Nath Sows His Oats Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The penny dropped. Gloria was an ass-fucker!

Whooping with joy he grabbed a sad looking Traci by the arm and without announcing his intentions, raced her out of the room, the expression on Traci's face being something to behold as Nath wasn't to know Pru had been talking to Traci about the size of Nath's dick.

When leaving home for Sydney, Nath received three pieces of profoundly presented advice - each person giving it to him privately.

His grandfather said: "Son, dip that stick of yours into as many women as you can, as often as you can, as they won't always be there for you."

His father said: "Son, go for the prostitutes. They fuck the best. That's why I always look forward to my annual week's holiday alone in Sydney."

His mother said: "Son, you keep that zip of yours done up until you meet the princess who will become your wife and my new friend."

That was well-intended advice from his family, but as usual Nath took his granddad's advice.

On Sunday morning Nath arrived at the exit door and Gloria was already waiting, looking slightly flushed and her eyes glistening behind her dark glasses. She looked as if she'd just come from the hairdressers'. Her dull blonde hair was now shiny and falling down in curls - it looked lovely. Her face was a flawless mask of make-up and for an older n her bright red lips looked quite kissable. So he kissed them.

"Sorry, might have messed the lipstick."

"Stuff the lipstick," she said, grabbing him and kissed him properly.

With the greeting concluded they boarded a bus to the railway station and walking down to the underground train platforms they had only a short wait and wait for the train to Bondi Junction.

Gloria was wearing an attractive floral trouser suit and carried a huge sunhat still carrying the price tag, which she was removing. She caught Math looking at her intently and smiled knowingly.

She chose the seat opposite him against the window. Nath looked at the trouser suit again wondering if she wore a one-piece suit or a bikini under it.

"My swimsuit is in my handbag," she said, with an amused smile. "I thought I should take you out to dinner at Bondi tonight for being so nice to me. I've been rather on the outer."

"That sounds lovely," replied Nath, thinking a one-piece. Well, older babes look good in either.

"I've only got this gear, but it's tidy. I'll buy a pair of designer dress shorts at the Bondi; I've been meaning to get a pair to replace these farm shorts."

"I'll help you choose, if you wish."

"Thanks I'd appreciate that."

He thought my, wouldn't his mum be so proud of him speaking so politely like that. She'd keel over, though, if she knew what he planned to do to Gloria's ass.

They had a leisurely stop at Bondi Junction for coffee and muffins and then caught a bus for the short distance to the beach.

"Ohmigod the beach is glorious, just like in the videos," Gloria enthused and Nath confessed it was the first time he'd seen the world famous beach but he'd often seen it on TV promotions of Sydney.

He strutted out of the changing shed feeling somewhat ridiculous in his new brief bathers, his cock all bunched up in a heap. The girls looking at him would be thinking he had a sock folded up over his gear.

Females were everywhere, with some great tit and butt on show. Oh there were guys too but he really wasn't into noticing them.

"God look at your tan!"

It was Gloria's voice.

He turned to explain he'd usually worked on the farm in just brief shorts but stopped before he got it all out.

Clearly Gloria was one of the stunners of the beach, he was sure of that. Though her face was nothing out of the ordinary her body was fucking gorgeous and he determinedly avoided adding 'for an older woman'.

Gloria's hips looked wide because her waist was narrow. He belly protruded a bit, but it was that sexy round shape. He skipped up top to take in the boobs, larger than he'd estimated now not obscured by bra and loose tops and the nipples upright under the skinny fabric looked awesome.

With almost indecent haste his eyes lowered to her lower abdomen which had earlier registered a depression during a cursory eye-flick.

Yes a perfect camel toe shape.

Far out!

"This swimsuit is awfully tight," she apologized, noticing where he was looking.

"It's beyond my wildest dreams Gloria. I say again beyond my wildest dreams."

For a moment he thought she would charge him, but instead poked her tongue out at him and surprisingly, she looked very sexy in doing that.

"Mind you don't pop out of yours. You appear hugely hung, if I am allowed to say so."

"You may say that. God, Gloria, I need to take a cold shower."

"Come on, be a man. We're having a day at the beach. Get your mind on other things such as talking to me intelligently; leave thinking about sex to me."

"You're all right Gloria," and that earned him a stunning smile.

A couple of hours later they were talking about the tragedy.

"You should get used to talking about it Gloria, that's what my granddad will tell you."

"He sounds a wise man. All right, get your water bottle and sit back and listen. I'll ramble on a bit as there's much to tell."

She took almost ninety minutes, and only cried when talking about the funerals. She fell into Nath's arms but after the brief upset was over, stayed in his arm with no protest about him cupping her left breast.

At 11:30, after they were back chatting normally again, Gloria undid her shoulder straps and began rubbing on sun cream protection, almost clearly indicating that she would like Nath to do the job for her and eventually, having received no offer asked him to rub in the cream..

"Okay roll over on to your tum."

Nath straddled her ass, and with long strokes rubbed the cream into her back. Her skin was warm and soft; she said that felt nice so he imagined her pussy would be slowly leaking moisture. He labored slowly.

The expected wind change had occurred and the waves on an incoming tide were beginning to build up.

"Surf's up," Nath said, attempting to sound authoritative.

"That's good," she said. "We should go for a swim just before lunch. Your shout, I'll only want a salad."

And he would like a hotel room, thought Nath, as he turned one-ninety and was looking at her thighs. He leaned down to take in her women's odor and his interest quickened.

The thighs were slightly on the thick side, but still shapely and looked very strong. He creamed the water-resistant sunblock over the calves and their muscular hardness gave him a boner. He glanced down and was horrified to see the head of it sticking out of the top of his swimsuit for all to see. He moved quickly to ensure nobody saw it.

Moving back to the top of her legs again he pushed his hand gently between her knees and her legs parted. Hurriedly he had to poke that damn cock-head back into his swimsuit again.

Delicately he smeared a film of cream along the back and inside of her thighs; there was no sign of hair, not even when her hooked a finger under the elasticized bikini edge to work a bit of cream underneath to allow for movement. There was a slight dampness.

"Steady on, we can't do it on this crowded beach," she whispered.

Upon hearing that amazing comment, Nath vowed that his favorite size woman was Gloria's size (14, bust size 36B). The frame was solid, and if muscular like Gloria, it radiated power. Why mess around with skin and bone or over-weight babes?

"Roll over," he grunted.

She sighed, saying he'd be so beautifully gentle and rhythmic that she'd almost fallen asleep.

As she settled on to her back and Nath saw the twin swells he said hoarsely, "I've gotta look at them."

"Look but don't touch darling. Not on the beach, as I have no wish to be arrested."

Nash pulled down the top of her swimsuit and looked rapaciously at the creamy flesh and very pink, squat nipples.

"Oh Jesus."

Gloria, who hadn't bothered to check whether neighboring people could see what they were doing, pulled her palm softly down Nash's cheek and said, "I know, honey. We're just in the wrong place and the wrong time. Before too long you can have whatever you want. I want it too."

Somehow Nash got through the next hour taken up by swimming. The surf was much more boisterous and swimmers seemed to be having great fun. Nash worried about sharks, rips, holes, crabs and anything else he may have forgotten - ah, yes, Jelly fish."

"What will be, will be," said Gloria, as white-water thudded into their waists.

"Do you like my hair?"

"Yes, it's beautiful. You must have got it done this morning, especially for me."

Gloria just smiled, but the smile told Nash that was so.

"Well, goodbye nice hair," Gloria yelled.

"Gloria," yelled Nash, as she dived under a wall of whitewater. Although he was beach-shy, coming from the Outback, she was American with no knowledge of Australian beach swimming.

He found out later she lived inland of Los Angeles, but as a youngster had lived right on a surf beach.

Nash jumped up and was knocked back by the same wave, but recovered and waded back out to catch up to Gloria. The trouble was he couldn't catch up to her; she was swimming long powerful strokes out to sea.

"Gloria!" screamed Nash in panic; his swimming stroke was pathetic and he knew he'd drown in half a minute if he got beyond the breakers.

With relief Nash watched a little drama unfold.

A surf-lifesaver on a surf-ski paddled over to Gloria who was now quite some distance out. He spoke to her, pointing out the beach markers of patrolled swimming lanes.

She pulled herself aboard the ski with the lifesaver's help and she had to lie on her front facing the toe of the ski as he paddled quickly back towards the beach.

Gloria pointed out Nash and the lifesaver deposited Gloria right alongside him.

"Thanks Basil."

"Just exercise wise water-care Gloria," said the lifesaver as he paddled off.

Nash was glad he wasn't one of those A-class bronze hunks as Gloria may have been lost to him. Basil was all skin and bone and had acne, not at all like the Bondi Beach promotional posters.

Gloria took Nash into her arms and they kissed for a very long time. Her blue eyes now looked dark blue, and heavy.

"You are one of the best hunks on the beach," she said, running her hands down over his wide chest.

"Come, I'll go and change then we're off to have a drink and late lunch."

"Give me a minute."

"Have I given you an erection?"

He nodded and she giggled. Math felt so proud - um, of her.

Twenty minutes had ticked by before Gloria reappeared, this time wearing a one-piece swim suit topped with a shirt without fasteners.

Surprisingly, when he saw her Nash's cock didn't rip through his swimsuit. Her bust looked better in the one-piece and her pussy showed a luscious camel-toe shape.

She was watching him and provocatively licked his lips. He was delighted to see her neck tighten as she fought to conceal a giggle.

"Where would you like to eat?"

"It's all sorted, let's gather our gear and go," she said. "That lifesaver told me a good place for burgers."

They went into a back street and sat down on the sidewalk outside a bar. She chose a mint julep and he vodka on the rocks and they waited for their burgers.

"What's the time?" she asked with a sly smile."

"It's just after two-thirty."

"Good," she said, taking Nash's hands and looking at him intently. I've paid for a room in a small hotel for four hours. We get possession at 3:00."

Nash literally swallowed her with his eyes, eyes that bulged.

"You little cracker!" he yelled, and Gloria looked ever so pleased.

Their food arrived and they ate unhurriedly, though checking the time regularly.

At 2:55, hand-in-hand and looking very much like two excited teenagers, they went to reception at the hotel. No one answered the bell. Nash's face fell a foot and Gloria looked ready to commit mayhem.

Then she saw the envelope at the end of the reception desk against the wall. It was addressed to Mrs van de Walter. Fumbling to open it she took out a key to Garden View Room 2. The room was small, but clean and recently redecorated and it opened out on to a lovely swimming pool.

"This is lovely," said Gloria, turning to see a nude Nash stepping towards her with a very long and fat cock in his hand.

"Oh my God," she cried, dropping everything and pulling down the top of her swimsuit after3 yanking off her shirt.

They kissed and she managed to kick out of her swimsuit, Matt's rigid cock was pushing almost into her and clearly she wanted it right in.

"Lift me up!" she shrieked and with a gurgle she breathed heavily through her mouth as around eight inches of very aroused meat began sliding into her. Nash lowered her on to it and at the same time straightened his bent knees.

Within thirty seconds Gloria felt very full, and probable was glad she hadn't eaten all of her beef and salad burger.

The position wasn't very comfortable for them trying to generate friction and they slowed right back and just soaked while they dueled with their tongues.

Tiring of the weight and yearning for action, Nath walked backwards and slowly sat their combined weight on to an upright chair, but that was not great, either. He then pulled right out, to Gloria's disappointed groan, and then carried her over to a plywood saucer-shaped chair. Placing her shoulders across a pillow on the lower leading edge, with her legs well over the back or the chair, Nath then walked around it, coming back in between her legs with her pussy very exposed and upright with her legs drooping downwards over the top of the chair. The height was perfect and the vagina visible through her open labia lay ready to be filled.

In went the cock again, having lost none of its enthusiasm despite the interruption.

Neither participant was surprised to hear a squelchy announcement to the first partially-withdrawing stroke as both were sexed-up to max.

"This chair is unbelievable - every adult's bedroom needs one," said Nath, his top lip pulled hard back against his teeth as he pushed in deep again. "You can easily reach your clit if you need to and I can get my hands on your tits. Geeze, they've got much bigger."

"This happens to me sometimes, but not for a long time," sighed Gloria. "And your cock has got so much thicker; wow I love it and in this position it goes in so deeply, Oooh."

As Nath palmed her breasts she placed her welcoming hands over them.

She'd told them when chatting on the beach after getting past the burials, that gradually she'd gone out with men and resumed having sex. It had been difficult at first but now she was quite okay about it.

Gloria went quiet, then very red in the face and shuddered into orgasms.

Nath wasn't nearly ready so pulled out fingered her with his left hand while carrying out a high-speed wank on a very sloppy dick with his other hand.

"Here she comes baby," he called proudly, and Gloria began snapping her mouth open and closed obscenely, as if hoping at least one shot would make the distant.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled happily, as two powerful streams landed on to her face and reached her forehead. She scooped some up, first feeding some to Nath who was now quite used to women wanting to do this to him, and then creamed as much off her skin as she could and licked her fingers noisily, looking at him unblinkingly.

Nath desperately wanted to be back inside her but thought she looked rather comfortable.

He picked her up to carry her to the bed but she requested to be taken to the shower.

"The receptionist said there are no minors booked in so we are free to swim nude but we're been asked not to fuck in the pool itself as some lovers don't like swimming in other people's cum."

"Well a swim it is," he said. "Then back here for more dipping into the well."

"Dipping into the well? What a romantic term. Have you been surfing the internet?"

"No, my first fuck used that term - she has lots of cute sayings."

"Has?"

"Sorry, had - she's gone up to Queensland to live."

"Oooh. They say men never forget their first fuck."

"I know I won't."

"You sound if you've got it bad."

"Um, I try not to think about it."

Gloria, directing the showerhead to clean away semen, thought it lovely that he was standing talking to her. She understood men tended to clam up after getting what they wanted, and her own experience suggested that, although they could be prodded to talk.

She looked at Nath with great kindness.

"Take the advice of an older woman Nath. That young girl you just told me about: do something about it. Don't be guilty later in life that you never did anything, either to prove nothing worthwhile was there for you both or, if you found there was, that you gave it your best shot to make something happen."

"But she could be married now, or at least engaged."

"Losers talk like that Nath; you don't strike me as a loser."

Gloria got out of the shower, they kissed and Nath got in to clean up. When he returned to the pool he could hear the rhythmic splashing of Gloria's stroking. He spotted her phone in the middle of the floor along with a note: Phone her now, sexy Nath."

He didn't know her number. Oh shit, if he told Gloria that she'd tell him to phone people till he got someone who had the number. Christ, his mother would have Mrs Roskill's number as they'd been friends forever.

Sarah Weatherspoon was thrilled to hear the voice of her son. Yes everyone was fine including his two sisters away at university in Canberra. No they hadn't had any rain; what did he think the place was, Tasmania?

They laughed and chatted. He asked casually for Mrs Roskill's phone number. Yes, Mrs Roskill, Nath said firmly, ignoring the excitement in his mother's voice. Everyone loved Mary.

Mary, who was home alone, answered the phone. She sounded cautious, though pleased to hear from him. He said he was just checking to catch up on news. Was she married, no she wasn't and neither was she engagement. She wanted to know what was it with all the questions and why was he working in Sydney.

The conversation seemed to be going nowhere and Nath said he'd better go.

"Right, see you at the wedding at the end of the month. Bye." And she was gone.

As he expected, the first thing Gloria asked when he arrived at the pool, "Well?"

"She's fine, not married and will be back home at the end of the month."

"And the significance of that last comment is...?" Gloria asked with a grin.

They rested their chins on the tile surround of the pool and chatted. Nath told her about the big wedding at the end of the month and that the Roskills including Mary - would be there.

He said he'd been thinking of inviting Pru to go but now he was thinking he should invite Gloria.

"Invite us both if we are your friends, although you may have some explaining to do to Mary," Gloria joked.

Then swam and cuddled until Gloria said it was time.

They got out of the pool and Nath carried her dripping on to the bed and they lay facing each other and had a long, nerve-end tingling fuck that must have gone on, in a series of start goes, for almost two hours before Gloria grabbed him by the ears screaming and he banged off into her depths.

On the way back to the hotel he said bluntly, "To tell you the truth I prefer you over Mary."

Gloria, her lips firmly shut, looked at him in surprise.

More Coming

12