Nath Sows His Oats Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But their plans to sleep here have changed. I'm a Roskill and hereby declare you all honorary Roskill's," Mary giggled.

When Nathan went through to the kitchen Mary became very blunt, though still charming.

"Nath and I used to fuck but that stopped when I caught him and my mother at it. I over-reacted I guess because I never realized such a thing could happen. So, I'm happy to share his bed again, and will do so tonight. You guys have a choice - sleep out here with us or go into one of the bunk room where there rats, and men in back with masks and little guys with penises that drag behind them and lesbians witches with long pointy jaws that are devastating on pussies."

"What's your choice?"

"I'm scared, I want to sleep with you," yelped Gloria, acting scared.

"I'm not moving from this room, except to pee," Pru announced, beginning to strip off.

"Oh, I'm so looking forward to this; you two have such lush bodies."

"Why thank you Mary," Gloria called. "I can't wait to get my hands on that svelte body of yours."

"Well come over here and undress me, we may as well drink undressed and ready for action."

* * *

Mary Roskill, who'd introduced fellow high school leaver Math Weatherspoon to vaginal sex in the summer before they went off to their respective residential tertiary education institutions six years earlier, reacted creatively when the conversation had died as she, Gloria, Pru and Nath drunkenly eyed the last bottle of red wine that was less that half-full.

Nath took two hearty swigs and passed the bottle. The three nude females who likewise were nude emptied the bottle between them.

Standing up, Mary announced it was time for communal sex and padded over to the four mattresses placed together on the floor.

Gloria was on to her in a flash, those two appearing to be really bonding, and Gloria particular so. When Max and Pru joined them Gloria was lapping between Mary's pert breasts licking along the channel and pinching Mary's stiff brown nipples.

Pru joined them and pushed her tongue into Mary's pussy and moments later sank in two fingers into Gloria.

Nath had been watching this uncoordinated scrambling with amusement but Mary's pleasurable scream at being brought to a climax completed his stiffening. Enthusiastically he went to the mattresses with the option of working himself over Mary's face (very tempting), going head-first on his back between Gloria's legs and raising her hips to get into licking position (hard work) or going straight behind tail-up Pru and shafting her in a very wide open cunt (impossible to reject).

Plugging away with eyes half-shut, imagining this action was his birthright, Nath was aware changes were going on.

Mary was now on her knees with three of Pru's fingers jerking into her. She poured drinking water unsteadily into Nath's cooperative mouth, rattling his teeth with the glass bottle. He turned his head away with a full mouth of water but did not swallow. As Mary disappeared from view, sinking on to her back, he leaned over Pru's back and jetted a stream of wine over Pru and beyond on to Gloria now straddling Mary's mouth and moaning. The women ignored being sprayed with water.

Nath shuffled up between Pru's legs and began feeding his shaft into her leaking pussy. She moaned in pleasure and once he'd settled into a rhythm he marveled that he must be amid the cream de cream of the pussy of the district and he should avoid over-extending his capacity as he faced further opportunities to ball females during the next couple of days.

He massaged his swelling balls until he delivered a couple of spurts, drawing an appreciative "Oooh" from Pru who then sounded to be grunting happily as she licked Gloria into a frenzy.

Really worked up now, Mary with surprising strength pulled Nath off (and out) of Pru and rolled him on his back and grabbing his dick to help pull herself over his lap. Wearing a huge smile, she fed in his erection slick with a covering of Pru's secretions into her pussy. Nath noted the relative ease which meant the tight pussy of this young woman, who'd been his first fuck when they were eighteen, appeared to have gone forever. Obviously it must be quite a busy pussy, and he was pleased for her.

Gloria had earlier announced the arrival of her next orgasm with a wail and now those two were very quiet. Watching us, thought Nath but turning her saw his two Sydney friends were embraced and apparently asleep.

Pulling his hands up on to her breasts, Mary pounded away unaided and seemed to be enjoying herself, especially when the breast massaging got going. She tensed and moaned briefly and then picked up the pace. Somehow she'd managed to tighten her slippery pussy and Nath enjoyed the increased friction. Rested, he began jerking his hips a little and then felt his balls swell.

Mary leaned down and kissed him deeply, then sat back up and quickly regained down-thrust power and tempo.

Nath's face contorted as his balls nobbled together a decent amount to eject (he thought that will do for tonight, buddy - you are stuffed).

And then Mary called out unexpectedly, "Marry me."

"I'll think about it," replied Nath, gritting his teeth while still hanging in there, convinced he'd run out of semen as his dick began jerking excessively yet again as Mary now had a finger buried in his ass.

But lo, enough semen shot through the tube with sufficient force to make Mary squeal and she began to secrete liquid. She dropped down on to Nath exhausted, and within half a minute both were slipping into sleep.

At daylight the women stirred by noise of barking dogs in the nearby two-level row of kennels, and went off together to pee.

"Where's Nath?" wailed Gloria, aware that she was fit enough for a post-dawn balling.

"He'll be gone with his granddad to look over the cattle over on the grasslands valley floor," Mary said.

"They have grasslands here in this arid countryside?"

"Not exactly Gloria. It's the part of the property with has less dust among the roughage than in other areas. The cattle actually get fat there - well, at least they look less thinner than when foraging elsewhere.

The three of them went outside and squatted, facing the fiery sun low in sky.

There was a toilet but as Mary chose to go outside the other two followed her.

"Red in the morning, shepherd's warning," Gloria intoned.

"Not in this region love," Mary said. "However the region is due to get real rain, perhaps this year."

"This year?" commented Pru in astonishment.

"Yeah there is an adequate or better rain every second or third year," said Mary in a matter-of-fact voice, which then tinged with excitement.

"In the 1990s the region got rain four years in a row and lakes even developed, the first time since the 1970s. However now there are young kids around here who have yet to experience the joy of running out nude into real rain. Apart from births, deaths and marriages, experiencing good rainfall is the next memorable thing in people's lives out here."

Pru and Gloria were unable to speak; it seemed so wrong to break the almost religious feeling created by Mary's simply monologue.

Gloria wept.

Mary handed around the toilet paper.

"I told Mrs Weatherspoon last night not to bother with breakfast for us this morning because we'd have lunch in town and later would eat heartily after the wedding. I'll be one of my cousin's bridesmaids. Mrs Weatherspoon reckons an estimated 180 people will be attending, the largest crowd ever gathered in this district. Ladies will be down here mid-morning to pick us up; we'll all booked in for hair and nail appointments. They're brought in extra hairdressers from Maryville. It's early; I'm going back for another couple of hours' kip."

"Me too, yawned, Pru."

"I'm getting dressed and going for a walk."

"There's nothing to see Gloria although there is a big damn three miles out to the north-east," Mary said pointing "But if you get lost and collapse with a broken leg or after being bitten by a snake we may never find you. You'll be okay if you walk straight at the sun and walk back with the sun lined up between your shoulders and stay out of trouble. If you miss the homestead you'll hit the highway sooner rather than later. If that occurs just sit and wait till someone comes along; they'll happily bring you home."

"She can't, she can't do that because it's too dangerous," Pru worried.

"Gloria's a lively woman who takes risks. Why should I stop her?"

"Mary that's avoiding the issue. Tell her she cannot go."

"You tell her."

"You can't go Gloria. Please don't go. I'd never forgive myself if I let you walk to you death."

"Okay Pru, it's probably a boring walk for very little gain anyway. I'll just go over and look at the horses."

"Don't go beyond the fence," Mary warned. "Some of those stallions get pretty stroppy at anyone on foot."

"Okay."

Gloria went to the fence and called to the widely dispersed band of horses, "Rustproof! Rustproof!" But although all the horses stopped foraging to look at her, none came forward.

She could see the dark chestnut, recognizing him from two other chestnuts because of his much slender legs, being a full thoroughbred.

Unable to whistle well enough to carry that distance, and anyway Gloria knew she couldn't imitate Nath's whistle, she climbed over the gate and circled the horses until the soft breeze was at her back, and waited. Rustproof appeared to recognize her scent and raised his head and stepped forward into a trot coming straight at her. The other horses looked on indifferently.

It was scary. Rustproof was a stallion, he didn't really know her and stallions were unpredictable. She sweated, her gut knotted but he slowed and stopped some yards away.

Gloria called him, holding out a hand. He snorted and came up to her.

Three attempts to get up on to his back failed.

Angry at lacking either the strength and/or the required skill of Nath to gain his seat, Gloria wrung her hands in frustration. Then she realized there were two options - getting Rustproof to the fence or getting him across to the water trough near where the other horses were gathered, The fence was the safer option being farther away from the other horses but she was nervous about getting the unmarked horse so near to barbwire. She decided to try it just once, but if it didn't work she would abandon her effort.

There was a problem though, would Rustproof follow her?

She walked towards the fence but Rustproof remained stationary until she called, "Come on."

He then lowered his neck and plodded after her as if being led from the stables to the race-track. When they got near the fence Rustproof went to the left and kept on walking. Gloria called, but was ignored. With delight she realized he was walking to the wooden gate.

If Rustproof was disappointed he was not being taken through the gate he didn't show it, and cooperated fully for Gloria to climb up the bars of the gate to allow her to mount him with relative ease although she had to leap out a bit. Rustproof didn't move until Gloria clucked her tongue, holding mane in both hands.

Nath's sisters who were back home and hanging out washing watched Gloria mount Rustproof but it was only when she rode clear of the gate did they see she was not in a saddle, let alone having a bridle to hold.

Louie raced off to get her mother.

Gloria and horse quickly became almost one as she was balanced and had good leg strength and Rustproof seemed to know that this stranger was in control.

Sarah came out tut-tutting when she saw Gloria was riding off and she screamed for Harry when Rustproof began to trot but was quickly kicked into a canter by his uncomfortable rider.

Harry came running, trailed by everyone else.

"Nath with kill her if she gets hurt," Sarah said irrationally. "The fool, why do American's have to exhibit bravado?"

"She's okay," Harry said to his wife. "Look at her balance."

"But she can't ride," Gavin Roskill said.

Like Harry Gavin had been a superb horseman in his younger days before he broke his hip in a nasty fall.

He said, "Putting her up on Nath's horse is like putting a learner-driver solo behind the wheel of a Ferrari."

"No one put her on Rustproof because no one else was there," Sarah said sharply, wringing her hands. "She helped herself; Nath will kill her."

"Oh look at her," Sarah wailed. "She's turning. I know she'll gallop, I know she will. She's that type, I can't look. I might wet myself."

Ada came up to comfort her.

"No please leave me Ada. I've got to be free to rant and rave. This is getting too much for me."

Rustproof was clucked forward and when rapped by Gloria's heels accelerated into a full gallop.

As horse and rider came closer the spectators could clearly see the flying mane and Gloria's flying hair.

"You'd think she could ride a horse," Gavin said in awe.

"Oh Christ, he groaned.

"Bloody hell," Harry swore.

The two girls and Ada were more frightened by Sarah's screaming.

Gloria was sitting upright, breasts jutting forward, her blonde hair flapping behind her and her arms are out horizontally to her body, like fixed wings.

The spectators were silent, apart from Sarah's soft sobbing. It was as if they were watching a Greek goddess gathering up speed to fly off into the clouds. It was beautiful and even Sarah later admitted she'd never seen Rustproof looking so grand.

Suddenly Rustproof veered left to avoid a hole in the ground; Gloria's momentum remained going straight and rider and horse parted company.

"Oh Christ!" shouted Gavin, and he was away, well ahead of the others, while Gloria went flying through the air and landed virtually horizontal in a cloud of dust.

She lay very still and this time Sarah went into Ada's arms but not making a sound.

It was a high gate but 49-year-old Gavin's hand as he slowed a little hit the top rail at speed and he vaulted over and landed to continue his uneven run due to his old hip injury,.

The sisters stopped at the gate when they saw the body move and Gloria got to her feet slowly. They cheered but Gloria was looking for Rustproof. She walked him around looking at his legs, and was hugging him around the neck when Gavin reached her.

"All right?"

"Yeah, still a bit winded."

"Nice ride."

"Yeah thanks. I guess Nath's going to kill me, but I had to do it. I dreamed about it last night."

"Oh you slept. I thought Nath would have sent his sisters off and kept you three ladies awake all night."

"Would you think we ladies including your own daughter would allow Gavin to do a thing like that?"

"Steady on Gloria. I was teasing."

"Thanks for your concern for me Gavin. Go on Rustproof, off you go.

As Rustproof wandered away Gloria said, "Gavin please assist me back. If Sarah thinks I'm not hurt she'll have nothing on which to release her frustrations."

Gavin beamed, only too pleased to help. He stroked Gloria's hair roughly back into place and dusted her face with his handkerchief.

They walked back slowly, arms around each other.

"Wow you possess a glorious body Gloria."

"Thanks Gavin. I suggest you remove your hand from my breast. By the way Ada head's is bobbing about she's trying to get a good look."

"I'll take my chance," Gavin leered, but adjusting their angle of approach. As they straightened up nearing the gate, now opened, he dropped his hand a few inches.

"You're all right dear, aren't you' I can see it on your face," Sarah asked anxiously.

"Oh Sarah, I'm bruised and shaken. I need a hot bath and someone to wash my hair."

"You come with me, darling. But we must hurry. We need to be setting off for the hairdressers' in another hour."

Looking at Gavin standing forlorn, watching her, Gloria excused herself from Sarah's clasp and went over to him.

"Gavin please drive across to the shearer's quarters and get Mary to bring back my jeans, fresh underwear and a shirt," she said to him quietly. "Oh and also my make-up bag. Stay there for a coffee. If you're forgotten, her name is Pru and she may be interested in attention from you."

"Right, clothes and make-up - get Mary to sort it out. Will do, Gloria," shouted Gavin happily. "Harry I'm borrowing one of the pick-ups."

When Charlie and Nath arrived back at 11:00, Nath was told about Gloria's great ride and ended up biting the dust.

"Gloria, is she okay?"

"Yes," his father said.

"You've checked Rustproof and he's perfect?"

"It appears so."

"Well granddad, let's get cleaned up and take dad into town to find the girls and take them for a light lunch and some beers. There may be delays, as the township will be wall to wall with people."

More Coming

12