All Comments on 'Nathan and Holly Ch. 02'

by ForbidLust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was awesome!

I love it when things go slow and proceed naturally, they were taking it at just the right pace and enjoyed the time they had to the fullest. Even not having actual sex was perfectly justified, fresh and tender love takes time and just screwing each other would ruin the image.

The cliffhanger ending though shocked me in a very good way, I actually didn't expect that you'll go the rout of them being discovered. Of course being accepted and encouraged isn't bad either so I can't wait for the next chapter.

5* of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
David

Who is David??

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Great theme!

Although, it was a little too "Dick & Jane" for me. (See spot run, etc.)

So, that being said, I eagerly await Chapter 2.

p.s. I, too, want to know, "Who the Hell is David?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
David

That was probably the writer getting this story mixed up with "Wedding Party" one of his previous works. The brother is named David.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Loving this

Please keep going, I want to read about how they get together again and what happens down the way a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When will you continue?

Please keep going. I am eagerly awaiting the next part.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Beautifully written story

Loved this story even though you made a mistake OR did you.. Nathan became David in the heat of the moment or was David actually Hollys last bang, just wondering. Either way you have to continue with this amazing story it's far from finished. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well done..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey

you need to keep this going don't end it like that

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Damn !

Why are so many good stories left unfinished !

Rapier

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I agree with Rapier875

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous