All Comments on 'Natural Born Fucker Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by Grandflasher C.

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story.

Good to see Candy back where she belongs. I hope the guys impregnate her live on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wtf

What an idiotic story.

durabritedurabriteabout 9 years ago
YES!!

Thanks for bringing this one back! So hot and fun to see all the humiliating events unfold for poor Candy! Love this! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hope for more soon!

So much hot description for just blowjobs and mouth fucking. Hope the actual sex follows the trend!

dragon_rulzdragon_rulzabout 9 years ago

Yup was hoping for the sex as well

Grandflasher C.Grandflasher C.about 9 years agoAuthor
Sex in the next chapter...

Yep - just like above says, there will be hotter sex in chapter 2. Please be patient! :)

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 8 years ago
Natural Born Fucker Series

This comment is about *NBF* and *NBF Pt. 02, both Ch. 01 and 02* (add a comment not available on first and last stories)

*NBF* awarded my first ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ in the Nonconsent/Reluctance Category. Also would earn the honor if in the Interracial Love or Exhibitionist & Voyeur Categories. In the latter, Candy's rape (per the epilogue) was viewed by over 100 million people and declared "most watched live sex act" by the Guiness Book of World Records.

From Carl's first violation of Candy on Page 1 of *NBF* the story was highly intense for three pages. Despite Carl's 11 inch always tumescent penis and Candy's Barbie Doll figure the story read as believable due to the setting.

In comparison to *NBF*, both chapters of *NBF Pt. 02* were not as believable. Think on an explosives vest and 4 men willing to go to prison for a price -- explosives vest with confinement of 27 people may mean 27 charges of kidnapping with 20+ year sentence per. Judged *NBF Pt. 02 Ch. 01* as ⭐⭐⭐ and NBF Pt. 02 Ch. 02 as ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Ch. 02 received an additional star for the (partially) unexpected twist at the end -- thought Candy was complicit not just set-up by her publicist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
copy past, all the same crap

copy past, all the same crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It would be great

If the author was subjected to this IN REAL LIFE, every day of the rest of his or her life, from convicted felons serving life-without-parole who are also certified AIDS carriers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I haven't actually read this chapter yet, just the original chapter but you had commenting disabled for it. Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it and say thank you! I look forward to the next two chapters.

greywolf12greywolf12over 2 years ago

Just consumed "NBF", one of the best NC fuck-scenes i have ever read!

Thanks for your work and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of a bore when the overall plot is more or less a carbon copy of the previous one. Also, the setting and the ending is more contrived, which makes the non-consent aspect less believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The 1st chapter was not believable for too many reasons. Cocks too big. Local tv stations in ANY part of the country take network feed IF THEY WANT TO. They are not required to take the net, especially if it would cost them their license.

I only got a short distance into the 2nd chap because there was too much BORING repetition.

I'll take note of this author's name and avoid his very unentertaining work in the future.

puma0916@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awful writing. Get a free grammar checker if you want to be taken seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You meqn there's MORE torment for this beatiful newscaster to go through???-Hasn't she suffered enough? Even t hough I have to admit replaced local female newscasters in place of the characters in this story (at least in my imagination,) I cannot conceive that I ever would treat them as harshly as you did your protagonist in this tale! Otherwise, at least 4.5 stars for this effort!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous