Native Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," was all I could think to whisper to my sister.

I lowered myself all the way now, and as our bodies connected from chest to stomach to pelvis to thighs my cock slid up against the front and top of Tara's smooth bald vagina. The pre-ejaculate fluid ebbing out of my urethra provided a lubricant that helped me slide firmly against her, and it was all I could do not to groan with the guilty pleasure I absorbed from this carnal contact.

Tara took another breath, held it, then sighed. I must've repeated "I'm sorry" a few more times, because Tara finally said, "It's okay, Cal. It's okay." She even reached out and gave one of my butt cheeks a little reassuring pat. "It's...just a natural reaction."

I was tremendously relieved. It would've been devastating to have her freak out beneath me, thus blowing the whole charade and of course destroying all of her work with the Kasabai. Not to mention, I still worried, the potential violence these people might wreak upon us.

Giving a sidelong glance over at Zami and her ladies I was further relived to see smiles and nods of approval. Tara's breathless surprise from the contact my penis was having against her was convincing the elders that intercourse had now commenced.

"It's working," Tara whispered, coming to the same conclusion. "Keep it up."

Keep it up, she says. Oh the irony of those words. It was definitely up. And I did what I was told: up, down...up, down...sliding against her, my cock sliding against her, a slick trail of precum now well established along her mons pubis. This was quickly becoming the most torturous thing I had ever experienced. Every fiber of my being wanted to simply surrender to the sexual urge, to push into this woman's vagina, or at least hard enough against the outside to stimulate the nerves further. To stimulate the urge, the desperate desire to ejaculate.

I couldn't look Tara in the eyes anymore. On the downward movement I lowered my face toward one of her ears. On the upward movement I clenched my eyes shut, desperately trying to maintain control.

Throughout this supposed consummation I vaguely heard Zami chanting her blessing. Words, voices, breathing, drums...how much more could I take? When could I end this, or make it look like I was ending it? Soon, it had to be soon!

Then something incredible happened. Almost as subtly as when she had stroked my thumb with hers, Tara made another minute yet electrifying movement: as I lowered my body down against her, with my cock grazing along her mons, she thrust her hips up.

At first I thought she simply might've been shifting her hips, having grown uncomfortable on the thin bed of firs. But as I lifted up and pressed down again, there could be no doubt that Tara was moving her hips up again. We may have still been simulating intercourse at this point, but my sister was now matching me thrust for thrust. And it felt wonderful, too wonderful. I was beginning to thoroughly enjoy dry-humping my sister, and it was useless trying to tell myself that such a thing with a blood-relative should not be enjoyed.

Saying something, she was saying something, my sister. "God, Cal...oh God."

"Yes, baby," I groaned back, getting lost in my lust.

Each time I lowered myself I was now pressing harder against her, my cock firmly pinned against her thigh, her luscious breasts smashing hotly against my chest, sweat forming between us, breath coming in short stunted jerks.

"Cal, I...we..." She didn't finish, just gripped me tighter in her arms, thrusting her hips up hard now, even moving them from side-to-side, and after a few testing moves we found a way to grind our genitalia against each other to provide more direct stimulation. I could now distinctly feel the shaft of my iron-hard cock work its way into the warm wet grove of my sister's perfectly smooth labia. How I kept from just jamming the head of my cock right into my sister's vulnerable pussy at this point caused both wonder and regret in my tortured psyche.

After a few minutes of this, lost in our feelings, I sensed that the drums and chanting of the elders was getting louder. Or were my senses just heightened in the total high of sexual plateau?

I was now looking directly into Tara's eyes, and she returned my gaze. We were not stupid, we knew what was going on. The only question was, how far were we going to take it? It wasn't just my mind wondering; my cock had practically had enough, and I was ready to burst at any minute.

Tara's soft sultry voice get me into focus again. "Cal, it's been long enough."

"What?" I breathed, realizing that I suddenly wanted to kiss her. Kiss my own sister.

"Long enough," she said, thrusting up at my own push against her. "It's been long enough, I think. We should...we should finish."

The fact was, I was actually quite close to "finishing." You have to realize, my good friend, that I hadn't masturbated in something like ten days, and I had all but fucked a girl once during that time, and then I'd been naked and surrounded by naked people—including my sister—for the last few days. You could say that I was primed, very primed, to pop with virtually any amount of stimulation. And that stimulation had been happening for a good 10 to 15 minutes.

Finishing would not be a problem.

But then I had a horrific thought. Up to this moment my sister and I had been faking sex. Even in my euphorically delirious state of lust it was logical to assume that she was now telling me to fake my finish as well. The very thought of having to end this without having an actual orgasm was not something I wanted to even contemplate. Amazingly, however, just as I was processing this in my lust-drunk mind my sister seemed to read my mind, perhaps my pained expression.

Somewhat breathlessly, she whispered, "Cal, if you need to...finish yourself, you can do it. Just," she added, "just try to keep it hidden under the blanket."

I couldn't believe my ears. Desperately I whispered, "Are you sure, Tara?" As if to give her every possible reason to change her mind, I added, "There will be quite a...quite a mess."

Tara swallowed and looked at me, taking one of her hands from the small of my back and reaching up to stroke me cheek. Then she pulled my ear to her lips and said in a voice of mostly warm breath, "It's okay, Cal. You have to ejaculate. If you don't and we end this, they'll see that you're still...still erect, and they'll have doubts."

As if to reassure me further, Tara did something incredible: she began lightly kissing my ear, then she worked here way down my cheek, ending with a very light kiss on my quivering lips. "I'm okay with this, Cal. Just let it happen."

This whole time we were continuing to thrust against one another, maintaining the rhythm almost automatically. I suddenly felt the most intense rush of emotions swell up from my stomach to my chest, almost into my throat. I could only look down at my sister with indescribable love and lust. I knew then that I had to kiss her, really kiss her, but the fear of shocking her kept me frozen. It also broke my thrusting pace.

I watched Tara's face as she realized I had stopped moving, keeping my body pressed against her. She glanced over a Zami, the attendants, and back to me. I looked deeply into my sister's beautiful eyes and prepared to thrust against her one last time, eager to make myself cum against her smooth naked pelvis and thigh. I just had to make sure I didn't shoot any of it beyond the thin reed blanket covering us, which would certainly blow the charade apart.

I don't think Tara quite realized why I suddenly paused. She was looking curiously up at me. But before I could say anything or start moving again, I actually felt movement on Tara's part. She began moving her hand again, this time between us, reaching down toward where our naked middles pressed together. I almost leaped back when I felt the fingers of Tara's hand graze against my penis.

"Tara," I grimaced. "What are you—?"

"Shh," she replied softly. "I'll help. It will be...it will be easier this way."

My lust-swollen brain hardly contemplated what my sister was saying, but my cock didn't need to be told twice. It gave a solid twitch and stiffened even harder when Tara gently wrapped her hands around the shaft, allowing a couple of fingers to flick lightly along the tip, instantly getting gooey with the profuse amount of precum that had been flowing steadily from my urethra.

"Thrust again," she said, "make it look good."

This I didn't need to be told twice. I began moving back and forth again, really playing into the part with grunts and groans. The sounds coming out of my mouth actually didn't need to be faked. As I thrust forward, Tara kept a solid grip on my penis, essentially stroking me from a stationary position as I thrust back and forth. I sensed that her hand, which gripped my cock, was also pressed firmly against her vagina, ensuring that the direction of my thrusting would indicate actual penetration to the onlookers.

Virtually drunk with desire now, and well on the verge of cumming, I gazed through foggy eyes down at my sister and just kept whispering "thank you thank you thank you."

And she was moaning back, "Oh my Cal, my sweet brother, let it happen, baby."

Another thrust...and another, and oh mother of god please just one more, one more and—and—

"Oh, Tara, baby, I'm—I'm gonna—"

"I know, Cal, cum for me, baby. Let it go. Let it all go."

And with a final powerful thrust, hard against her hand, hard against her pussy, I felt the absolute most powerfully intense orgasm I had ever known burst forth from what felt like my feet, through my legs, churned to the ultimate intensity within my balls and out like an atomic blast through the shaft of my engorged cock.

Still gripping my cock, Tara managed to shift her hand just enough to try and catch as many of the splashes of hot semen as she could. I didn't even care at this point, and I lost count of how many times my cock pulsed and spewed forth yet another thick wet rope of sticky white sperm. It seemed to go on for minutes, and I seemed to hear myself from afar as I cried out in pure pleasure, drawing the delighted "oohs" and "ahs" of those watching us.

I even heard Tara mutter, "Jesus, Cal," as she looked down between us and watched my cock continue to ejaculate against her hand and stomach. And while I had been coming, I was continuing to press firmly against my sister. Unknowingly, I had been contributing to just enough stimulation for Tara, who took in the combined sensation of my weight against her pussy and the sight of my pulsating cock. It was enough to do the incredible.

It sent her over the edge too.

"Oh, oh my God, CAL!" My sister cried out, almost as if frightened at what was washing over her body: an orgasm. A massive orgasm. Her body shook under me, her breath came in desperate, almost choking gasps. She freed one hand and gripped one of my ass cheeks. And she came and came.

As did I. As did we both. It was a moment that was instantly etched in time. Instantly infinite yet suddenly over at the same time as we finally collapsed together, our bodies meshed in a mass. The obscenely large pool of semen that had collected on my sister's midsection pasted and spread between us as we lie there, me on top, my soft warm sister breathing beneath me.

I felt her hand still against my penis, which after a couple of moments began to settle back into a slightly more flaccid state, and she let it go at last. As we panted in exhaustion, Zami cried out something in Kasabai. I blinked and looked up at her, only to find the elder smiling down at me with a look of great joy. She said something to the two attendants, whom I'd almost forgotten had been watching the whole time. Whatever Zami said she had to repeat it a few times, because the attendants, very young women, had been absolutely enraptured by what they had just witnessed—or what they thought they had just witnessed. Perhaps it was their first initiation into this ceremony too. In any case Zami's orders had finally gotten through, and they both sheepishly backed out of the hut and then began screaming something out as they ran deeper into the village outside. Within moments I could hear cheering throughout the village.

I looked down at Tara. She had been watching me, studying me, smiling at me. The smile was a relief, because in the distinctly post-orgasmic state we now shared I was afraid she would suddenly realize what we had just done with her own brother, realize that the hot fluid oozing between us was my incestuous seed, and she would freak out. But it was just the opposite; she was calm.

She said, "The girls are alerting the village about the success of our union. The village is happy for us. Zami is happy for us."

I let out a breath. "That's a relief."

Tara kept smiling.

It seemed that we should've probably have said something more to each other at this point, but Zami was speaking. I leaned my head down to allow Tara to translate softly in my ear.

"She's bestowing further blessings upon us and—oh good, she's going to step out of the hut now and give us some privacy to get some much needed sleep."

I was further relieved to know that Zami wouldn't be staring down at us anymore, but that led to another question. I asked, "We're to sleep here? Together?"

"I'd say that's logical. We are, after all, married now."

"True."

After another few words Zami left, and then I was truly alone with Tara for the first time in days. We were still pressed together, the warmth of our naked bodies combined, the product of my ejaculation still quite wet between us. I could smell it, and I was sure she could too.

"There's some water in that wooden bowl over there," she said gently. "We should try to clean up a bit."

I nodded, and with a sudden reluctance, I lifted myself off of Tara's perfect body and moved the reed blanket from over us. In the dim light I could see the mess on her stomach, and I tentatively felt the same residue of thick semen clinging to my own abdomen. I got up, stretching a little, and fetched the bowl of water. Tara sat up, then got to her knees as I returned with the bowl and set it between us. I mirrored her kneeling posture, and we quietly washed ourselves with the limited amount of cool water. The whole time I couldn't keep from marveling over and over again at my sister's glorious nakedness. Only the fact that I had just enjoyed one of the most intense orgasms of my life kept me from growing painfully erect yet again. Nevertheless, my cock protruded prominently, and my sister glanced at it frequently as we cleaned up. When we were done, we looked at each other for several wordless moments: now what?

Finally Tara, the logical doctorate candidate, spoke: "We must sleep here together tonight, to keep up appearances. I'm pretty sure we won't be disturbed, so we can hopefully get a good night's sleep."

"Sure," I acknowledged tentatively. I could see in her eyes that she had more to say, or she certainly had much to ponder, but we obviously weren't quite ready to bring up the 800-pound gorilla in the room.

To help bring things to a close, at least temporarily, I reclined back onto our "wedding bed" and pulled the reed blanket partially up my body. I said, "A good night's sleep sounds like exactly the perfect thing right now. I am utterly exhausted."

Tara hesitated only for a moment, but to my hardly concealed joy got back down onto the bed with me and joined me under the blanket. "Yes," she said, "sleep is what we both need right now after the craziness of today's events."

For the next few minutes there was a little awkwardness as to how we were going to settle into bed with each other. We didn't exactly spoon, things were still just a bit too weird for that at the moment, but finally we settled onto our sides, facing each other. The blanket got pulled up so that, though we were of course still quite nude under it, what we could really see of each other now was our faces. In the dim light hers looked angelic. I gazed curiously and suddenly quite hungrily at her for a good several minutes before the biological reality of my post-orgasmic body began to set in and I found myself beginning to doze.

In this euphoric state of half-wake-half-sleep, I sensed Tara reaching out with a slender hand to lightly stroke the side of my face and my hair.

"Oh Cal," she said in a whisper, "what have I gotten you into?"

With my eyes now closed, I whispered back, "I agreed to this, sis. No regrets."

"Thank you, Cal. You are wonderful." Her voice sounded a little distant now, but that was because sleep was fast coming upon me. From afar I heard her continue, "And the truth is...I'm glad it's you. I'm glad it will continue to be you."

Continue, she said...continue. This led to the final thought I remember having that night: this "consummation" of our marriage was really only the first phase of the ceremony....

* * *

At dawn the next morning the sound of whispering stirred me from slumber. The whispering was peppered with youthful tittering and giggling. I opened my eyes and saw that the two young assistants to Zami were the ones whispering to each other while they had been watching Tara and I sleep. What they were giggling about became obvious when I realized that Tara and I had, after all, settled into a spooning position, the reed blanket had slid off of us, and I was sporting a classic morning erection that was poking fairly squarely into my sister's ass crack. And it did my erection no good by the fact that, as last night, these two girls were gloriously nude.

It was a highly erotic sensation, of course, but I was still unsure about how Tara was going to be handling our fake post-coitus this morning, so I moved my erection away from her and slid the blanket back up, glaring at the giggling girls, who giggled even louder than then began to chirp cheerfully in Kasabai. This served to wake Tara from her slumber, and for a second she seemed confused as to where she was. But to my great relief when she rolled over slightly to see me next to her, she smiled sleepily.

"Good morning," she said, groggily.

I smiled back at her, trying to maintain eye-contact rather than stare at her wonderfully exposed breasts. "Good morning."

The girls chirped again, and Tara turned to them, listening then nodding. She said something back to them and they bowed and departed. Turning back to me, Tara said, "Part Two of the ceremony will begin shortly. You are to head to one side of the river with the men, I'll join the women on the other."

Tara, now quite used to being naked around me, got up and stretched like it was no big deal. I sat up but kept the reed blanket strategically over my crotch and my damned persistent erection. Part of the problem was that I also had to take a serious piss. Once I could relieve my bladder I'm sure my erection would go down...

I said, "Um, why don't you go on ahead. I'll be out shortly."

"Really?" she said. "I think there is a crowd gathering outside. They'll want to see us emerge together."

"Oh boy..." I puffed out my cheeks, stared down at the ground for a moment.

"Cal, what's wrong?"

"I just...need a few minutes."

Tara knelt down next to me and holy fucking god was she still so gorgeous! I forced myself to look away.

"Cal," Tara said, a note of worry in her voice, "this is getting to you, isn't it? We've definitely gone too far, haven't we?"

"No, it's not that," I said quickly. "We've made it this far, it's just...I'm...somewhat...excited at the moment."

"Excited?" The worry in her voice turned to puzzlement.

I glanced at her. "You know when guys wake up and they have to use the bathroom how sometimes..." I trailed off.

Tara finally came to a realization. "Oh my! I'm sorry, I understand now." We were both quiet for a moment. Then she said softly, "You're erect right now?"

1...45678...11