Native Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained absolutely frozen and stunned as she lifted it, let it flop back down, then grabbed it again. She shuffled around to my side, still fondling my penis; what she was doing now in full view of the other two elders and Tara, who was blushing scarlet red and giving me an I'm-so-sorry look. In truth I was beginning to get pretty pissed off again, but my emotional state simply went into a blender of feelings because now the elder was beginning to stroke me. Very gently, but it was definitely stroking.

I opened my mouth to say something to Tara, but again with a sudden movement the elder let go of my penis and stepped away, taking me in as a whole again with her eyes. After a moment, she nodded then said several things quickly in her language. I saw Tara calm down a bit, apparently relieved.

She said, "Elder Zami approves of you, Cal. She says you are, well, 'fine stock,' and will provide a large family."

"What?!" I blurted.

"Don't worry, Cal, we're not going to make a family! I know I have a lot to explain but this will only be a formality. It's only so I can witness and document the full Kasabai marriage ceremony, which is cloaked in secrecy. Just go along with me for now and I'll make it all clear soon."

The elders, led by the one called Zami, began gesturing for all of us to continue on to the village. The women led the group, with Tara and I following behind them, side-by-side, with the two silent bowmen bringing up the rear as honor guards. I don't know why, but in that moment I suddenly felt a flash of jealousy, even protectiveness, over the fact that those men now had a perfectly unobstructed view of my sister's ass. I tried to shake off this feeling.

And I distinctly avoided looking at, or talking to, my sister. I had some serious thinking to do.

After a few minutes of walking we came to a widening gap in the trees, then the Kasabai village itself. I took in the scene. It was as one might expect from a TV documentary: huge clearing, several seasoned and sturdy-looking grass huts in a more or less symmetrical circle, with a large open-walled hut in the center. On the far side of the village I could see a bit of the flowing river that I'd been hearing for some time now. True to Tara's word, I saw villagers coming and going to the river regularly, the ones returning glistening wet and refreshed, completely comfortable in their full nudity. In the village itself, others were milling about, and what was interesting to note was the fact that the men of the village tended to keep to one side of the clearing, the women to the other. They did interact from time to time, but always with a man approaching a women very, very respectfully, deeply bowed, until she appeared to give him permission to stand and exchange words with her.

When a couple of the villagers saw the elders and us entering the area they cried out and raised their hands. In the next moment we were surrounded by close to a hundred naked villagers, many of whom reached out to touch or hug Tara, who smiled and warmly greeted them back. I also felt dozens of pairs of eyes on me, sizing up the newcomer. But unlike the initially cool reaction from the elders, the main body of villagers were quite uninhibited about looking me up and down, occasionally poking at me. I noticed a number of the women look directly at my genitals, smile, then say something directly to Tara, who blushed and avoided eye-contact with me.

We were guided by the sea of people to the main open-sided hut in the center of the village. It was an oblong structure, perhaps forty feet long and twenty wide, supported by several strong poles, and large enough to accommodate the entire population of the village if necessary, if they all stood. Most of the villagers gathered around the outside of the hut, not stepping in under the thatched roof. But a number of others, all female, did come in and start doing things. A circle of low wooden stools was arranged, surrounding a suddenly growing pile of food: fruits, nuts, various platters of fish, both dried and fresh. Despite the emotional roller coaster of the day, I was absolutely ravenous after all the hiking and lack of proper meals over the last couple of days.

Making her way to one of he wooden stools, Zami raised her hands and the villagers fell silent. She uttered a few phrases in Kasabai. The villagers responded with a single unified word from time to time, like they were reciting a well-known hymn, perhaps giving thanks to the gods of the jungle or something. Tara didn't translate any of this for me, but it was clear that we were all to enjoy a ceremonial meal now, because Zami was gesturing Tara and me—the guests of honor, apparently—to be seated.

Tara and I were guided to sit side-by-side on nearby stools in the circle. Zami sat directly opposite of us, flanked by her junior elders. A few other women, possibly elders themselves, sat on the other stools so there were now about eight of us in a circle. A dozen or so other women, some of them extremely young (and of course naked) stood behind and outside the circle, evidently ready to act as servers. Most of the other villagers dispersed, going back about their daily routines. Others, mostly women but a few men, stood outside the hut and watched with interest.

As we all sat I couldn't help but notice that every one of the women, including Tara, sat in the same particular way: straight down, legs out front, knees slightly parted, hands on hips, back straight and chest out. It was as if they were all determined to maintain correct posture. The result of this, however, was that I could clearly peer between the legs of most of the women facing me, their vaginas in easy view. Because she was sitting next to me, I could not see Tara's pussy but her beautifully shaped and tanned naked legs and hips and buttocks were there to see, as well as her large prominent breasts. And as I adjusted my posture to match that of the women, I could feel my own exposed penis and testicles hanging down from the edge of my seat, giving a nice show to the women opposite me—and they were not shy about looking!

Presently we were each given what looked like large ti leaves for our laps, which would serve as plates. Then young naked assistants began serving out healthy portions of the food from the pile in the center, and after watching the others eat for a minute, including my sister, I finally dug in as well and somehow managed to forget about this peculiar situation just long enough to satiate my extreme hunger.

About halfway through the meal Zami had her "plate" removed, then stood and began speaking in a formal tone. Without being asked, Tara quietly translated, and quite fluently, her voice low and steady in my ear when not pausing to take a bite of her own food. Much of the speech was devoted to praising the gods of the river, the trees, the earth, so forth. But eventually Zami got to the heart of it:

"We the Kasabai are honored to have our daughter, Tara, return to us from the beyond the Great Rivers. We embrace her new mate, Cal, and prepare to join them as one. Three days hence we will begin the Great Ceremony of Joining. For three days shall Tara and Cal immerse themselves in preparation. In three days shall they be pure to become one."

At this point Zami went back into more recited chanting, to which the other elders and those nearby responded with long memorized replies. Tara didn't bother to translate this part, said only that they'd be at this for another 30 minutes or so. So we continued to eat in silence. The whole time I kept glancing at my sister, wondering if I could ever get used to the sight of her nudity. The fact that I was now actively trying to will away the start of an erection proved I was not handling this well. The result was, although I managed to keep from getting stiff down there, my dick was moderately engorged with blood and hung limply, and largely, between my legs.

And Tara was noticing.

As the chanting and the meal drew to a close, I leaned toward Tara and said, "We really, really need to talk."

"I know, Cal, I know. When we get a private moment I'll explain further."

"Something tells me we're not going to have many private moments over the next three days. And since they don't speak English, go ahead and tell me now. If you expect me to go through with some bullshit marriage ceremony with my own sis—"

"Shh!" Tara hissed. In a low voice she quickly added, "Sorry, but I have been teaching the elders and a few others English, and a couple of them already have a rudimentary understanding. And if not of your words, of your tone. Please careful what you say."

I glanced over at the elders. Zami was watching me though another elder was speaking directly to her. I sighed and looked back at Tara, trying to focus on just her eyes, which were pleading. I managed to subdue my growing anger.

"Okay," I said quietly. "I'll smile and pretend I'm having a ball. But you need to find an excuse to get us alone for a few minutes soon. And if I don't feel like you're giving me the completely whole story this time, I'm walking out of this jungle."

Her expression relaxed a little and she said, "That's fair enough. Let me explain something to Zami in her language. When I get up and walk out, follow me, head bowed."

Tara had her ti leaf plate taken away and stood, gesturing me to do the same. In a quick moment before I did I found that my eyes were on the same level as my sister's perfectly shaved pussy when she turned to speak to Zami. Mere inches from me I could make out the smooth texture of her skin, the soft perfectly symmetrical folds of her labia. I don't know why but I felt a sudden rush of saliva in my mouth, and I swallowed and quickly stood. Tara was speaking in a formal tone, no doubt thanking Zami and the others for their honorable hospitality. And when at last Zami bowed some kind of acknowledgement Tara turned again and began walking away from me, toward one side of the hut. I quickly followed her, head bowed as instructed, until we were outside and more or less back in the main circle of the village. Villagers looked at us as they passed, but none of them approached. Tara began pointing and gesturing to various huts and sections of the village. In doing so her breasts lifted and jutted out in ways that made my head begin to swim.

"I'm pretending to explain the layout of the village," she said, "I explained to Zami that you are a scientist, like me, and you are fascinated with how Kasabai live."

I did my best to remain firm in tone with her: "Great. So point and explain, but explain what I really want to know, not what kind of reeds these people use to thatch their roofs."

Tara said, "I know I have been tricking you this whole time, Cal, and I am so incredibly sorry. I was just desperate to complete my project, and you were the only person on Earth I could think of to safely travel here and help me do this when John had to leave."

"You explained that already."

"Yeah...sorry. Look, the thing is, the worst is over. I mean, we're now naked in front of each other, in a village full of naked people."

"Sure, but aren't you forgetting one minor detail? Like the fact that we're supposed to get married in three days?"

Tara said, "I know that sounds scary, Cal, especially as we're siblings. But in fact it's just a traditional native ceremony. Obviously by Western standards we will not be married! For the next three days you're going to be taken by the men to perform manly stuff, like jumping and throwing and running. And probably drinking," she added.

Drinking. A drink. I could really fucking use one now!

She touched my shoulder to gently turn me toward another direction to which she wanted to point. Although it was a simple touch this was the first time we'd had physical contact since getting naked together, and it had the effect of a Taser. My heart rate actually went up at least twenty beats a minute, and I cursed myself inwardly for the reaction.

Tara seemed to feel the energy too, or had felt me tense up, because her voice weakened slightly as she continued. "The activities are all designed to prove you are worthy. You're physically bigger and stronger than these men, and you're in...incredible shape, so I doubt you'll have any problems. I'll be doing similar activities, believe it or not. There will be more formal meals, a dance, offerings to the gods. Interesting things but not as shocking as nudity, which we're already used to."

Used to? I think not, sis! Aloud I said, "You seem to know everything these people are going to do for the next three days."

"I do."

"So why the hell—"

"Because it's after the three days of preparation, during the actual wedding ceremony itself, where I'm in the dark."

"What do you mean?"

"After three days of feasts and activities, when the ceremony itself takes place, only the head elder, two assistants, and the wedding couple are allowed to participate. It's all done in a special hut that is closed off to the outside."

"Really," I said. "That's weird."

"Yeah. They keep a real shroud over the details, which is quite unusual for a culture that's literally completely open with each other in all other aspects of life. Until you get married, you are kept out of the loop. And if you are unmarried, married members of the village or strictly forbidden to discuss it. I've been here long enough to see three marriages, but I'm clueless as to what takes place inside the hut."

"That's a bit scary. So what do you think happens?"

"Well," Tara explained, leaning in as if sharing secret gossip, "I know that the ceremony is broken itself into three parts—they like things in threes here—over three days. Three nights, actually. And each part takes about an hour or so. Everyone is told to stay away from the marriage hut when the ceremony is taking place, so I can't get close enough to hear anything."

I glanced at her skeptically. "An hour, eh? If you can't tell what's being said, can you conjecture at least sort of what happens? I mean, are we gonna walk out of there with matching tattoos or sticks through our noses or something?"

Tara chuckled at this, causing her large breasts to jiggle and sway. Trying not to stare I glanced away and noticed the sun beginning to recede below the tree line bordering the village. In this late afternoon light Tara's skin glowed. Jesus, this woman was unbelievably gorgeous. No, not woman, damn you. Sister. Remember that.

She said, "All I know is that the elder, her two young assistants, and the marriage couple are always in the hut the whole time together, and when they emerge, they seem calm and happy. No signs of pain, no trauma."

"Hmm. A true mystery. And after the third part of the ceremony?"

Tara shrugged. "Life." When I gave her a blank look she explained further, "I mean, they all come out, the new couple moves in with each other, and they go about the rest of their lives as mates. Pretty much like anywhere else, I guess."

I shrugged too. "Well, if they all hang out in there together, it must just be a bunch of boring words and prayers, like at the lunch we had. I guess I can survive that."

My sudden casual acceptance of the situation clearly struck Tara with a huge happy blow of relief, and forgetting herself she thrust herself forward and embraced me in a hug.

"Oh, thank you, Cal! I—"

She stopped short when she realized, as I realized, that we are now very closely and tightly embracing each other's naked bodies. We quickly broke away from each other, but it was long enough for me to feel the impression of Tara's large breasts flattening against my chest, her firm thigh against my pelvis, my thick cock squished into her flat stomach.

That night we were guided to sleep in separate huts. I was alone in mine, thankfully, and the excitement and stress of the day soon took their toll, allowing sleep to come quickly. But not quickly enough for me to keep from lying there, on my back, visualizing my own nude sister, while resisting the carnal temptation to stroke the raging erection that pestered me before getting to sleep, and again when I first woke up....

* * *

The next three days seemed to go by in a blur, and I rarely saw Tara. Each morning I was woken by several of the young men of the village, who took me down to the river to bathe and eat freshly caught fish. With no common words of language, they gestured and demonstrated all that I needed to know: where to go to the bathroom that wouldn't contaminate the water, how to spear fish, where to find the best grub worms, things like that. Being a survival expert and would-be Navy SEAL, I actually disappointed the village men by wolfing down those huge fat slimy grub worms like a hungry Bear Grylls. But they got their revenge in several of the physical activities, especially bow hunting (give me a good rifle any day of the week, please) and diving into a large natural pool in the river from a high rock, where I proceeded to cannon ball and slap my naked ass pretty hard.

The nights were spent prancing around large open fires, consuming large quantities of a naturally fermented drink made from what I would later learn is the sago tree. Through pantomime gestures, the men gave me the impression that the concoction was made by chewing the bark into a pulp and spitting it out and letting it ferment in giant pots. This sounded pretty disgusting, and it didn't taste much better, but I equated two or three swigs of the stuff to that of doing half a dozen shots—it was some powerful shit! So after that much inebriation, one tended to forget one was drinking someone else's wooden spit.

Periodically a group of female villagers, sometimes the elders themselves, would come to check on us, and this always meant stopping whatever we the men were doing to defer to their presence. Sometimes they'd ask me to demonstrate a task, as if making sure the other men were teaching me properly, that I was worthy of the mate I was about to join.

On one of these visits, around the middle of the second day, I was surprised to see Tara in the group of women. We blushed when we saw each other, because it had been almost two days. I had almost forgotten how amazingly beautiful and sexy her body was. And her face, just a pure loving and wonderful face. I always loved my sister, and I was always so proud of her and her academic achievements. But now when I saw her I felt the pang of something new in my heart. It was a feeling I actually recognized right away, but I immediately subdued it.

On this occasion Zami was there too, and while the women watched, the other men and I demonstrated how well we could lift heavy round logs and heave them to further and further distances as we challenged each other. It was an exhausting workout. I had gotten used to doing these exercises naked with the men, like the original Olympics or something, but I was quite self-conscious with the women now watching, they being naked themselves, which was distracting—especially my sister.

At one point one of the women pointed directly at me, at my midsection, and said something I took to be profound, because the other women gasped, smiled and put their hands to their mouths, and the men all laughed and slapped each other on the back. Tara turned beet-red.

"What?" I asked her. "What did she say?"

"I can't...I can't really translate it."

For the first time I heard Zami speak English. She pointed at me, at my midsection like the other girl, and said, "She say your thing more big than all other man in village. She ask how you fit in Tara when time for love come."

Tara buried her face in her hands at this. The men burst in to laughter again. Even Zami had to spread a wide grin and join the mirth. It was certainly an awkward moment, but it was so innocently said by Zami that it was almost charming, in an odd way. I glanced around at the other naked men and realized she was right. I was a pretty well-endowed guy in general, but compared to the generally short male villagers I was positively huge. And the other young women in the village were intrigued.