All Comments on 'Natural'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dull as death

No one gives a damn, old timer. You sound like some old geezer sitting around on a bench in the park, telling anyone who will listen, "Why, back in my day..." God! Give your jaw a fucking rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't understand the hate

I've never understood why personal attacks are a thing in the comment section.

Enjoyable. Not really my thing. But well written.

5 star to piss off the haters.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago

I lasted 10 paragraphs

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Huh?

I made it about halfway through. I appreciate that the narrator acknowledges that he’s rambling, and I understand that we’re supposed to immerse ourselves into this rambling monologue in order to appreciate the story. I just couldn’t get into it, though.

I think this could be an interesting story about a couple dancing along the thin line of monogamy through visits to the massage parlor. Add a little structure, and this could be a thought-provoking and erotic tale. Maybe it is already? I’ll never know.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Good

Why do you have to dance along , or cross over the thin line of monogamy for it to be a good story? Can't couples have fun within their limits, without being unfaithful. Guess it just pisses off the cucks and swingers if you don't embrace their deviant fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I didn't get it. I did read it, but I still don't know what was the point, the plot, the reason you wrote it.

If this is a lead up to something more then I will wait to rate the complete story. If this is the complete story then I missed it. Hope it was good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Debs" and massage

That premise has been a favorite of yours. But you've beaten it flatter than hammered shit

gxnngxnnabout 6 years ago
Sensible man in his arousal

It must have taken a big effort to hold back your erecting cock, perhaps you could have taken into consideration that the woman also needed a little fun for her long time working in such a hot weather. As we Chinese know, to have fun alone is not so nice as with company, and as another saying says, since you are on your knees, then why not offer a kowtow to show your respect because it doesn't cost you too much? Haha, for your reference.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Like I said before

memoirs.:) I like your stories, I enjoy your stories, they are realistic, real and to me quite erotic. I have given more massages than received. :( Oh well ,what will be will be. Have any humorous massage stories to tell. :) I enjoy a good laugh too.

Jim44444Jim44444about 6 years ago
Another fun short story.

Ah Danny me boy, you are a much stronger man than I. A beautiful woman naked upon you, stroking your dick and her sexy ass a tongue's length away and you resisted. I could not have been so strong, I would have tasted her.

I enjoy your style of story telling. It is refreshing compared to the senseless drivel of most wanna be writers.

Please continue regaling us with your insights to your life and ignore the vile comments of the anonymous momma boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS