Natural Born Fucker Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chuck was satisfied that her knees were far enough apart, he poked and prodded deeply for a minute or two, before extracting his two fingers from her moist hot-pot to bring to the girl's lips. "Good girl! Now lick up your juices!"

Her ordeal was getting worse and worse, but again Candy didn't think she had any option but to submit to the lusty man. After all, they had already put their dicks in her mouth! Opening her lips, Chuck swiftly stuffed his sticky fingers into the girl. Candy slurped loudly and twirled her nimble tongue as well, playing along with him.

The big man let out a heartfelt groan. "You're such a smoking little sex-pot! You know that, don't you? Now - lift your arms over your head. That's right! Now let your hair down!"

Candy did as she was told. The blonde had looked like the world's hottest librarian (even if she didn't have on a pair of sexy eyeglasses), but once she unclasped the tight bun behind her head, she looked like the world's hottest porn star. Her lustrous platinum locks unloosed like a waterfall of shimmering pale-gold waves, stopping just past the middle of her back.

Joe and Manny whistled in appreciation.

"Now that's a prime piece of ass!" noted Joe.

"What are you waiting for, boys?" sniggered Chuck. "Have at her!"

They horny duo didn't need to be told twice. Falling to their knees to the left and right of Candy's, they began molesting her ripe, voluptuous body with energetic zeal. Joe was a breast and ass man, so he most of his time with one hand squeezing Candy's plump tits and another hand fondling her succulent ass-cheeks. Manny, on the other hand, spent his time chiefly poking around inside the girl's red-hot pussy, stroking her smooth cunt-lips or dipping some exploratory fingers up her tender love-hole.

The cameras caught all of the action, of course, with Miles directing the cameramen quite professionally. Miles changed camera views whenever a better angle presented itself. He spoke quietly to the cameramen via headsets so that they knew what to capture. The main strategy was to ensure that whatever went out live over the airwaves made Candy Struthers look really, really smutty.

And things were going just as planned. Candy was front and center on the soundstage. On the monitors to her left stood Joe, who heartlessly pinched her nipples to the point that the blonde had to howl out in pain. To Candy's right was Manny, who had three fingers rapidly pumping in and out of her snatch, his hand a blur, making her entire body shudder with his intense vaginal violation.

They stopped before she climaxed, and Candy honestly didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Next the dirty pair began running their hands all over her nubile figure - so ripe, lush, and scrumptious! - until the young woman couldn't help but wail out helplessly at their brutal treatment. At some point - Candy didn't know when, exactly - Chuck positioned himself behind her and joined in on the fun, but before he did anything he made the girl place her hands behind her head, her elbows up in the air, as if they were performing a strip-search.

And search her they did. Three pairs of large hands ransacked her incredibly curvaceous figure, plundering her priceless wares like thieves, only instead of robbing Candy in the middle of the night, they were doing so very much in public, much to her chagrin. They pinched, fondled, and molested her all over until she felt incredibly sensitive and sore. It was utterly humiliating and Candy felt close to tears - her debasement was happening again!

Her clitoris didn't fare much better, which was rubbed, stroked, and agitated beyond what Candy was used to, and the things they did to her pussy was even worse. Joe, Manny and Chuck never coordinated with one another - their fingers simply plunged into Candy's illicit orifice whenever they chose to, a flurry of thick digits that crammed and twirled inside of her outrageously. At times all three bastards had their fingers up the blonde's cunt - three fingers, sometimes four, or even more! - digging in knuckle-deep in order to coil and twist about. Candy's squelching, quivering twat became a fleshy pink meat-hold designed only for their pleasure. They didn't give a shit about Candy - their only concern was to gratify their own base desires and to leave the twenty-five year-old in a state of turmoil.

Candy stared into the cameras that were pointed in her direction with her hands lifted behind her neck, accepting whatever abuse that was thrown her way. Her gorgeous features divulged her agonized despair by an adorably furrowed brow, plus a plump bottom lip that she bit cutely. She still had on her only piece of real clothing, her grey business jacket, but it was useless with her arms lifted up in the air which caused the front to remain open and fully displayed her bare torso. There wasn't much left to the imagination as her three assailants had their way with her voluptuous body.

"Smoothest pussy I've ever felt!" Manny disclosed.

"What a set of tits!" cried Joe.

"You should feel her asshole!" said Chuck. "It's fucking tight!"

That was all the invitation Joe and Manny needed, and they also began using their fingers to toy her Candy's first-class anus. The pair heartily agreed with their leader, finding the golden blonde's ass a scorching orifice of enchantment: it was tiny, tight, and slick - yet when filled up and stretched wide, it became oh-so responsive. Because she was still facing the cameras, no one watching on their televisions could see what was taking place. However, her spectators could definitely watch the effect the trio's anal manipulations were having on the girl. Candy's face became even more despondent, even more distressed, and her brilliant blue eyes - usually so large, cute, and lively - filled with despair. Her jaw dropped open, and her lips curled into a captivating O-shape.

It didn't take much to imagine what Candy was feeling, especially with three cruel thugs with their restless hands behind her, chuckling away as they fondled the young woman to their hearts content.

Their fingers were punishingly brutal, assaulting her asshole with deep malicious spite. And they weren't slow about it, after stretching her anal-sphincter wide, the men finger-fucked her delicate ass until Candy's entire body trembled at the attack. Over the course of a few minutes of deep probing in her anal-cavern, the girl's throaty moans grew louder and louder.

"Let's get this jacket off of you," muttered Chuck.

He literally ripped Candy's jacket apart at the seams, easily transforming the once-reserved, buttoned-up beauty to her most natural state. She was naked with breasts, ass, and pussy bared. The only thing Candy still had on were her lacy black garter-belt, sexy black thigh-high stockings, and her pair of black leather ankle boots with four-inch heels. Next, Chuck grasped the back of Candy's neck and spun her around, so that she faced the back of the studio. Her dazzling teenage ass-cheeks were presented to the cameras, and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Chuck then pushed her face to the floor. The blonde's huge boobs were mashed underneath her, and all she knew was that her predicament was even more demeaning than before; she was on her knees with her ass sticking up in the air, and everyone could see her genitals in full, vivid detail.

Then the three cohorts showed the cameras what had not been shown before, which was how they had mistreated America's favorite ex-newscaster's poor, defenseless anus. Candy did have the loveliest rosebud asshole, velvety smooth skin surrounding a sphincter that was the perfect shade of pink that not even the men manhandling her could make ugly. It was their ugliness - the contrast of their crass, rough physical exploitation of the young woman - that made Candy's torment that much more notorious and perverse. But it also made the entire ordeal extraordinarily and indecently stimulating, on so many levels.

They slapped her supple, heart-shaped ass-cheeks soundly, which rippled delectably with each and every hard smack. They stuffed their fingers into her rectum deep and thoroughly, going knuckle-deep into her most sinful orifice, before coming out again. Of course they then had to jab their fingers back in afterwards. They finger-fucked her asshole as violently as they could, and to top things off, they worked as a group every now and again to pull at her tiny sphincter, stretching it wider in three directions, until it was wrenched open for the camera to focus on so that the home audience could peer into her lurid abyss.

"Damn, what a hot bitch!" said Manny.

Joe chuckled. "I can't wait till we fuck this bitch in the ass! We're gonna tear her in two!"

"Oh my God..." whimpered Candy, helpless to the whims of her attackers.

"Get up! On your knees, slut!" ordered Chuck brusquely.

Candy followed the man's command instantly, glad to have her asshole freed of the three men's fingers. But she knew that they were not done yet - not by a long shot.

Chuck made the girl face the camera once more before Joe, Manny, and him stepped in close. Miles told one of the cameramen to zoom in close to Candy's face, in order to capture the pitiful expressions on her face. She was on her knees, nude, and surrounded by a trio of sick bastards with impressive erections. By then the three men had all undressed; Joe and Manny had shoes on plus shoulder-holsters with their pistols equipped, while Chuck wore his shoes and also his bomb-vest.

No one was going to be storming into the studio any time soon.

"Time to finish what you started, cunt!" said Chuck intimidatingly. "Suck off our dicks like a good little slut!

"Don't like to suck cocks!?" chortled Joe. "We're gonna wash your lying mouth with our cum!"

The exquisite blonde knelt there for a few moments, completely in despair, and looked up at her assaulters with pleading eyes. Her eyes were radiant, sparkling pools of sapphire, intended to pierce the hearts of men. However, Chuck and his friends were cold-hearted bastards; instead of mercy, Candy found only indifference to her plight in their icy eyes.

She groaned softly at her dilemma, but saw no other option but to give them all head. The upsetting thing was that none of the men's erections had softened even a little bit since she had them in her mouth last. This worried Candy, because it meant that they were horny, hard, and ready for a night of action.

Starting off with Chuck, the blonde took his large ten-inch manhood and licked away salaciously. All three of them gathered around her even closer so that their cocks poked and prodded her pretty features. Candy's tongue was nimble and talented, always knowing which area of a penis to lash away at quickly, and where to linger and swirl about devilishly, in order to make a man cringe in pleasure.

In her heart, and over the past year, Candy had always known that she was a natural born cock-sucker. She just never wanted to admit it...

Chuck took hedonistic delight with Candy's blistering blowjob. The way that the blonde used her lips and her tongue, along with her wicked suction, was incredibly gratifying. Candy, on the other hand, had some difficulty with the size of his package. She was much too tiny, and Chuck's dick was much too large. However, the lovely blonde was able to get over almost the entire shaft down her hatch, sucking him down her gargling throat with grunt-inducing discomfort. It was satisfying for Chuck, and he pumped his hips back and forth in order to stab way past the back of Candy's sore throat over and over again.

With Joe, who went next, it was even more challenging for Candy to blow, due to its extra one-inch length. One inch might not seem like a lot, but going from ten-inches to eleven-inches meant more agonized throat stretching. The young woman's groans became more pained and piercing, and her struggles more evident, because she couldn't swallow as much as she could with Chuck's. Still, Joe had no compassion for the girl, pounding away just as coarsely as Chuck had with his big black cock, battering Candy's plump lips and throat for his own selfish gratification.

But the first two men were cakewalks compared to Manny. The Hispanic man's twelve-inch monster was larger than his two partners-in-crime. It was also larger than Carl Allen's cock, which was Candy's first taste of monster cock. Manny had, in fact, the biggest erection that Candy had ever seen in the flesh. Yes, the blonde had sucked it just earlier, but when it breached her lips again, she found that she wasn't fully prepared for it. The man's sausage was like a gigantic slab of beef being shoved down her throat unwillingly, forcing her jaws apart to the point of breaking. Her throat felt incredibly strained from the huge hunk of salty meat, demanding so much more from her than the other two men, but she was somehow able to get three-quarters of it down her esophagus. After a solid few minutes of throat-fucking, the back of Candy's throat was aching and sore.

"UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!" the young blonde let out muffled grunts of dismay as she was used like a complete whore in public.

Then it became a free-for-all. Candy was made to deep-throat all three cocks, going from one to the next, performing a nasty show of fellatio for the millions of people watching at home. The three men made sure that they stood in spots that wouldn't hide their talented cock-sucker from view, ensuring that the cameramen were able to get some spicy and revealing footage. It was rough and raw; the gorgeous little blonde took whichever huge cock that was closest to her lips - and all three were fighting for her oral attentions - and spent no longer than a minute on it before moving onto the next available dick.

After a while, Candy had to engage both hands as well, gripping two shafts at once so that she could fist them wildly as she continued sucking one cock in her mouth. She had to use all the tools at her disposal. The stunning blonde varied her oral technique as well - at times kissing, slurping, and licking away at the trio of enormous meat-shafts, and other times going down as deep as she could, swallowing their hugeness and getting as much down her throat as she possibly could.

Having opened Pandora's Box, Candy responded in the only way she knew how, and that was to suck ferociously on her assailant's erections. She reasoned that if the three men climaxed sooner, it meant her torment would end sooner as well.

The young blonde spat large gobs of spit onto the cocks she was fellating. It wasn't her choice, however, as the threesome receiving head suggested she do so. Chuck, Joe, and Manny also assisted Candy by spitting down on their shafts as well, adding to the messy splooge of spit-smeared dick that was quickly becoming Candy's entire world. Before long her bare breasts and thighs became slick and wet from droplets and streams of saliva dribbling down all over her. However, she never paused or quailed from her duties. Instead, Candy re-doubled her efforts, her grunts increasing along with the squelching, fleshy sounds of cock hitting the back of her mouth.

All Candy could see, and think, and taste, was cock. Cock, cock, and more cock. They were hugely menacing. They were dark and black, ridged with bulging veins, throbbing with the pulse of her tormentors, and dripping with their combined drool and sweat. Their bulbous tips poked her in the face and eyes. They smacked her cheeks lewdly. They forced their way past her glossy lips over and over again.

Candy thought she would go mad from it all. How long had she been sucking cock? How long had the awful deep-throating gone on for? How much longer could she last?

The oral sex session had gone on no longer than fifteen minutes, but to Candy it felt like an eternity. The cocks she was blowing were gargantuan! Yet to everyone watching, Candy somehow handled all three men's carnal, beast-like urges with aplomb. It seemed miraculous, but somehow when Candy took those vile erections into her mouth, she transformed the perverse act into something pleasing and enjoyable - an angelic, heavenly creature performing deplorable deeds.

It became too much for the three criminals on the receiving end of Candy's talented lips, especially since they had abstained from any type of sex or masturbation for the past week. And even though they were forcing her to suck their dicks, she had done an incredibly wonderful job. Joe was the first man to blow his wad. The big black man gasped and held onto the ex-newscasters head with one hand, clasped his cock with the other, and then jerked his load into Candy's open mouth. After the first unexpected shot of cum, she closed her mouth instinctively. This only made Joe angry, and in an act of inspired vindictiveness, he placed the tip of his dick-head right against her nostrils, shooting his second spurt of semen straight up Candy's nostrils.

That caused a scene. Candy's nostrils and nasal cavity became flooded with gooey jism when that second spurt unloaded into her, and since she was already in the process of inhaling, the end result was an extreme sense of drowning in cum. There was a short struggle as Candy panicked, her eyes bulging in shock and anger, but Joe knew that the blonde would pull away from him and was ready with one hand to hold her head in place. She breathed it in and it flushed down her wind-pipe, which in turn made her open her mouth. For a split-second Candy coughed out Joe's cock-juice, before the man stuffed his dick between her lips once more, shooting his third load of gunk in the process. This caused the blonde to stop in mid-breath and then take in a deep breath with her nostrils.

This only made things worse as semen from her nostrils surged back down her windpipe. Of course, the battered, gasping, and out of breath beauty had no choice but to let out the nasty fluids going down the wrong pipes. But with Joe rinsing the insides of her mouth with his cock-hose, the only other outlet was through Candy's nostrils. Instead of going in, however, hot bubbly sperm shot out.

Candy didn't know if she was coming or going. All of the juice cum had overpowered her senses - the salty, bitter taste, the pungent stench, and the glutinous, slimy feel - and for a few minutes ejaculate became her entire world. She swallowed it - sloshing it down her throat desperately. She breathed it - but it got into her lungs and spilled out of her nose, crushing her sense of smell completely. Then she stopped fighting back, realizing how vicious and unrelenting the gang had turned out to be. Even though the young blonde felt like she was being submerged in cum, Candy forlornly took Joe's abuse until he finished depositing his seventh load of steamy semen into her mouth; she either ingested it if she was lucky, or she let it spill out of her nostrils miserably.

When Joe pulled his dick from Candy's mouth, she anxiously took in deep, watery lungful's of air. It sounded as if she were waterlogged. The gorgeous lass sucked in air, gulped down any leftover sperm, and wiped away the dribbles of white goo that trickled down the corners of her lips to her chin or that seeped out of her nostrils. She tried to recover as fast as she could, knowing that the next load of ejaculate would come at any second. Chuck stood in front of the miserable blonde, feverishly jacking his ten-incher off with one hand, close to orgasm. Candy was in a mild panic, gulping in huge amounts of air and clearing out her nasal passageways to prepare for what she knew would be a torrential deluge of semen directed her way.

"Shit - I'm cumming!" Chuck barked. "Are you ready for me, bitch!!"

She wasn't ready. When Chuck came, he blasted a wretched amount of cock-juice at Candy, fully saturating the girl's gullet. One moment Candy was breathing in deeply, and the next thing she knew Chuck had slipped his dick between her lips and was rinsing her mouth with his cum. To top things off, the bastard pinched her nostrils together, which meant the blonde had no other option then to gulp down hastily, swallowing as much of the nasty cum as possible.