All Comments on 'Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 11'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
No, no no!

It must be good because I'm feeling emotional. Although I feel I can see where this will go it still doesn't make me feel any better. I love Nate and love how he can think on his feet and gets the nuances of sociability and so am confident that he will manipulate his way through the "prison" and outwit Colin. But Alec, he's not as strong as Nate, not in my head anyway! I'm scared to know what's happening to him!

This was a hard chapter for me as I can't stand any descriptions of child abuse, a broad hint is enough! Just the same it adds depth to Nate's character and how his twisted sexuality has developed.

When this series started I did not expect it to grow like it has, it has lost the formulaic flavour that I thought would carry on. Apart from actually turning this into a story, you have a way with words! Some of your lines are pure class and the relationship between Nate and Alec, pure genius!

holliday1960holliday1960almost 7 years ago
Twisted brilliance

I have to agree with other comments in that you really have a way with words. You throw in enough unexpected dialogue to really give us a peek into the characters. I, too, am in love with this wonderful creature named Nate. (I think we need to save him from himself!) Naturally, as a straight woman, I've never followed a GM series, but this one is fascinating. There's definitely some "Dexter" in Nate. It was the first thing I noticed about him. Diabolically charming!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

Your support for this story, even as it's deviating from what's expected in this category, is much appreciated.

12 and 13 are queued up. Writing 14 (last part) now. :-)

Jase.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

"It was almost as if whoever had designed the prison hadn’t wanted people to leave."

I love this sort of dry humor.

Nate is a survivor. It'll be interesting to see what additional tactics he employs to keep his head during his time in the prison. I have my speculations, but I'll keep them to myself and just follow you on the journey. 5*

dreaminglightlydreaminglightlyalmost 7 years ago

I absolutely love this story! I never expected to get so attached to a story on Literotica, but here I am. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Jail arses are nice.No one talks but everyone knows.Rough stough happens in jail.I think it is sexy.Anyone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pick me

Anybody need a hot mouth to use in toronto. I widh i was in nates situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice arses

Jail can be lonely.You see a young guy in a shower,you "bluff' it off.You see him many times and he sticks in your mind.No girls.Why would you think about/dream about your dick in his arse? It starts feeling 'normal'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES