Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was happening to his vision.

His beer. His fucking beer.

He pulled the bottles out of his pocket. One contained liquid. Had Nate fucking roofied him?

He collapsed to his knees, the room spinning around him, and Nate pulled him up and sat him on the bench next to him with his arm around him.

"What have you done to me?" Alec managed to get out, his words slurring, but Nate had moved on as whatever drug he'd taken kicked into full swing.

He explored Alec's muscular chest with his hands, then bent his head and used his mouth to carry on that exploration, tonguing his lover's nipples, sending tiny shocks of pleasure through his body.

His head stuffed with red wool, Alec stopped resisting.

Nate lay him back on the padded leather and dropped to his knees in front of him. His eyes unfocused, he started to pull down the kid's zip.

Drowning in the psychedelic music and the drug's fog, Alec lay still, hypnotised by the tessellating patterns interlocking and spreading apart on the ceiling above him.

When the man with the chainsaw came to stand over him, he knew he should scream, should fight, should do something. But Nate's lips were around his cock, and the man with the chainsaw did nothing more than stare down at him.

His mouth fell open as he lost the ability to close it, his lips dry and numb. But the fear was fading, replaced by a warm glow.

He could only half feel Nate's mouth around him and knew it wasn't enough sensation to cum. But that was okay. As long as it was only Nate, it was okay.

He closed his eyes and floated.

As Nate slid his tongue over his lover's smooth appendage, hands came to rest on his shoulders, massaging, stroking his neck, roving through his hair.

Those same hands pulled off his jacket and set it to one side, then set about removing his shirt.

Lips pressed against his skin, a tongue drawing lines across his back, a woman's hands smoothing across his shoulders and chest, teasing his nipples. He shuddered with excitement as rough, callused hands joined the first pair, the music's single-note trance beat providing a counterpoint to every fluid movement.

Fingernails dragged across his skin and then breasts pressed against his back, their soft warmth an exotic comfort in an orgy of sensation.

Alec's cock slid from his mouth as hands turned his head to the side, and he looked up to find a woman standing over him in a crotchless dragon-scaled body suit with wings that draped to the floor

She pulled his head against her glistening sex and Nate obediently started lapping.

She came on his face, holding him firmly against her as she shuddered, and was replaced by the bearded man who'd eyed up Alec before.

The music dropped back to high hats and electronic arpeggios, leaving Nate floating and expectant.

His head swam as he took the huge guy's eight inches into his mouth, doing nothing to stop the human mountain of flesh pushing into his throat, even as the room grew blurred and airless.

The music kicked back in with a grinding throb as cum flooded his throat.

The man wiped his cock on Nate's lips and moved away, replaced by two more cocks, attached to two blurred figures.

As he let the men fuck his mouth, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye and started out of his daze. A man with a fucking chainsaw had rested his ballsack on his lover's forehead, his huge, flaccid cock draped in the kid's mouth.

"Hey!"

He pushed at the legs that surrounded him and tried to get to his feet, but iron hands forced him back to his knees. There were too many of them and he was too fucked to fight them away.

He watched helplessly as the man with the chainsaw gave him the most psychotic smile he'd seen outside of his nightmares, and rested the blade against his lover's chest.

With a stab of fear it all became clear. Colin had paid this man to exact his revenge. He was going to kill Alec—carve him up with a fucking chainsaw while Nate watched.

"Don't you fucking touch him!"

He exploded into violence, punching and biting anyone who touched him until he had enough space around him to get to his feet.

The psycho's expression changed to one of fear as Nate stumbled after him.

He tried to punch the guy, but the man held up the chainsaw to fend him off and Nate's knuckles smashed into the metal blade.

As Nate staggered back holding his bleeding hand, the actor took his chance and fled.

His head swimming, Nate looked up and realised that everyone in the room was staring at him.

Two men built like bulldozers strode towards him. They caught his arms and started dragging him towards the arched entrance.

"Alec! Alec!"

They ignored his struggles and hauled him down a hallway to a silent room, padded and empty, lit with blue light.

Without a word, they pushed the door shut behind him and locked it.

He slammed his hands against the door, trying desperately to make out anything beyond the small pane of reinforced glass that served as a window, and heard nothing but his own pulse.

He felt for comfort in his pockets and found nothing.

Crying and cursing, he slid down the wall, tears of rage flowing down his face until a wall of blackness slammed against him, sending him under.

* * * * *

Alec caught vague flashes of the fight raging around him, but his brain was too liquefied to make sense of it.

He didn't protest when hands tucked him back into his pants and pulled him up.

His feet dragged between the two bouncers as they walked him from the room and set him down on a lounger in the chillout lounge.

He felt as if he might sink through the chair, falling down, down through the earth into a weightless place, his skin patterned with a scattering of bright electronic notes, the music's synth drops floating like coloured strings of light around him.

As he drifted in and out of consciousness, a hand came to rest over his.

Turning his head was like moving through syrup as he tried to make out who the hand was attached to.

When he saw the face of the man who was comforting him, he knew he should feel alarm, should shout, should do something. But he couldn't lick his lips, much less call for help.

A camera flashed, and then a voice spoke near his ear.

"Your boyfriend's going to jail for this one, little chicken. But we'll talk later, you and I. Right now some paramedic friends of mine are on their way to take care of you."

Alec stared up at Colin, sure he was drooling and unable to do anything about it.

"I'll see you soon."

The big man patted his hand and disappeared from Alec's field of vision, leaving him clawing desperately at the edges of consciousness before slipping back into the darkness. [3]

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

To a point I think Nate does think about others. He wanted to get payback for what Colin did to Greg's wife. And he was pissed when he saw the picture of Nina in Colin's dungeon. Of course the payback he tried to provide was also for his benefit too, for Alec being sent after him. He's reminding me of "The Talented Mr. Ripley".

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Before someone can transform

They need to face themselves.. anything less for someone like Nate would be unrealistic. :-p. Theres a little more road for Nate and Alec yet, but first Nate has to figure out his priorities and think of someone other than himself. I think it will probably be 14 or 15 parts total given where i am now... 11 and 12 are queued up. :-)

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
Fretting

Poor vulnerable, fragile Nate! I'm disappointed in him for not looking after Alec! Seriously I don't believe that Nate would be bothered by Alec being a rent boy, I would have assumed it given Alec's criminal background.

Intrigued though that you have hinted at Nate having a abusive childhood. Sociopaths on Lit tend to be one dimensional evil people but losing control to an older woman has obviously shaken Nate to the core.

I understand the impulse to use drugs and sex to dull emotions of past abuse but Jesus Nate has thrown away the ball, here.

Please don't anything horrible to Alec

I really enjoyed the chapter although fretting.

Adding music to the mix done nothing for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nate can't go to jail!!!

I couldn't bear it if Collin won! The ending can't be Nate going to jail, Alec hating him forever and that smug asshole Collin getting away with all his bullshit! I hope you fuck that guy over good and there's a happy ending for Nate and Alec. Just my own romantic opinion lol.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Writing as I go

What was supposed to be a fluffy series has taken on a life of its own. I know how it's going to end... currently banging out 5000 words a night (ish). When it's done I'm going to sleep. Possibly for two days. :-p Thanks for the feedback on the music. It's part of a wider idea I'm developing for VR. :-)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Massaged by a Nerd The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
From a Faithful Wife to a Cuck's Sub A couple's initiation in cuck and domination.in First Time
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories