Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed some soap into his hands, then set the bar on top of the partition, then ran his hands through his hair. Soap wasn’t good for hair, but he doubted anyone was going to offer him a bottle of Redken Daily Care.

As he opened his eyes he found Burro’s bulk blocking him into the stall.

Past the stocky man’s shoulder he saw Colin standing with his arms folded, grinning in anticipation.

Nate could taste his pulse in his mouth as Burro pulled his trousers down to let his cock flop free.

He swallowed, looking at the size of it. Ten inches of uncut meat.

Burro pushed him against the back wall of the stall by his shoulders, the water spattering across the cartoon donkey, trickling through the black fur that trailed from his belly to his crotch, slowly drenching his cotton prison trousers.

Nate couldn’t help shivering under the man’s hands. He held Burro’s eyes, knowing his own were full of fear.

Burro’s eyes held no emotion as he tried to force Nate to twist around.

Nate cringed back against the back of the stall and shook his head, knowing this at least was blocked from Colin’s view.

Burro ran the back of his knuckles down Nate’s cheek, his eyes roving across the other man’s face, drinking in his fear, the angles of his face, his long, dark eyelashes. His gaze came to rest on Nate’s parted lips.

Survive. Survive and find Alec.

Nate gathered his courage and pushed forward off the wall into Burro’s arms. He took the man’s face in his hands, kissing him on the mouth.

Burro dropped his hands to sit just above Nate’s narrow hips, his huge cock jerking against the younger man as Nate kissed him passionately.

Hot water rained down on the two men as Nate broke the kiss and slid his hands down Burro’s thick torso, trailing his fingertips across the inside of the man’s muscular thighs as he dropped to his knees.

He looked up at Burro, the shower plastering his hair to his head, and took the man’s semi-erect cock in his hands.

The thing was massive. Nate had seen many, many cocks. Some had been long, some had been thick, but few had looked like this. This thing was formidable

“Hurry up man, the hot water don’t last that long!” called one of the men behind him.

Nate thought maybe it was Gypsy, but right now all he cared about was the cock in front of him.

Burro caught his massive weapon in one hand and put a hand on the back of Nate’s head, aiming his giant appendage at Nate’s mouth.

Holding his gaze, Nate opened wide.

An understanding flickered between them.

With the faintest twitch of acknowledgement pulling at the corner of his mouth, Burro pulled Nate on to his cock.

As he fed his meat into Nate’s mouth, Nate did his best to take it without protest, caressing the man’s shaft with the flat of his tongue, swallowing around his head to stimulate his sensitive glans with the back of his tongue.

He did all the work, sliding his mouth and throat around Burro’s cock, forcing himself to take more and more of it, using the stocky man’s subtle cues to guide him. The twitch of Burro’s thick fingers against his scalp, the parting of his lips, the surge of blood through his meat as Nate worked it.

He kept his eyes fixed to the other man’s face as he tongued away his pre-cum and prepared to receive his load.

Burro shifted his stance wider and the fingers against Nate’s head pressed against his skull as the man tensed to climax.

Nate put his hand around the other man’s shaft and increased his suction, running his lips tightly over his giant penis as the first spurt hit the roof of his mouth.

He moved his lips to cradle the man’s glans as more cum flooded across his tongue, coaxing out the last of his salty ejaculate with practiced strokes.

When he’d finished, he let Burro's softening cock fall from his lips with a wet sound.

“Are you done, esé?”

That nasal voice had to belong to Gypsy.

Still on his knees, Nate rested his hands on the tiled floor of the shower and gazed up at the stocky man in front of him. He shivered, and realised the water was cooling.

“Yeah, I’m done,” said Burro. He pulled his donkey-sized dick back into his saturated trousers and reached past Nate to turn the water off.

“He’s got a great mouth. You should use it.”

“I don’t want his mouth, esé, I want his ass!”

The men behind Burro laughed.

“I said he’s got a great mouth. You should use it.”

Burro put a hand on top of Nate’s dripping hair and pushed his head back. A reminder. A warning.

Nate dropped his gaze, and Burro left the shower stall.

Gypsy swaggered forward to take his turn, but Burro put a hand on his chest and glanced back at Nate’s shivering form.

“Let him dry hisself first. He can’t suck cock if he’s shaking like that.”

The men were silent, all eyes on Burro as he transferred his gaze to the guard.

“He doesn’t need a towel!” said Colin, but Burro gave him a silent stare until he folded his arms and shut up.

After a moment of tense silence, the guard disappeared and came back with a towel.

Burro tossed it to Nate, who stood and towelled himself off. As he dried his hair and tied the towel around his waist, Gypsy strode forward and pulled him out of the cubicle, shoving him to his knees on the tiled floor.

As the rest of the men surrounded him, Nate closed his eyes and thought of Alec.

Somewhere the kid is getting fucked up because of you. The least you can do is get yourself out of here and find him.

The tip of Gypsy’s cock pushed against his lips and he opened his mouth without opening his eyes. He was just a hole now.

He went deep inside himself as each of the men roughly used him, gripping his hair, burying their cocks deep in his throat, cumming in his mouth, on his face, in his hair.

When they were done, he caught the flicker of a camera flash through his closed eyelids and knew Colin had just added another snapshot to his album.

Footsteps shuffled around him and moved away as the other ‘inmates’ filed out of the bathroom, leaving Nate alone with Colin and the guard.

A shadow passed across him as Colin came to stand in front of him.

“Look at me.”

Nate kept his eyes closed. What little strength his food had given him had all been drained by his ordeal.

“Look at me,” Colin growled again.

Nate slowly opened his eyes and let his gaze travel up past his tormentor’s barely contained erection to rest on his face.

“This is only day one,” said the big man. “Day fucking one.”

Nate held up two fingers, Sid Vicious-style.

Colin crouched in front of him. “Do you know how many days I have you for?”

A smile twitched the corner of Nate’s mouth. As if it mattered.

“Thirty days, Lloyd. Thirty fucking days including today. If, at the end of those thirty days I feel you’ve paid your debt, I may let you go.”

He threaded his fingers together.

“But I won’t make the mistake you made. You’ll only leave here castrated. If I see so much as a flicker of defiance in you, you’ll do another thirty days. And then another. I have all the time and all the money in the world.”

He straightened up.

“You did well today. One day in, and there’s barely any fight in you. In fact, tonight I may even let you see the lad.”

Nate knew there was no reason for the other man to reward him. There could only be one reason for letting him see Alec, and that was to watch him suffer.

“On Skype, of course,” Colin went on. “His rehabilitation’s being carried out elsewhere. But I think it would be good for you two to catch up.” He considered Nate’s cum-covered face. “Yes. I should like to see that very much.”

He pointed at the shower stall behind Nate. “Now clean yourself up, you disgusting little shit.”

Nate got shakily to his feet and took up the soap, clutching it to his chest.

He turned on the now cold water and washed the other men’s semen from his body, then used the wet towel to dry himself off, and got back into his prison scrubs.

Colin wandered off back down the corridor whistling to himself, while the guard took Nate back to his cell.

As Nate lay on his bunk, he drew an invisible line on the wall with his finger.

“Twenty-nine to go,” he whispered to no one.

He lay on his back and rested his hands on his chest and did his best to sleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice arses

Jail can be lonely.You see a young guy in a shower,you "bluff' it off.You see him many times and he sticks in your mind.No girls.Why would you think about/dream about your dick in his arse? It starts feeling 'normal'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pick me

Anybody need a hot mouth to use in toronto. I widh i was in nates situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Jail arses are nice.No one talks but everyone knows.Rough stough happens in jail.I think it is sexy.Anyone else?

dreaminglightlydreaminglightlyalmost 7 years ago

I absolutely love this story! I never expected to get so attached to a story on Literotica, but here I am. I can't wait to read more!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago

"It was almost as if whoever had designed the prison hadn’t wanted people to leave."

I love this sort of dry humor.

Nate is a survivor. It'll be interesting to see what additional tactics he employs to keep his head during his time in the prison. I have my speculations, but I'll keep them to myself and just follow you on the journey. 5*

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Oz Beach Boy Nudes for Insta Girls Matt crashes a sexy seaside photo shoot...nude!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Kings of London Pt. 01 The Latin Kings find Nate, and they have a request.in Gay Male
Sugar Island A man explores heteroflexibility with guidance from a femdom.in Group Sex
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
It Started in the Men's Room A chance meeting leads to a new career.in First Time
More Stories