Native Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both got up and ducked out of the tent, hand-in-hand. To our mutual surprise there were still at least a dozen or so villagers hovering near the tent, at a somewhat discreet distance so as to give us a modicum of privacy, yet close enough that they most certainly had to have heard every sound we'd made. I could only smile at this peoples' rather Western inclination toward voyeurism.

Our dip into the cool river was as refreshing as it was cleansing. We splashed around and teased each other for several minutes before our bodies reminded us that it was getting pretty late and we had recently fucked ourselves into exhaustion. When we returned to our marriage hut, we were pleasantly surprised to see that someone had swooped in, refreshed our pelt blankets and padding, and had set out fresh gourds of pure spring water and fresh fruits and nuts on a "tray" formed out of a pair of massive leaves. Both Tara and I went for the water, but the idea of getting all sticky again with the fruit gave us both pause. It was time for rest. It was time for bed.

It was time to sleep with my "wife," my sister, my lover.

* * *

Who was going to "rape" whom in the morning was determined quite easily the moment I felt myself stirred awake by the most wonderful sensation: my sister's hand gently stroking my stiffening cock. What had been a lazy semi-erection in my slumber quickly grew to its full intense length and girth, drawing a genuinely girlish squeal of delight from Tara. She was like a kid in a candy store now that we had broken through any remaining barriers of sexual hesitation between one another, and I could only smile down the length of my body as my sister enjoyed her new toy.

Now that I was awake she paused her stroking only for a moment so she could reach her face up to kiss me and whisper, "Good morning." Then while I stroked her soft blond hair Tara used my stomach as a pillow and stared directly at my twitching erection mere inches from her face. With teasingly light slowness, my sister allowed her finger tips to barely brush up and down my shaft. I was in absolute heaven and content to let this continue for, oh, how about all day? This blissful teasing did go on for quite some time until Tara became fascinated with a small drop of precum that had formed at the tip of my penis. She stopped stroking, then laced her fingers around my shaft—barely able to do so, by the way. I thought maybe she was going to take her thumb and rub the silky precum around the head of my cock, but what she did instead sent me to the moon.

She leaned forward and sucked the head of my cock right into her mouth.

When I gasped it caused my stomach muscles to tighten, which in turn sort of bumped Tara's head off of my tummy. But she didn't let the tip of my cock out of her mouth. In fact, she simply shifted herself up so that she was now kneeling sideways on toward me, bending right down and keeping me in her mouth. She used her hand to guide my cock straight up, and with a sidelong glance and wink toward me she began to bob up and down, progressing into a full-fledged and glorious blowjob.

"Oh Jesus, Tara..." I groaned in pure selfish pleasure.

Tara merely moaned in acknowledgement and continued her work, up and down, up and down...saliva beginning to drool nicely down my shaft. She worked it between her palm and me and really showed off some surprisingly talented cocksucking skills. While her one hand complimented the ministrations of her mouth, her other reached up and started toying with my testicles. God, I loved this woman!

For several minutes the only sounds in the hut were that of my quiet moaning and the slurping sounds of a woman very much into what she was doing for her new lover. It wasn't long before my balls began to quiver and the beginnings of what would surely be a huge orgasm began stirring within me. Tara did her best to bring me closer and closer to my climax, but however talented she was at giving head, the poor girl simply wasn't used to a cock my size. Just as I was reaching the most wonderful of sexual plateaus, Tara eased off my cock with her mouth, though thank god she still stroked me lightly.

"I'm so sorry for stopping, baby," she said, working her jaw back and forth and catching her breath. "You're just so goddamned huge!"

Who could be disappointed from an interrupted BJ after a compliment like that!

"It's okay, baby," I assured her. "It was a wonderful surprise to wake up to that in the first place."

She winked. "I said I wanted to worship you, didn't I?"

"Come here," I beckoned, reaching out to her. But she actually avoided my arm, instead lifting up a little so she could swing one long slender leg out from under her and across my thighs. In the next instant she was hovering over my on her knees, and her hand that had been stroking my raging cock, still slick with her saliva, was now guiding it directly toward her infinitely tight entrance.

"Coming as ordered," she side, closing her eyes and smiling in gratification as she lowered herself directly onto my cock. Although I could tell she was quite wet it was still a chore for her to work a penis of my size fully into her vagina. But once there it was the most perfectly comfortable tight fit I had ever known. I was home.

This time as she rode me Tara remained fully upright, placing her hands on my stomach or chest to keep her that way, and as she bounced greedily on my cock I had the most wonderful view of her gloriously full tits bouncing porn-star style up and down. Her nipples were rock hard, and she surprised my by reaching up and giving her own nipples the occasional squeeze or even pinch. Cued by this, I frequently reached up and did the same thing, and you would've thought there was a button connecting her nipple with her clit, because she seemed to squeal out with a little mini-orgasm every time I did it.

She bounced and bounced and I held on for dear life and enjoyed the ride, right up to the point where my orgasm once again began bubbling up from within my core. Tara opened her eyes and looked down at me, once again amazing me that she could always tell when I was about to cum. And as generously as always, Tara added a little something to our sex that would help propel me closer to the edge.

She reached back and started fondling my balls as she rode me.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed, ever so close to my moment.

"Is my big brother going to pop soon?" she asked in a throaty voice. "Is he going to cum inside his sister again?"

My eyes went wide and my cock swelled. I couldn't believe she was talking like that!

"Give it to me, Cal! Give you sister the cum she craves so much!"

"Oh Tara, my sweet sister! Get ready for it!"

Feeling my balls tighten, my sister slammed down on me one last time and cried out in her own orgasm. "Yes, Cal! Cum in me, baby, do it!"

The moment hit and suddenly I was gushing and pulsating inside her, filling my sister's pussy with jet after white-hot jet of potent cream. Our cries of ecstasy must certainly have caught the attention of the entire village again, but we didn't care. This was our moment, our time to cum together and become one flesh.

As our orgasms subsided, Tara leaned forward at last and rested on me, nuzzling up against my neck and shoulder. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too, baby," I cooed. "More than anything, I swear."

* * *

Later that day there was another celebratory feast, and Tara translated that that truly was the last formality of the marriage ritual. By the afternoon we were just another couple of members of the Kasabai tribe, and other than knowing looks and grins from the others toward us, the insatiable newlyweds, the world around us went back into its routine. Hunting was done, crops were harvested out of small pockets of roughly cleared jungle, meals were made, and huts and other simple tools were built and mended. Although I was hopeless to ever learn much more than a few phrases of the Kasabai language I was still determined to carry my weight with whatever duties were required of the men. After a couple of weeks I could chuck a spear or loose a bow well enough to earn several nods of respect and appreciation. As a survivalist and would-be Special Forces operative, I had the training and experience to know my way around a hunting situation—I'd actually proven it early on with the bow-and-arrow kill I'd made. After only a little reluctance the men let me tag along for our prey, having originally worried that I'd just stomp around like a white Western fool and scare away this week's dinner.

For her part Tara continued to painstakingly study and document the life and times of the Kasabai. After the distraction of our three days of marriage ceremonies she had once again put pencil to journal—several journals, in fact. Whenever we eventually got out of here she would easily have enough documentation to earn her well-deserved Ph.D. Just how she was going to describe her firsthand knowledge of the intimate secrets of the Kasabai marriage customs was beyond me, but I trusted her to find a way to pull it off.

The days after our "marriage" turned to weeks. But there wasn't a single night—hell, barely a half-day would go by—before Tara and I were making love again in our hut, or I was ramming her from behind as she bent over some downed tree in the forest, or pumping away at each other in the tranquility one of the gentle pools that formed just off the river. You would think we had both just discovered sex for the first time, like a couple of heavily hormone-infused teenagers, we went at it so much! And it had evolved nicely. With a little more practice Tara could now suck me to the point of orgasm, and although she did gag a little the first time I came down her throat, the poor thing, she could now swallow more or less all of my loads. And she enjoyed it immensely. I too enjoyed going down on her, and it was with wild abandon that I would drink the nectar of her love juices as she climaxed repeatedly to the stimulation of my tongue and/or fingers on her clit and in her pussy.

I wasn't exactly keeping score, but over the last few weeks we'd been in the village Tara and I had made love or at least gotten each other off at least once, if not twice a day on average. I wasn't complaining at all, but it was all I could do to keep up with my sexy vixen of a sister. Always begging for my cum, always eager to pleasure me, I was living in absolute paradise. We were completely cut off from the outside modern world, and we were living our own bona fide fantasy.

But, as I realized had to happen at some point, reality kicked in.

One morning I woke up and groggily leaned over to feel for my sister's glorious breasts, a tradition I had come to enjoy. But she was not there. I couldn't recall a time in the previous weeks that I'd ever woken up alone, without her. It was more surprising than worrisome, but a moment later when Tara did duck back into the hut she had a somewhat somber look on her face.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said.

"Good morning, Cal," she said. Her tone was slightly off but still not enough to worry me too much. Clearly something was on her mind. She sat down next to me, and I sat up and reached out for my morning hug and kiss. However, Tara in turn reached out and took my hands in hers. Now she looked serious.

"Cal," she began hesitantly. "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, Tara. I love you too."

She gave a small smile and said, "But you also know that I am in love with you, right? Absolutely hopelessly in love with you."

"The same goes for me, Tara," I said, wondering where this was going. We had said those words to each other several times by now. We had already come to grips with the fact that though we were siblings we were total and complete lovers, society be damned. So why was she reaffirming this so specifically now?

She said, "I wanted to remind you of that, because the consequences of our love is as much my doing as is yours, Cal. I take full responsibility for it."

I reached up and touched her face lightly, because a tear was forming in one of her eyes. "What are you trying to tell me, my love?" I asked softly.

"I'm...pregnant."

In the brief silence that followed I felt my heart begin pumping hard, but as shocking as it was to hear that I had impregnated my own sister, I also instinctively knew that this was what she was going to tell me. It certainly made sense. We'd been making love without protection almost daily for weeks. Just over five weeks, in fact. I added it all up. I knew enough about female physiology to note that five weeks was longer than the normal span of time between a woman's monthly cycle...

"No period," I said, somewhat clinically.

She nodded. "It should have happened last week. I waited a little to be sure, but now the morning sickness is kicking in a little. It all adds up." She took my hands into hers again, her way of focusing us together. She looked directly into my eyes and asked, "Are you okay, Cal?"

It took a moment for me to consider my answer; I needed to sort out the whirling emotions inside me. Even under normal circumstances it is a massive thing to learn that you have created a whole new life form with someone. And this was far from normal: I had impregnated my sister! So there were the biological implications of that to consider. But beyond anything, the strongest emotion I felt was love, pure unbridled love for my sister, and to be the father of her child swelled me with pride beyond description. I finally responded.

"I'm more than okay, Tara. I am the happiest man on the Earth. And I am prepared to handle this any way you prefer."

She squeezed my hands and sighed in relief, fresh tears forming in her eyes. She said, "Oh, thank you, Cal. I was so worried how you would take it."

We leaned in and hugged each other closely. I closed my eyes and held her tightly, my mind still trying to take in the news. I had given my sister a baby. The magnitude of it gave me a strong sense of masculinity, of power. I was potent, she was fertile. Suddenly I could only think about those magical moments when I was ejaculating inside her, and my cock began to swell. Tara felt it move against her. She glanced down, then up at me in surprise.

"Someone else is quite happy about it!" she quipped.

I shrugged with a grin then brought her close again, kissed her, then laid back down with her, desperate to be inside her again. For her part Tara eagerly reclined onto her back and opened her legs for me. Other than a deep kiss there was no foreplay, we were both ready. She desperately grasped my shaft and guided the head of my cock against her labia. In a single thrust I was fully inside her, and by the third thrust she was cumming, her fingers clawing into my back and ass, begging me to plunge in harder, deeper. I obeyed and put all my weight into it, all my strength. This was my woman, my sister, my village wife, and as her man I had given her a baby. In the euphoria of the moment I let the emotions and feelings in my groin wash over me, and with a primitive growl of pleasure I exploded into my sister's pussy, flooding her with yet another supply of hot semen.

I stayed inside her as we settled from our orgasms, catching our breath. In a moment she said quietly, "We're going to have to leave now, Cal."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Your research."

She kissed me, appreciative of my thoughtfulness to her reason for being here. "I'm quite certain I've documented all that I need to begin drafting my official dissertation. For that, and for the baby, I need to be back in the modern world."

The modern world... I think she really meant the modernized world, but it was fitting. These last weeks, it certainly felt like we were back in time, centuries before airplanes, TV, rock and roll...and for the baby.

"What do you want to do about the baby, Tara?"

"I want to have it," she said without hesitation. She saw the concern in my eyes and added, "Despite the common notion of blood-relatives having children, any increased risk of my pregnancy, or the child's development will actually be negligible. I'm more worried about the fact that we lack any medical support here. It's only fair to the baby to deliver it back home."

I smiled at her. "Okay, my love. I'm with you one hundred percent. Forever." We kissed, then broke the kiss with giggles as we both felt my now-flaccid penis slip out of her.

"I love you so much, Cal."

EPILOGUE

A few days later, much to the disappointment of Zami, the other elders and the villagers as a whole, Tara and I bade a very tearful farewell to the Kasabai. With her journals carefully packed up, my sister and I made our way out of the village and to the sealed container where we'd first stripped naked in front of each other. It felt like years had passed since then. We retrieved our clothing from the container, but the idea of putting them on just then actually felt weird! So other than putting our boots on, we remained naked all the way back to her base camp, where the Jeep and other containers remained just as we'd left them.

Because it was unplanned, the journey back to the United States took a couple more weeks, with stops in a number of different countries, each one getting increasingly "modern" until the 21st century was suddenly thrust upon us again upon landing at Los Angeles International Airport. The delayed return was actually good in that it gave Tara and I plenty of time to establish just how we would live out our new lives together.

Until Tara finished her schooling and secured her Ph.D., we went back to "normal" as brother and sister. Her being single and being pregnant and having a baby would be a curiosity, but it would never occur to anyone that her own brother was the father. This was not going to be a permanent setting, because that would also mean lying about what we now were to each other, secret lovers, for the rest of time. That was unacceptable in the long run.

While Tara focused on her dissertation, I worked on creating new identities for ourselves. I had eventually contacted Kevin, my business partner in Northern California. I apologized for being gone so long, leaving him to run the business on his own. As a reward, I sold him my half of the company for one dollar, then informed him that I'd be staying in the jungle indefinitely, helping my sister make a career out of her research. The lie was effective in that I would be cut off from modern communication methods, so there would be no temptation to contact me.

Tara and I would move to Arizona, a state neither of us had ever spent much time in, and where we knew absolutely no one. Arizona would allow us to maintain a very outdoor style of life that we both enjoyed, and in nice hot weather, which we also enjoyed!

We would keep our names and be a perfectly normal "husband and wife" to our neighbors. Sharing the same last name made this easy, and there was no reason to commit identify fraud. Sure, the new friends we made would joke that we looked similar to each other, but people say that about non-blood-related couples all the time!

Tara was certain she could get a job teaching or perhaps writing a book about her time with the Kasabai—carefully editing out anything to do with incest, of course—and I would establish a new adventure business, taking city slickers on survival tours once more.

While working on all this Tara scheduled regular check-ups with her doctor. Unless the doctor reported that there was something terribly wrong with the baby and needed to investigate its genetics further, we never said a word about the child being a product of incest. And to our good fortune, the beautiful daughter Tara gave birth to was as healthy as anyone could wish.

1...67891011