Nathan and Holly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan didn't have many plans for the morning. He went back to his room and got out of his wet trunks and washed the chlorine off of his body. He then used his electric shaver and got rid of the facial hair that was growing. When that was accomplished, he pulled on his jeans with a t-shirt and went downstairs for breakfast of his own. When he got there, his parents were already there. He joined them even though he didn't plan on it but company was company. He got waffles and eggs to go with a cup of coffee. The conversation centered on Holly's graduation and her party that was in two nights. Everyone was looking forward to it.

Holly met up with her folks at the restaurant. When she got there, they were seated and placed their drink orders and began to look over the menu. They were also talking about graduation but their conversation was more detailed since there was a dress rehearsal mid afternoon. She also had to be there by 6 PM for the actual ceremony which means that an early dinner was planned. After the drinks arrived, they all ordered and enjoyed. When breakfast was over, Holly and her mom left to go to the hair dresser to get themselves ready for tonight.

As lunchtime approached, Nathan made sure his hair was in as perfect condition as it was going to get. He even ran the shaver over his face one more time just to make sure that he truly was clean shaven. He felt extremely nervous as this was the first arranged meeting between Holly and himself and he wanted to look as good as possible. He changed out of his jeans and T-shirt and put on slacks and a polo shirt. He double checked himself in the mirror and let out a nervous breath. They agreed to meet because he didn't feel comfortable going to her room with her parents room nearby. He checked himself over one more time, made sure he had his room key, and proceeded downstairs to wait for Holly at the hotel restaurant.

Holly and her mom got back from the hair dresser at about 1130. Holly went up to her room and got herself ready to meet with Nathan. She was nervous about this because her feelings for Nathan were the strongest she has ever experienced. Even though she just got her hair done, she double checked her hair and applied a bit more makeup. She put on her flats and grabbed her purse after checking to make sure she had her key. She took a deep breath and left her room and headed for the restaurant for her date with Nathan.

Nathan was waiting in the lobby when Holly exited from the elevator. Nathan smiled and walked over to her and greeted her with a hug. She returned the hug and looked at him with a smile. Nathan smiled back at her and offered her his arm. She took it and they went to the restaurant.

When they got to the restaurant, they were promptly escorted to their table. Nathan pulled out Holly's chair and scooted it in when she was seated. He then took his seat and they began to look over the menu. As they were looking over the menu, Nathan said: "You look beautiful Holly."

"Thank you Nate. You look handsome yourself."

Both of them felt like they were out of their depth and were acting like a couple of teenagers on their first date. "Looking forward to walking tonight?"

"Actually I am" she replied. "It marks an end of one chapter and the start of the next."

"I remember my graduation. I was just anxious for them to end the ceremony so I could toss my cap!"

Holly giggled and Nathan smiled. They ordered their beverages and appetizers and continued their conversation.

"Do you feel as awkward as I do?" Nathan asked.

"Yea I do feel awkward" she admitted. "I'm not sure what I am feeling but every time I am around you..."

Nathan looked at her waiting for her to finish. When she didn't finish her sentence, he continued "I think I know what you mean. Every time I'm near you, my body just goes into overdrive. Lately, I have been having a problem in concentrating and not being able to eat. Sleep has become an issue as well lately."

"Yea same here! For some unknown reason, I just can't stop thinking about you Nathan." She said quietly.

"I can't stop thinking about you either Holly. Ever since you and I met, you have occupied every thought. I also been doing extra checks to make sure I had everything perfect every time you and I were going to be together."

"I've been doing the same." She stopped as the appetizers arrived and they ordered their main meal. When the waitress left, Holly looked at Nathan. "I was talking to my mom about how one can tell if they are in love with someone. She told me that some of the classic signs are being unable to eat or sleep and one's breathe quickening when that person was around. Things I have experienced when I am around you."

"I've experienced the same as you have Holly. I don't know though. I would love to get to know you more than what I already do know about you but...you are still my cousin."

"I know. That is the only thing that has me freakin out about this whole affair." She looked at him with that look of being scared. Seeing the same look at Nathan's face though gave her some comfort. "If you and I are falling for one another, what do you want to do?"

"I can think of a few things we can do Holly. First, is to bury it deeply to where we won't find it. The second thing we could do is to see where this will lead. I know there is a third option but I haven't thought of it yet."

"I'm not so sure I can deal with the first option Nate." Holly said emphatically. "That might hurt us both in the end."

"Having people find out about us can hurt us as well." He replied. "However, I do agree with you so I guess that leaves the second option." He looked into her eyes, took a deep breath, and asked "would you like to be boyfriend and girlfriend and see where it will lead?"

Holly looked at him stunned for she wasn't expecting something like this this soon. She was saved for now by the arrival of their food. After the waitress left, Holly returned her gaze to Nathan and saw a smile on his face. She couldn't help but smile back. After a couple of thoughtful bites, she answered softly "yea I would."

Nathan smiled at her again and this time Holly returned it. They continued to talk about everything as they ate and the tension that was between them seemed to have disappeared for the moment. When lunch ended and Nathan paid the bill, he offered her his arm. "May I escort you to your room?"

"Thank you" she replied giggling. "I should so that I can finish getting ready. Dress rehearsal is coming up and then dinner with my family. I'll see you at the ceremony though."

He escorted up to their floor and down to her room. When they got there, he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek but she moved and their lips touched. This sent shock through both of them but they didn't let it stop them. They broke off the kiss and she entered her room with a backward glance as the door shut.

After the door shut behind Holly, Nathan felt lighter than air as he went back to his room. He entered his room to new emotions. Life has just gotten interesting as he and Holly just agreed to become a couple. He looked around and he decided to take a nap. He stripped out of his clothes and laid them nicely as he was going to wear them again soon and collapsed onto the bed.

The nap was actually restful. While he was napping, he had a dream. In it, he recognized Holly immediately and she was wearing a full length white gown. She also had a noticeable bump at her abdomen. They were in a church and they were both smiling at one another very happily as they put their arms around each other and kissed passionately. He woke up from it and he had a significant hard on. He took his hand to the shaft and started to stroke it. As he was doing so, he caressed the head that sent shivers through his body. He then started to go more rapidly and his hips started thrusting as he was getting close to cumming. Seconds later, cum exploded from his cock and landed on his legs and onto the floor.

After he was done, he went to the bathroom and came back with towels and cleaned up the mess he made. He felt better after doing what he did and he took a quick shower to clean himself up. After finishing, he got dressed in his slacks and shirt and left his room to meet up with his parents for dinner.

When Holly entered her room, she looked at the clock and finished getting herself ready for the graduation ceremony. Her emotions were running wild but they were more understood now than they used to be. She missed being around Nathan but she knew he wasn't that far away. She got out of her clothes and put on the dress she was going to wear to graduation. She then redid makeup and double checked her hair. Everything looked good so she grabbed her purse and key and went downstairs to meet her parents so that she can go to the dress rehearsal.

The dress rehearsal went well and everyone went their separate ways till they have to meet up again soon. Her parents took her to get something to eat as it was going to be a long night. When they finished, they returned to the school. Holly got out of the car and grabbed her cap and gown and went to where her classmates were congregating. Everyone was laughing and carrying on but there were some tears as this would be the last time for awhile that many of them would be seeing each other.

Nathan and his family arrived not long after Holly's. They sat down with her family and Nathan sat on the aisle. He wasn't looking forward to the actual ceremony but he was looking forward to when Holly's name was announced. Thinking about Holly brought back what was talked about over lunch which, in turn, brought back the small dream he had during nap time. He did talk with Holly's parents and it was a great conversation. Before long, the school band started up with Pomps and Circumstance and everyone hushed as the faculty filed in and then the graduating seniors. Everyone stood up for their entrance. When everyone was gathered and seated, the crowd sat down and the ceremony began.

The ceremony lasted a couple of hours. When it ended, caps were thrown into the air and everyone cheered. The seniors filed out of the gym to everyone applauding. Friends and family then proceeded to exit and to find their now graduated seniors. Nathan, along with his parents and hers found Holly chatting with some friends. Her parents gave her big hugs and told her how proud they were. Nathan's parents were next and then Nathan gave her a hug. Before long, they left the school and went back to the hotel to celebrate.

They celebrated in the hotel restaurant with desserts all around. Nathan sat across from Holly again and their feet began to touch one another. After they finished their dessert, they all proceeded to the elevator. Holly and Nathan held back as their parents got in one and they took the other one up to their floor. They had the elevator to themselves and they embraced one another. During their embrace, their lips met and they both felt a spark of passion and they rode that passion till the elevator deposited them on their floor. Their parents were waiting and they went their separate ways.

When Nathan got into his room, he remembered Holly's room number and gave it a call. When she answered, they talked about the day and what they wanted to do next. This was all new to the both of them and so they agreed to an early morning swim and that they'll meet down in the hotel lobby. After they hung up, Nathan got ready for bed, set his alarm, and fell asleep.

Holly also got ready for bed when she got off the phone. She undressed down to her bra and panty and contemplated what she really wanted. She took off the bra and pulled out a pair of pajamas but she shook her head. She then took off her panty and climbed into bed. She quickly fell asleep thinking about Nathan. As she slept, she dreamt of the future. She was with Nathan and his hands were touching her bare skin. As he was caressing her, their lips met and they started to kiss tenderly. They got lost in their kiss when Nathan got on top of her. She felt him penetrate her and she matched the rhythm that he started. Their breathing became ragged as they made love and their kissing turned passionate. This lasted for a bit and then he started bucking which caused her to moan as he was also moaning. It didn't take much longer when he spent himself inside her.

She awoke when her alarm went off and she noticed that her hand was between her legs rubbing. She also noticed a wet spot on the sheets and realized that she orgasmed in the middle of the night. She didn't feel embarrassed but instead was smiling at the memory of the dream. She looked at the clock again and got out of bed. She found her bikini and slipped it on as well as a robe and grabbed her towel to meet up with Nathan by the pool.

TO BE CONTINUED

12