Nathan and Holly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down the hall, Holly was also having a hard time sleeping. She was tossing and turning and just couldn't get comfortable. She was also having dreams. In her dream, it was around Christmas time and she and Nathan were entangled in each other's arms. He was thrusting deep into her in that slow steady rhythm that she loved so much. They were kissing deeply and passionately as his hands were caressing her breasts. Their hands suddenly intertwined and he started to move faster causing her to move her hips to keep up with the same rhythm. He gave short quick thrusts and she felt him gush into her pussy. Suddenly she was somewhere else and it was the two of them again over a fancy dinner. It looked like it was Valentine's Day and they were enjoying a romantic dinner. She put her hand on his and smiled deeply and told him that she had important news. Just then, her alarm went off jolting her awake.

When she awoke, she was soaking wet as she slept without her PJs on. She got up off the bed and slipped a robe on and sat down by the window and watched as the outside world began to wake. She didn't know what to think anymore but one thing was for certain. Her feelings for Nathan were very very strong. Much stronger than she thought they were. She picked up the phone and called Nathan's room.

"Hello?" came a tired voice.

"Nathan? I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"I was waking up anyways. What's up?"

"I need to talk."

"You can always talk to me sweetheart. You know how good a listener I am."

"I know. Can I...can I come over?"

"Of course you can. I'll see you in a bit."

"Yea."

When she hung up the phone, she put on boyshort panties and a bra and threw on some jeans and a t-shirt and made her way down to Nathan's room.

Nathan heard a soft knock on his door and he opened it. There stood Holly and she entered when he waved her in. She sat down on the bed as Nathan poured her a cup of coffee.

"What's the matter Hol?" asked Nathan.

"I'm going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer," she replied.

"I'll be as honest as I can be love."

She looked at him and nodded. "That is all that I can ask for. The reason I want an honest answer is because of the type of question I'm going to ask." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Nathan? Have you been having strange dreams lately?"

Nathan was not expecting that type of question. He didn't answer right away because he didn't know how he should answer the question. He thought about a moment and said: "yea I have actually."

Holly nodded. "I have as well. I don't know what it means but I do know that you and I were in every one of them."

"You were in every one of mine as well Hol. I don't know what it means either but I could take an educated guess on what mine might mean."

"Do you want to share it?"

"I have no problems in sharing it with you sweetheart," Nathan replied with a smile. "After all, they do involve you and me being together. I firmly believe you and I are meant to be together. That is based on the couple of dreams that I have had. Now what about you? What do you think?"

Holly wasn't sure what to think. The dreams she had last night seem to play into what Nathan just told her. "I think that you may be right. Especially after what I just went through last night."

"What did you go through last night?"

"Had a couple of crazy dreams where one lead into another. One was you and I making love while the second one was over a romantic dinner and apparently I had something to tell you!"

"What was it?"

"I don't know. My alarm went off before I could say anything more."

Nathan just nodded his head. "I can see why you wanted to talk," he said as he cupped her chin with his hand. "You and I love each other Holly and that will never change. I think our dreams are a manifestation of our love and we both could be dreaming of potential future events."

"I never had dreams like that before Nathan. What if they don't come true?"

"I can't answer that one Holly. Dreams are possible futures. I always hold out hope that what we have been experiencing is the real future. I'm hoping it is at any rate because I love you and I want to care for you."

"I love you and I want to care for you too," Holly said with tears welling up in her eyes.

Nathan held her close without saying another word. Both of them have expressed how much they loved and cared for one another. All they have to figure out is where do they go from here. Neither of them knows what the future holds but this is what relationships are all about. Nathan leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. After he did, he looked into her eyes and smiled for she still had the sparkle in her eyes.

Holly smiled as he looked down at her. She put her head back down on his shoulder and snuggled in. "Thank you Nate," she said. "You set my mind at ease. I love you."

"I love you too Hol, and you're welcome."

Holly got up off the bed and stretched. "So what would you like to do today?"

"Well since today is your graduation party, I should be the one asking you that."

Holly thought about it for a bit and said: "we can start with breakfast and then head over to the park and walk along the trail."

"That sounds like fun," Nate replied. "Then we can have lunch and come back here and you and I could have some alone time?"

"Not so sure about alone time but we should come back here as I do have to get ready for the party."

Nate snickered some and nodded. "Fair enough." He stood up and embraced her again.

Holly returned the hug and gave him a tender kiss. "You really are a good listener Nate. Thank you for being understanding."

"You're most welcome."

They walked over to the door and they left to go have breakfast.

They returned early afternoon and he escorted her up to her room. She gave him a goodbye kiss and opened up her door and she walked through it

When the door closed behind her, she wanted more than anything to let him in but she did have to get herself together for the party. Everyone was meeting down there soon and she still had to get herself dressed. She took a shower and got her hair in curls. She then put on her party dress and pantyhose and slipped on her shoes. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded. This was going to be a great night.

Nathan went back to his room and also got himself pulled together. He didn't have a lot to do to get ready so he just took his time. When he was done, he went down to the lobby and began to make his way to the banquet room. He wasn't the first to show up but he got himself settled in at the table.

Ten minutes after he arrived, the guest of honor arrived. Holly walked into the banquet room to cheers and smiles. Nathan stood up and applauded as well. She made her way onto the floor and the music stopped as her father picked up the mic.

"First off, I would like to thank all of you for coming out to celebrate this day with us. It has been a long time coming. Holly? Your mother and I are very proud of you for all that you have accomplished, from being editor of the student newspaper to getting into the colleges of your choice. No matter what you may think, you can accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Always remember the lessons you have learned throughout life and apply them as you move on to the next phase of your life. We love you sweetheart."

Everyone broke into cheers as his speech wrapped up. Holly looked around and saw that Nathan was clapping just as hard as everyone else. He gave a simple nod and she got up there and took the mic from her father.

"Thank you Daddy," she started off saying. "You have taught me a lot throughout my life. When I misbehaved, you showed me the error and why it was wrong. I will always remember what you've taught me. Thank you for everything."

Another round of applause and the music picked up again and people got out onto the dance floor. Nathan made his way over to Holly and extended a hand.

"May I have this dance?" he asked her smiling.

"Of course you can," she replied.

She took his hand and they made their way out onto the floor and began to dance. The party went on for a few hours. Before long, people were starting to make their way to the exit. They came up and offered their congratulations as they left. When the party officially wrapped up, it was 10 P.M. They all went to the elevators and went up to their rooms. Holly entered hers and then re-cracked the door to see if anyone was in the hall. Seeing no one, she went to the phone and called up Nathan's room. Nathan immediately answered.

"Hey girl," he said.

"Hey Nate," she replied. "Was wondering if you wanted company or if you wanted to come over and keep me company."

"I'll be over in a couple minutes sweetie."

"Okie dokie. See you soon."

She hung up the phone and went into one of her drawers and pulled out something nice along with a robe. She got out of her party dress and slipped it on and wrapped the robe around it. She just got her robe belted when there was a knock on the door. She opened the door and there stood Nathan.

Nathan was stunned at how she opened the door. There she was just standing there in a robe. She stood aside and Nathan entered the room and she shut the door behind her. Their arms enfolded behind one another and the fell into a deep embrace. Nathan's hands caressed her through her robe while her hands got under his shirt and caressed his back. Before long, they broke off their kiss and stared at one another.

Nathan ran his hand over her robe again and she gave him a soft smile. "I love you Nathan," she said.

"I love you too," he replied. "I'm surprised you are only in your robe though."

"Oh I'm not just in my robe sweetie. I know it is my night but I want it to be our night."

"You mean..."

"Maybe," she replied with a grin.

He picked Holly up and laid her down on the bed and gave her another passionate kiss. As he was kissing her, he undid the sash on her robe and opened it up to reveal a lacey blue satin babydoll with a v-string on under it. He smiled when he saw it and started to run his hands over her body.

While he was massaging her, Holly was undoing his pants and pulling them down. She got them down enough and his erect cock sprang out. He got up off of the bed temporarily and she moved with him and got the pants completely off while he took off his shirt. He stood there without his clothes and smiled at her. He approached her and he slowly lowered the straps of her babydoll off of her shoulders and down her arms. When it fell off her arms, it slid down to expose her breasts and the blue satin lace v-string that came with the outfit. He then lowered the v-string and it just fell off her body exposing a completely shaved pussy.

Nathan looked her over and she giggled. He took her into his arms and they started to make out all over again. Nathan surprised Holly by picking her up and laid her gently onto the bed. After he laid her down, he got on top and their bodies pressed together. While their bodies were pressed, Nathan's manhood rubbed against Holly's pussy.

Holly felt his manhood press against her. When she did, she let out a soft moan.

"Oh Nathan!"

Nathan rubbed his manhood up and down her slit as they continued to kiss. Before long, Nathan finally broke off the kiss and placed his face between Holly's legs and he began to lick her smooth pussy while rubbing the inner part of her thighs. While he was licking her outer lips, he stuck his tongue into her pussy and licked the inside. This sent shivers through Holly and Nathan could feel how wet she was getting.

He continued to lick and suck for a few more minutes before breaking off. He then stuck his fingers in her and she let out an even louder moan. He rotated his fingers and tongue while she continued to squirm against his touch. He then went back to his tongue and while licking and sucking, used a finger on her clit which got her really squirming.

"OH NATHAN YES!!" she said. "KEEP GOING!!"

He kept on going and he felt her body tense up as she was about to explode from what he was doing. Suddenly, he felt a gush on his tongue and he started to slurp up her juices as it exploded out of her body. Her body trembled from the excitement and from the force of her orgasm. This sent shivers through him as well. When she was finished, Nathan climbed back up next to her and she was all smiles as was he.

"Oh Nathan!" she exclaimed. "I never felt that before."

"I'm glad I could oblige my love," he replied.

She then sat up and kept Nathan on his back. "Now you just lie there sweetheart and let me take care of you like you just took care of me."

She took his cock into her hand and she wrapped her mouth around it. While she began to suck, she ran a hand along his shaft down to his balls and back up in a steady rhythm. Her mouth and hand matched movements and her other hand went down lower and began to massage his balls. This caused Nathan to buck deeper into her mouth. She kept on massaging them while she sucked and Nathan could feel himself about to explode.

"OH HOL!" he said. "THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

She stopped long enough to smile at him and continued to please him. Nathan was rock hard now and he began to thrust his hips forward pushing it deeper into her mouth. She then started to stroke faster and sucked harder and Nathan's body tensed up. He attempted to hold back but he exploded into her mouth. It shocked her and it went everywhere. When he finished cumming, the bed was a mess again and they were both smiling at one another. Holly laid down next to him, her face still covered with his cum and they kissed.

"Thank you Holly. That was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetheart," she replied.

"I did. Just like you enjoyed what I did to you."

"Yup!"

They laid in each other's arms for a moment longer and Holly got up.

"I'm going to quickly clean myself up," she said after a moment. "Do you want to join me?"

Nathan smiled and joined her in the bathroom as they cleaned one another. When they were done, they fell into bed together and she snuggled up next to him and placed a hand on his chest while her head rested on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and caressed her bare skin and smiled. She smiled softly back at him and they both fell asleep in one another's arms.

The next day was hard for both of them. Nathan was leaving to go home with his parents and Holly was going back to her place. They truly didn't know when they would physically see one another but they made a promise that they would face time and text while they were apart. As the last of the luggage was loaded into the car, Nate gave her one last kiss and hug.

"I love you Holly. Take care and we'll be together soon."

"You take care of yourself too Nathan. I love you and I can't wait till we are together again."

After another hug and kiss, Nate rejoined his parents and they departed the hotel to return home. Holly watched him go and her mother and father stood next to her.

"Relax sweetie," her mother said. "We won't keep you two apart."

Holly whirled around and stared at her mother. "Oh don't look so shocked Holly," she said. "You're good at keeping things in check but I am still your mother."

"When...how?" she stammered.

"Over dinner," her father replied. "We saw how you two were trying to act natural but you just couldn't quite maintain the façade."

Holly just gaped at her parents as her face was turning different shades of red. Her parents just smiled at her and they went to their own car and proceeded to head home.

12