and felt it really added. Probably didn't hurt that I like EDM (and psytrance specifically). This was actually a very clever idea and I'm a little jealous I didn't think of it.

Poor, poor Alec! On so many levels. The guy is getting used left and right and it seems like he'd prefer himself a nice, chill boyfriend to just bang a lot, and Nate is inflicting his own emotion baggage on him. I can also empathize with him on the level of, I'm always the stone-cold sober person getting dragged along by people who eventually get wasted and I'm standing around like, "I hate this. I just want to leave."

Are you writing these as you go, or did you have these chapters waiting in the wings already? If you're doing them on the fly, dang, you're a fast writer. Another 5* from me.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Writing as I go

What was supposed to be a fluffy series has taken on a life of its own. I know how it's going to end... currently banging out 5000 words a night (ish). When it's done I'm going to sleep. Possibly for two days. :-p Thanks for the feedback on the music. It's part of a wider idea I'm developing for VR. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nate can't go to jail!!!

I couldn't bear it if Collin won! The ending can't be Nate going to jail, Alec hating him forever and that smug asshole Collin getting away with all his bullshit! I hope you fuck that guy over good and there's a happy ending for Nate and Alec. Just my own romantic opinion lol.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Fretting

Poor vulnerable, fragile Nate! I'm disappointed in him for not looking after Alec! Seriously I don't believe that Nate would be bothered by Alec being a rent boy, I would have assumed it given Alec's criminal background.

Intrigued though that you have hinted at Nate having a abusive childhood. Sociopaths on Lit tend to be one dimensional evil people but losing control to an older woman has obviously shaken Nate to the core.

I understand the impulse to use drugs and sex to dull emotions of past abuse but Jesus Nate has thrown away the ball, here.

Please don't anything horrible to Alec

I really enjoyed the chapter although fretting.

Adding music to the mix done nothing for me

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Before someone can transform

They need to face themselves.. anything less for someone like Nate would be unrealistic. :-p. Theres a little more road for Nate and Alec yet, but first Nate has to figure out his priorities and think of someone other than himself. I think it will probably be 14 or 15 parts total given where i am now... 11 and 12 are queued up. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To a point I think Nate does think about others. He wanted to get payback for what Colin did to Greg's wife. And he was pissed when he saw the picture of Nina in Colin's dungeon. Of course the payback he tried to provide was also for his benefit too, for Alec being sent after him. He's reminding me of "The Talented Mr. Ripley".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...